Birthday Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I felt his cock finish emptying itself into my mouth, with Jim's hips still twitching ever so slightly, I stood up and quickly pressed my lips against his. His tongue pressed into my mouth and I felt him smile slightly as he tasted himself on my tongue. I felt my pussy tingle again as Jim's hand rested on my breast momentarily before working its way lower. He pushed the boxer shorts down my legs, and I used one of my feet to pull the fabric further down and kicked it across the room.

"You're so fucking wet" Jim said as his fingers pressed into me. I nodded in response as I stepped to the side with one foot, spreading my legs a bit to allow his fingers to move more freely.

Without warning, Jim's arms wrapped tighter around my midsection, and picked me up. He set me down on the edge of the counter, making sure to keep my ass out of the fondant I was previously working on. Pulling his lips from mine, Jim kissed down my body, sucking each of my nipples briefly before continuing further down. As I felt his breath, hot against the wet skin of my pussy lips, I leaned backwards, resting on my elbows.

Jim nipped at my inner thighs and I so desperately wanted to feel his tongue on my sex. Luckily, he didn't make me wait too much longer, as I suddenly felt his tongue pressing into my slit. Slowly, using only his tongue to press into me, I felt him lick between my pussy lips. His tongue licked me thoroughly, from the opening of my vagina up to my clit, each time, his tongue running across the super sensitive bundle of nerves before retreating downwards and starting the path again.

As I allowed my head to fall back and my eyes to close, I felt his lips wrap around my clit, suctioning softy. "Mmm," I moaned in pleasure. Jim must have taken this as an invitation, because he mimicked my noise, allowing the vibrations to be felt on my most sensitive area. He also moved his tongue softly, stroking my wet satiny folds.

His mouth, never breaking contact with my clitoris, continued bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Blame it on the orgasm I had not even thirty minutes previously, or the extremely taboo nature of what was going on, but I felt myself nearing orgasm rather quickly.

Through heavy lidded eyes, I raised my head up and glanced down to watch the glorious man between my legs. Good God, did this man know how to eat pussy. I could see that some of my sweet wetness had rubbed onto his face as he licked me effortlessly.

Continuing the suction around my clit, Jim pulled his mouth away from my body slightly, softly pulling my skin with it. I could feel his tongue rubbing up and down against me, alternating between fast and hard licks and slow and deliberate licks. Every once and a while, his tongue would press farther into me and a soft moan would escape my lips.

As I got even closer to reaching my orgasm, I let my head fall back again, continuing to keep myself propped up on my elbows. Suddenly, I felt Jim move his tongue back towards my clit and two fingers, slicked with my wetness pushed into me. "Fuck," I mumbled out as I felt his stroking inside me. Slowly, he worked his fingers in and out, while continuing to lick at my clit.

"Baby...Babe...I'm..." I stuttered out as I felt a familiar feeling start to pool in the bottom of my stomach.

"Cum," Jim said simply, quickly pulling his mouth from between my legs. "Cum for me."

The way his fingers moved inside of me, coupled with the way his tongue felt against me, added to the thrill of the whole situation pushed me over the edge. I felt my toes curl as my left leg kicked out and my elbows gave way. Jim's arm pressed against my hips, attempting to keep my lower half from moving too much. He continued working his fingers and tongue in tandem as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me.

"Fucking A!" I exclaimed as I finally came down from the height Jim had taken me to.

Leaving me on the counter, Jim stood up fully, leaning over my body and allowed his mouth to connect with mine. I could taste myself not only on his tongue, but on his lips and I even felt some of my wetness get transferred from his cheek and onto mine.

Jim's hands grabbed onto my thighs and pulled me closer to the edge of the counter. As I felt the tops of the back of my thighs leave the countertop, Jim's cock pushed into me. I had no idea how I was going to be able to handle another round, considering I was exhausted, but that sure as hell wasn't going to stop me from trying.

