Billionaire Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,403 Followers

Her financial knowledge also made her a superb candidate for potentially handling Laurence's extensive scientific foundations and other charity operations.

Even more surprising was the fact that the two women didn't feel the slightest bit threatened by the other. Amanda was more than willing to coach Sylvia in the arts and sciences, while Sylvia gave the former ugly duckling a complete beauty makeover and gave her lessons in deportment, etiquette, the use of firearms, and hints for dealing with the rich, powerful and terminally snobby (when you can't shot them instead).

By the time the Finals came around, Sylvia and Amanda were the only two meaningful candidates likely to win the competition. They were also now sleeping with each other! At first secretly cuddling late at night, but then completely openly, with full public displays of affection.

If the TV ratings were high before, they were absolutely obscene now. Somehow an uncensored lesbian sex scene with the two of them together appeared on the Internet and the ratings just climbed higher. The Network repeatedly rebroadcast this episode at least three times the next month and still ratings wouldn't drop.

*******

The first part of the Finals consisted of a Pacific cruise on Laurence's oceanographic research boat… the closest thing he owned to a yacht. Amanda and Sylvia were topless nearly from the moment that the ship lifted its anchor, and the remaining eight finalists were quick to follow suit. Soon nearly everyone was fully nude and that certainly didn't hurt the ratings one little bit.

Laurence was present with them for the first time during this entire cruise. The first leg being dives to the famous shipwrecks off Truk Atoll, with follow-up dives to the Paleolithic ruins offshore in the Ryukyu Islands. Two of the finalists quit even before the first dives as they realized they hadn't a prayer of attracting Laurence's attention. His eyes, right from the start, were fixed upon Amanda and Sylvia.

Another three gave up and quit after a week on dog sleds in the ice and snow on Prince William Island, up in the Arctic Circle assisting an expedition searching for previously unfound traces of the long lost Franklin Northwest Passage Expedition of the Victorian age.

Next there was a week on camel back in the burning sands of Arabia searching for traces of an ancient coffee and spice trade caravan route. Two more finalists quit within days and another one accepted a lucrative offer to join the harem of a Saudi Sheik.

And then there were just the two of them, Amanda and Sylvia, and like Caesar and Pompey Magnus, they proceeded to divide the empire between them.

Poor Laurence didn't stand a chance.

*******

If folks thought the Grand Finale episode, after nearly a year of build-up and drama was going to be anti-climactic, think again. Everyone thought it was obvious that Lawrence was going to propose to one of these two very exceptional women. Indeed, Vegas was now taking equal odds for both contestants, rating each for identical 6-5 wagering odds.

On international live television, Laurence started to drop to one knee to propose to one of the two women, both holding hands together, when the bombshell dropped.

They both refused him!

Instead they turned and wrapped their arms around each other and deeply kissed, after which they announced their undying love for the other!

As for Laurence? Well he could either consent to marry the pair of them together and be 'their husband' or he should shuffle back off to sulk in some far corner of the world and lump it! Then they turned their backs on him and walked off the stage hand in hand without a single look behind them.

At first you could have heard a pin drop, but eventually the entire audience stood and gave them a standing ovation. They had Laurence completely over a bushel, and everyone knew it!

******

A few months later in a public tribal ceremony in a remote corner of West Africa, he married both women, equally. They take turns, with one wife always remaining constantly at Laurence's side and being his primary helpmate during his world travels and adventures. They switch every month or two and the two lusty women always arrange for a lot of very private time together in-between adventures.

Both women look stunning in low cut but formal gowns whenever they appear at their opera seats at the Met and their sex with Laurence is more than hot enough to preclude any more appointments for him to visit professional feliatrix's in Amsterdam… unless the wives' were just in the mood for a foursome.

Poor Chet tried to hook up with one of the semi-finalists, had to remain content with the hundreds of millions that this season of "Billionaire Trophy Wife earned in profits.

There will most definitely not be a second season of the show to add more junior wives to Laurence's harem… at least not next year. But I hear that early talks are underway for a new reality show entitled "Who Wants to be a Harem Girl?" with several Saudi Sheiks willing to fund the entire cost of production.

After all the show must go on!

********

Author's End Comment:

Story is complete for now, but I might add another chapter or two to this story later.

Stultus
Stultus
1,403 Followers
12