Bigrig Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been a long while, sunshine. I hope you didn't forget me, so soon."

"Fuck you, Maurice!" Jonathan squirmed trying to be free of him still.

Maurice moaned at the feel of his movement. It had been too long since he had had this luscious delight. And even though he had done so secretly, it was just as good. He breathed into Jonathan's ear letting him know how excited he was.

"How 'bout you and I get reacquainted?" he whispered pressing his groin to Jonathan's bottom.

"Leave me alone, Maurice." the youth settled not moving now. But he let him know, he was not partner with this.

"Oh, come on, now. You love it and you know it." the man teased coldly.

"Where's Ben?" Jonathan asked then.

"He's asleep, my pretty. I gave him something to take all his troubles away." his familiar gentleness now surrounded the youth.

"You shot 'im, didn't ya?"

Maurice only laughed lightly. "If I did, you don't need to worry. I haven't shot you...yet." the man chuckled again. "Now, turn over and give me a big kiss, Jonathan."

"Fuck you!"

Maurice laughed fully. "If that's what you want. That's all you had to say, baby."

He then began to paw at his body pushing his shirt up exposing him to his unrelenting stare. His hands were heavy. Tormenting him with the slightest touch. It seemed the very evil of it burned Jonathan's skin terribly. And the man was able to work his jeans down to the youth's horror. Then he settled atop him again, trapping his wrists in one powerful hand once more.

"You asked for it, kid. Now, you're gonna get it. And you know I've been looking forward to this for so very long."

"Let me go, Maurice!" Jonathan bucked as much as he could.

The man only moaned his satisfaction to him. His heavy breath washed over his ear time and time again. So, he settled quickly, not wanting to allow him the pleasure of inciting him more. Then he had a thought that sickened him as much as it might prove to set him free.

"You want me, Maurice?"

"Do I want you?" the man laughed out loud. "Do I want you." a hand slid under his chin. The fingers grasped his jaw tight jerking his head up and back against his shoulder harshly. "You silly, boy. Would I go through so much trouble, if I didn't? And all those years I spent time with you alone. Secretly. Deep in the basement where no one would hear you scream. Do I want you? It's obvious you have no idea what I want. And now that you're older, some of it I can do. Where before, I might would have killed you. And you thought I was so terrible then." he snickered shortly.

"Close the door, Maurice." he enticed sweetly.

"What?"

"Close the door and you can have me." Jonathan offered squeaking due to the pressure of the man's hand pressing against his throat.

Maurice lay there thinking for a moment. It smelled like a trap to him. Jonathan wasn't a dummy. No. he was intelligent and quick minded. High spirited. And hungry for freedom. He knew this.

Lifting his foot, he stretched hooking it into the well. Pulling strongly, he shut the door, lifting the other to get it out of the way.

"Now, Jonathan. I know you have something up your sleeve. But I'm afraid you're not getting away so easily." he grinned into his face turning his head awkwardly to do so.

Jonathan hesitated to carry out his plan, still. Slowly, he turned his face to Maurice trying to lean closer to it. The man loosened his grasp just to see if he would go through with it. And with much uncertainty, Jonathan finally sealed their lips.

Maurice couldn't believe it. His eyes even reflected his skepticism and surprise. But as Jonathan's tongue invaded his mouth willfully, he moaned long, expressively. And the taste of his kiss was so sweet. So luscious. Only in his dreams had he supposed a thing so wondrous. His lips pressed against his. So pliant. Ever probing his mouth. And the moisture, the warmth. He was in heaven at the moment.

Moaning again, he shifted forcing Jonathan's back to the back of the seat. He moved up to him. Close. Pushing a knee between his thighs in and effort to move even closer, His free hand moved down over his side, his hip, down his naked thigh. Smooth and soft he was. Only in his dreams had he been softer.

Jonathan drew back from the kiss for a moment. He stared into the man's eyes and face long. "Let my hands go, Maurice." he whispered to him.

The man's eyes narrowed now.

"Let them go. You want me to touch you?" Jonathan forced a sweet smile for him.

"Okay, but you try anything at all and I swear..."

"Maurice..." Jonathan halted his threats quickly. "If I meant to do anything at all, would I? Knowing how strong and powerful you are. How you could rip me apart with one hand tied behind you. And you think I might try something." his grin was a sarcastic one.

