Bill & Claudia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me about Bill. You said there were things you wanted to tell me about yourself and things you wanted to know about me."

"I guess I'm gay but thought I was bisexual when I got married. Due to my wife's resourcefulness and my wanting to have a family we were able to produce two beautiful children. It wasn't until after the birth of our second child did I discover heterosexual contact didn't interest me. At first I thought there was something physically wrong with me only to discover my homosexual desires returned twofold. And then I discovered transsexuals and shemales on the internet and couldn't get my fill in seeing them. I must've seen thousands of them. There was always one more beautiful than the last one I saw until I became obsessed with them. I knew they were creatures of sexual delight since becoming pregnant wasn't possible. They represented an enigma for me since I couldn't understand their psychological natures. When I bought into their fantasy of being a female; I found myself accepting them as females. But surely you must admit there is something incongruous about having a penis and believing you're a female."

What started out as his telling her about himself turned into a question she felt the need to answer the best way she could for herself,

"Let me ask you something. If tomorrow you woke up and no longer had a penis but discovered you had a vagina; would you think you were a man or a woman?"

He smiled as he began to understand a little better when she said, "Watch the expression on their faces when they look at the penises. Ask yourself if you sense a disconnection between that part of them and who they are. Just imagine if you had a vagina and someone was doing something you found pleasurable. You would look at your vagina as though it wasn't a part of you but would still enjoy the pleasure you got from it wouldn't you?"

There was a pause and he said, "It's an incredibly fascinating subject for me as it bespeaks volumes as to how complex we humans are."

She took a sip of her wine then took hold of his hand to squeeze it and said, "At some point in your youth you began to accept your penis and incorporated it into your reality. In so doing you accepted your gender as being a male. Imagine if you were unable to accept it; found it to be a contradiction as to how you felt. Even to the point you developed what they call an, Identity Crises Disorder. Probably much like you would experience if you were to wake up one morning and discover you had a vagina. You would know something was wrong and you'd probably try to resolve it in some way. Then imagine you wanted to be with another man not as a woman but as a man and then you'll begin to see how daunting a task it can become."

He sat looking at his wine glass as he sloshed the wine around in his glass when it occurred to him to say,

"I don't mean to sound patronizing but I can't help feeling a sense of sorrow for what you've had to endure. In some way you are a hero...a beautiful one as well."

She smiled at him saying, "Lets decide what you and are going to do." She leaned to kiss him as she placed a hand delicately on his cheek. She wanted to see if it was as good as their first and when it was she said, "I think we should go upstairs if you feel you'd like to be intimate with me?"

He stood immediately looking down at her reaching a hand to pull her to her feet smiling in agreement and with his growing excitement. It was an excitement like none other in fact and it made him jittery with anticipation. Still to put his mind to ease he asked her if they had any health-risks they needed to know about.

*New adventures...*

They walked upstairs quickly. With his hand around her waist he felt the well-rounded top of her ass as it moved up and down. Maybe she felt it too as she smiled at him. He felt happy being with her. In fact he compared his excitement to that he remembered feeling on a rollercoaster as it climbed the first hill. He was uncertain as to what he'd do with her, or what she'd expect of him. He began to feel anxious when he said with hesitation,

"This is a first for me. You'll help me won't you...to do it right for you."

Again she smiled making his heart race, putting him to ease when she said,

"Everything will be fine. I want you to do what feels right to you and what you're comfortable with."

When they got to the top of the stairs he saw a hallway with doors on both sides spaced about ten feet apart indicating the size of the rooms. There were people going in and out of the rooms as though in a busy hotel. Several cordial attendants with towels draping their arms roamed the halls keeping tract of those entering and leaving.

When one of the attendants saw them they were greeted with a smile and shown to one of the rooms; he thought it was right to tip the attendant which he did. Once inside the simply decorated room he noted a freshly made queen-sized bed having clean towels placed at the foot. The towels were apparently intended to protect the bedding from "accidents". There was a small bathroom in the corner. Along the wall there was a long table with a lamp on it; a smoked-glass mirror hung on the wall above it. The orchestra still could be heard softly through the door which seemed to set the mood, if not enhancing it.

She moved into his arms looking up into his face before offering her mouth to him. This time it was more urgent, more enticing but above all else it was passionate and it elicited a passion he hadn't known. They both loved the way each other kissed; their lips felt good together, as though they'd been doing it forever. He felt her hand lightly touch him. He was surprised in discovering how hard he became and so quickly. She took his hand placing it between her legs so he could feel her arousal matched his own. He liked having an arousing effect on her and heard her breath catch in her throat before she said,

"Why not sit on the bed and watch me undress for you."

He was eager to see her naked feeling certain he'd see signs of masculinity. She switched the lamp lowering the amount of light in the room making everything look softer including her. He wondered how many times she'd been in one of these rooms since she knew the lamps had two settings.

When he first met her he thought she was in denial about her true sexual identity but nothing could be further from the truth since her every mannerism and instincts were feminine in every way. He had never considered a man could be so much a woman finding he was spellbound in seeing and being with her.

"So many questions; so little time," he thought as he sat watching her.

