Birthday Gifts Fit for a Prince Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,045 Followers

Akim didn't think he had ever cum so hard in a woman's mouth. His breathing was haggard but he lifted his hand inviting her to come near.

"Kiss me."

He expected her lips to greedily devour his. In his experience that's what women did who had reached her level of professionalism in sucking cock.

He was again surprised as she slowly drew herself up on her knees and leaned towards him.

Her position left her slightly elevated and she wrapped one hand around his neck and used the other to lift his face up to hers.

He found her positioning erotic, somewhat dominating. It was all the more arousing because they both knew who the dominant among them was.

He willingly allowed her to pull his face a little closer as she leaned down to press her lips to his. The kiss was light at first, just a meeting of the lips. Chaste and simple, a perfect example of everything she had first been. Reminding him that though she could suck him off like a first class whore she was still new to the whole sex game. He immediately felt a wave of tenderness for her though he knew the emotion to be inappropriate in relation to his little blackmailer.

She slid her tongue between his lips teasing them apart. Her head tilted slightly to the side as he gave her entrance. Her tongue swept inside in a brazen caress.

She could taste herself clearly in his mouth. He was never timid when he feasted on her pussy and she could never control her reaction. More and more the taste grew on her and she leaned deeper into the kiss.

He caught the barest hint of his own taste in her mouth. He had been deep in her throat when he had cum so it was just a residual taste, but he wanted more all the same, but just as his tongue crept up to meet hers she pulled back.

Her finger came up to lightly trace the curve of his lower lip. Her eyes stayed locked with his and it became a sort of foreplay. His tongue swept out to capture her finger and she moved her hand away bringing her mouth down once more. She captured his tongue in her mouth and gently sucked on it.

His pulse sped up. Where had his sweet innocent learned such tricks? And why was he responding like an untried youth?

She moved to pull away again catching her teeth on his lower lip, softly nipping the flesh before letting him go.

Her slumberous gaze clashed with his and he knew he had to have her immediately.

"You kiss like a houri," he told her as he eased her onto her back.

She didn't know if it was a complaint or a compliment. His tone hadn't sounded pleased.

"Aren't houris virgins?" she questioned, not sure her kisses had any resemblance to a virgin's kiss. Well maybe the first one, she acknowledged.

"Virgins in paradise," he confirmed. "But in paradise even a virgin can kiss perfectly."

Her cheeks pinkened but she didn't lower her boldly inviting eyes from his face.

The light blush stirred his anger further for he found it both endearing and arousing, and that wasn't how he wanted to feel about a woman who for all intents and purposes had held him to ransom.

He roughly lifted her legs in the air holding them tightly together. Pressing his hand down slightly behind her knees to keep her legs in position.

Her feet pointed to the ceiling and couldn't rest on his shoulders or chest and she felt vulnerable in a way she hadn't before and was aroused by it.

His eyes dropped to her swollen pussy for a single moment to determine if she was fully aroused, if her body was lubricated enough to allow the deep penetration he desired. Her flush folds sent out a beckoning demand to be penetrated.

He entered her in one hard thrust, listening to the sounds of her enjoyment as he exercised his passion on her, knowing she could only derive so much pleasure from the position. The position was meant primarily for a man's pleasure and he exploited it with each thrust.

The position of her legs created an effective barrier to eye contact and prohibited him from brushing against her clitoris unless he chose to do so with his free hand. He did not.

He slid his other hand around her hip and lifted her higher against his thighs. He pistoned fiercely into her seeking only his own pleasure.

Her pussy throbbed with pleasure as he came inside of her, but she wanted more. If he had pushed her knees back further against her chest or rested her feet against his shoulders she was sure she would have cum, but he had done none of those things.

Her hips shifted restlessly against his thighs. It was unlike him to take his pleasure and not ensure hers. Her hands lifted in complaint; her nails gently scoring his thighs in agitation. His hands slid over her trembling thighs to push her knees against her chest; he then crossed her calves. She could feel her pussy spread apart in invitation. The position left her completely exposed and immobile; she pooled with hot desire just thinking of what he would do with her drenched sex pouting for fulfillment.

His fingers entwined with hers and brought them to her knees. "Keep your hands here."

