Birthday Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie got up on all fours and Cindy maneuvered around so that she was under Billie and started to suck on Billie’s tits. She licked and bit Billie’s nipples and Billie gave a low moan of pleasure. Cindy moved further down on her until she could eat her out. She licked and sucked on Billie’s clit as I drove my cock deep into her ass. Billie was in position to eat Cindy out and proceeded to do so. They were both driving each other wild 69’ing to their hearts content. This was more than I could take and I blew my load into Billie’s asshole. They didn’t quit going at each other though. Just as I was about done Billie started to have an orgasm. Her ass clenched and released my dick milking the last of my cum. I pulled my cock out of her ass and watched as they eat each other out. Just as Billie was finishing her orgasm and Cindy had her, erupting into a loud moan of pleasure. She gyrated her hips around trying to get all the orgasm she could. Billie was doing everything she could to help her. We all three piled on the bed almost completely exhausted and drained from our night together.

We got showered again and went to the couch and talked a little while. Billie announced that she was too tired and drunk to drive home so she was going to stay and sleep with us tonight. I thought she meant that she was going to stay over, but when we all went to bed she came with us and climbed into bed with us. I slept in between Cindy and Billie. We slept without any clothes on and groped and felt each other all night long. About 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning I awoke to someone sucking on my dick. I looked over and Cindy was still asleep so even in my fog I realized that Billie was at work. I reached around and started to play with her pussy and ass. She intensified her effort as she brought me to another erection. I pulled her on top of me and proceeded to lick her pussy. After she made my limp dick into a rod of steel again, I pulled her around till her head was up to mine. I gave her a passionate kiss and rolled her around to the missionary position and drove my cock into her pussy. I pummeled her with thrust after thrust of my extremely rigid cock. The motion of our sex had finally waked Cindy up. It took her a few minutes to make out what was going on. She got up moved in between us and straddled Billie’s face driving her pussy down on Billie’s mouth. She then grabbed Billie’s arms and held them down by her wrists, not giving her a chance to move.

Cindy and I abused Billie’s body for about twenty minutes more assaulting her pussy and her mouth. I had Cindy’s ass right in front of me, so I took advantage by licking her crack occasionally meeting Billie’s tongue as she ate Cindy out. I didn’t think I was capable of cumming again, but I felt my balls tighten and the surge as it crept up my dick. I unloaded my cum into her pussy as spasm after spasm went through my body. I was totally spent after the unbelievable night I had had. Cindy on the other hand continued to hold Billie by the arms ordering her to eat her till she came again. I lay beside them watching as Cindy rode Billie’s face. It wasn’t long before I heard Cindy moan. “I’m cumming, again.” She furiously bucked and rode her she came. When she was done she was really done, she literally fell over to the side almost on top of me. I reached around and held her in my arms massaging her tit. That was the last thing I remember until the next morning. When Cindy and I got up, Billie was gone. She apparently had gotten dressed and left without either one of us noticing. We did find a note that she left on the couch saying:

Hey Kids:

I had a glorious time last night. I am so sore that I can barely walk, but it was worth it. I’ll see you when I can. I am looking forward to the next birthday party.

Love

Billie

12