Maurice smiled again realizing he was right. Slowly he let him go staring straight into his eyes as the arms and hands went around his neck. And he noticed how inertly he did this, not wanting to incite him to wrath so quickly.

"Maybe you've learned something after all." his cold eyes seemed to flicker with warmth for a second. He then waited silently, to see what more the youth would do.

And to his pleasure, Jonathan's face came closer again. He tilted his head a bit. Their lips connected softly. Without warning, Maurice grasped the back of his head, shoving his tongue deep into his mouth. His body bolted against him tight, almost crushing him against the back of the seat.

Jonathan resolved not to allow his force to frighten him. He whined, but nothing more. In the moments that followed he became brave enough to allow his hands to plunder him. Slow, gently touches that let Maurice know he intended to go through with this. As far as he had to go, he would.

The man gradually relaxed his hold on him. Even his kiss became much more amiable. And anyway, where would he run to? The place was crawling with Mr. Bowman's people. There was just no escape for him, no matter how hard he tried.

Jonathan loosened the shirt. Each button he painstakingly undid. And when it was open, he slipped his hand inside beginning to tease. Toying with his flesh as he would, or had done before with others. His fingers gently tormented a nipple he had found. For a long while he teased it softly.

"How do you like it, Maurice?" he spoke on his breath to the man.

"It's very good, Jonathan. Of course, I like it." his voice was laden with his arousal.

"How do you want it?" the youth asked then.

Maurice eyed him curiously, not clear as to what he meant.

"You like it painful? Or gentle?"

Now the man smile. It suddenly occurred to him that he could train Jonathan to do some of the things he liked most of all. Things that only Mr. Bowman would do for him, when the severity of the need struck him.

"I'll tell you as you go." he offered then.

"Good." Jonathan smiled, forcing it through his distain for this man.

Soon, the youth moved down his neck. His lips brushed the man's skin lightly as he went. The subtle inhalations of the man actually excited him. Just to know that Maurice could be persuaded with a little gentleness made him even more excited. His one hand explored lower on the man's body. His strong cut muscled abdomen fell prey to his deft fingers and hand. But curiously, Jonathan stopped when he felt the scare around the man's navel. He had seen it before, but had never really noticed it. A large bite mark was what it was. His brow furrowed momentarily.

"Don't tell me you are feeling some concern for me now." Maurice piped almost haughtily.

"I was just curious where it came from. I've always seen it, but never paid it any attention." Jonathan answered sweetly.

"You see what happens when you stop and pay attention? All of that fighting and carrying on, we could have been best of friends, lovers, you and me, Jonathan. Of course, there is now, isn't there?" he almost laughed about the idea. And it would've been a most triumphant one. But he held it back. "Mr. Bowman put it there. He said that as long as I was his and he owned me, I might as well wear his mark."

"But I don't wear one." Jonathan stated then.

"No, he didn't want it scaring off his customers, kid." Maurice volunteered.

"Oh..." Jonathan mouthed silently. Inside he seethed with anger that his uncle was so presumptuous. But he forced himself not to show it. And he forced himself to move his hand over it, as if it wasn't there. To move his hand further downward. Allowing it to pass over the waistline of his slacks. Further he pushed himself, until he felt it. That menacing piece of flesh that had been his curse for so long. His secret curse. The one even Bruce, Tony or Greg knew nothing about.

He gripped it gently, watching Maurice's eyes close reveling in the feel of his willful touch. Moving further down, the man's eyes popped open again. Jonathan grasped his sacks wanting to squeeze them until they were crushed in his own hand. But he didn't. He only lightly applied pressure to them, releasing them quickly.

The hand moved back up rubbing him through the material. He was strongly hardened. Throbbing beneath his touch. So, he undid his pants, slipping his hand in feeling it flesh against flesh. Warm. Soft and gentle was his touch.

Maurice moaned again. His eyes closed. He had forgotten the gunfight outside completely. Or that he was supposed to be looking for Tony. He was completely inundated with the feel of Jonathan's advances at the moment. Distracted. Utterly indisposed.

Jonathan slowly began to move down his body. Light feathery kisses he spread along the way. Maurice finally moved allowing him to come up over his body. Yet, he kept a hold on him somewhere as he worked. His wrist for the most part, then his hair at one point.