As soon as I felt Jim's cock stretching my pussy, I knew that I wasn't going to last long. At all. Sensing this, Jim didn't even bother with slow movements. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and quickly slammed it back in. Repeating this a few times, hitting just the right spots inside of me, with his cock, each time, caused moans to echo in the small space. The only sounds that could be heard were the forceful sounds of skin slapping together rhythmically and the occasional moans of pleasure.

"Shit," I moaned out as I felt my orgasm approaching (almost embarrassingly) quickly.

"Let go," Jim said softly. The fingers of his right hand, reached down and began moving softly across my super sensitive clit, while the fingers of his left hand pinched one of my nipples. That was all it took for my body to reach orgasm once more.

I felt my pussy contract around Jim's cock, holding him tight within my walls. Jim's movements lost their concentrated and direct motions and grew rather sloppy. His face scrunched up and I knew it was only a matter of time before he reached his release as well. As his cock continued to thrust in and out of my (entirely spent) pussy, I lowered my hand and managed to swipe it across my clit. I slowly drug my hand up my body and pulled my wet finger into my mouth. "Mmm," I moaned.

Jim's eyes were alternating between watching my facial expressions, and watching my tits bounce back and forth as he fucked me mercilessly. A few thrusts later, Jim let out an almost animalistic groan and I felt his cock explode inside of me. He attempted to keep fucking through his orgasm, wanting to savor the moment.

As he cock slid out of me, I took a few moments to regain composure before hopping off of the counter. As my feet hit the floor, I grabbed onto the counter to maintain my balance. "You okay there?" Jim asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah," I answered as I ran my fingers through my hair a few times before piling it on top of my head. I glanced at the clock on the microwave behind me as I searched for my previously discarded outfit. I collected my clothes and headed back towards my room. "You might want to get dressed though."

"Does my being naked distract you?" He asked, an air of cockiness in his voice.

"Well, there's that," I answered as I found a clean pair of underwear and pulled them up my legs. "And there is the fact that my boyfriend will be home from work within the next ten minutes or so."

I watched as an expression of shock worked over Jim's face and he quickly followed me into my room and found his pants and got dressed. I pulled a pair of jeans onto my legs and grabbed a shirt as I headed back into the living room to find my previously discarded bra.

Not twenty seconds after Jim pulled his shirt over his head, the front door to my apartment opened and in walked my boyfriend. "Hey baby," I greeted sweetly as I used a rag and some water to wipe down the countertop. "This is Jim."

"Hey Man," my boyfriend said as he extended his hand towards the older man. "I'm Keith."

"Nice to meet you" Jim responded with a hand shake.

"Babe, you aren't going to believe what happened today. I was at the grocery store getting stuff for dinner with your parents tonight, and I totally ran into Jim's cart with mine. And this cake that he had piled up on his basket crashed to the floor and got all ruined. And then the punk ass kid at the bakery couldn't get me a replacement until tomorrow at the soonest. So, I offered to make Jim's cake for him."

"You're in luck, dude" my Boyfriend said with sincerity. "Audrey makes the best cakes. Hands down. Once you try her cakes, you won't ever want to eat cake from anywhere else again."

"I have a feeling that is going to be the case," Jim said, a slight smile playing across his lips.

I continued working, rolling the fondant out and covering the cakes, before cutting out circles and adding them to the cakes. And in no time, I had the cakes entirely decorated and piled on the cake stand. "Well Jim, what do ya think?"

"It looks phenominal."

"Okay, well you better get going" I said grabbing the cake-stand off of the counter top and extending it towards Jim. "You don't have much time before your wife's party."

"I'll drop the cake-stand off sometime next week if that works for you?" Jim asked as we moved towards the front door.

"Absolutely," I said opening the door for him.

"I might have another cake order for you too," Jim informed me. "One of my kid's birthday's is coming up. You do kids cakes right?"

"I sure can" I said. "Just let me know. You know where I live."

I stepped over the threshold of the apartment, keeping my body out of view of my boyfriend. I connected my lips to Jim's, pulling away before the kiss got too intense. "See you later," I added with a wink as he turned and started walking back towards his car.

"I'm gonna go grab a shower," I said, walking through the living room, pausing briefly to kiss my boyfriend as he flipped through the channels on the television.

12