Bikini And A Badge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany drove her car out of the building, heading back towards Dallas. Evelyn sat in the passenger seat, not saying a word. Taking a cigarette from Brittany’s purse, she lit it up.

“When did you start smoking?” Brittany exclaimed.

“That woman was incredible!” Evelyn responded. “Hell, that whole experience was incredible!”

“You’ll have to write a book when all this is over.” Brittany muttered. “You’ll have plenty to write about.”

“We’ll have to write a book, not just me.” Evelyn replied. “We’ll collaborate.”

Brittany wondered if she’d be alive to collaborate on a book. Knowing the missions ahead of her were going to be very dangerous and she was relatively inexperienced. Even with two Vietnam veterans on the team, the rescue missions seemed unlikely to successfully happen.

Arriving back in Fort Worth, Evelyn and Brittany packed for their trip to Tampa to meet with the McCullough brothers. Later that evening, the two women cleaned up the apartment, putting away the dossiers and folders.

“You gonna call Jared?” Brittany casually inquired.

“Nope!” Evelyn retorted. “Fuck him!”

“I’m gonna do what I want from now on.” She added. “He’s not running my life anymore.”

Evelyn was still intent on emancipating herself from her husband and his future political career. For more than twenty years, she’d been under his control. Experiencing life and new adventures with Brittany had awakened her to a happier life.

Early Friday morning, the two women boarded the private jet for their brief flight to Tampa. Evelyn had made reservations for a suite at the Winstar Inn for their weekend stay. Evelyn seemed quite anxious to meet the McCullough brothers. Brittany was certain her very married companion had thoughts of sexual adventures on her mind. If she didn’t, she was in for a big surprise if Brittany could put a plan together.

Landing at the airport in Tampa, the two women quickly proceeded to the car rental agency. While Evelyn drove the short distance to the hotel, Brittany contacted Trace McCullough on his cell phone.

“We’re here!” Brittany exclaimed. “We’re staying at the Winstar Inn.”

“Great.” Trace responded. “Wayne and I’ll pick you up in about an hour.”

“Remind him to shave and take a shower, will ya?” Brittany quipped. “None of that casual crud look.”

“You won’t recognize my brother!” Trace exclaimed. “He cleans up real nice!”

True to their word, Trace and Wayne McCullough showed up on time for their meeting with the women. Opening the door, Brittany was awestruck when she saw Wayne. Instead of seeing a young man with a bristly beard and unkempt hair, her eyes focused on a handsome, clean-shaven man with a fresh haircut. Wearing dark blue dress slacks, a light blue sport shirt and gray deck shoes, Wayne looked like a completely different person.

“You look surprised to see me!” Wayne quipped.

“I am.” Brittany replied. “Pleasantly surprised.”

“This must be the Evelyn Brooks I’ve heard so much about.” Wayne stated, approaching the woman. “You never mentioned how beautiful she was.”

“Sounds like you’ve been taking charm lessons.” Brittany smarted off. “Well, you can forget it. Evelyn hears how beautiful she is all the time.”

“It’s alright. I don’t mind it a bit.” Evelyn said, her face slightly blushing. “Especially from such a handsome young man.”

“How about we go out for some lunch before we check out the boats?” Trace suggested. “I know a nice little restaurant that overlooks the bay.”

The two couples left the hotel and proceeded to the restaurant. Sitting at a table with a view of the bay, the conversation quickly turned to the rescue missions. The two women filled Trace and Wayne in on all they’d accomplished.

“Now that you’ve got the guns and the shooters, we should be ready to go. Right?” Wayne commented.

“I’m still waiting for the latest information from my former boss.” Brittany replied. “Hopefully, we’ll have something by the middle of next week.”

“What’s the plan so far?” Trace asked.

“We’ll all meet here in Tampa.” Brittany answered. “Get everything loaded onto the boats, then we’ll go down to Nassau.”

“I’m going to fly down to Nassau.” Evelyn spoke up. “I’ll stay there and keep the plane ready to fly out. I‘ll keep in touch with our information source by telephone.”

“We’ll top off the fuel tanks at Nassau, then head out to the south side of Andros Island.” Brittany continued. “That’ll put us within two hundred miles of the Cuban coastline.”

“How far do we need to stay off the coast of Cuba?” Wayne inquired.

“We should stay at least fifty miles off the coast so we won’t raise any suspicions.” Brittany replied. “We could get alot closer but I don’t want to take any chances on running into any coastal patrols.”

“You guys could be sitting ducks for drug runners and smugglers too.” Evelyn stated. “You’ll have to have someone on watch at all times, day and night.”

Brittany looked for any signs of apprehension from the two brothers but neither showed any outward signs of having second thoughts. Brittany hoped it wasn’t false courage.

