Bike Club Initiation Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Mike & Lisa spend the weekend at the Club's Retreat.
1.9k words
4.44
34.8k
31
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Lisa. I'm 24 and married to Mike who is six years older than me and a wonderful husband. Though I am young, I have been told that I have "old fashion" values. I believe that when you get married, you are married for life.

I also believe that it is the wife's job to keep her husband happy no matter what she needs to do whether it is comfortable for her or not. This is a series of story about how I went beyond my comfort zone to make Mike happy.

At least part of what I wrote here is true. It is up to you to determine which parts.

Lisa

-----------------------------------------------

Mike and I met 3 years ago at a motorcycle rally. The first time that I saw him, I thought he was really hot and his Harley was even hotter. A mutual friend introduced us and in no time, we were dating. Our favorite thing to do was to take long rides on his Harley. Before long, we were a couple and were riding ever weekend that the weather permitted.

Two months after we started dating, I moved into his house and a year later we were married. It was not your traditional wedding ceremony. We got married on the beach at Sunset with 50 of our closest friends and their bikes. After the ceremony ended, we all headed to the community center at a friend's apartment complex for one hell of a party.

The Club that we rode with was your typical weekend Bikers out for a good time. They were mostly professional guys and gals out to let off some steam from a grueling week. That meant lots of beer, boobs, and whooping it up. There were a lot of hot chicks in the Club and I didn't want Mike looking around too much so I would try to be sexy for him.

We participated in some of the Biker contest at the events and Mike was all too eager to buy me anything leather that I wanted. While I was not nearly as wild as a lot of the girls at the events, I would occasionally flash my tits or give another girl a peck on their lips. Mike always enjoyed it when I would push my limits and put on a show for him.

Recently, a small group of guys approached Mike about joining their elite Club. It was only 5 couples and they were looking for one more couple to join them. We knew the couples from Rally's we went to and they always had the wildest bikes, coolest toys, and seemed like they had the most fun.

The thing that struck me the most was the incredible bond they had between them. The guys seemed like brothers and the gals seemed like sisters. The fact that they were a young good looking group didn't hurt either.

I remember the night that Mike told me that they had pulled him aside and offered us an invitation to join their Club. He was all excited that they wanted us as members. He said that they invited us to go on a kind of probationary 3 day Run in two weeks. They said that if we fit in with everyone, then they would offer us a formal invitation to join.

They said that it was also up to us if we wanted to become part of their group. We both thought it was cool and for the next two weeks, it seemed like that was all Mike talked about. I could tell this was a big deal for him.

All week, he worked on getting the Harley ready. He cleaned it up until it looked perfect. It was a hot summer day and we met the group for breakfast at a local restaurant. All of them were so easy going and welcoming.

After breakfast, they explained that we would be riding out to the Club's Retreat about an hour away. It was a great day and the ride was wonderful. When we arrived, we turned off the main country road onto a dirt road with a gate. There were no markings on the gate but it contained a large padlock. One of the guys unlocked the lock and opened the gate and we all road in.

We rode for several minutes before coming to a beautiful secluded cabin and a small lake. Off to the side was a gazebo with an outdoor kitchen and large table. Mike was taken back on how nice everything was. It was obvious that somebody in the group had a lot of money to afford a place like this.

Bob was the guy that initially approach Mike with the invitation to join and it appeared that this was his and his wife's (Mary) place. They gave us a tour and explained that they owned 50 acres and that Club members were welcome to use the place anytime they weren't.

The place was simply amazing. By the time we got back, everyone was settling in. Since it was so hot, the wife's all changed out of their leathers and into their skimpy bikinis. The guys were busy firing up the outdoor grille. Beers for the guys and Margaritas for the girls.

Pretty soon, I could smell the marijuana in the air. Mike had told me that he had smoked it in the past but I had never tried it. It is not that I had anything against it, it was just that the time was never right. I was getting pretty relaxes from the Margaritas when Mike came over and checked on me.

