Bikini And A Badge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Then you’ve probably figured out why I’m here.” Brittany said.

“If you want to talk, why don’t we get in out of this hot sun?” Trace suggested.

Stepping on board the houseboat, Trace motioned for her to enter the cabin area. Unlike the exterior of the houseboat, the interior was quite clean although modest.

“Why don’t you have a seat?” Trace offered. “I’ll get us something to drink.”

Wayne McCullough descended the ladder at the rear of the houseboat. Walking through the narrow hallway, she noticed he had a slight limp. A long, jagged scar ran from just below the knee to his ankle.

“This is Brittany Michaels.” Trace said, introducing the woman to his brother. “She’s the one I was telling you about. You know, the ex-Federal marshal who wants to go after seven women who were kidnapped.”

“Oh yeah!” Wayne spoke. “In that outfit, you look like a lawyer. We’ve seen enough of them lately. Don’t need any more.”

Brittany had chosen a dark blue business suit to wear on the trip to Tampa. The skirt was short, yet modest. Accenting her attire, she’d chosen a light blue tailored blouse with white lace trim along the collar and down the front.

After handing Brittany a soft drink with ice, Trace sat down across from Brittany on the couch. His brother took a seat on a barstool along the galley’s small counter.

“I take it you’re here to get us to join your band of merry men.” Trace quipped.

“Maybe.” Brittany responded. “Depends on if you’re capable of handling the assignment or not.”

“What’s it pay?” Wayne blatantly asked.

“A hundred thousand up front, another hundred thousand when we’ve got all seven women safely back to their homes.” Brittany boldly stated without hesitation.

“Count us in!” Wayne exclaimed.

“Not so fast!” Brittany responded. “I’ll decide who’s in and who’s not.”

“What is it you want us to do on your team?” Trace asked.

Brittany explained to the two men what she needed them to take care of. As a former powerboat racer, she needed Trace to handle the boat, getting the team safely in and out for each rescue. Wayne’s mechanical experience might prove invaluable if they ran into problems or damage with the two boats. While Trace would handle the driving chores on the powerboat, Wayne would stay in international waters on the command boat.

“I assume you have these two boats.” Trace said.

“No, I don’t.” Brittany replied. “That’s another thing I need you two to take care of.”

“What kind of boats do you want?” Wayne inquired. “Trace here’s a boat salesman.”

“I need something rugged and fast, a twin engine powerboat that can accommodate at least six people.” Brittany answered. “Preferably with a cabin below deck.”

“What about the command boat?” Trace asked. “Something that can accommodate everyone comfortably with all the modern conveniences.”

“Yeah, and with all the latest in high-tech gadgetry and instrumentation.” Brittany responded. “It’ll need to have plenty of storage space too. We’re going to have alot of weaponry onboard.”

The mention of weaponry made both men’s eyes widen dramatically. The brothers looked at each other apprehensively. The realization of just how dangerous the rescue missions were going to be startled them both.

“Whatta ya think Trace?” Wayne spoke out. “We really need the money.”

“I know! I know!” Trace responded.

After a few moments of silence, Trace agreed to him and his brother becoming part of the team.

“Fine.” Brittany replied. “I’ll transfer the money to your bank accounts the day we all meet in Nassau.”

“I’ve got to be getting to the shop.” Wayne said, rising from the barstool. “I’m glad I didn’t run you off.”

“Your words wouldn’t have run me off but your appearance could have.” Brittany commented. “The next time I see you, I want you wearing clean clothes, clean shaven and your hair combed. I won’t stand for sloppiness on my team from anyone.”

“Touché.” Wayne muttered as he exited the cabin area.

“Hope he’s not allergic to water!” Brittany exclaimed, looking at Trace.

“Nah, Wayne just likes to look casual.” Trace smarted. “I call it casual crud.”

Trace and Brittany shook hands as she prepared to leave. Trace didn’t act like he wanted to release Brittany’s soft hand from his firm grasp.

“I couldn’t interest you into sweetening the deal, could I?” Trace asked in a soft voice.

“The money’s not negotiable.” Brittany replied.

“I wasn’t referring to the money.” Trace spoke with a reserved smile on his handsome face.

“Well, you’ll have to be more explicit.” Brittany stated, having an idea as to what he was hinting at.

Releasing Brittany’s hand, he moved his arm to her waist, guiding her willingly towards one of the staterooms. The bed took up most of the space, leaving just enough room to walk around on two sides of it.