But finally, Jonathan met his goal. He gripped it in one hand opening wide. It was now or never, and he resolved to carry out his plans. He almost shuddered as the thought of his bitten off manhood twitching in his mouth. But he controlled it vehemently as he started to engulf the menacing flesh completely.

Suddenly Maurice came to his senses as the door opened. Someone grabbed Jonathan's hair jerking him out of the car. The youth screamed tumbling to the ground backing away from whoever it was. His eyes full of stark fear.

With lightening speed, Maurice jumped out the door on the opposite side. He just knew Mr. Bowman had discovered them now. And he knew his life was also forfeit. Jim would utterly destroy him. That is after torturing him until he was almost dead.

He struggled to push the evidence back into his pants and zip them up before the man came around the car. Lying on his back he watched as he stepped leisurely around the trunk. But this wasn't Mr. Bowman. Not at all. He grinned relieved terribly. Then he tensed again.

"I think you need to go to confession, Maurice. On your knees before your master. Don't you think?" Tony stood at the end of the trunk. His hand propped there lazily. He was grinning so lewdly. "Does Mr. Bowman know? How long has this been going on? You, playing with his favorite pet. Oh, my..." he laughed sarcastically. "I bet if he did know, you would be in so much trouble. Gees..." he rolled his head back laughing loudly. "Oh, god. I'd love to see that. The expression on his face when he finds out."

"No, Tony..." Maurice's expression show with so much fear at the thought of it.

"Oh, yes, Maurice. God, I would get such a hard on."

"You would, you snake."

Tony laughed again. "Me? A snake? I'm not the one that was caught with the little girl overseas. Pretty young wasn't she? And I do recall that Uncle Jim was not happy about it either. And you tried so desperately to pin the blame on me. But luckily, I had witnesses. I was with my witnesses. And the little girl lived, Maurice..." he bent at the waist laughing. "...boy you really screwed up there. But now, you're bangin' the boss's nephew. Oh, my god...."

Maurice stood to his feet refusing to take this lying down.

"Where is he, by the way? I'd like to be the one to tell him." he turned his back to him only to provoke him to rush on him.

And he did. And when he did, Tony was ready. Spinning, he planted the heals of his hands hard to his chest. Maurice was thrown backwards landing hard to the ground. The man turned quickly, getting up right away. He and Tony then engaged in an all out brawl.

Jonathan watched them from the other side of the car. He had never seen Tony fight before. And he was fearless. His strength was matched, but he was fierce. Determined. Patiently waiting for that one moment that he could best his opponent.

Jonathan could see that Maurice was afraid of Tony revealing the truth to Mr. Bowman. He had often wondered about this. All of their secret moments together were ended with the threat of death if he ever told anyone. But it never really occurred to him that Mr. Bowman didn't know about this. And to think that all this time, he could have ridded himself of this slime from the beginning, if he had only been a little self confident. Just a little.

Tony grabbed the man by the hair at the back of the head. He punched him hard in the belly had he had seen Bruce receive. As the man leaned over, Tony threw his knee up hard. Unforgiving. Again. Again. Maurice staggered. Jonathan's mouth hung open, not believing the force Tony was using.

This was vengeance he was seeing before his eyes. His grunts with each strike appeared to be the point at which it was released. Then Tony shoved the man back not ready to stop yet. His hunger for this man just was not sated yet.

He stood there, waiting. Allowing the man to recover at bit. Rocking from one foot to the next, he was bent, waiting. His eyes steadily on their target, he yet waited.

Maurice grabbed his thighs just above his knees. He wiped the blood from his mouth and nose as he lingered there. And he stayed there knowing Tony would wait. This man was far from angry now. He had years of pinned up anger pulsing through his veins. Powerful indignation that had festered and oozed for so long.

All because of one night that turned into something that it wasn't supposed to be. One night that left Tony wounded, bleeding and helpless. A night that Maurice would never forget. He grinned as he recalled it. Looking up at Tony, he recalled it all.

This was no more about that little girl than it was Jonathan. Tony had a debt to pay. And he almost bet no one even knew of it. Not even Bruce. He laughed.

"What's funny, Maurice." Tony groaned.

"You never told anyone, did you?" he stood slowly now.

"I didn't see the need, Maurice."

"How about I tell Jonathan? I'm sure he'd be interested to know that his hero was--"

Tony charged at him drowning out his words with his growl. Maurice hooked him under the arms tossing him strongly away. Tony crashed to the ground rolling. When he stopped he knew he had made a terrible mistake. But he now admonished himself for. It wouldn't happen again.

