Bill and Melanie Find Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shouldn't be sleeping on the sofa. This is your home. You should be in your own bed where you belong." She softly said, smiling tenderly, her face less than a foot from his own.

As he began to protest that he was fine here and he had not wanted to disturb her, she leaned forward and kissed him. It was an electrifying kiss--soft, warm, wet and ultimately probing. She moved on top of him; he took her in his arms. Her skin through the thin fabric next to his own uncovered skin was like fire--good fire, not the kind of fire that hurts.

She broke the kiss. She gently kissed the edge of his mouth, his nose his cheek and his forehead.

"Come to bed." She said. It was not a question.

She led him to his own bedroom, closing and locking the door behind them. She pulled the thin garment over her head, then removed his sleep shorts in a single move. She was stunning silhouetted in the soft light.

With no words passing between them, Melanie descended quickly to her knees, engulfing his engorged organ in her hot, wet willing mouth. She blew him tenderly and lovingly but with an urgency that said she had dreamt of this moment for a very long time. He knew he had.

Gently cupping his balls in one hand and raking her nails across his rock hard abs with the other, she took him deep in her throat, swirling the head of his cock with her tongue as she would bring just the tip to the edge of her lips. She didn't look up, consumed in her need to force his cock to spurt the fluid she so desperately seemed to need in her mouth—in her belly.

He neither tried to hold back nor desired to. He shot a massive load that he believed he must have been saving for many years. She slurped his cum hungrily into her mouth, swallowing all of it in several rapid stages—as if she would perish if she lost a single drop of his precious essence. She continued to suck him until she realized that nothing more remained.

He went down on his knees, kissing her tenderly and probing her young mouth for the remnants of his fluid. He lifted her to the edge of the bed and began to gently probe her sweet young pussy with his lips and tongue. Melanie rested her hands on his head softly running her fingers through his hair. She kissed him softly on the top of his head. Then she began to feel the erotic thrill of his oral ministrations, almost forgetting his presence for a time as she focused on the incredible feeling emanating from her young cunt.

She too had waited far too long for this. She needed little stimulation to reach orgasm as the man she had so secretly and so desperately loved for a decade made love to her hot little pussy with his mouth. She had dreamed of this moment. She had dreamed of sucking his cock--wanted to that day on the Catamaran five years earlier, but had been too shy. She had wished he would have fucked her that day--but respected and loved him all the more because he hadn't.

She would love this special man until she died. She knew in her heart that fucking him and sucking his delicious prick might well be the extent of their relationship. She doubted that he could ever love her the way she loved him. She was more like a daughter--she was too young to ever be his bride--he was too proper to even think of it.

She didn't care. Soon he would enter her—put that magnificent cock deep in her little pussy and fuck her as a woman, not a little girl. She had dreamed of being taken by this man since she had first known him so many years ago. Soon he would fuck her the way she had dreamed for too long. She'd give all of her body too him--even her tender behind. He had her heart. Now she would give him her body.

Her mind returned quickly to her cunt. It was even better than she had dreamed. God he was damned good. Other men had service her with their mouths--none had every done so quite like this. She came quickly. It was a long, hard orgasm that shook her entire body. She softly called out his name, over and over as the stunning series of little waves washed over her young body thrilling her to her very core. She caught herself before saying, "I love you Bill". She wanted to. She did love him, more than any man in the world. She caught herself--afraid of the effect of that admission on her lover's emotions.

Bill had also dreamed of this moment for ten years. Her hot young pussy was so wet and so sweet. The blow job had been something like he had never experienced before. He'd had his cock sucked on many occasions—and by some very proficient artisans. He had never had his dick made love to the way Melanie had just done. He desperately wanted to return the favor and make love to her most special place as she had done for him. He so desperately wanted to sink his still hard--and getting harder--cock into this hot little pussy. Right now, he just wanted to make love to it.

Love. Did he love her? He had loved her for many years, but not this way—not as a woman--not as a lover. He had loved her as a child, as a sweet girl whom his children had adored. He had lusted after her that day on the boat. His genuine affection for her had prevented him from doing anything inappropriate.

