Bikini And A Badge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany gathered the team in the galley.

“Let’s keep a close eye on them.” Brittany suggested. “They seemed as scared of us as they did their captors.”

Late Thursday evening, the Hatteras cruised into the marina at Oranjestad, the capital of Aruba. There were a few people milling around the docks. Most of the tourists were patronizing the nightspots and restaurants on the island. Trace used the bow and stern thrusters to nestle the seventy-five foot cruiser against the dock. Brittany and Jake stepped up on the pier, securing the boat.

The tourists stared at them, still dressed in their camouflage clothing. They did present somewhat of a scary sight.

“Britt! Britt!” A familiar voice shouted.

Brittany looked around, spotting Evelyn and Langley coming out of the marina’s store.

“Are we ever glad to see you guys!” Evelyn exclaimed, rushing towards her.

“What happened?” Evelyn asked. “What happened to the boat?”

“It’s a long story.” Brittany responded. “I’ll tell you later. Right now we need to get the women back to Miami.”

Evelyn made a quick phone call to the airport to alert the pilots. Langley got a taxi to provide transportation from the marina to the airport. After crowding the three women into the cab, Evelyn sat in the front passenger seat.

“Aren’t you coming with us?” One of the women asked, trying to reach out to Brittany.

Brittany wanted to say yes but she knew there were still two more women to try and rescue.

“No. I wish I were though.” Brittany responded, clasping the woman’s hand. “I’ll get in touch with you someday soon.”

Brittany watched the taxi pull away. The three women sitting in the back seat all looked around, peering through the rear window. It was the first time all three women smiled.

Langley walked up behind Brittany.

“Evelyn made reservations for everyone at the Aruba Grand Resort.” Langley stated, putting his hand on her shoulder.

“Great!” Brittany responded. “I could use a good hot shower and a nice big bed to sleep in.”

“You get the rest of the team.” Langley suggested. “I’ll get us some transportation.”

Richard and Jake raided Sanchez’s closet, finding more appropriate dress than their camouflage fatigues. Checking into the four star hotel and casino, Brittany and Karen decided to share a room while the guys shared adjoining rooms.

Brittany hurriedly stripped out of her clothes, eager to enjoy a hot shower. Standing under the warm spray, the water streamed down her tired body, easing her tensions and minor aches. The shower door swung open and Karen stepped in to join her in the oversize shower stall.

“You alright?” Karen asked in a concerned voice.

“Yeah. I’m alright. You?” Brittany replied.

“I’m ok.” Karen responded. “It’s been one hell of a day!”

Brittany stood silent while Karen soaped her back for her. Her hands gradually moved downward, soaping her butt, then the back of her legs. Brittany turned around slowly, taking the soapy washcloth from Karen.

“Now it’s my turn.” Brittany said in a soft, sexy voice.

Brittany brushed the washcloth gently over Karen’s breast. Her nipples responded immediately to Brittany’s stimulation. Moving the washcloth lower, she washed Karen’s flat, firm tummy before progressing towards her pubic area. Brittany’s hand slipped between Karen’s legs, spreading them slightly. Karen grasped Brittany’s shoulders when the soapy cloth teased the sensitive entrance to her pussy. Her breathing increased, as did her heart rate, feeling her sexual desires being stimulated.

Brittany pulled the woman to her, crushing Karen’s breasts to hers. She kissed her passionately on the lips, savoring the touch of another woman.

“I’ve never been with another woman.” Karen murmured.

“I remember the first time we met, you made it a point to brush the back of your hand across the front of my panties.” Brittany responded.

“I just wanted to see what it would feel like.” Karen muttered.

“Let’s dry off so I can let you feel what it’s like to have another woman’s tongue sliding over your pussy.” Brittany spoke in a sexy voice.

The two women stepped out of the shower to dry off. Brittany’s words had aroused Karen to where she was trembling with anticipation.

Stretching out across the bed, Brittany held the woman in her arms, kissing her softly. Karen’s moist lips responded immediately. Brittany’s soft hands brushed lightly over Karen’s nipples, purposely teasing them. Gently cupping the woman’s breasts, Brittany nibbled at the sensitive nipples, lightly grating them with her teeth. Karen’s chest rose and fell as her breathing came in long, deep gasps.

Sliding her hand downward, Brittany slipped her fingers between Karen’s legs. Her middle finger slowly worked up and down the moistened slit at Karen’s pussy. She was moaning softly like a purring kitten. Brittany slid her lubricated finger inside Karen’s pussy, bringing her moan to a clearly audible tone. Swirling her finger in a circular motion enticed Karen to spread her legs farther apart. Brittany’s lips kissed down over the woman’s tummy. Her tongue flicked at Karen’s exposed clitoris causing her body to spasm. Brittany slid two fingers inside Karen’s pussy, prying the folds apart. Teasing the walls of her pussy, Brittany brought her close to orgasm.

Brittany positioned herself over Karen, straddling her. Pulling Karen’s legs slightly upwards, she spread them wide, exposing her pussy. Brittany’s tongue licked frantically at Karen’s pussy. Her tongue danced and swirled against the sensitive walls. Karen’s hands firmly gripped Brittany’s legs as her orgasm quickly built. Brittany sensed the ultimate pleasure about to sweep over Karen. Sucking hard on Karen’s clit, she brought her up quick to the peak of orgasm. Karen’s moans filled the room as the orgasm took control of her body.

Karen’s fingers squeezed hard into Brittany’s thighs, leaving deep red marks. Brittany’s fingers continued stroking in and out of Karen till the orgasm gradually subsided. Looking over her shoulder at Karen, Brittany noticed Jake standing in the doorway between the connecting rooms. He was just wearing his briefs and a smile as he watched the hot action taking place on the queen-size bed.

“Karen needs a good fucking.” Brittany subtly stated. “Why don’t you come over here and give it to her.”

Brittany rolled the weakened woman onto her tummy while Jake stripped off his briefs. His cock was rock hard protruding proudly. Brittany grinned knowing Karen was about to get her pussy pounded good and hard. She spread Karen’s legs apart, allowing Jake easy access to her wanton pussy. Jake’s hard cock easily penetrated Karen’s pussy. Grasping Karen’s slender waist, he pounded her pussy hard and fast, bringing her to another orgasm within seconds.

Brittany verbally urged Jake to fuck Karen harder. Cupping Jake’s heated balls in one hand, she worked her fingers feverously on Karen’s sensitive clit with the other. Jake’s stamina allowed him to fuck his rigid shaft into Karen till he brought her to yet another incredible orgasm. Her fingers tore at the soft cotton sheets as the orgasm racked her body. Tears of pleasure streamed down her cringing face.

Sensing Jake’s imminent climax, Brittany pulled his cock from Karen’s gaping pussy. Putting her mouth over the head of his cock, she stroked his cock hard till his cum shot into her mouth. The thick load of cream exploded from his cock, snapping Brittany’s head back. Quickly swallowing Jake’s cum, she continuing sucking on his cock till the last drops of his fluid were drained from his body.

Karen collapsed on the bed, the strength robbed from her body. Jake’s breathing was slowly returning to normal as Brittany took the opportunity to kiss him hard on the lips. The cock in her hand covered with Karen’s drying juices.

“I just came in to see if you guys wanted to go out for dinner.” Jake stated, choking out the words.

“I doubt if Karen’s in any condition to go out.” Brittany responded. “How about we call down for room service instead.”