Bigrig Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Bruce... I want it..." he hoarsely forced out.

"That's much better...I'll teach you to be a good boy one day..." the man taunted on his breath. Removing the ice from Tony's navel he hooked his arm under the most accessible thigh. Lifting it, he draped it over his waist and hip. "Now, you stay put. Don't you dare move unless I tell you to." He commanded gruffly.

As he spoke to the man, he handed Greg the piece of ice. With a nod, he silently gave the doctor the ammunition to repay Tony's earlier game. With a broad grin, the doctor began to tease him the same as was done to him. He finally pushed the remainder of the cube into his body. his finger followed it, insuring it was pushed up as far as it would go. when he did, Tony lunged upward groaning again.

"I told you not to move, Tony..." Bruce grumbled with a bit of exasperation in his voice. He immediately reached to the nightstand, again giving Greg another cube to follow the first one with.

With a nodded of approval from him, the doctor eased the cube in carefully. Now, Tony grabbed at air through clenched teeth over and again. He fought to remain stationary all the while it entered his body. Once inside, he relaxed feeling it travel further in with the help of Greg's finger.

"That was much better..." Bruce praised softly.

His free hand traveling over Tony's body lightly. It stopped at certain points that would cause him to shudder, or stiffen. Concentrating on it for a moment, it would soon move on. And when it moved up to his chest, he placed the flat of his hand there. Roaming it lazily, he enjoyed the hard smoothness of Tony's strong definition.

"I just love the way you feel, Tony..." he commented almost inaudibly. "It makes me even harder, just to touch you like this." His lips planted a soft kiss on the gentle curve of the outer ear. "...And I really think it's time someone gave you a taste of your own medicine..." he teased.

"Yes...I've been a very bad boy..." the man commented in return.

"That you have been, and I'm going to punish you for it." He allowed his lips to travel down the man's neck to his shoulder. Halting for a moment, he took in a mouthful of flesh, biting down gradually. Using it as a distraction, he moved himself into position. Slowly, he eased into his friend feeling the ice move further in with him.

He knew Tony wouldn't make a sound until his bite was past the point of pain. And keeping with his own rules, he eased up not wanting to break the skin. Withdrawing from the site, he planted a gentle kiss over the light indentations of his occlusion. And it gave him to know that he hadn't been too forceful with it, just enough to give Tony a bit of a thrill.

He had felt him stiffen from the progressive bite. Listening to his heavy breathing, he was certain he had hit the mark. Looking down, he watched as Greg continued to tease and swallow Tony's manhood as if it might be the last meal he would ever receive.

Keeping Tony's head pressed against his shoulder with the one hand, he moved the free hand up his thigh, over his hip, his side, and to his chest again. Slowly he began to move in him, pushing the cubes deeper into his channel. With his finger and thumb he began to torment his nipples. First the one, then the other.

"Is it good, Tony?" his cheek rested against the side of the man's head as he continued to whisper into his ear. "You like that?"

In answer the man reached back grasping his hips attempting to pull him more firmly against him.

"Oh, you want more?" Bruce kept up with his tauntings keeping their momentum going. "How much more do you want, Tony?" his breath was becoming uneven washing over the man's ear in quick puffs.

"Harder..." the man grunted barely able to say for the grip, Bruce continued to maintain on his throat.

"Does he want it harder..." Bruce chuckled sarcastically.

"Please, Bruce..."

"Hmm...that sounds very good, Tony. But I still don't think you know what you really want." He looked down being distracted for a moment as Greg and Jonathan began to switch. The doctor came up on his knees rubbing his jaws stretching them with a wearied look.

Jonathan rested on his right side grasping Tony's hard length. Slowly he fed it into his greedy little mouth. When he had all of him, not stopping until his lips were pressed to the base, he slowly began to work up and down drawing long and hard on his shaft.

Grabbing a pillow, the doctor folded it in half giving him something to rest his head on as he worked. He then moved up taking a position filling Tony's mouth with his tongue. "Whatever you do, don't knee the kid..." Bruce muttered into Tony's ear.

The man nodded moaning at the effect of the three of them working him so patiently and insistently. The feel of the youth's mouth was exquisitely stimulating to him. Just the mere thought of Jonathan being there sent waves of sensation through him. And quickly he began to feed him his pride with the subtle motion of his hips.

Bruce watched Jonathan work reverently on the man for a moment. He couldn't help but smile, as the youth pushed his lengthy hair behind his ear and then off his shoulder behind him. All the while he never missed a stroke of his loving ministrations. The hand then migrated to Tony's sacks beginning to massage them gently. It was obvious the youth had been waiting for this moment by the way he so eagerly took on the task.

The sound of Tony's urgent moaning brought him back from his scrutiny of the kid's ardent work. He felt him bucking lightly against him in rhythm with Jonathan.

"Come on, Tony..." he whispered faintly into his ear. "Forget about everything except what you feel. We're all safe at the moment. And you 'need' to get off..."

The man made a different sound now, something like a whimper mixed with a subtle moan. It agreed with everything Bruce had just said.

"Just let it go, baby. We're fine...you did a good job, now take your reward..." Bruce coaxed gently now.

Greg came up for air drawing the man's lip between his teeth.

"Bruce..." Tony groaned sucking air as the doctor bit down. The lip was released quickly then. "...Fuck me, man...just fuck me..." he abruptly shoved his hips back against him hard.

Instantly the man's eyes went down to Jonathan. But it seemed the youth was able to maintain at this point. Gradually he began to move fast... hard. He soon was plunging precariously into the man.

"Come on, Tony..." he groaned as the pressure built in him. And he could tell it was having an effect on his friend as well. Looking down he kept an eye on Jonathan to ensure his safety and comfort all the while. "You like Jonathan latched onto that cock? His young pretty mouth devouring you...so hot...is it good to you?" he whispered to him seductively.

"Oh God, yeah..." the man returned emphatically.

"Give 'im all you got, baby...show 'em how it's done..." Bruce called down to the youth.

It seemed almost instantly that Tony locked every muscle. His body arched hard trembling violently as he let out an abrasive cry.

"Yes, Tony!" Bruce almost laughed. "It's sooo good!" he clamped tight to the man's thigh keeping it at bay. Then hooking his arm under it, he raised it, powerfully shoving into him as his own climax began.