In spite of the voids between them over the years, he knew her. He had shared her hopes, dreams and fears when she had been that awkward teen. What did he really feel? What did she really feel? For her, was this just the manifestation of a childhood crush? For her was it just lust--just sex? She was finally going to get laid by that nice, handsome man who had been a good friend when she was much younger.

At that moment, he never wanted to let her go. As he pushed her back on the bed, she raised her tanned young thighs to her chest and he entered her in a single motion. It was so hot, so wet and so tight that he thought he might cum instantly with no further movement. He gently stroked her fine young breasts---making love to her mouth as he had just done to her pussy.

Oh God, he prayed, don't let this ever end. Don't ever let this glorious young woman become not connected to me. He hoped this would not be the only time he entered her willing young form. He would gladly spend the rest of his life loving the very special person. He knew such thoughts were those of an idealistic dreamer. This was a fuck. It was a special fuck between two people who cared deeply for each other. Yes, he loved her; he loved the woman she had become--he loved her as the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with—as unrealistic as that love might be.

He fucked Melanie in the hour after midnight as he had never fucked any woman in his life. He didn't fuck her--he loved her--long and deep. He didn't have to think about control--the desperate desire to make these moments last forever allowed him to give her full measure of the pleasure she was giving him.

For Melanie's part it was just as she had dreamed of for so long when he shoved his cock deep inside her. His maleness filled her so completely. He was so hard and so strong. As she reveled in the first penetration by the man she loved, she knew that physically it was even better than she could have imagined. She was not a virgin; she had been sexually active since the age of eighteen--though certainly not capriciously.

As she came back to earth from her musing about her dreams of being made love to by this man, it came to her attention that he was pretty fucking good! His cock was bone hard and perfectly stretched her tight young snatch. He titillated the opening to her steamy hole and teased her with short strokes--then surprised her with a ball's deep thrust. Had she not been madly in love with this wonderful man she still knew he could make her cum with his cock--few men, if any, ever had--without assistance from her nimble fingers.

She knew she was beginning to climb that familiar peak. The increased urgency of his jabs deep into her cunt told Mel that he was climbing the same mountain. It would be special if they came together, not essential, but special. They did--both sobbing in each others arms at the wonder of it. Neither ever wanted to let go of the other.

As the sweet agony of exquisite pleasure engulfed them it was as if no other moment in life mattered or would ever matter—all else paled in comparison. Sobbing through the final exquisite moments of their wondrous coupling she didn't hear him whisper, "I love you, Melanie." He had not meant to say it--or had he? It was more than an expression of post fuck affection. He knew he loved her and would always love her. He was relieved that she hadn't heard him--or was he?

As spent lovers do, they fell asleep tightly locked in each others arms. She went to pee. He then took the same action when she returned. He snuggled behind her with his softened but still prominent cock firmly imbedded in the crack of her ass as he wrapped his strong arms around her. Never let it end, both thought wordlessly. Never let me go.

Melanie and Bill awoke almost simultaneously an hour or so later. The same thing brought each of them out of the slumber--Bill's cock was hard. This time they joined with no less urgency than the previous time but with more raw animal lust. She sensed that he wanted to take her from behind and rolled up into position, her delectable young ass obscenely projected almost vertically as she anxiously awaited the cock she so needed inside her.

He surprised her by eating her wet pussy from behind, then rimming and tonguing her other hole. Does he do anal? She wondered. It was his. He could take her anyway he wanted to. No man had ever serviced her dirty hole with his mouth. She found it incredibly erotic and nasty in a good way. Maybe he's not so proper after all. He'd just tongue fucked her little pooper--the man had a few surprises for her didn't he?

She'd tried anal sex once or twice. The guy had been an idiot and an ass hole and she had made him stop. Her ass was very sensitive. She played with her little crinkle often when she masturbated. Bill's cock was bigger than others she had experienced. It would hurt if he put that hard organ in her tender little ass.

