Bikini And A Badge Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I moved the Showboat down to the reserved section of our docks.” Monica stated. “It’s where all of our clientele keep their boats so they can access them after business hours.”

“You can park your car in the security area.” She added, pointing to a large fenced-in parking lot. “There’s a keypad at the electric gate.”

The Showboat was moored lengthwise at the last space on the dock. Getting a good look at the exterior of the boat, she was awed by it’s size. She was also very excited with her recent purchase, anxious to get it out on the open sea.

“She’s one big bitch, isn’t she!” Evelyn exclaimed, grinning.

Evelyn and Brittany stepped onboard the houseboat. Standing on the large front deck, Brittany looked down the causeway, seeing the Atlantic Ocean off in the distance.

“You wanna go shopping or wait till the traffic lets up?” Evelyn inquired.

“Let’s get a couple of soft drinks and sit out her for awhile.” Brittany muttered. “I want to take all this in.”

Sipping cold cans of iced tea on the bow of the houseboat, Evelyn started making out a shopping list. Brittany was too entranced with the majestic beauty of the houseboat to be of much help. It was almost 7:00pm before they left to begin their shopping task at one of the large discount superstores.

Strolling down the aisles, pushing two shopping carts, Evelyn was amazed as Brittany filled the carts with bedding, bath items and kitchenware.

“Can you believe the size of this store?” She exclaimed. “This place has got everything!”

“Well. You’ve got to remember. This ain’t Beverly Hills!” Brittany exclaimed, as she checked items off the lengthy list.

Before completing their shopping, the two carts were already filled to capacity.

“You wanna get something to eat before we get more carts.” Brittany inquired. “I’m getting a little hungry.”

“They got a restaurant here!” Evelyn exclaimed. “You’re kidding!”

Sitting in the deli, Brittany and Evelyn ate like they were famished. After eating, the two set about to complete their shopping, filling two additional carts. Getting it all packed into the small van proved to be a chore in itself.

Back at the marina, Brittany punched in her code numbers on the keypad. The large gate with razor sharp wire circling the top, slowly glided open. Parking within yards of the docks, the two women set about getting everything on the houseboat, utilizing one of the carts lined up along the pier.

“Let’s get the bedding and bath towels out.” Brittany suggested. “Just enough to get us through the night. We can unpack the rest tomorrow.”

Brittany fell asleep immediately after her head hit the pillow. She slept uninterrupted till early morning, only to be awakened by her cell phone ringing. Evelyn took the call before Brittany could swing her feet to the bedroom floor.

“It’s Brad.” Evelyn said, handing Brittany the phone. “He wants to talk to you.”

“Wake up!” Brad shouted into his phone. “It’s 8:00am down there!”

“What’s up?” Brittany asked, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

“Got in touch with Garrison. He’s gonna fly out to Bakersfield and pick up the plane.” Langley replied. “He’ll be in Miami Sunday morning around 9:00 or so.”

“Great!” Brittany responded. “I’ll meet him at the airport. I wanna make sure he can land at the south end of Andros Island.”

“I’ve got another request.” Brad stated. “Can you meet this Kimmie Chen girl at the airport Sunday? She‘s the communication specialist.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Brittany replied. “Why?”

“She gonna drop her kid off at her mother’s in Virginia tomorrow so she thought she would come on down and join you if it was alright.” Langley stated.

“It’s fine by me.” Brittany responded. “Give her my cell phone number and have her call me with her arrival time.”

Langley and Brittany concluded their conversation after briefly discussing some planning issues. The rest of the day, Evelyn and Brittany worked around the boat, getting it ready for the trip to Andros Island. By late afternoon, all the staterooms and bathrooms were prepped and ready for use. As the two worked in the galley, they were pleasantly interrupted by a visit from Monica Cranor.

“How’s things going?” Monica asked, beaming a smile. “You guys need anything?

“We’re just about to get all settled in.” Evelyn replied. “Got the last few items to put away, is all.”

“Have you been to our clothing department yet?” Monica inquired. “You get a twenty-five percent discount on your initial purchases. We’ve got a new line of bikinis and sportswear in.”

“Brittany could use a couple of new thongs!” Evelyn kidded. “And maybe some lingerie.”

“Don’t believe a word she says.” Brittany quickly stated. “She still thinks this is gonna be a pleasure cruise.”

“You mean you didn’t buy the boats to cruise the Bahamas?” Monica inquired, slightly confused by Brittany’s remark.

“Well, not entirely.” Brittany responded, hoping Monica wouldn’t press the issue.

