Birds, Bees and Booze Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite never having done anything like this before I could feel Cait desperately trying to match my physical passion with her own. She finally got another solid grip on the shaft of my penis and begin to stroke quickly, clumsily, no doubt trying to mimic what she'd seen in a pornographic Internet video or book. I was so worked up that it felt like the heat from my cock would burn her tender little palms, but I managed to allow her to experiment with masturbating me for a little while.

When I lifted myself up yet again, Cait sighed with disappointment that I was no longer stimulating her breasts, both of which were shiny with my saliva. But there was something I now craved even more than those glorious mounds, and I was going to have it. I quickly stood and shucked off my pants and briefs completely. Towering fully naked over my daughter, I watched as she pulled a lingering shred of her shirt away from her shoulder, then reached down and tucked her thumbs into her little shorts. Having expected that I was going to have to tear those shorts off as well, here was innocent Cait doing it for me, swooping off her shorts and panties in one move.

There was only the slightest sudden moment of hesitation and shyness as she gently cupped her hands over her mound. I kneeled back down and gently pulled at her wrists. There was no resistance, and I was now gazing hungrily at the fully shaved and perfectly smooth vagina of my teenaged daughter.

We exchanged glances. She knew immediately what I intended to do, and as a gesture of permission she parted her knees. I paused only long enough to give her a very loving look, then dove down between her legs with my face. I'm quite convinced that Cait was already in orgasm the moment my lips and tongue first got around her swollen clitoris. It would be the first of many orgasms as I absolutely devoured her perfect pussy.

If it was going to be me who would introduce this beautiful creature to sex, I was determined to make it as pleasurable and as long-lasting as possible for both of us. I carefully and meticulously brought my daughter to the brink and back at least half a dozen times before her second, third, and even fourth orgasm. As I clutched her body I could feel a fresh warm film of sweat on her skin as she writhed, mewled, yelped and screamed with each climax. And when she might be thinking it couldn't get any better, I began tentatively probing her pulsating pussy with my fingers.

I brought her to another couple of climaxes before I finally began probing carefully around the area of her hymen with my finger. It was only partially intact, a further indicator that she did indeed enjoy masturbation, perhaps even using a toy of some kind when she did it.

But I wanted to give this young woman more than a toy now. I wanted to give her me.

With as much patience as I could muster, I very gently and slowly began to dial back my ministrations on Cait's vagina. I didn't want to just suddenly stop and break the current we had flowing between us. Gently, gently, I eased back, and her writhing settled somewhat. I began to lighten up with my mouth and tongue to the point where I was now just planting small gentle kisses on her pink swollen labia.

Finally, I lifted myself once more and began crawling up along her body, planting light kisses along the way. When my face was even with hers she surprised me by reaching up and pulling me toward her. It was either through innocence or lack of concern, but when Cait tasted my tongue again she was tasting the remnants of her own juices and she didn't mind one bit. This caused my raging cock to pulse against her thigh, and with that pulse Cait's eyes opened again.

She stared at me at point-blank range. While matching her stare and watching for any signs of doubt, I lifted my hips, centering on her. Again with no hesitation, only pure affection, Cait opened her legs, and this time instead of my mouth meeting her pussy, it was the head of my cock coming into contact with her opening.

We paused, drinking in the moment. And then, as if we were still in the midst of the discussion, I heard her say...

"Show me, Daddy. Show me what it feels like."

We were aligned perfectly, and between the copious amounts of orgasmic fluid from her pussy and the steady ooze of pre-cum from my cock, our flesh was lubed up perfectly for Cait's journey into womanhood. She gave a little gasp as the head of my penis popped just inside, and I hesitated. I knew my cock was of considerable length, a good few inches longer than the average man's penis, and this young virgin was going to have to take all of me for the first time.

I continued to push. Deeper, slowly...deeper. Then back out again slightly...then back in again gently...working it very carefully deeper each time.