He had a joint in his hand and asked me if I wanted to try some. He put it to his lips and lit it drawing in on it. I was a little uneasy since we were with a group that I didn't really know that well but with Mike there, I figured that I had nothing to worry about.

He passed me the joint and told me to just inhale a little bit. I did as he said and it was quite smooth. We passed the joint back and forth several times before he said that was enough for the first time and put it out.

Very shortly, I started to feel strange. It wasn't a bad feeling, quite the opposite. Mike asked me how I felt and I snickered and said that I thought I was getting high. I could see a subtle change in his expression and could tell he was getting high also.

I looked around and realized that I was the only wife that had not removed her top. Even I had to admit that all those naked tits were a turn-on.

Mike leaned over and kissed me. Not a subtle kiss but more of a masculine "I want you" kiss. With that, he reached behind me and untied my bikini top and pulled it off of me. I knew what he wanted and what I needed to do to please him. I reached down and undid the tie on either side of my bikini bottoms.

"Do you want to take these off too?" I asked him.

With a grin, he pulled them off exposing me for all to see. Mike likes me to keep my pussy shaved and I was a little self-conscious for all to see my bald pussy. The soft breeze felt exciting on my exposed skin.

I looked around and it appeared that everyone was in various stages of getting naked. One girl was taking it even further by openly sucking on her man. This surprised me as while there is a lot of skin and flirting at the bike rally's we had been to, we had never seen any overt sexual activity.

I must say that I was mesmerized by the girl sucking her husband's dick.

"Does watching them excite you?" Mike asked.

I didn't answer but just kept staring. The guy took hold of her head and was slowly fucking her mouth with his hard cock. I could feel a tingle between my legs as I was getting turned on.

I felt Mike take my hand and guide it to his cock. Touching it surprised me back to my senses and I turned toward him. He had removed his swim trunks and was standing in front of me naked. His cock was sticking straight out.

I looked up at Mike and smiled as I slid my lips over his cock. I think the pot amplified my exhibitionism and I wanted to put on a show for the other Club members and make Mike proud of me. With my free hand, I pushed it down my stomach until I find my clit and slowly started to play with myself.

I concentrated on giving Mike a great blowjob. As I stroked his cock with my mouth, I became aware that several other couples had come over and now were standing very close to us watching us. Both the guys and the girls had lust in their eyes.

I don't know what got into me but my pussy was on fire and while I love to have Mike cum in my mouth, I decided that I wanted him to cum in my pussy. At that point, I didn't care who watched us fuck and in fact, the fact that they were watching us made me even wetter.

I let Mike's cock slip from my lips. Mike let out an audible groan. I stood up and bend forward putting my hands on the lounger to steady myself. I turned my head toward Mike.

"Please fuck my pussy."

I knew I was already drenched and didn't need any priming. He took hold of his cock and ran it up and down my slit several times smearing my juices on the head of his cock. His teasing was driving me crazy. I wiggled my ass and finally reached between my legs, took his cock, and guided it into my pussy.

With his hands on my hips, he pulled me to him impaling me on his cock. That is all it took for me to start having an orgasm. He fucked me slowly at first but then picked up the pace with fast hard strokes. I came several times and I felt his cock swelling inside me. I knew he was on the verge of coming.

"Give me your cum."

That is all it took and I felt him tense up and unload his hot cum into my waiting pussy. It seemed like he came forever but then I could feel him start to soften. Mike pulled out of me and I could feel his cum working its way out of me.

I stood and turned around to face him and we embraced and kissed. With that, I came back to reality and looked around. Everyone had watched us and all the guys had hard cocks. As we had finished our show, that all were in various stages of fucking. We cuddled on the lounger and watched the show. I was surprised how exciting it was watching others having sex.

I must have fallen asleep as when I awoke, I was alone, naked on the lounger. I could hear people in the cabin and figure that is where they were all hanging out.

Getting up, I thought I must look like a mess as my hair was in disarray, I had Mike's cum on my legs, and my pussy lips were quite swollen. I wondered over to the clubhouse and at the front door, I looked in. I was shocked at what I saw.

(To Be Continued)