“Would you two like to join Rick and me for a get-together at our home this evening?” Monica asked. “We’re having a few friends over for drinks.”

Brittany didn’t really want to accept the invitation but she didn‘t want to disappoint Monica either. Agreeing to attend the Cranor’s cocktail party, Monica gave them directions to their residence in an upscale area of Coral Gables.

Arriving at the multi-million dollar home around 8:00pm, Brittany parked the rental van behind several luxury cars in the driveway. There were quite a few quests attending the cocktail party including Stephan. She recognized the young man from chatting with him about the Fountain boat she’d purchased.

While Rick Cranor escorted Evelyn around, introducing her to the guests, Brittany and Monica strolled out onto the terrace. Standing by the pool with its underwater lighting and waterfall, they sipped on chilled wine while chatting. Brittany noticed most of the people attending the party were couples in their late twenties to early forties. Stephan, who Brittany guessed was just twenty-one, appeared to be the youngest and without a partner.

When Monica excused herself to mingle with the other guests, Stephan casually approached her, his handsome face exhibiting a warm smile.

“I wanted to thank you for getting me the sales commission on your Fountain boat.” He stated, lighting Brittany’s cigarette for her. “I can sure make good use of the bonus.”

“Well, you deserved it.” Brittany responded, smiling softly. “At least you did your best to sell me the boat, although I was gonna buy it anyway.”

“I understand you’re gonna take both boats down to the Bahamas.” Stephan said. “I’ve never had the chance to get down there.”

“You oughta take a flight down there sometime.” Brittany responded. “There’s quite alot to see and do there. Alot more than just bars and nightclubs. The beaches and islands are spectacular.”

Stephan brought up the subject of the numerous rescues Brittany and her team had made. She didn’t over dramatize the missions, answering his questions with brief and concise answers. Stephan seemed enthralled with their discussion to the point of being fascinated with her. The two continued their discussion for almost an hour.

Standing at the bar in the great room of the house, which had become the central gathering place for everyone, Brittany noticed Evelyn in the embrace of a handsome gentleman in his mid-thirties. As the bartender poured her another glass of wine, Brittany watched the two casually ascend the stairway to the upper level of the house. Rick Cranor was standing at the top landing, appearing to be waiting on them. Brittany was alarmed but more than that, she was worried about what might be about to happen to her closest friend.

Evelyn appeared to be complying freely as the trio disappeared down the hallway. Brittany assumed they were making their way to one of the many bedrooms in the house. Standing amongst the guests, listening to their conversations on local news and social events, Brittany caught the subtle gesture Monica was giving her from the bar. Nonchalantly, walking away from the other guests, she joined her at the bar.

“I hope you’re not worried about your friend, Evelyn.” Monica murmured. “Rick and the guys’ll make sure she’s alright. You know, well taken care of.”

“Guys!” Brittany exclaimed, keeping her voice low.

“Don’t worry. Rick’s with her and you know he’s not gonna do anything.” Monica muttered. “I just hope Evelyn doesn’t mind if he watches.”

Brittany was at a loss for words. She didn’t want to anger her hostess but she didn’t want to appear too consenting to Rick’s actions either.

“Perhaps we should check on them.” Monica suggested. “They never lock the doors.”

Even though Brittany wasn’t into voyeurism, she wanted to make sure Evelyn wasn’t involved in something that might get out of control. Monica and Brittany ascended the stairs to the bedroom level. Halfway down the hallway, Brittany could hear moaning and talking coming from one of the bedrooms. Monica twisted the doorknob slightly, pushing the door open enough for them to peak in.

Rick Cranor was sitting in a chair in the corner of the well-lit bedroom, passed out from too much alcohol. His pants were around his ankles, his right hand grasping his flaccid cock. On the bed, Evelyn was eagerly sucking on the cock of the man who’d escorted her upstairs. Another man, rather handsome and much younger than Evelyn, was fucking his huge cock into her pussy with long and deliberate strokes. Each hard stroke brought a moan from Evelyn as she thoroughly enjoyed taking care of both men. Evelyn’s eager mouth bobbed up and down on the cock in her mouth, trying to suck the liquid life from the man. The two men were too engrossed in Evelyn to notice Monica and Brittany watching them. Brittany was totally absorbed in watching the scene on the bed, barely aware of Monica’s hands at her waist.

“Why don’t we find a place of our own to party?” Monica whispered, kissing lightly on the back of Brittany’s neck.