After lunch, the two women accompanied the Trace and Wayne to the marinas to check out the boats. Trace and Wayne had done alot of shopping around, narrowing the search down to three cruisers and two powerboats. Both men knew their way around boats. While Trace pointed out the features and luxuries of each boat, Wayne discussed the mechanical and electronics inspections he’d conducted.

By late afternoon, Brittany and Evelyn had eliminated one of the cruisers, narrowing the choice down to two boats. The powerboats, a 2002 thirty-eight-foot Cigarette boat could accommodate the assault team as well as the 2003 thirty-three-foot Eliminator boat. Evelyn left the final decision up to Brittany. With its catamaran style hull and twin five-hundred horsepower engines, the Eliminator boat won out. Another of the boat’s best selling features was it’s certified top speed of 110mph, which accounted for its two-hundred and twenty thousand dollar price tag.

“Let’s think about the cruisers for awhile.” Brittany suggested. “We can make up our minds tomorrow.”

Returning to their hotel suite at the Winstar Inn, the two couples decided on having dinner later on, then spending the rest of the evening hitting the nightclubs in Ybor City.

“Whatta you think of Wayne?” Evelyn asked after the men had left their suite.

“He’s alright.” Brittany responded. “He sure looks alot different than when I first met him.”

“Why? You thinking of doing some deal cinching later this evening?” She asked.

“Ohhhhh, maybe?” Evelyn replied. “Depends on if he makes a move or not.”

“What about you and Trace?” She asked. “He never took his eyes off you the entire day.”

“There’s nothing between Trace and me.” Brittany replied. “If anything, it’s just physical.”

Trace and Wayne took the two women out to one of Tampa’s finest restaurants for a great seafood dinner. Afterwards they stopped in several of the bars in Ybor City for drinks and dancing. With its Mardi Gras style atmosphere, the two couples were able to forget about the work and danger they’d soon be facing. Relaxing and enjoying a good time in each other’s company seemed more important at the time.

It was shortly after midnight when they returned to the Winstar Inn. Brittany stood in front of a large window looking out at the lights of the city and skyline sparkling off the calm waters of the bay. Trace walked up behind Brittany, putting his arms around her. His soft breath on the back of her neck was soon replaced by his warm lips. Kissing her softly, he slowly made his way towards her ear. Brittany was responding to his amorous gestures. Her body eased back against him, snuggling close enough to feel the heat of his muscular body.

“We’re not setting a very good example for Wayne and Evelyn.” Brittany whispered.

“Think they’ve decided to set their own example.” Trace murmured in her ear.

Brittany turned around slowly, noticing she and Trace were alone in the living area. Observing the door to Evelyn’s bedroom was closed; Brittany assumed her close companion was finally getting her chance to clench a deal.

“We could watch a sexy movie on tv if you’d like.” Brittany quipped in a soft voice.

“How about we audition for our own sexy movie?” Trace whispered. “This time, I won’t have to worry about you running off afterwards.”

Entering her bedroom, Brittany found herself in Trace’s strong embrace. As their lips meshed in a passionate kiss, Brittany sensed the zipper at the side of her skirt being lowered. The short skirt fell to the floor around her ankles. Trace’s strong hands lifted Brittany off the floor and placed her gently on the queen-size bed. Trace quickly slipped out of his clothes. Wearing just his briefs, Trace climbed on the bed with Brittany. Slowly unbuttoning each button on Brittany’s blouse, he kissed her bare skin.

Trace’s moist lips kissed down over her bra, teasing her bellybutton with his tongue. Stopping at the elastic of her bikini cut panties, his lips returned to Brittany’s. Slipping his tongue deep into her mouth, he brought about a low moan from deep within her body. Brittany’s sexual desires were heightening rapidly but Trace wanted to prolong their foreplay.

Slipping the blouse from her shoulders, he tossed it to the floor. Trace’s warm lips kissed Brittany’s shoulders, making their way slowly towards her firm breasts. Finding the clasp at the front of her bra, he exposed her breast to his voracious kisses. Brittany’s sensitive nipples were already hard and erect, protruding proudly from her breasts. Trace clenched them between his lips, suckling on them. Brittany’s hands held Trace’s head while his tongue teased and flicked over her nipples.

Brittany’s body was squirming on the cool sheets as Trace continued prolonging their foreplay. Brittany was at the point of begging him to fuck her but all she could mutter was his name.

“Roll over on your tummy.” Trace whispered in Brittany’s ear.

Brittany’s tensed form made it difficult for her to move. Trace wasn’t about to wait. Grasping her arm and leg, he rolled Brittany over on her tummy almost rolling her off the bed. Seizing her ankles, he pulled her back to the center of the bed. Trace straddled Brittany’s prone body. Starting at her shoulders, he kissed her incessantly down her back. Prolonging the foreplay was only frustrating Brittany.