She was proud of her body and had every right to be; she had all the liposuction, Botox, surgery and hormone therapy modern medicine could throw at her. He thought she was an art form when science and medicine were the brushstrokes.

She stood in front of the table with her back to him. She saw his reflection in the mirror in front of her enabling her to see his reaction while she undressed. She liked undressing for him finding it exciting and felt she was going to treat him to a memorable experience.

For the first time he had a good view of her from behind. Her ass was round, full and curvaceous filling her dress better than most women could. He watched her reach behind herself slowly undoing each button from the top down. She used the music's tempo from the orchestra to dictate the speed of her unbuttoning, gently swaying her hips. As more of her back became exposed, he could see how flawless and silky smooth her skin was.

By the time she had undone the last button of her dress he could see the horizontal strap from her g-string as it was just above the two dimples he saw above her ass. She began to rotate a shoulder in time with the music until the strap fell, doing the same with her other shoulder until she was naked from the waist up.

She turned her head looking at him over her shoulder before lowering her dress enough so she could raise one leg and step backward out of it. When she did the same with her other leg she was naked except for her stockings, g-string and her shoes. Quite a sight indeed as it occurred to him to applaud as he watched transfixed. Even Charmaine who was in top condition from dancing could hardly match what Claudia had going on.

She was too modest and perhaps too sophisticated to lean forward rotating her hips to show off her ass to him though the idea occurred to her. Instead she turned to face him as she held her arms across her chest slowly lowering her dress before tossing it behind her as it landed on the desk. She walked to stand in front of him smiling confidently asking him if he approved.

He said,

"You're amazing. Never in my wildest imagination..."

He placed his hands on her hips noting the circular stays and clips holding up the g-string she wore. She wasn't sure if he knew how to unfasten it and showed him by undoing one side as it fell away exposing part of her sex along with a small tuft of neatly trimmed pubic hair. Before undoing the other side he ran his hand down her hip leaning forward to kiss her upper thigh smelling her fragrant perfumed body. She wasn't sure how he'd react when he saw her sex. When she exposed it to him she asked hopefully,

"Am I amazing down here too?"

He undid the other side of the g-string as it fell to the floor clicking with a sound from the metal clasps. He saw she was already swollen with sexual desire as she took hold of it offering it to him playfully. She made subtle movements of her hips as if to tease him. He couldn't help but take it in his hand before rubbing it against his cheek as he looked up seeing her magnificent breasts and the erotic expression on her face. He noted her breasts looked natural and weren't those first generation circular implants that looked so fake. He also noted she didn't have the thin thighs so many have; hers were plump, full and womanly.

Each time they kissed she thought how wonderful it would feel having his warm masculine mouth moving on her, bringing her to a wonderful climax. She wanted to see how willing a lover he was going to be while letting him decide what he wanted to do to her; hoping he'd have the right instincts and desires.

She felt his mouth on her, moving lovingly and hungrily when they noticed the music had ceased from the orchestra. The musicians were taking a scheduled break. Their playing was replaced with one of Bill's all time favorites and seemed incredibly appropriate for this club and especially at this moment...

♪ "Tonight you're mine completely. You give your love so sweetly but tell me now and I won't ask again...will you still love me tomorrow?"

Bill thought she was incredible and any man, straight, gay or bisexual would be a fool not to want to give her pleasure. She stood in front of him trembling in her growing and quickening excitement.

"Bill, wait. You're going to make me come," she said in panic. He looked up at her smiling simply saying,

"I thought that was the idea?"

"Oh, it is my dear sweet man but I wanted you to know, hoping you were okay with it. I didn't want to repeat my earlier mistake," she said when he assured her he wanted her if she wanted to share her intimacy with him.

When the crisis came on she became emotive, moving to and fro when he thought she was trying to get away from him. He took hold of her wrists in one hand holding them behind her back so she was helpless to resist had she wanted. She knew he was in control and what he expected of her; what she was powerless to prevent. His restraint in grasping her wrists triggered her reaction forcing her to let loose in his mouth with the helplessness he made her feel.

It was one of the best she experienced and she knew to a large degree it was because she was very attracted to him. He kneaded her ass with one hand as he continued to milk, lick and suck all she was capable of sharing with him. She smiled down at him feeling incredibly lucky to be with him, glad she'd made it to the club this night. She ran her fingers through his hair feeling a deep sense of contentment and appreciation for him in giving her such wonderful pleasure.

Eventually she pulled him to his feet helping him get out of his clothes. When he was almost naked, she saw the object of her desire hard and strong as she stroked it a few times smiling at him. She removed her shoes so she was completely naked except for her remaining thigh-high stockings. She got on the bed putting two pillows under her hips exposing her freshly sucked cock and the sexy opening beneath. It was as though it was winking at him in its flirtation as she moved her legs opening and closing them in excited anticipation and invitation. She watched him crawl up the bed like a cat stalking its prey.

He took a foot in each hand as he began to kiss and suck her toes making her giggle. He then kissed his way down her inner thigh giving her love-bites until once again he took her in his mouth, once more tasting her deliciousness. He was far better than anyone she'd been with. In fact only a few men loved her so elegantly and it was only after they'd been together for awhile and she communicated what she liked were they able to do so.