Guiding Brittany farther down the dimly lit hallway, she gestured towards the master bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, Monica pushed the door closed before lighting some candles strategically placed around the room. The flickering candles barely illuminated the huge bedroom.

Sliding the zipper down at the back of Brittany’s red evening dress, she slipped it down, letting it gather around her feet. With her lips placing hot, moist kisses on Brittany’s shoulders, she gently pushed her forward forcing her to step out of the dress. Clad only in red high-heels and red string bikini panties, Brittany presented an aura of wanton sex. Monica’s eyes feasted on Brittany’s body, her lustful desires rapidly heightening at the vision.

Brittany sat at the foot of the bed, intently watching Monica slip out of her clothes. Wearing just her white thong panties, Monica slowly approached Brittany. She leaned down, kissing Brittany hard and passionately. Her lips ground forcefully against Brittany’s soft mouth. Plunging her tongue between Brittany’s clenched teeth, Monica swirled her long, slender tongue wildly inside her mouth.

“Lay back and let me take care of your tight little pussy.” She muttered.

Brittany slowly laid back, her feet dangling over the foot of the four-poster bed. Monica’s lips released Brittany’s mouth, traveling down to her firm breasts. Brittany’s warm hands gently cupped Monica’s breasts, feeling the trace of surgical scars from implants. Monica’s teeth grated over Brittany’s sensitive nipples, causing them to blossom into hardness.

As Monica’s tongue trailed thick saliva over her tummy, Brittany felt long fingernails slip inside her panties. Monica’s behavior became more aggressive, ripping off the gauzy panties with one quick motion. Tossing the panties away, she immediately grasped Brittany’s ankles, spreading her legs. The lustful stare in Monica’s eyes was alarming.

“Hmmm.” Monica murmured, staring intently at Brittany‘s pussy. “It’s even more beautiful than I expected.”

Before Brittany could resist, Monica slipped a soft cord around one of her ankles, pulling it tight. Monica held her other ankle tight as she looped a cord around it. Brittany tried to rise from the bed but her legs were bound tight with the cords tied to the top of the bedposts. Kneeling between Brittany’s legs, Monica slid her long index finger up and down Brittany’s slit. Brittany was helpless, able only to protest. But, she couldn’t resist the strong sexual pleasures building in her body. Monica’s breath blew warmly on Brittany’s pussy as her finger rubbed harder and harder along her slit. Slipping two long fingers inside her pussy, she had Brittany bucking against her hand, pulling the cords around her ankles even tighter.

Brittany was moaning loudly, her cries of pleasure filling the bedroom as Monica fucked the digits rapidly in and out of Brittany’s hot pussy. Looking down between her breasts, Brittany saw the evil grin on Monica’s lips just before they clenched onto her sensitive clit. Monica sucked hard on her clit, her fingers continuing their sawing action inside Brittany’s juicy pussy. The orgasm was so intense it brought Brittany’s butt upwards off the bed. The cords tightened around her ankles, leaving deep red marks. Brittany’s entire body shuddered as the orgasm ran its course, her pussy contracting multiple times. As her juices flowed heavily from her pussy, Monica’s tongue lapped them like a cat licking cream. The orgasm slowly dissipated.

“I’ve got a little surprise for you.” Monica said, rising from her kneeling position.

Slowly walking to the bedroom door, she opened it slightly. Stephan was standing in the hallway, clad in tight black bikini cut briefs. His handsome face displaying a grin, his briefs displaying a huge bulge.

“I thought you’d forgotten about me.” He said to Monica as he entered the bedroom.

“Get outta those fuckin briefs and give our friend here the fucking of her life!” Monica commanded.

Stephan pushed the skimpy briefs down his muscular legs releasing his large cock. It looked to be nine inches in length from its thick base to its bulbous head. It was thick and smooth like a vibrator’s shaft. Approaching the bed, he stood between Brittany’s spread legs held by their bonds. Stephan leaned down, giving Brittany a soft, tender kiss.

Monica’s slender fingers spread the slit to Brittany’s pussy wide open. Guiding Stephan’s cock with her other hand, he impaled her with his huge cock. Brittany was helpless to resist but resisting the pleasure she was feeling was farthest from her mind. Stephan began fucking his huge cock into Brittany with long, slow strokes. She found herself grinding her pussy against his cock with each deliberate stroke. Matching his tempo, she gazed at his handsome, smiling face.

