Bikini And A Badge Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany was in awe after touring the boat. Relaxing in the salon, the two sat together on the L-shape couch, sipping cold beers. Jake boarded the boat, setting his purchases down on the rear deck. When he entered the salon, his eyes immediately spotted Brittany sitting next to Richard. Rushing towards her, he picked her up in his arms, lifting her off the floor.

His strong arms held her tightly. His words were choked, so much so that Brittany couldn’t make out what he was trying to say. His strong embrace told her how he felt. There wasn’t any need for words.

Brittany broke down in his arms, tears streamed down her face, ruining her make-up. Jake wiped away the tears and make-up with his handkerchief. For Brittany, crying seemed to release her tensions and fears about her relationship with the two former teammates.

The trio sat on the leather couch, reminiscing about their dangerous times together as well as the intimate and fun experiences they shared. None of them held back their true feelings or deepest thoughts.

Brittany sensed both men were extremely happy with their business venture with Evelyn as they talked about the charter boat partnership.

“The first time you had me drive that cruiser, I fell in love with boating and the ocean.” Richard stated. “I was hooked but good!”

“For us, it was a natural.” Jake added. “Richard and I both love fishing. It’s like getting paid for doing something you enjoy.”

“How’s the business doing?” Brittany asked.

“Actually more than we can handle.” Jake answered. “We’re booked till the end of next January.”

“We could damn near use another boat.” Richard added. “I hate having to turn people away but we can only do so many charters.”

“Hey, why don’t you come onboard with us?” Jake suggested. “We could sure use the help.”

“Oh no, not me!” Brittany exclaimed. “I don’t have the time and I sure don’t know anything about fishing.”

“So, what are you planning on doing?” Richard asked.

Before Brittany could come up with an answer, a loud clap of thunder shook the huge boat. Brittany jumped at the sudden noise.

“Better make sure the lines are tight, maybe add an additional line to the bow.” Jake stated.

“I’ll give you a hand.” Brittany offered.

“I’ll secure the canvas.” Richard spoke up.

The rain came quick. By the time Brittany stepped up on the dock the rain had her soaking wet. Jake retied the stern, adding another rope for assurance. Brittany pulled on the stern rope, bringing the boat against the dock bumpers. Quickly tying it off, she stepped back onto the boat almost slipping in her high-heels. Richard was securing the canvas on the bridge just below the tower.

“Woohoo!” Jake exclaimed stepping into the salon. “That one came on quick!”

“You better get out of those wet clothes before you catch a cold.” Richard suggested.

“Yeah.” Jake kidded. “Get outta those clothes.”

“Man, I never thought I’d get to say that again.” He added, grinning.

Brittany unbuttoned her blouse, handing it to Richard. Unzipping her skirt, she steadied herself by putting a hand on Jake’s shoulder as she stepped out of the wet leather garment.

“Give me your underwear.” Richard commanded. “I’ll get them dried out.”

Jake pointed Brittany to one of the bathrooms where she could take a hot shower. The hot water streaming over her body warmed her immediately. After drying herself off on a thick bath towel, she wrapped it tightly around her before stepping out into the hallway.

“There’s a shirt and your panties in the stateroom to your right.” Jake shouted.

Brittany found her white cotton bikini panties lying on an oversized shirt in the stateroom. Slipping them on, she joined the two guys in the salon. Richard handed her a cup of piping hot coffee to sip.

“You guys spoil the hell out of me.” Brittany joked. “I outta marry you both.”

“Sounds alright by me.” Richard responded, grinning.

Brittany sat on the couch between Richard and Jake as they continued their conversation. She avoided mentioning her new assignment working for Brad Langley as best she could, thinking it might upset them.

Brittany mentioned the book was waiting for final editing before going to the publishers. The good news excited both men.

“Are we in it?” Jake inquired.

“Naturally.” Brittany replied. “Although, I did change your names to Robert and James because there were quite a few sexual escapades mentioned.”

“I can’t wait to read the book.” Richard stated. “I’m anxious to see how good I was in bed.”

“You both know how good you were in bed.” Brittany kidded. “You don’t have to read about it.”

Richard prepared dinner on the boat after the storm passed. The chilled wine along with the fantastic meal was a real treat for Brittany. Being together with Richard and Jake was a gift.

Brittany accepted their offer to spend the night in the master stateroom. Her answer brought smiles to both their handsome faces.

“I don’t have to sleep alone, do I?” Brittany asked with a sly grin on her face.

“No, but you’ll have to do the choosing.” Jake replied. “Unless you want us to draw straws.”