When I was still just partially inside her I felt what I had been expecting, the resistance of her hymen. Even at this partial penetration I felt like Cait had a small fist inside her pussy, squeezing me hard; it was so incredibly tight inside her. But I kept going.

We locked gazes again. Each of us wanted to be watching each other when the moment happened, and it did. With another sudden almost-popping sensation I felt the head of my penis break through, and as my little Cait cried out in a combination of pain and ecstasy, I leaned down and kissed her, mentally willing her body to relax and absorb my girth, stretch to my size, receive my length...

I let several moments go by. Her whimpering died down and I experimentally probed further, deeper into a vagina that only seconds ago had been virginal. Now it was filling with the incestuous cock of the man who had helped conceive it, and I didn't care. I was making this young woman mine, period.

My earlier session of oral sex had really helped prepare Cait for this. Having peaked in orgasm several times, her body was flooding with the endorphins necessary to dull some of the pain of first-time intercourse. (The alcohol was certainly helping too!) She was also very relaxed and seemed quite mentally accepting of what was going on, and who was doing it to her, and this all helped her body take in more and more of me until I finally felt the tip of my penis come into contact with her cervix. It seemed as if I still had another inch or so to go before all of my cock was in her, but for now, for this first time, it would have to do.

I moved out a little. I moved in a little. Out, and in. I began a steady rhythm.

I began making love to my daughter.

Cait closed her eyes and let the new sensation of sex wash over her. I felt her hands lightly grazing my naked hips, feeling the movement of my body back and forth against her. She kept one foot squarely on the carpet but sort of half-hooked the other around the back of me knee, and I wondered if that would become her standard way of receiving a man's body.

For my part I tried to focus on not pounding her too hard. I had pretty much been on the edge of climax since the moment I entered her, but I'd had just enough booze myself to provide enough self-control to make it as perfect as possible for my new lover. I also didn't want to overdo it. This poor girl was going to be sore later no matter what, and the longer I remained inside her this first time, the worse it might be. There was a part of me that wanted this to continue for the rest of the weekend, hell, for ever and ever if possible, so it was important to pace things.

So I began to speed up my movement a little, content finally on bringing on my own desperately needed orgasm. As it was Cait's first experience in intercourse I knew it was highly unlikely she would be able to cum like this. And since I'd already stimulated her to climax several times with my mouth, I felt no real selfishness on using her body for my own pleasure now.

I sped up further. Cait opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby," I said softly. "Are you in pain?"

"Just a little," she said, "But it feels amazing too."

"Are you sure? Should I slow down?"

I was going to have to pull out of her to ejaculate anyway. Perhaps I was pushing things too far. Perhaps I should just pull out now—

"No, Daddy," she said. Her calling me "Daddy" while I was inside her actually brought me closer to the edge. "It's okay," she continued. "You're wonderful."

"Thank you, baby. You're utterly amazing."

I continued moving. I continued making love with my daughter. I was getting closer and could feel my heart begin racing.

Apparently Cait could feel it too. "Are you going to cum, Daddy?"

"Very soon, yes, my girl."

"This is so beautiful, Daddy. I can't wait to feel you cum."

"Oh, Cait," I exclaimed, "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Daddy! Please cum for me."

I began thrusting very quickly now, and probably a little too hard, but I was getting very close, and I could only hope my poor little girl could take it until I pulled out and came. I began thinking about her breasts again, which were currently crushed against my chest, and I knew that when I came I wanted it to be all over those perfect globes.

"Daddy's gonna cum soon, baby," I grunted. "Get ready."

She was grunting right along with me. I felt the first tell-tale tightness in my balls, both of which were eager to spew a good solid load. It was already bad enough that I had certainly deposited a lot of pre-ejaculate into Cait's pussy. But the risk of pregnancy would of course increase by quite literally the tens of millions if I actually ejaculated inside her.

"Close, baby, close!" I warned, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Do it, Daddy, let yourself go!" With that, she suddenly clasped both of her heels behind my thighs, pulling me even tighter against her.