Trace pulled Brittany in close to him, kissing her passionately. Brittany’s lips responded immediately, hungry for the handsome young man to seduce her. Their kisses continued for several minutes till they were both short of breath.

Stepping back from each other, both Trace and Brittany began to slip off their clothes, tossing them to the carpeted floor. Brittany eyed Trace’s athletic build as he took off each item of clothing. Standing in his tight black briefs, she noticed a definite bulge restrained by the cotton material. The outline of his cock beneath the material left little to Brittany’s imagination.

Removing her blouse and skirt, Brittany stood before Trace in white bikini panties and matching lace trimmed bra.

Trace climbed on the bed, reclining on his side. He was intently watching as Brittany finished undressing. Unhooking the front clasp on her bra, her firm breasts sprang into view. Letting the bra slip down her arms, it fell to the pile of clothes at her feet.

Slipping into bed with Trace, she stretched out on her back. His strong arms pulled her firmly to his warm body. Their lips meshed in a most passionate kiss. Brittany’s desires were already peaking from lack of sex. Her mouth was chewing on his lips. Brittany’s intense passion only fueled Trace’s desire to make love to the beautiful woman that much more.

As Trace’s lips trailed soft kisses along her neck towards her ear, Brittany’s heated body responded even more. Nibbling on her ear, Brittany realized she was clawing her fingernails into her lover’s back. Her actions served to heighten Trace’s desires.


With his strong hands gently massaging Brittany’s breasts, his lips teased her nipples. Sucking hard on her swollen nipples, he had the woman moaning and writhing beneath him. Brittany’s hands held Trace’s head firmly to her breasts as he worked them over with his mouth and hands.

Trace’s hand brushed down over Brittany’s flat tummy, slipping beneath the elastic band of her string bikini panties. As his fingers slid between her legs, Brittany spread them slightly apart allowing him full access to her already wet pussy. Trace ran his index finger up and down the juicy slit, teasing the lips until they blossomed.

Brittany’s eyes rolled back as she neared orgasm. Her taut butt ground hard against the soft mattress as Trace’s finger slipped inside her pussy. Grasping Trace’s wrist, she fought to keep him from fingering her pussy till she came. The orgasm ignited, exploding deep within her sex-starved body. Brittany cried out as the orgasm consumed her.

As the intense orgasm diminished, Trace slipped Brittany’s panties down her long legs. After tossing them to the floor, he spread the woman’s legs apart. Brittany’s pussy was trickling her juices down onto the sheets. Holding her legs firmly in his hands, Trace licked wantonly at Brittany’s pussy, teasing the hard bud of her clit. Brittany could feel another orgasm quickly building. Grasping the loose sheets in her hands, she pulled on them hard, trying to keep the orgasm at bay.

Her tense body trembled uncontrollably as the orgasm neared. With Trace’s tongue buried inside her pussy, Brittany lost control. The explosive orgasm violently shook her body as it overpowered her. She felt as if she were nearing the point of passing out as the sexual pleasure was too great for her to withstand.

Brittany tried to muffle her screams but they escaped her lips. Trace sucked on her pussy, tasting the sweetness of her juices. With her eyes filled with tears and perspiration, she was barely able to see Trace positioning himself to impale her with his rock hard cock.

Feeling the head of his cock slip between the folds of her pussy, Brittany grasped Trace’s muscular arms. With one hard plunge, Trace buried his huge cock deep inside her pussy. Brittany let out a long gasp as the cock filled her pussy. Trace leaned down, kissing her softly on the lips. His body rocked slowly as he fucked his rigid cock into Brittany. Locking her ankles behind his back, she held her handsome lover in position. Trace gradually increased his tempo and stroke, fucking her faster and harder. Pulling his cock back till just the mushroom shaped head of it was still inside her, he plunged in hard, rocking against her sensitive clit.

Brittany was nearing her third orgasm. Feeling his cock was about to spew his heated cum, Trace fucked Brittany as hard as he could. As their bodies slammed against each other, Brittany’s orgasm triggered, sending her over the top. Trace’s cum exploded from his cock. His body slowed dramatically as he continued fucking her. Nearly collapsing on top of Brittany, their perspiring bodies melted into each other’s.

Both lay silent, their arms tenderly holding each other. The ceiling fan whisked a warm breeze over their heated forms. Brittany wiped the tears and perspiration from her eyes. Unlocking her ankles, her feet slid down the back of Trace’s muscular legs till they rested on the soaking wet sheets. Brittany’s hand brushed gently through Trace’s bleached out thick mane of hair. Her body felt deprived of all its strength.

