Bird Woman: Naked Superhero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, the ship stood upright and two thin legs extended out, lifting the torso in the air. Two skinny arms came out of both sides of the main body. A round silver head rose from the top, complete with flashing green eyes and slits for a nose and mouth. The last thing that protruded from its body came between its legs, and that was a monstrous artificial cock.

Yvonne gaped again, studying the two beings. Is this just a bad dream? Did I drink too much last night? After blinking her eyes a few times, they still stood there before her. A light fog had enshrouded the forest, and the air was clear and crisp.

"Who are you?" she asked calmly.

The robot emitted more beeps and clicks. Then there was an eerie silence as both naked parties looked at one another.

"We are from the planet Zenwar," the robot replied in its cold, monotonous voice. "Far from here. My name is IM, and this is my partner, Dax. What is your name?"

"Bird Woman."

IM looked at her body carefully as if she was on display at a museum. "You are a human being, and more specifically a woman."

"Yes."

"This is the planet Earth, correct?"

"Yes. What is the purpose of your visit?"

"To collect information and data about your planet, hence my name IM which stands for information machine."

"Why are you gathering this information?"

"We come from a race of space explorers and have always been curious about other life forms and planets beyond our own."

"You are the first human we have encountered," Dax said. "We'd like to learn more about your species. For instance, how do you breed and reproduce?"

This is getting awkward and bizarre but I want to find out their true intentions. "Through an act called sex."

IM beeped and clicked again and two long antennas stuck out of his head. "I'm recording all this for analysis. . .sex, you said. What is involved in this process?"

She gave them a crash course on the birds and the bees.

"Ahh, very interesting, isn't it, Dax?"

"Indeed. Is there a way you can demonstrate this act of sex to us?"

She thought for a moment, looking at the forest around them. "I'd rather not," she replied curtly.

"There's no one here to disturb us. Perhaps the three of us can engage in this act of sex, Bird Woman. Please, for our research, would you be so kind as to participate?" IM asked. "Curious inhabitants of Zenwar, as well as future generations, will be grateful to you."

"Well, you obviously have genitals similar to earth men. I'm sure it wouldn't be that different than what you do."

"On our planet the males mate with one another and have offspring. There are no females."

"Oh, I see. . .the answer is still no," she said firmly.

"Very well then," IM said. "Dax, looks like we'll have to hunt down a human woman and find out ourselves.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! You said you came here to collect data. Please don't harm anyone or else you'll have to deal with me."

"Ahh, you're an enforcer of the law, are you?" Dax asked.

"You could say that."

"Well, let's see how well you fare with us." Dax lunged at her so fast she didn't have time to react, let alone blink. They wrestled on the dirt for a while, with his sharp fangs almost ripping out a chunk of her flesh. His claws were equally razor sharp, and he scratched her wide, long back, causing it to bleed. They were both a few inches shorter than her. While Dax bear hugged her tightly, clutching her big ass, IM observed, making beeps and clicks. She tried to break out of his vise-like hug but it seemed impossible. His claws scratched her butt cheeks, and she bled some more. He tried to take a bite out of her neck but she moved it just in time. Her sweaty brown tits were pressed tightly against his chest, and she felt his humungous penis rub against her inner thigh.

Finally, when all else failed, she opened her mouth and shot a sonic ray at him. He immediately let go of her, cupping his pointy ears. As he tried to jump her again, she fired another ray and he dropped to his knees, covering his ears. The ray seemed to have no effect on IM as he was still busy analyzing the situation. With Dax still on the ground, she wrestled him from behind, locking him in a bear hug. She kept applying more and more pressure until he screamed uncle. She mustered all the strength she could, and was about to break his rib cage when IM zapped her from behind with his artificial penis. When she still didn't release her grip on Dax, IM's dick shot another bolt of electricity at her and this time she let go. She staggered backwards, dazed.

He spurted another seed of electric cum at her and she fell to the ground. Dax finished the job by punching her hard in the face. Blackness engulfed her.

When she woke up, she found herself in a forest cave, her ankles and wrists tied up. Her mouth had been gagged. She had a horrible headache that eventually subsided. She saw the faint rays of the setting sun as she lied on her side. She tried to break free of the rope but couldn't do it.

They were no where in sight, and as far as she could tell, she hadn't been violated or hurt in any way. Turning to her other side, she saw that a small campfire was burning in the middle of the chamber.

Yvonne tried once more to loosen the rope but it proved futile. IM and Dax returned about half an hour later.

"Bird Woman is awake," Dax said sarcastically, removing the gag.

"Let me go."

"In due time. . .or better yet, maybe we can take her back as a prisoner, IM."

IM's green eyes flashed. "Perhaps. Maybe she could be useful in scientific research and tests."

"What did you do out there?" she asked.

"Data collection, my dear Bird Woman," Dax replied, his sarcasm evident again.

"Did you harm anyone?"

"We mostly observed," IM said. "We couldn't find any female specimens willing to participate in this act of sex."

"Maybe we should use coercion next time."

"Perhaps. I don't like to resort to violence."

"Well, I do. Sometimes it gets the job done." Dax patted her huge, muscular thigh and calf gently, and then stroked her foot. She wanted to kick his hand away but couldn't. Oddly, they hadn't removed her mask, or maybe they did when she was knocked out.

She thought about using her sonic ray but decided against it. What if its power caused the cave to collapse? She looked at the stalagmites and stalactites. Then her hands behind her where they couldn't see, she created a small fireball which burned off the rope. When they weren't looking, she quickly burned the rope around her ankles.

Dax saw her escape and they chased after her, following her back to the forest. It was evening and the only light was that from the moon. In a clearing, she threw a fireball at Dax and he started burning up until he was nothing but a pile of charred bones. Harder to catch was IM because he could fly. He shot a bolt of electricity from his penis again but she flew away just in time. He chased her deeper into the forest.

Hiding behind a tall redwood, she flung two fireballs at him as he flew up. His metallic body started smoking, and he kept making beeps and clicks. His antennas blew out. After throwing two more fireballs at him, IM finally exploded in a large cloud of smoke and debris.

Yvonne sighed heavily. Then she returned to the cave to take a leak. Man, did she have to go!

Sitting on top of the southern tower of the Golden Gate Bridge at night, Bird Woman looked at the stars and contemplated her encounter with the aliens. Were there more of them out there? When were they coming? How many? She'd be ready.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
the

idea is good

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Nakedgirl 01: The Story of Dareen A naked superheroine!in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Class Nudist Carson discovers the secret side to his lab partner.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories