Birch Tree Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had some pretty unique cases in my day, but this definitely takes the cake."

Scarlett sat up and brushed damp hair away from her face to reveal one hell of a goog, the bruising spreading toward one delicate cheekbone. "This was as good a good bye as any Slim could have doled out. It took Ming-Yu getting him in the neck with a syringe of her own herbal version of a Mickey Finn to break it up." She sighed, cuddling the silent Veronique closer. "Ming-Yu got us a boat from one of her brothers fishing franchises, and we came out here under cover of darkness with just a compass and lighter to get us to the island a little while after you left the club.

"But Harry, you risked your life to see me and find Veronique, and I've wanted to thank you. Well actually, I've wanted you for a very long time. So now that we're here safe and sound, I can thank you the way I'd like the most."

Scarlett got to her feet, crystal droplets dangling from her nipples for a brief instant before running down her belly. She was so gorgeous I would have laid out any mug that got in my way at that moment. Even if she had worked out a relationship with Miss Tate and couldn't be my moll, we could enjoy this moment as if it were our last. Who knew? It very well could be.

Despite all the blood and violence of last night, I felt the tenting of my robe as my own piece, hard as steel and hotter than any lead, said all I longed to say.

In an instant, we were in each other's arms, and she was the most beautiful Jane in the entire world, even with her black eye. She tasted like wine and happiness as we fell to our knees. Iris draped my robe over the floor before she joined Veronique in the tub, all four of us randy as rabbits and rearing to go.

It was everything I'd dreamed and more. There was no time or need for foreplay. Only the urgency of our intertwined bodies, the delicious fire of lust racing through our veins, and her sincere moans of pleasure as I pummeled her hungry flesh with abandon. My cock felt as if it were on the verge of exploding the entire time, which was seconds and days all rolled into one.

When at last I did erupt deep inside her quivering pussy, Scarlett dug her nails into my shoulders and howled her own release, my lips pressed to the fluttering pulse of her throat. As we fell silent, my seed dripped like oyster fruit down her inner thighs when I pulled myself out of her juicy depths.

On our descent back to earth, I became aware of an amorous exchange just a few feet away. Iris had Veronique bent back over the edge of the tub, her face buried between the girl's alabaster thighs. Veronique's soft moans were a sincere declaration of freedom that had been silenced for far too long.

I don't know what awaits me in Honolulu. I don't know precisely who killed Millie. Hell, I don't even know what to tell Amelia Abernathy. But one thing I do know is that I finally got to see my canary freed from her gilded cage, and I hoped we'd soar through the skies together until eternity came to an end.