Bill seemed to know instinctually what she craved and did it so sweetly...so completely.

He wanted her naked removing her stockings and anything else that could be between them. With her hips raised high on the pillows he got between her warm naked and plump thighs when he asked,

"Will you need lubrication," she answered with, "Why not try and see?"

He and she didn't and he found easy entrance to her inner depths with exquisite ease, assuming she'd done something to lubricate herself before coming to the club. As he gained full entry she smiled at him placing her hands above her head as though she was completely surrendering to him. He grabbed her wrists as he began to move back and forth inside her. Her eyes were smiling along with her face as she added her movements to his. It was hard to describe her feminine softness and sensitivity showing in her eyes but he could see they were moist with what he thought were tears of emotion. He leaned to kiss her as she opened her mouth for him. He felt her contractions followed by the release as though she was a dairy maiden milking him without his need to move.

"Let me do it Bill," she said adding, "Just look at me and kiss me and feel me squeezing and releasing your cock with my ass."

"This is new. This is great. This is unbelievable," he thought discovering she was fucking him in spite of the fact he was on top of her. Not only did she squeeze and then release his cock but she began to rotate her hips up at him compelling him to join her rhythm. He kissed her neck, her cheeks and her forehead until he began on her ears where she heard his moans and his breath quicken. She could measure the effect of her well trained sphincter as it worked its magic on him.

It was natural for her to have a man fucking her in this way. If anyone had told her that it was an act of homosexuality in disguise they would see the look of utter disbelief on her face for nothing could be further from the truth. I assure you dear reader though their sexual equipment may have looked the same; there was a man and woman involved in their act of lovemaking.

"I want to feel you do it in me," she said adding, "I want it in me. It's my way of showing you my appreciation for your wonderful gift in sharing my intimate release with you before."

If she wanted him to last longer, she was probably going to be disappointed since his need was strong; stronger than he felt perhaps in his life. The more he continued the in and out, the better it felt until he became frantic with his movements pounding hard when he felt her digging her fingernails into his ass. She dug her fingernails so hard she broke through the skin in a few places but the sensation was incredible as his need to ejaculate in her was more than he could stand,

"Yes Bill let it happen; share it with me."

She had a hard time not using the L-word while having sex with him for she knew it was too soon but she did love how he made love to her and in general how he looked, thought and treated her. She didn't consider this would happen, or even if it could but she felt so close to him. She felt vulnerable and her feelings for him would have to remain her secret for now.

When he saw her smiling up at him with what he thought was a tear in her eye, he kissed her deeply which she greeted with an open mouth. After they kissed she gently took hold of his head with two hands looking in his eyes. It was rewarding to finally find a man capable of making love to her the way she needed. As a result she began to feel an emotional connection with him fearing it as well.

They held each other as she used her fingernails on his back and as their body temperatures returned to normal; he felt a chill as he scrambled to get them under the covers. They lay on their sides facing one another; her appreciation and respect for him showing in her face and in her smile. If it was possible to be adored; it was how she was making him feel now.

♪ "Getting to know you; getting to feel free and easy..."

Now was the time for them to get to know one another; to ask their questions. She was 23 in and out of med-school taking things at a leisure pace as she had a difficult time dealing with pressure finding pleasure in exploring the world of painting. She had one serious relationship with someone her own age but it was doomed to fail from the start. She considered herself more of a lover now, instead of the pleasure-seeker she once was yet wanted to find someone like Bill, someone capable of making love to her as he'd done. When he asked her about her childhood and how she decided on making the obvious changes to her body she explained in great detail adding with a touch of humor,

"When I was little I used to have an anal obsession; still do in fact! Some kids like to suck their thumbs but I used to find comfort and pleasure with myself back there, as I liked the feeling of touching and rubbing myself even before I knew about the sexual implications; I knew it felt good. My parents were understandably concerned about it and worried about me transferring e-coli to my mouth and anything else I touched of course. Every time they saw me with my hand back there they'd say, 'Go wash your hands!'

"Even with their warnings I continued, not being able to control myself and sometimes not even aware of what I was doing. Apparently there was a compromise and one day when I was only 8 or 9 my father had me join him in the shower and showed me how to keep myself clean when he soaped his finger and rubbed it all around before inserting it in me. He was very clinical and pragmatic and it had no sexual significance to me at the time even as he stood facing me with my face close to his manhood which impacted me later on in life. After reaching puberty I used to wake up aroused and it was just normal for me to make the connection between a man and that part of me.

"When we got out of the shower he gave me a tube of anti-bacterial ointment and said I should use it the same way he did with the soap after I took a shower or a bath. As a result it has become a daily part of my cleansing routine. Then one day when I was reaching puberty and lying in the bathtub I discovered the connection between an erection and that part of me; they just went together sort of naturally I guess?"

She wanted to know about his marriage and what his wife was like. He explained their relationship was more platonic and instead of renewing their marriage vows several years ago, they developed a Mission Statement keeping their marriage intact for social, business and family reasons since they had two children.