Monica climbed onto the bed, straddling Brittany’s face. In her hand, she hand a slender vibrator. Pushing the vibrator insider her gaping pussy, she commanded Brittany to fuck her. Brittany held the buzzing toy with both hands, ramming the vibrator hard inside Monica. Monica’s body tensed, her mouth emitting loud moans as the vibrator worked it’s magic. Thick juices flowed down the vibrator’s shaft onto Brittany’s fingers. Monica’s orgasm came on sudden, almost causing her to collapse on top of Brittany. Stephan continued fucking Brittany with hard strokes, jolting her body with each slamming motion.

Monica slowly climbed off Brittany. Pulling the slender vibrator from her pussy, she turned up the control. The cum lubricated vibrator sounded much louder. Stepping behind Stephan, she kneeled down between his muscular legs.

“Harder!” Monica screamed. “Fuck her harder or I’ll shove this up your ass!”

Stephan was fucking Brittany into another world. His pelvis was slamming into her harder with each stroke. Suddenly, she felt the tip of the vibrator at her ass. Monica shoved the vibrator up her butt, grinding the toy as she plunged it in and out rapidly. Brittany’s screams filled the room, as the anal penetration was more than she could stand. Stephan’s cock spewed its hot load into her pussy, his hard fucking motions suddenly ceasing. His body tensed as the last of his cum shot from his huge cock.


Monica pulled the vibrator from Brittany’s butt, dropping it to the floor. Brittany’s orgasm ignited, sending her into a heated frenzy. Her body was out of control!

“Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” She cried out.

Monica grabbed Stephan by his hair, pulling him backwards. His cock slipped from Brittany’s cum-filled pussy. Monica’s hungry mouth locked onto Brittany’s pussy, sucking wildly at the flowing cream. Her tongue penetrated Brittany’s pussy, lapping up the cum. Brittany’s eyes were blinded by the intense pleasure consuming her body. She lay back on the bed, restrained and weak. Her body’s strength completely zapped.

Waking sometime later, Brittany found herself alone in the master bedroom. Her legs hand been untied but the muscles were quite sore. Only two of the candles were still flickering their warm glow. Brittany eased off the bed, falling to the carpeted floor. Finding her dress and shoes, she managed to slip them on. Making her way to the bedroom door, she peered down the dark hallway. Not seeing anyone, she searched out the bedroom where she’d last seen Evelyn.

Finding Evelyn stretched out on the bed, with her two lovers and Rick Cranor still passed out in the chair, she jostled her awake.

“Come on!” She exclaimed. “We’re getting the hell outta here!”

Evelyn didn’t question Brittany’s statement. Sliding to the foot of the bed, she grabbed her clothes, putting them on quickly. The two men never woke from their sound sleep as Evelyn and Brittany crept from the bedroom. The two scurried through the house, making their way towards the front door. Outside in the fresh air, both women took a deep breath as they hurried towards the minivan parked in the driveway.

Brittany sped out of the driveway before lighting up a cigarette. She rolled the window down on the van, letting fresh air blow in. Neither of them said much on the trip back to the houseboat. Evelyn and Brittany boarded the houseboat, quickly heading for the showers. Both knew the other had experienced tremendous sexual pleasures but they didn’t want to discuss them. Slipping into bed together, they quickly drifted off to sleep.

It was late Saturday morning when Brittany awoke from her sound sleep. Slipping a robe over her panties, she made her way into the living area of the houseboat. Evelyn was sitting at the diningroom table, eating a donut and sipping hot coffee.

“Wanna donut?” She asked. “They’re fresh.”

“No. Just coffee and a cigarette.” Brittany answered. “Where’d you get the donuts?”

“Stephan brought them by this morning.” Evelyn replied. “Thought we might be hungry.”

“Did he say anything?” Brittany inquired, trying not to sound suspicious.

“Not really.” Evelyn responded. “Just asked if we needed anything.”

Brittany sat down with Evelyn at the diningroom table, coffee in one hand, a cigarette in the other. She noticed her red panties, worn the night before, sitting on one of the chairs.

“Stephan did mention something about you leaving something at the party last night.” Evelyn kidded, grinning. “He thought you might want them back.”

Evelyn and Brittany spent a short time shopping in the clothing section of the boat dealership before they closed for the weekend. Brittany made numerous purchases, stocking up on bargain priced bikinis and sportswear. It was the middle of the afternoon before the two made their trip to the grocery store to stock up on supplies. Filling several carts with food, beverages and supplies, they packed the minivan with their purchases.

Once everything was put away, Brittany and Evelyn sat out on the upper deck of the houseboat.