“I want to spend the night with both of you.” Brittany murmured, slowly unbuttoning the oversize shirt.

Sauntering towards the master stateroom at the bow of the boat, Brittany let the shirt slip from her shoulders to the carpeted floor. Richard and Jake were right behind her, trying their best to get out of their clothes before they reached the stateroom.


Brittany pulled the comforter off the bed before stretching out on the cool sheets. Wearing just her white cotton panties, she looked hot and sexy. Jake got undressed first, climbing on the bed to her left. His lips kissed her softly, barely brushing against hers. Richard slipped into bed to her right, patiently waiting his chance to kiss her.

Gently massaging her breasts, Richard’s kisses were hot and passionate. His tongue slipped inside her mouth, swirling against her tongue. Brittany held both men close, feeling their combined warmth against her body. Jake’s lips teased Brittany’s nipples, causing them to harden immediately. He suckled gently on her nipples, sending hot sensations through her chest.

Brittany was moaning like a contented kitten purring. Her passionate love for both men had awakened. Richard’s lips kissed over her upper body, sending little sparks of electricity to her aroused desires. Jake’s warm breath across her tummy felt like a warm tropical breeze on the beach. Slipping his fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties, he slid them down her legs, tossing them to the floor.

Brittany raised one leg slightly, allowing Jake to slip between them. His warm breath on the lips of her pussy made them blossom like a flower. Richard’s kisses trailed along her neckline towards her sensitive earlobes. Only Richard had ever discovered how sensitive her ears were. It was their little secret. Kissing and lightly nibbling on them put her into a world all her own.

Jake’s hard tongue slowly licked up and down Brittany’s pussy. Her body moved in unison with his tongue. Her grip on Richard’s shoulder increased, feeling herself nearing an orgasm. Richard held her in his arms as Jake brought her up slowly. Just as she was about to crest and allow the orgasm to consume her heated body, Jake sucked her budding clit between his lips. The orgasm exploded like a volcano, spewing hot juices through her pussy. Brittany’s moan of pleasure was muffled by Richard’s mouth covering hers. Her pelvis rocked as the orgasm made her body shudder. Her ass ground hard against the bedding.

Brittany’s left hand at the back of Jake’s head, held his mouth to her pussy as the orgasm continued on and on. It felt like it was never going to end. As the climax finally waned, Brittany’s fingers eased their grasp on Jake’s head. Richard’s mouth kissed over Brittany’s breasts, his tongue flicking feverously at her nipples.

Grasping Brittany’s ankles, Jake spread her legs apart. His hard cock was poised to impale her.

“Give it to me good.” Brittany murmured.

“I’m gonna give it to you my way.” Jake whispered. “You’ll love it.”

Pushing the mushroom shaped head of his cock between the folds of her pussy, he eased his shaft deeper and deeper into her. Fucking her slowly and gently, his tempo never changed. Jake’s cock pistoned in and out of Brittany’s pussy, gradually building a deep sexual sensation. Brittany’s eyes looked down between her breasts, watching the hard cock work its magic on her. Nearing an orgasm, Jake increased his strokes, fucking her harder and faster. Brittany’s orgasm felt like her body was crashing and exploding into small pieces. She cried out, her fingers gripping the sheets, as the orgasm ran its course.

As the orgasm faded from her body it left her exhilarated instead of weakened. Jake slipped his hard cock from her pussy. He hadn’t cum inside her! Lowering her legs to the bed, he brought them together. With Richard’s assistance, he rolled Brittany onto her tummy. Jake repositioned himself at the head of the bed with Richard behind her.

Brittany clutched Jake’s cock in her hand, slipping her mouth over the head. Richard’s strong arms lifted her off the bed, spreading her legs apart. His rigid cock plunged hard into her pussy, forcing her mouth down on Jake’s cock. As Richard fucked Brittany with long, hard strokes, Jake fucked her mouth. The guy’s momentum slowly increased till Richard was fucking her so hard, her ass felt like it was being slammed. Jake’s cock, pistoning in and out of her mouth, throbbed as he neared his climax.

Jake’s hands gripped Brittany’s shoulders as his hot cum shot to the back of her throat. She managed to swallow it between gasping breaths. Richard pumped his load into Brittany’s pussy. It felt like a flood of warm cream as it filled her pussy. His moans filled the stateroom as he shot the last of his juices inside her. Brittany’s leg’s ached as she slowly collapsed onto the sheets. Richard slipped from her pussy, trailing a long strand of cum from his cock. Brittany lay on the bed motionless. Jake’s strong hands gently massaged her back, easing her tense muscles. In a matter of moments, she was sound asleep between her two lovers.