“You ok?” Trace murmured in her ear.

“Yes, I’m fine.” Brittany whispered back.

Trace kissed her on the cheek, then lightly on the lips. Lifting himself up, he rolled over onto his back. The couple lay motionless, just staring up at the ceiling.

“That was awesome.” Trace muttered. “I’ve never had a woman come so many times.”

“How about we go out for dinner then maybe hit a nightclub or two.” Trace suggested. “Tomorrow we could look around at some boats.”

“Sounds nice but I’ve got a plane waiting at the airport.” Brittany responded. “I need to get back to Dallas.”

“You’re kidding!” Trace exclaimed. “Can’t you at least spend the night?”

“Maybe another time.” Brittany replied. “Believe me, I wouldn’t leave if I really didn’t have to.”

Brittany climbed over Trace, slipping off the bed. Making her way to the cramped bathroom, she cleaned herself up, washing the dried cum from her pussy and legs. Returning to the bedroom, she found Trace still lying naked on the bed.

Brittany got dressed in her dark blue business suit. After running a brush and comb through her hair, she applied a little make-up to her face. Although she felt quite worn out from her sexual escapade with Trace, she was reluctant to leave.

“I’ll give you my cell phone number and email address.” Brittany stated. “When you find the boats we need, get in touch with me.”

“What’s the limit on how much you want to spend?” Trace inquired. “These boats aren’t going to be cheap, you know.”

“A million, million and a quarter, I guess.” Brittany answered, in a casual tone. “Just make sure they’ll survive. The last boat sunk on a damn reef after getting the side rammed.”

Trace was shocked at the thought of spending that much money on boats. His sales experience was somewhat limited, having sold boats in the two hundred to three hundred thousand dollar range. Spending a million or more was something he hadn’t even dreamed of.

Brittany leaned over Trace, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Trace tried to pull her down on the bed with him but she resisted. Exiting the bedroom, she walked down the narrow hallway and out through the cabin area. Stepping up on the dock, Brittany took a moment to slip on her amber tinted sunglasses.

Before driving back to the airport, Brittany phoned Evelyn back in Fort Worth.

“How’d it go?” Evelyn anxiously asked. “Was the trip worth it?”

“Oh yeah, the trip was definitely worth it.” Brittany replied.

“Did it take alot of persuasion to get them to join the team?” Evelyn inquired.

“No, not really.” Brittany replied. “I’ll fill you in when I get back later tonight.”

“Ok.” Evelyn said. “I’m still going through the files and answering the telephone. It’s been ringing off the wall.”

It was well after midnight when Brittany arrived back at her apartment in Fort Worth. Kicking off her high-heels, she propped her feet up on the ottoman as she reclined in her favorite leather chair. Evelyn poured them both fresh coffee and sat down across from her host on the couch.

“So what were the guys like?” Evelyn curiously inquired. “Think they’ll work out for us?”

“Trace definitely has the stamina. He can go the distance.” Brittany quipped. “Wayne I’m not as sure about. He’s a little too laidback for my liking.”

“You want to find someone else instead of him?” Evelyn asked.

“No.” Brittany replied. “With Trace along, he’ll do his job. Wayne looks up to his brother. He’ll do whatever Trace tells him to.

“So, did you fuck this Trace guy?” Evelyn queried with a sly grin. “You look alot different than when you left. Alot more relaxed, I could tell that from the sound of your voice on the phone.”

“Well ……… I wanted to cinch the deal.” Brittany quipped. “Besides I needed it.”

“I’m going on the next trip.” Evelyn stated emphatically. “It’s time I got to do a little deal cinching.”

“We need to look at buying weapons and ammunition.” Brittany stated. “I noticed a couple of folders that looked interesting.”

“What about the sharpshooter?” Evelyn questioned. “I picked out a few that might suit our needs.”

“Are they target shooters or people shooters?” Brittany asked. “It’s a totally different situation when a target is likely to shoot back at you.”

“Never thought of it that way, but you’ve got a point there.” Evelyn replied. “I’ll look at them again.”

Brittany showered before going to bed. Watching the hot water streaming over her body, she fondly remembered being saturated with sweat in bed with Trace. Feeling refreshed from her shower, she slept well through the night.