Sliding his hand inside Brittany’s panties, his strong fingers slipped over her butt making their way to her pussy. His fingers teased the folds while his lips kissed the soft cheeks of Brittany’s butt. Brittany gritted her teeth as her orgasm ignited, then detonated deep inside her. Trace quickly plunged his finger deep inside Brittany’s wet pussy, fucking her. As her body quivered under the spell of the orgasm, she reached around to grasp Trace’s wrist. Gripping it will all her strength, she dug her fingernails deep, holding it firmly to her. Brittany’s lips expelled a loud gasp as the orgasm gradually subsided.

Brittany lay still, her strength weakened by the extreme orgasm. Trace pulled her panties off, yanking them down her legs. Roughly spreading her legs apart, he began licking insatiably at her pussy. Brittany body shuddered as Trace’s lips and tongue teased her clit closer to another orgasm. It was more than she could stand.

“Oh God, Fuck Me!” Brittany shouted. “Fuck Me Now You Bastard!”

Trace held Brittany’s legs apart with his strong hands. Her ass was bucking wildly against his face buried between her legs. Trace kept sucking on her clit and jabbing his hard tongue inside her pussy. Brittany moaned loudly as the second orgasm overtook her weakened body. It felt like an earthquake was shaking the bed. Brittany’s fingers gripped the sheets pulling them to her. Her juices were flowing like a flooding river. Trace’s mouth sucked on her pussy, lapping up her cum. Brittany’s eyes welled with tears as the orgasm slowly waned. Her fingers cramped from grasping the sheets so tight.

With his strong hands at her waist, Trace pulled Brittany up from the soaked sheets. Brittany had no strength left in her body. As he plunged his huge cock inside Brittany’s wanton pussy, her knees slipped out from under her. Collapsing on the bed, she momentarily lost her senses. Lying perfectly still, she fought for each breath. She was waiting for her lover to fuck her but instead she felt the bed move as Trace climbed off. Brittany didn’t have enough strength to raise her head to see what was going on.

She listened to the water running briefly in the bathroom. Hearing his footsteps padding across the soft carpet, Brittany looked up to see Trace gathering up his clothing.

“What’s the matter?” Brittany mumbled. “Where you going?”

“I thought we were going to fuck!” Trace exclaimed. “Didn’t realize you only cared about getting yourself off!”

“What?” Brittany retorted. “What the hell are you talking about?”

Trace didn’t reply to Brittany’s question. Exiting the bedroom, he charged across the living area towards the door. Brittany scrambled off the bed, rushing after him.

“You walk out that door Mister and you’re out for good!” Brittany screamed. “I mean it!”

Not looking back, Trace slammed the door as he exited the suite. Out of frustration, Brittany clenched her fists and let out a loud growl.

“You think that was such a good idea?” Evelyn asked, standing completely naked in the doorway to her bedroom.

“Fuck him! He’s out and that’s final!” Brittany shouted. “I don’t need his fucking ass on my boat!”

Wayne walked up behind Evelyn and put his arms around her naked body. After kissing her lightly on the shoulder, his eyes focused on Brittany standing naked in the livingroom.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” Brittany exclaimed, glaring at Wayne.

Not waiting for his reply, Brittany returned to her bedroom. She pulled the soaked sheets off the bed. Spreading the comforter over the bed, she slipped under the cover. Lying on her stomach, she sensed Evelyn entering the bedroom.

“You ok?” Evelyn asked in a soft voice. “Wanna talk about what happened?”

“I’m ok.” Brittany murmured. “I don’t wanna talk about it. He’s out and that’s all there is to it.”

Evelyn’s hand gently massaged Brittany’s back through the thick material of the comforter.

“Want me to have Wayne come in and fuck you?” Evelyn quipped.

“NO!” Brittany retorted. “You keep him entertained.”

Still angry and upset over what happened, Brittany found it difficult to fall asleep. The loud moans and guttural sounds coming from Evelyn’s bedroom didn’t help matters. Wayne was as equally a talented stud as his brother. Loud smacking sounds emanated from their bedroom several times throughout the night as he fucked Evelyn hard and fast to one screaming orgasm after another.

Waking just before 9:00am Saturday morning, Brittany showered, fixed her hair and put on her make-up. Dressing in white shorts and blouse, she joined Wayne and Evelyn in the livingroom. They were eating the breakfast they’d ordered from room service.

“You want some breakfast?” Evelyn asked.

“Just coffee.” Brittany replied, lighting up a cigarette.