Waking early the next morning, Brittany found herself alone in the stateroom. Rolling onto her back the cum-stained sheets stuck to her legs. After pulling them from her skin, Brittany managed to get her feet to the floor next to the bed. Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she made her way to the bathroom. After a long, hot shower, Brittany returned to the stateroom to pick up her panties. Slipping them on, she walked out into the salon. The rest of her clothes were neatly draped over a chair.

Richard was in the galley, preparing breakfast. She heard Jake up on the bridge, removing the canvas covers. Brittany searched through her purse before finding a pack of cigarettes.

“Don’t light that up!” Richard exclaimed. “I’ve got breakfast ready!”

“And, don’t give me that just coffee remark either.” He added, grinning.

Although she wasn’t hungry, the food was too good to turn down. The conversation was light, mostly about fishing and the weather.

“Why don’t you go out with us today?” Jake suggested. “We’ve got a couple of guys from Detroit coming in about an hour to go out fishing. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind having you along.”

“I’d like to but I’ve got some things I need to take care of before I fly back to Santa Barbara.” Brittany responded.

“When you gonna come back and see us again when you can stay longer?” Richard asked.

“Oh, I don’t know.” Brittany replied. “Soon, I hope.”

After long hugs and brief kisses, Brittany left her two former teammates on their boat. It was difficult not to look back but she knew if she did, she wouldn’t leave.

Driving north towards Miami, Brittany decided to travel on to Fort Lauderdale and take a close look at the boat Langley had acquired for the team’s use. He had briefly mentioned the name of the marine dealership where the boat was being renovated. Hi-Performance Marine was located on a canal less than a mile from the ocean. After stopping for directions, Brittany found her way to the business.

Seeking out the service manager, she introduced herself before asking about the Donzi 38ZX powerboat they were repairing. The service manager, a woman in her mid-forties, smirked when Brittany asked about the boat.

“It’s not worth what they’re paying to have it refurbished.” She stated. “It’s out back on dollies if you want to see it.”

Brittany strolled through the shop, spotting the powerboat sitting just outside the garage area. The boat was in much poorer shape than the photographs had shown. Brittany noticed several stress cracks along the bottom of the boat and a deep gouge on the starboard side at the bow, obvious signs of collision damage. The interior passenger area was in decent shape but the area below deck had been stripped clean to haul cocaine and marijuana. Both outdrives had been removed to replace the bow seals.

Greatly disappointed with the condition of the boat, Brittany decided to call Langley at his office in Washington.

Langley’s secretary answered the phone, transferring her call to his office. Brittany described, in detail, the condition of the boat. After listening to her in-depth review, he was in agreement with her; the boat wouldn’t meet their requirements.

“What do you wanna do now?” Langley asked “Postpone things for awhile or do you still want to get everyone together in Freeport in two weeks as planned?”

“Let’s not postpone anything just yet.” Brittany replied. “I’m still trying to put things together.”

After returning to Miami, Brittany contacted Evelyn’s pilots to arrange the flight back to Santa Barbara. During the flight back to California, Brittany tried coming up with ideas to get the team up and working but it all seemed futile.

Arriving back at the beach house in Santa Barbara, it seemed eerily quiet without Evelyn being there. Noticing the FedEx package on the diningroom table addressed to her, Brittany opened it. It was the last chapters of the book, ready for her editing. Brittany set the document down, deciding to read it later.

After a brief catnap stretched out on the couch, Brittany awoke to sounds coming from the kitchen. Looking up, she saw Evelyn preparing dinner.

“How was your trip?” Evelyn inquired, seeing she was awake. “Did you get down to the Keys?”

“For the biggest part, the trip was a waste of time.” Brittany replied. “Although Richard and Jake made it seem worthwhile.”

“What’d you think of their boat?” She asked.

“Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!” Brittany exclaimed. “Looks like a great setup for sport fishing.”

“Did you tell them about your new assignment with Langley?” Evelyn questioned.

“No! I didn’t want to take a chance on getting them all upset.” Brittany replied.

Evelyn asked about her meeting with Langley. Brittany filled her in on the details of what they did and didn’t get accomplished.

“I can’t see you and the team living on the beach like Robinson Crusoe.” Evelyn joked. “You gotta have some conveniences.”

“It seems like the DEA isn’t allocating much money for this assignment.” She added. “At least they could have gotten you guys a decent boat, not some stripped down derelict.”