If he wanted her that way she'd put up with the hurt to satisfy her man. Somehow she believed that even being dicked in the behind by this man would be special. He'd be gentle. He'd get her ready--hopefully with that talented tongue of his. It would be as special as the regular way had been--and was about to be again. It was the ultimate expression of giving oneself to a man. The idea of total submission to his wonderful cock turned her on--almost as much as the fullness she instantly felt as he took her from behind a split second later. Her man—for how long?

Bill loved fucking a woman from behind. He was at the core an ass man; Melanie's was the finest one he ever been this close to. The allure of her tightly twisted anal opening was extremely arousing. He wondered if she'd ever done it that way--been fucked in the ass? He hoped he'd get a chance to explore that tight little opening with his cock. He couldn't resist gently fingering around and just in her tightest hole as he began to establish a steady rhythm.

Oh, God, Mel thought. He's fingering my dirty hole. He's playing with my little chute. He's rubbing it and just putting the tip of his finger inside. Oh, I like that; I hope he doesn't stop. Oh, a little more. He's fucking my ass with his finger--more of his finger--while he bangs my twat with that big dick. He's wetting his finger with his mouth. He just took his finger out of my butt and put it in his mouth. Now that's nasty--so nasty it's fucking hot. Oh yea, I don't mind that, slap my butt cheeks--ride this young pussy you magnificent damned cowboy! Two fingers in my ass; if he goes for three than I know I'll be able to take him back there. I want him back there. How does a girl tell a guy to put his cock in her rump without coming across as a total slut? I don't want to interrupt his train of thought--he's giving my little quim and excellent reaming. Next time I'll tell--show--him where I want it. I've never wanted it before but I want his cock there. I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Once again, they came together, more as a result of Bill sensing Mel's progress and timing his own. They both peed again in separate trips. On Mel's trip, as people do, she explored the medicine cabinet. She instantly found two things of interest. A row of three disposable oil based enemas and an unopened bottle of lubricant that made no bones about what it was for. Yep, she thought. He does anal; as soon as he gets hard again I'm giving him my cherry young ass. She proceeded to administer the enema which produced the advertised results. She grabbed the bottle of special fluid and carried it back to bed with her, placing it on the night stand. She hoped his little hole was clean because she had a clear plan to initiate sex in her tightest hole.

They slept in each others arms. She awoke around four in the morning. She figured they had time for one more fuck--her first bottom fuck--before they--he--had to wake the kids.

She snuggled down under the covers and began to perform her first ever rim job. His butt was clean, but it would not have mattered. Her cunt was dripping as she became more excited about what she was doing. She gently stuck her tongue in his butt, reaching over the top to hold his, once again firm member. He awoke, turned over, smiled, reversed his position pulled her on top of him and proceeded to return the favor. It was hot. It was nasty--it was so damned intimate. She fucking loved it. She reversed position and kissed him, tasting her own funk as he tasted hers through the kiss.

"I tried it back there with a guy but didn't go through with it. I'm a little scared, but I want to give you my ass. I used the enema you had in your medicine cabinet--hope you don't mind. I also brought the bottle of lube—it's on the night stand. I want to give all of myself to you. I know you'll be gentle."

He rolled her over on her side, got behind her and again probed her brown eye with his tongue. He then inserted one, then two--then three fingers in her tight hole. She felt herself--her anal muscle--relax. He removed the fingers as she sensed he was fumbling with the bottle. He used his fingers to liberally lubricate her chute. She sensed he was applying the same treatment to his cock. Here it comes she thought. Don't be a cry baby. This man would never hurt you.

He quickly but gently passed the head of his cock passed her anal ring. Thanks to his gentle preparation of her most personal orifice there was hardly any burn. He was stroking her breasts softly and kissing her neck as he eased inside her, allowing her to adjust to the fullness. Oh God, she thought, that's fucking big. It doesn't hurt, he wouldn't hurt me. It was a little uncomfortable, but now the fullness—the absolute domination of her body by her lover's cock--was intensely arousing. He began a slow in and out motion, going deeper as she became more relaxed. He swung her leg over and got between he legs.