He got up as Maurice kept his eye on him.

"You see, Jonathan. You're not the only one, I've...made a toy of." he chuckled.

Jonathan's eyes cut to Tony then. The look on his face told him, he understood his pain. Tears filled his eyes with the knowledge that Maurice had hurt him. Far more than anything or anyone could, he had hurt him.

Tony's stare locked with the youth's now feeling every bit of pride and self worth in him was lost. But as he continued to gaze there, he saw that Jonathan's confidence was not faltering in him at all. He loved him regardless. And he believed in Tony completely.

It suddenly didn't matter anymore. The man straightened looking over at Maurice again. He still had a punishment to render. But it would be not only for himself, but for Jonathan, and anyone else this man had hurt.

"Come on, Maurice..." he waved his fingers at him beckoning. "...Let's finish this."

*****

The two men held Bruce strongly, while another stripped his body. All the while, the man gave them all a very strong fight. When they finally accomplished it, the two lifted his arm around their shoulder grasping his under arm, keeping the heals of their free hands against the biceps or the shoulder. They dragged him to a large tree where he was forced to stand with his back to the trunk. His hands and feet were bound to the tree.

Jim smiled finally. Approaching slowly, he eyed the lovely man before him greedily. Lustfully. The clarity of his intentions was evident in his hungry eyes. Bruce could see it. He felt it in his stare and he abhorred it terribly. He began to feel what Jonathan must have felt so many times because of this man. How depredated, and helpless, he was.

"You are a fine man, Mr. Crawford." he glanced down at him devouring the sight of him. "I can see why my nephew likes you. He does seem to migrate to men of...more than ample endowments. And I see, he chose very well with you."

"Go fuck yerself, Bowman." Bruce growled at him.

"Hmm. I really am enjoying your passion, Bruce. But, there is something you must learn soon. You now belong to me, sir. And I don't appreciate being told to go fuck myself. But of course, I really can't blame you. With all the anger you have building up inside. Fear...perhaps. If I were in your shoes, I might do the same. But then again, I think I would consider the damage that can be done to such a beautiful body...And such a lovely face." he suddenly jabbed the knife right at Bruce's face.

The man only stared into Jim's eyes dead on, refusing to allow this man to terrorize him. Even when the man turned it horizontal with the ground, placing it under his chin, he wouldn't have it. He refused to be intimidated by him.

"I like you, Bruce. You are a strong man. But soon, I will find your breaking point. And since you are all mine now, you cannot go without my special attentions." he stepped closer and Bruce began to struggle again. If he could just get his hands on this man, he would crush his head like a grape.

Jim watched the emotions flashing in his eyes. He wasn't a stranger to them in the least. In fact, it drew more excitement to see it. It was thrilling to dare to stare into the face of pure unadulterated anger and resistance. Fear was another that titillated him. But Bruce had none of that. And yet, that was becoming more and more refreshing to him. A man with no fear for himself. But, what about someone he loved?

His hand came up safely brushing the man's cheek with the backs of his fingers. They ran up along his jaw to his temple. Even though Bruce at first tried to veer away, he now stared dead on at the man allowing him his touch. And that he enjoyed so much. To see the spite in his eyes knowing he couldn't get away from it. Yet, he went along with it with so much seething inside of him at the same time.

"You have very lovely hair, Bruce. Long... silky soft." his hand dove into it at the temple moving back. The fingers became lost in it as he grasped a large amount of it bringing it around front to inspect it. Letting it go, he watched it fall to his chest and abdomen stopping just at his right hip. He combed through it with his fingers a few times.

He stepped closer. Bruce challenged it by struggling even more. Their bodies brushed vaguely. Taking his jaw in hand, his curiosity was more than he could withstand. Tilting his head, he leaned down planting his lips to the man's.

Bruce fought it for a moment, and then to everyone's surprise, he opened to him sticking his tongue out to tease the man's lips willfully.

Jim chuckled. "I guess you think I would fall for that, Bruce." he leaned further down, his lips brushing his ear as he spoke secretively to him. "I will not have my tongue bitten off, sir. I am not that stupid."

And as Bruce lunged for his ear, he moved away abruptly. The man struggled harder. Vehemently with his captors, he fought to be free.