"Baby, I—"

"Yes, Daddy, cum inside me! I can't wait to feel it!"

I was beyond logic now, beyond sense. My own daughter was begging me to cum inside her. And I was too far gone, too far in the moment, to deny my baby girl what she wanted.

"I'm cumming!" I roared.

"Yes, yes, Daddy! And I'm...oh my god, I'm CUMMING TOO!"

"Oh god, baby!" I cried desperately as with one final powerful thrust I bottomed out against my daughter's cervix and absolutely exploded inside her.

"Daddy, I'm CUMMING!"

She screamed into my ear as I groaned like a dying animal into her neck, and together daddy and daughter climaxed with astonishing timing. As I felt a torrent of semen blast through my shaft, I could also feel her vaginal walls contract even tighter as her once-virginal body instinctively milked the life-creating seed from my body. We held each other tightly, and the throbbing and ripples of orgasm continued to wrack us. It seemed to take several full minutes for the sensation to subside. Throughout it I was absolutely flooding her, and I could feel the warmth of my own sperm as it oozed out from her tight opening still gripping and quivering around my penetrating shaft.

Finally we managed to pull our heads apart a little so we could kiss. It was a natural, deep and loving kiss. A kiss of lovers. Of new special lovers.

"My sweet girl," I whispered. My head was spinning.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered back, still panting. "I didn't know...I had no idea it could be so good."

"It was magical," I said. I had never felt so complete and fulfilled with an orgasm in all my life. Even when I conceived this very girl beneath me it had only been one of a thousand nights of otherwise routine pleasure with my wife. But now, in this moment, I felt powerful, perfect. As illogical and taboo as it was, it also seemed absolutely fitting that I, as this girl's father, was the one to introduce her to the art of lovemaking. And I had ejaculated inside her, filled her with my seed, claimed her as my woman.

"What was that, darling?" I asked, realizing she'd been whispering again.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, but...it's beginning to hurt a little again. You're so...big."

"Oh, my poor thing, I'm sorry!" I lifted myself to my elbows and began to ease back. It seemed like my cock, still fairly hard, was only barely able to come back out the way it had gone in, she was so unbelievably tight.

We both let out distinct exclamations of disappointment when the last couple inches of my cock finally slid out. I sat back on my haunches and looked down at her. Already my semen was beginning to ooze out of her; I had clearly filled this virgin to capacity. I was able to find one of those shreds of her tank top and bring it to her swollen womanhood, helping to catch some of it before it reached the carpet. Cait extended her hand and took over the duty of holding the rag to her pussy. It got soaked very quickly. At one point she lifted the rag to see what our mixed fluids looked like. Not surprisingly, there was a little blood mixed in with my semen, but it did not appear bother Cait at all.

I was simply astonished at how suddenly, openly and willingly she had accepted her introduction to sex. And this was on top of the fact that she'd just given up her virginity to her own father!

Suddenly exhausted, I sat back on my butt and leaned against the front of the couch, still quite naked, my legs spread out in front of me. I took in the sight of my equally naked daughter. She was still on her back, but she was propped partially up on one elbow while she "mopped" at her pussy with a second shred of shirt. The way she was angled, her legs were pointed my way, and I brushed against one of her smooth legs with my toe. She glanced at me and smiled. I then noticed that I was in reach of the coffee table with the bottle of scotch and our two glasses. I poured myself a finger of the fine brown fluid and sipped, resuming my gaze at my new lover.

Cait suddenly blushed, as if only just now becoming aware that she was naked in the living room with father, never mind the hot round of sex that had just occurred. Still holding the rag to her pussy, she sat up and shuffled over until she was sitting next to me, matching almost my exact position up against the couch, both of our nude butts on the carpet.

She looked at my cock. It was more on the flaccid side now, but still quite impressive as it rested along my thigh. "I can't believe that fit inside of me!"

"Same here," I said, taking a sip and grazing her upper thigh with my free hand. She responded by leaning over and kissing my shoulder (in this seated position my upper body was much taller than hers).