Brittany poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down across from Wayne and Evelyn.

“I called Trace. He’ll be here any minute.” Evelyn stated. “We need to go back and look at the two cruisers. Make up our mind, which one we want.”

“Fuck him.” Brittany mumbled. “He’s off the team.”

“No he’s not!” Evelyn retorted. “You need him for a driver. He stays and that’s all there is to it.”

Trace arrived at the suite before Brittany could finish her coffee. Both Trace and Brittany tried their best to avoid eye contact. Grabbing their purses, the women followed Wayne and Trace out of the suite. Riding the elevator down to the lobby, Wayne slipped his arm around Evelyn’s waist, pulling her close to him.

Driving to the marina, Brittany sat in the front seat with Trace. No one was saying a word to break the silence. Brittany was smoking one cigarette after another.

“You should think about quitting.” Trace muttered, glancing at Brittany.

“Fuck You!” Brittany exclaimed. “Cigarettes are the least of my worries.”

“Oh Geez!” Wayne exclaimed. “Here we go again!”

“Will you two kids grow up?” Evelyn shouted. “You’re both acting like asses.”

Brittany tossed her cigarette out the car window, too angry to smoke. She blew her last mouthful of smoke at Trace.

Arriving at the marina, the two couples thoroughly checked out each of the luxury cruisers. While the 2001 Cruisers 5000 Sedan fifty-foot Cruiser offered sufficient amenities and luxury to meet the team’s requirements, Evelyn preferred the 2003 Navigator Rival fifty-seven foot cruiser. With three staterooms and two complete bathrooms, the cruiser offered the ultimate in luxury and state of the art navigation systems. The price of seven hundred and ninety thousand dollars seemed well within range for the cruiser.

Brittany was standing on the swim platform at the boat’s stern, smoking a cigarette. She was trying her best to keep distance between herself and Trace. Wayne and Evelyn were sitting in the salon area.

Trace sauntered up to Brittany, standing behind her. She could feel his presence but she wasn’t about to look over her shoulder at him.

“Cruiser’s got a nice hull, not a bit of damage.” Trace smarted off. “Sorta like your bottom!”

“Is that a fact?” Brittany retorted, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Check it out for yourself!” Trace exclaimed, shoving Brittany off the swim platform into the water.

Brittany fell into the water fully clothed. Kicking her legs to stay afloat, she grabbed onto the rear of the boat. Choking on a mouthful of water, she wasn’t able to scream at her tormentor. Trace reached over the swim platform to give Brittany a hand getting back onboard the boat. Thinking about pulling him off the platform briefly crossed her mind. Trace had a firm grasp on the platform’s ladder, not taking any chances with the enraged woman.

Brittany stood soaking wet on the rear deck of the boat. Water dripped onto the marine carpet, puddling around her feet. Wayne tossed Brittany a towel so she could dry herself, though it seemed pointless. Trace tried to help but it only angered her more.

“You’re not riding in my car with those wet clothes on.” Trace stated.

“I’ll walk.” Brittany replied. “The exercise won’t kill me.”

“Why don’t you go inside and get outta those wet clothes?” Evelyn suggested, trying her best to keep from laughing. “I’ll hang them out so they’ll dry.

Brittany stepped inside the salon, walking quickly towards one of the bathrooms. Evelyn followed her in. Handing Evelyn her wet clothes, Brittany wrapped a towel around herself and another around her head to dry her hair.

Trace and Wayne were sitting in the salon when Brittany exited the bathroom. Both men stared; noticing the towel barely covered her body. Brittany decided to retire to one of the staterooms till her clothes dried. Closing the door behind her, Brittany stretched out on the bed, lying on her side. A few moments later the door opened and Trace entered the stateroom, locking the door behind him.

“Forget it.” Brittany muttered. “It ain’t gonna happen.”

Not saying a word, Trace took off his clothes, tossing them in a heap. Climbing onto the bed, he stretched out next to Brittany. Rolling her onto her back, he pulled the towel open, exposing her naked body. Brittany turned her face away but his hand pulled it back so he could kiss her. Brittany did her best to remain calm and not react to his lips pressed softly against hers. She closed her eyes, feeling his moist lips travel down her body. Pausing momentarily, he sucked tenderly on each nipple, bringing them to erection.

Trace’s hand parted Brittany’s legs then slipped down over her pussy. Gently rubbing the mound of her pussy, his fingers found Brittany’s juices already flowing. Trace’s finger brushed lightly over Brittany’s sensitive clit causing her to flinch. Grinding her ass against the bedding, she felt her passionate desires starting to build. Trace’s tongue licked Brittany’s slit up and down till her pussy blossomed. Snaking his tongue inside her pussy, he brought her to orgasm almost immediately.