Billy Finds Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about how I'd gotten to this moment, my pursuit of her. Since I was a boy, I had loved my mom and had even told her I was going to marry her. She said most little boys want to marry their moms, but I would find someone else someday and it wouldn't hurt her feelings. She was like that, gently telling me it wasn't ever to be, but I never lost my desire to marry her.

Now my cock was raging hard again as I thought of her. Her pussy was beautiful. She trims the pubic hair, I didn't know that. It tasted as good as I hoped it would. She hadn't had sex with my dad for long time, since he's been gone. It was all her. Sweet and tangy. I wanted to suck on her clit longer, but I had to fuck her. I had to have my cock in her. It was weird to think of being where my dad had been and maybe a boyfriend? It didn't bother me. I wanted to make her feel better than they had. I wish she had been awake so I could see her cum full on. She was hot and tight and even if she was passed out, I could feel her pussy clenching me. What would it be like if she was awake? I stroked my cock and imagined, her voice, her face, her kisses as I made her cum. My balls tightened, it was going to shoot off again, just like it had in her. A few more strokes....ahhh ...ahhh...ahh..YES! I shot hot jizz into the air. It landed on my hand and stomach. I grabbed the shorts I had wiped myself up with earlier, I breathed in our musk. I wiped up with tissues and tried to get some sleep. Pictures of her face and pussy, played in my mind. This was going to fuel many nights of masturbation.

I sat up and took stock of my body. Billy's semen was starting to leak out of me. I needed to get up stairs to my room now. Lights off, TV off, up the stairs. I flung myself on the bed and curled up. I had to relive every moment now while it was fresh, before debilitating guilt destroyed all the pleasure I had felt. This was a one night stand. I could never allow it to happen again. I replayed every touch, every lick, every stroke in my mind. My pussy ached and demanded more attention. My fingers worked their magic in my soaked, swollen and tender cunt. I masturbated, cumming several times. Stopping when I could take no more, I noticed a mixture of both our juices was all over my inner thighs. He must've shot quite a load into me. I rolled into a ball; sleep came swiftly.

As I sat in the kitchen the next morning, my mind made up, I had to tell him carefully. When Billy walked in, he leaned down and kissed me. "Honey, we need to talk." As he sat down, the smile vanished from his face. "Billy, I'm just gonna say it. Straight forward. Baby, I know what happened last night." Of course I did, duh! "I woke up and saw you leaving the room." He blanched.

"I won't speak further of it except to say, you must never do that to any girl or woman. It's not right. You can't take advantage like that ever." I trapped him into it, but I couldn't let him think it was ok to repeat it with any other woman. I didn't want to create a sexual predator. "Mom, I'm sorry. I know it was wrong." His head was down, but I could see his ears were red. He must feel really bad. What had I done? The one thing I truly never intended, to hurt him.

"Baby, I'll admit this. We both knew we were heading towards this point. I gave you signals. It wasn't one sided. I shouldn't have ever done that. I'm your mother. It was wrong. I just want to be sure you understand that and to never take advantage of a woman like that again."

"Yes Mom. I know. I'll never do it again. I don't want to hurt anyone. Did I hurt you? Are you ok?" He looked at me, his face full of genuine concern.

"No you didn't hurt me in any way. I'm taking responsibility for my part in setting it up. We can move forward from here. Just remember, never again." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Looking into his handsome face, I tried to reassure him it was ok. We sat there in silence for several minutes. He got up, kissed the top of my head and went silently back to his room.

I let go a big sigh. I couldn't let it happen again, but for the both of us, a secret desire had come true. If we could live with the guilt, at least we'd be able to visit the memory of it as often as we wanted.

12