"Is sex always this messy?" she asked.

I couldn't help but chuckle slightly. Her tone was right back to the cheerfully curious tone it was when this conversation had first begun.

"There will be less blood," I said, trying to also resume my original role of the night.

"I figured that," she said, looking down at moist crotch, "but your cum. There was a lot of it, Daddy!"

"I was pretty worked up, baby," I admitted. "Sometimes there's not as much cum. Sometimes most of it stays inside you. Just sort of depends on the situation and position. But in general, sex is usually pretty gooey for the girl when the man finishes inside her."

"You definitely got me gooey!"

I grinned. "If we use a condom most of the mess stays in that, so definitely less gooey."

With a start I realized that I'd just phrased that last statement such that an implication of future sexual activity with my daughter was assumed on my part. But the assumption did seem to be mutual, because Cait's unhesitant response was: "I don't mind you cumming inside me, Daddy. If that's how good sex feels, then it's totally worth it!"

God, I loved this girl! But a certain degree of fatherly logic kicked in.

"Cait," I said, trying to sound serious despite being totally nude, "it's nice that you don't mind me—wouldn't mind a man—cumming inside you, but you have to realize that if you intend to start dating guys in college, and become sexually active with them, sex with a condom is definitely a must. You never know who that guy's been with, no matter what he claims!"

"I know, Daddy. Even if I wanted to sleep with another guy, which I don't, I wouldn't be as free with him as I am with you. I know I can totally trust you, right Daddy?"

"Of course, baby," I said. I know that sounds unbelievable, my friend, but it's true. Yes, I had just had sex with my own daughter, but to my credit Cait was the first person I'd slept with other than my wife since we'd gotten together. Over 20 years with the same woman, I'd say that was a rare feat these days.

Coming back to my senses, I lectured Cait a little more. "There's another issue we have to deal with, my dear. Be sure you stay on the Pill even if you use condoms with other guys that you may have sex with in the future. They've been known to break and...what?"

She was looking at me funny. She said, "Um...I'm not on the Pill, Daddy."

I blinked at her, and with each blink burned on to the back of my eyelids was the image of my cock ejaculating inside her unprotected womb.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not on the Pill."

"But I thought Mom took—"

"Our appointment got bumped because my OBGYN had to perform an emergency C-section on some woman." I stared at her. She continued. "Mom said we'd take care of that after she got back."

"Baby," I said, "Do you realize what we've done?"

Cait glanced down, blushing again. When she looked up her eyes were misted. "I'm sorry, Daddy, but I wanted to feel it. You looked like you were having so much pleasure, I didn't want you to stop. Please don't be mad at me."

"Oh, Cait..."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she repeated. "I just...it's just that it was my first time, and I wanted to experience every aspect of it as naturally as I could. It would have seemed unnatural for you to have pulled out of me."

Even in her desperate pleading excuse I found pure eroticism in the moment. My penis actually flexed a little, which Cait noticed, and I hugged her naked body to mine.

"It's okay, baby. Really. I'm glad I got to cum inside you for your first time. It felt amazing."

She sobbed a little in her relief that I wasn't mad. It was surreal. I had practically raped my own daughter, taking her virginity, and here she was concerned that I was upset with her!

"You know," she said, her voice somewhat muffled in my chest, "I know how the Morning After Pill works. Don't we have two or three days for it to still be retroactively effective?"

I pulled back a little starting at her in astonishment. But she was grinning.

"What are you trying to say, Cait?"

"Well, I'm just saying that as long as we go get that Plan B thing by Monday, we can do it as much as we want all weekend long until Mom gets home."

"Cait, I..." I stammered, and my cock became erect almost instantly.

"And you know what else that means, Daddy?" she asked.

With a hoarse voice I whispered, "What, baby?"

"It means you can cum inside me as much as you'd like!"

SATURDAY MORNING

(...continues with the second of this three-part series. Watch for it!)