Bigrig Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait for this to all be over with, so I can finally relax." Jonathan admitted.

Tony grinned instantly. "I know... and it will be soon. Just hang in there for me, okay?" he mussed his hair. "You done? Wanna soak in the tub for a bit? It'll help relieve the stiffness some. And, I'll getchya some ibuprofen while ya soak." He offered.

*****

A couple hours later, Greg came through the door while, Tony was preparing a supplement breakfast for Jonathan.

"Hey, yer home early. Doug letchya go?" Tony asked, seeing the pleasant grin on his face. "Yeah, Ben called and gave 'im what for, about me being in danger of gettin' caught by Jonathan's uncle, goin' to and from work. He told me to take my ass home and not come back until this blows over."

"Well, damn... I didn't mean for Ben to do that. I only asked 'im to have ya tailed, to be sure you made it okay." Tony volunteered.

"I wouldn't look the gift horse in the mouth, Tony. I'm kinda glad Ben did. I didn't want to go this mornin' anyway." He confessed. "And I see you finally put some clothes on." Greg quipped.

Tony chuckled. "That kiss musta really got to ya."

"Don't be so high on yerself, Tony. I'm worried about Jonathan too." Greg went toward the stairs.

"He's sleeping, so... don't wake 'im up. He was a little down this mornin'." He informed the doctor.

"He was?" the man seemed not surprised at all. "Yeah... could be post-op blues."

"Probably..." he turned going upstairs to get comfortable.

Greg entered the room looking over at the youth that was sound asleep. That familiar compassion flooded his very being once more. It was the very compassion that drove him into his profession. And when he realized why he would so often experience it, as he was growing up, he quickly fell into the study of medicine easily.

Removing his shoes, he went to the bed sitting on the edge nearest, Jonathan. He stretched out on the bed, coming up onto his side. Molding his body to the youth, he planted a soft kiss on the gentle curve of his ear.

"Greg, you okay?" Jonathan muttered softly.

"Yeah..." the doctor moved so that he could lean back against him fully. It was then that Jonathan looked into the man's face. "...You didn't go to work?"

"I did, but Doug sent me home again. It seems he and Ben agree that me being away from you is dangerous." The man explained.

"Who's Doug and Ben?"

"Doug's my boss... Ben is Tony's..."

Jonathan stared blankly at him. "If you both work at the hospital, why does Tony have a different boss than you?"

"It's a long story, Jonathan. And Tony needs to be the one to explain that, not me." The man informed him seriously.

"But he keeps puttin' me off about it."

"So, maybe he thinks you don't need to know."

"Why? I already know he's a cop. The fact that he has nursing skills is a little puzzling, but..."

"But Tony needs to explain it to you, Jonathan. Once he does, you'll understand."

"He's a body guard, ain't he?"

"I told you that Tony needs to be the one to explain it to you." he lightly tapped the tip of the youth's nose grinning at him gently.

The door opened. Tony walked through with a tray that he brought to the bed. "I made us breakfast." He beamed, as he approached.

He set the tray on the nightstand bringing a cup of coffee to Greg. "I did it just like you like it, lover boy." The man grinned at the doctor broadly.

"Thanks, Tony..." Greg smiled up at him.

"You get your liquid brew..." the man looked to Jonathan with some amusement.

Going back to the tray, he lifted the cup taking it to the youth. "There ya go... vitamins, A; B; C; D; XYZ..."

Jonathan giggled. "Thanks, Tony." He looked into the cup studying the dark liquid thoroughly. "What is it, really?"

"It's a chocolate supplement drink." Greg volunteered.

"This is all I get?" Jonathan looked over at the man.

"I promise, you'll be full when you finish it. Four ounces at a time is all you can handle right now." The doctor explained. "Drink up, before it gets cold..." the man admonished.

Jonathan half laughed. He looked into the small cup again bringing it to his lips. It was warm, thick, and very chocolaty. Quickly he was drinking it down.

"You like?" Tony asked as he set the tray across Greg's lap.

"It's okay..." Jonathan nodded licking the film from his upper lip.

"Good, you want vanilla, or strawberry for brunch?" Tony asked then.

"It don't matter... surprise me." Jonathan shrugged. "Okay..."

Tony suddenly froze. He stood straight looking to the door. Rushing to the nightstand on the far side of the bed, he ripped the drawer open pulling out his revolver.

Silently he looked to Greg, as he moved quickly to the door. With a single hand, he motioned for the doctor to secure the kid, as they had discussed the night before.

Greg snatched the cup from Jonathan's hand setting it and the tray, silently on the nightstand. Lifting the youth in his arms, he rushed with him toward the closet.

Once they were concealed, Tony inertly cracked open the door peeking both ways down the hall. He slipped out of the room moving deftly toward the stairs.

12