Waking early the next morning to the constant ringing of the telephone, she walked out into the kitchen. Evelyn was jotting down a message on the notepad next to the telephone. After pouring herself a cup of coffee and lighting up a cigarette, she sat down at the diningroom table. Sorted file folders covered the table.

“Looking for the weapons and ammunition dealers?” Evelyn inquired, pointing to one of the piles. “Check out the one on top.”

Brittany scanned through the file before rereading it thoroughly. The dossier was on a West Virginia man, a Vietnam veteran, who had briefly worked for the government after being honorably discharged from the Marine Corp. He had worked at the Quantico, Virginia marine base doing special weapons development before ill health had forced him to retire. He was now living in Crown Hill, West Virginia with his daughter. Charles Benton was trying to supplement his minimal retirement income by designing and developing special tactical weapons for S.W.A.T. teams.

“Let’s give him a call and see if we can set up a meeting.” Brittany suggested. “This Benton guy sounds like he might have just what we’re looking for.”

Evelyn made the phone call, chatting briefly with Benton’s daughter. A meeting with her and her father was arranged for the next afternoon. Brittany and Evelyn would fly to Charleston, West Virginia then drive a rental car the brief distance to Crown Hill in the heart of coal mining country.

The two women spent the rest of the day answering the telephone and reviewing the information in the file folders. One of the folders was a dossier detailing information on a small group of men who had been involved in mercenary activities in South America. All were former Green Berets with experience in urban as well as jungle fighting. Their knowledge and skill could prove invaluable to the team. Brittany marked the folder so it would be easy to find later on.

Leaving the Dallas-Fort Worth airport early the next morning, both women settled in for the brief two-hour flight. Evelyn seemed happier than usual. Taking a more active role in assembling the team, she was experiencing a heightened sense of adventure. Evelyn talked continuously about the dossiers and all the material she’d reviewed while Brittany was in Florida “cinching the deal” with Trace and Wayne. As the private jet made its descent into the small hilltop airport at Charleston, West Virginia, Brittany noticed it was starting to rain heavily.

The rental car agency had their car ready and waiting near the terminal’s entrance. Unlike LAX and DFW, Charleston’s airport was quaint and without all the fancy frills and restrictions. Traveling southeast out of Charleston, Brittany and Evelyn drove along the narrow highway, which followed the river’s path through the hills. The rain had slowed to a steady drizzle as Brittany drove towards Crown Hill. The two-lane highway was covered with black dust from the countless coal trucks traveling the road with them. The dust, wet from the rain, looked like oil as it splashed up on the windshield of the rental car. As they approached the small town of Crown Hill, Evelyn started watching the mailbox numbers as they neared Charles Denton’s home. Slowing as they pulled into his driveway, a dump truck following them nearly ran them over.

Brittany drove the car up the steep driveway towards the modular home. Parking next to the wood deck that had been built on the front of the home, Brittany noticed a large metal building behind the home. As they stepped up onto the wood deck, the front door opened and they were greeted by a young woman in her late twenties. She wore faded bluejeans and a plaid button-down blouse. Her dark brown hair, cut short gave her a “tomboy” appearance. Her jeans were tight enough to show off her shapely butt and slender legs. The blouse fit just snug enough to confirm her small, rounded breasts. Her smile was friendly and pleasant.

“Hi! You must be the women I talked to yesterday.” She said. “Come on in, before you get wet.”

Evelyn and Brittany entered the home and stood aside as the young woman walked by them.

“Have a seat.” The woman said. “I’ll get my dad.”

Evelyn and Brittany sat on the couch looking around the room. There were numerous pictures of Charles Denton with his daughter, but none of Charles Denton with a woman. It struck Brittany as being odd. Along one wall of the house was a fairly new big-screen television with numerous video accessories. Charles Denton appeared to be quite a fan of television.

Both women were a little taken back when Charles Denton entered the livingroom. He was in a wheelchair and not looking in the best of health. He appeared to be somewhere in his mid-fifties. His dark hair was beginning to show signs of graying. His deep-set eyes were quite small behind the bifocal glasses he wore. He graying mustache and long sideburns were neatly trimmed. He was smiling and appeared glad to see the two women. Brittany took that as a good sign.

“This is my father, Charles Denton.” The woman spoke. “Guess I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Karen.”

Brittany and Evelyn introduced themselves, shaking hands with Charles Denton and his daughter.

“Saw your interview the other day on that morning show.” Charles Denton stated. “Wish we had people like you back in the war days. We left alot of POW’s back in Vietnam.”