“Maybe Langley’s not trying hard enough to get much money.” Brittany suggested. “Or maybe he’s holding some of it back for his own use.”

After dinner, Brittany sat down to read the last chapters of the book. Everything was in order so there wasn’t any need for editing. It was a big load off her mind knowing the book was finished. After Evelyn read the last chapters, she handed it back to Brittany.

“Thought about a title for the book?” She asked.

“Nope. You?” Brittany replied.

“How about Thunder in the Caribbean?” Evelyn suggested. “You know with the powerboats and cruisers and all.”

“Thunder in the Caribbean.” Brittany said, repeating her suggestion. “Yeah, I kinda like that too. Let‘s go with it!”

Brittany phoned Dayton Cavanaugh in Redmond, Oregon to inform him she was giving final approval for the book and to let him know what to title it. Cavanaugh was pleased with the women’s choice for a title, stating he’d get the finished book down to Thornton Publishing within a few days.

“Well, that’s one chore out of the way.” Evelyn stated. “What’re you gonna tackle next?”

“Back to putting some kind of plan together.” Brittany replied. “I’ve still got twelve days to come up with something.”

Brittany set up her laptop computer at the diningroom table. After booting up a map of Andros Island in the Bahamas, she and Evelyn set about making plans for the team. Evelyn asked alot of questions about the island. Brittany filled her in on the topography and demographics of the largest island in the Bahamas group.

“We need to set up a base camp here, along the Water and Curly Cut Cays.” Brittany stated, pointing to the two areas on the map. “With the radar system we’re supposed to have, we should be able to pick up any boats or low flying aircraft that pass by on either side of the island.”

“What about a landing strip?” Evelyn inquired. “Is there one close by?”

“No.” Brittany replied. “There’s a small airfield at Congo Town and another at Moxey but they’re way up on the eastern side of the island, almost sixty miles away.”

“Where you gonna land the plane then?” Evelyn asked.

“Just up the hill from Curly Cut Cay is a fairly wide flat area, maybe a mile or so long by a quarter mile wide.” Brittany answered. “Looks like there’s a road there. It’s probably dirt but I’d think a small plane could land and take off from it. I‘m hoping so, anyway.”

“Still leaves the question about living arrangements.” Evelyn reminded her. “Unless, you’re still planning on camping out.”

“I know.” Brittany responded. “I can’t seem to come up with anything that’s reasonable.”

“I’m going to bed. It‘s almost midnight.” She added. “Tomorrow’s another day.”

“Think I’ll stay up for awhile, maybe surf the net.” Evelyn said.

“Don’t be downloading any porn onto my harddrive!” Brittany kidded, grinning. “None of that Big Dick Dot Com stuff!”

The sound of the waves gently crashing on the beach eased Brittany into a sound sleep within minutes. The aroma of the vanilla fragranced candle on the nightstand tantalized her sense of smell. Hours later, Evelyn burst into the master bedroom, startling Brittany awake.

“Wake Up! Wake Up!” Evelyn exclaimed. “I wanna show you something!”

“What? What is it?” Brittany mumbled.

“Come On! Come On!” Evelyn shouted, pulling the comforter off the bed.

“Can’t it wait till morning?” Brittany asked, her words barely audible.

“It is morning.” Evelyn stated. “Well, 4:00am anyway.”

“4:00am!” Brittany exclaimed, sitting on the side of the bed. “It’s still dark out!”

Evelyn grabbed Brittany by the hand, pulling her towards the diningroom. Setting her down in front of the laptop, Evelyn pointed at the computer’s display.

“There’s the solution to your problem!” She exclaimed.

Brittany’s eyes were still bleary from sleep. Rubbing her hands over them, they slowly focused on the picture of a huge houseboat. Brittany had to admit it was gorgeous and it was definitely big.

“Nice, but it won’t do.” Brittany muttered. “The saltwater would eventually deteriorate the aluminum hull. Houseboats are usually freshwater boats.”

“Read on, McDuff.” Evelyn commanded. “Not this one.”

Brittany read the detailed listing on the boat. The luxury houseboat was a 2002 Somerset with a double-wall stainless steel hull, specially manufactured for saltwater boating. One-hundred foot long and twenty foot wide, the houseboat had five bedrooms plus a master bedroom with its own bathroom. There were three additional full bathrooms to accommodate guests plus a six-person hot tub on the upper level. The galley had two of every appliance imaginable. Twin two-hundred gallon fuel tanks gave it a cruising range of over five-hundred miles. The listing read on for several pages, mentioning two wave runners were also included.