Billie's Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you're not. I'm so mad at you, you didn't even bid for me once. I thought you would have been the highest bidder if not the first time then definitely the second."

"Why should I bid when I can get you for nothing?"

"Well I've got news for you buster, the only sex you're getting tonight will be from your own hand."

"I didn't mean it that way. I thought we had something special going and I didn't want to cheapen it by bidding for you along with a bunch of horny guys. I didn't know all about the stuff that went on tonight; (in reality he had been very well briefed); and I wanted to make up for that by making love to you; not just using you for sex." His smooth talk and what appeared to be sincerity had often worked in the past were he was able to change a girls mind and allowed him to fuck her.

It kind of worked with Amanda too. When she spoke again the anger was gone from her voice. "It's getting late, just take me home."

Frank wondered what Amanda would say when she got home. He wasn't worried about Billie; he could always handle him if he started getting out of line by roughing him up a little like he used to do in college, so he was just curious. "What took you so long? It's almost midnight," Billie said.

"There were so many horny men and only 3 of us women to take care of them."

"What, what are you talking about," he spluttered.

"Billie you get excited so easily, I just love teasing you."

"Well I'm horny too so let's go to bed and you can take care of me."

"It's been a long night so I'm going to bed alright but it's to sleep. I'll tell you what I will do though. Tomorrow is Father's Day and Frank's last day with us so I'm going to bring both of you breakfast in bed. Now Billie, I know you're not a father yet, but you hope to be, and Frank told me he has a daughter from one ex-girlfriend and a son by another.

In the morning Amanda brought Billie his breakfast to him on a tray. "You're not going into Frank's bedroom wearing just a nightgown."

"Why, are you afraid he's going to attack me? You are soo paranoid."

"Just put on a housecoat and stop annoying me."

Shortly after that she brought Frank his breakfast still just wearing that shorty nightie. As she walked in carrying a tray he said, "What a wonderful sexy sight to see first thing in the morning."

"I bet you say that to all the girls. Just eat your breakfast before it gets cold."

"Put down that tray and get under the blanket with me before you get cold." She hesitated some but she did put down the tray and when he pulled her into bed she did resist a little. Getting her on the bed he threw the blanket over both of them. She could see that he was nude under the covers and already had a hard on. He rolled over on top of her and started kissing her. Her nightie had slid up a bit when he got her in bed so their genitals were stimulating each other.

"Frank, stop it; Billie is right across the hall and if he hears something he might come in."

"I don't care if he does, I'm going to make love to you."

Her voice might have said stop, but her body was saying go, as she squirmed against him. He moved lower to suck and feel her breasts, and almost unconsciously she wrapped her arms around his neck to hold him in place. She could feel his cock throbbing against her upper thigh and she tried to wiggle down to get him in a better position. It kind of worked because his cock was now rubbing against her pussy but not in it. If he didn't start fucking her soon she was going to bite him in frustration. Finally he penetrated her and she started bucking up against him before he even started his in and out movements. That felt soo good that on each thrust she made an Ohh, ohh sound.

"Now who's making too much noise," he said. She didn't care if Billie walked in or not; what she cared about was her building orgasm and if he didn't satisfy her soon she was going to bite him anyway. She was close when his spurting cum sent her over the top.

They lay together for a few moments before Amanda got up out of bed. "That was not the kind of breakfast I intended to give you," she said with a grin. "All Billie got was 2 hardboiled eggs."

"But I got what I wanted. Maybe you should give Billy my breakfast too."

"You're terrible," she said with a giggle.

Billie and Amanda waited down stairs while Frank packed up his belongings and got ready to leave. "I had a wonderful time visiting the two of you. As soon as I get settled I want to invite the two of you out to my place; you will have a lot of fun. Los Angles has Disneyland, Knox Berry Farm, and of course Hollywood. To himself he said, I'm sure I'll have lots of fun, not so sure about Billie.

Amanda said, "That's a wonderful idea; I'm already looking forward to it."

Billie shook Frank's hand and said goodbye but to himself he said, I never want to see you again and if you think you're going to see my wife again, you're daydreaming.

Story by Omega

12