He was so gentle, she thought. He's loving my breasts and my face with his mouth, softly caressing my body with his strong but soft hands--while that big cock plunders my rectum. The combination of tenderness coupled with the constant movement as he was sodomizing her brought her to a level of pure erotic pleasure she could never have imagined. He owns me. I own him too. I have his cock where no man has ever been. She began to work her anal muscles in a playful attempt to hold his cock inside her each time he withdrew.

Not wanting to make her hurt from her first anal experience, he allowed himself to cum quickly in her ass—not that he had much control in a first time anal fucking of a woman he adored. She had helped her own progress along with her slender but talented young fingers. As she felt the hot splash on the walls of her bowels she came--accompanied by a deep, guttural moan.

Let's see, he thought to himself. She's a beautiful young woman. I'm more madly in love with her than I want to admit. She's an astounding cock sucker, an amazing fuck--and just asked me to fuck her behind--and seemed to enjoy it. My kids love her as much or more than there own mother. I like her. She has a fantastic sense of humor. I have enjoyed talking to her since she was fourteen years old. She probably wants children of her own--I'm very okay with that. We make love together as if we were made to. I'm not attached, not even dating anyone. Oh yea, I'm fifteen years older than Melanie—that's a problem. This is not permanent; it's some combination of lust and love. She needs to find a nice young man closer to her own age and settle down and make a family.

A while later he awakened, showered, dressed and got ready to wake his kids. She woke up and asked if she should leave before they got out of bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and took her in his arms, gently kissing the sleep from her eyes.

"You should never leave. You should stay in my bed forever." He said, confusing and thrilling her in the same breath.

"Caitlin's pretty damned sharp--and it's about time for you to have that father son talk with Ben. They'll figure it out. It might be awkward." She replied seriously.

"I'm not ashamed of what we did. I'm not ashamed of how I feel about you. I don't want this to be a one night stand. I don't know where we are going but we need to talk about it." He said, kissing her warmly again as he headed for the door.

How he feels about me? Does he love me? Is he in love with me as a man loves a woman? He made love to me—several times--like a man who is in love more than a man who is just getting fucked--although the fucking was fabulous. It's the age thing. I'm not at all close to my step mother and wouldn't care what she thought anyway. Dad's become more distant since he married her over ten years ago. I wouldn't think of asking them to contribute to a wedding.

A wedding—hold on girl--you're getting way ahead of yourself. Maybe he doesn't want to be married again. Maybe he just hasn't met the right woman. Am I the right woman? He's hung up on it--it's the age thing. I'm not; fifteen years is not that big a deal in the modern world. He deserves a trophy wife--if he really loves me. I wonder if he wants more babies, I hope so, but I could deal with it if not. Could I? I so desperately want to carry and raise his children. You've fulfilled your dream—at least part of it--but in your heart you know the dream has another chapter. You've fucked him, that's chapter one. You want to be Mrs. Bill Davis--you always have. A long term affair? She didn't think so. It didn't fit either of them. They were both romantics at heart--she knew it. There has to be a chapter two. In one version, they'd fuck for a while and then drift apart as she realized she wanted and needed more or he fell for a woman closer to his own age.

Bill helped his kids get ready. "Where's Melanie?" She asked, not so innocently. Ben had a mischievous smile on his cute little face.

"She's sleeping." He replied. "In the master bedroom."

Caitlin almost pursued the issue, but thought better of it. As she went out the door, she turned and gave him a big hug and kiss. He didn't always get enough of those as she had reached her teen years.

"I love you daddy. We both love you—we love Melanie too." She said. Ben hugged him and expressed a similar sentiment. Well, at least the kids approved.

When he returned to the bedroom, Melanie was just coming out of the bathroom, toweling her wet hair and wearing one of his bath robes. He wanted to fuck her right then and there but suggested breakfast instead. Mel had the same exact thought, but was starving.

As they sat down to eat, he just couldn't stop looking at her and grinning. How does one man get this lucky, he thought, so desperately wanting to tell this glorious creature how much he loved her. Little did he know the same thoughts were once again crossing her mind. They both wanted go back to bed and fuck the day away. They both knew they had to talk. They tried to talk at the same instant. He let her go first.