Her head quickly bobbed up and down in assent. She was so hot for him she was willing to do anything to please him.

"If you let go," he warned, "Then this," his penis moved restively against her, "Goes in your ass."

She wasn't sure if he meant it, but she didn't want to find out. She got off on his length and width when he was in her pussy, but imagining that same hard girth splitting her sphincter open filled her with horrified chills. Her hands tightened their grip on her knees.

"Okay."

He slapped her clit lightly with his penis before slipping inside of her. Her pussy clenched down hard in excitement.

His hands spread the cheeks of her ass before sliding up to caress her clit. Jade felt an orgasm build fast and hard. Without conscious thought her hands rose to pull him closer as her pussy contracted.

"Oh my God Akim—" Her words broke off on a scream of pleasure before she continued on panting through much of what she was trying to say. "You feel—Oh my God."

Her fingers tightened on his biceps before scraping up to his shoulders. She had long since forgotten his threat and in that moment of agonizing bliss wouldn't have cared had she recalled.

She eased her legs from their current position and wrapped them around his waist. Her eager hands and anxious pleas encouraged him to take more. "Deeper. Yes, like that."

He leaned over her supine form dragging her arms above her head and pressed in deeper. Her eyes shuttered closed in ecstasy. He dropped a light kiss on her mouth before pulling out.

Her eyes popped open.

With her wrists still secured he nudged her thighs wider and moved down her body dragging her hands with his.

"You let go," he chastised.

He kept his eyes on her. He wanted to see her eyes darken with fear, wanted to know in this at least he had control.

Her glazed eyes met his in defiance. She gave an internal fatalistic shrug guessing whoever said orgasms reduced functionability in the part of the brain responsible for fear and anxiety had been correct. She couldn't bring herself to be concerned. She didn't know if it was because post coital fluids were still leaking down the inside of her thigh or because she found everything he did a pleasure.

"So I did," she agreed spreading her thighs wider.

His eyes asked a question and hers skidded away, but her wide spread thighs told their own tale. All his anger drained away in that second of unconditional passion.

He let her wrists go and slid lower between her thighs.

His tongue slid down to gently lick the excess moisture from her perineum. She moaned as a gentle flush swept her skin acknowledging her extreme sensitivity. Was she really this close to orgasm from having her ass licked?

His forefinger pressed against her anal ring. Not requesting entrance, just resting there, firmly. She knew if he wanted entrance he would take it. Or coerce her into offering it up. So she relaxed despite his close proximity and his earlier threat.

His tongue slid away from her ass and back up her slit. She felt it gently probing her vagina and she arched her hips in offering. His tongue idly slid inside and caressed the soft tissues immediately inside her pussy.

"Akim," she begged complaintatively. She wasn't sure what she was begging for, only that she currently didn't have it.

She pressed back against the finger that was pressed against her ass. It felt pleasant sitting there, but she needed something more. The finger slid in the merest bit and stopped. Jade took a moment to digest the sensations shifting discontentedly under his tongue. Why didn't he just suck her clit already and put her out of her misery? She felt the finger barely in her anus flex slightly and immediately knew the answer. He had other plans for her.

She pushed back again, but this time more deliberately. The finger slid in up to the first knuckle and she creamed all over his tongue.

"Oh Akim."

His name was a long slow hiss of pleasure and she knew why he had wanted her to experience this. He smiled against her cunt while lapping up the sign of her obvious enjoyment.

"Akim, Akim, Akim." She repeated his name in a litany of mindless need. She wanted something and she trusted him to give it to her.

He pressed his finger forward a half inch more and she came. Her shout of surprised joy nullified her defiant silent orgasm of earlier and he drew her up to reposition her. Her surprised eyes swung to his.

"But you said—"

He cut her off mid complaint. "You're not ready yet, despite the fact that your body would welcome anything right now."

His hand swept possessively from her neck to the curve of her hip before sliding back up and cupping her breast. He eased her to the top of the bed and pushed her again onto her back. She was not at all surprised that it was another dominant position. But he never failed to pleasure her so she certainly couldn't complain.

His hand continued stroking reverently over her body and his eyes slid to her pussy and stayed there. It was clear where he wanted to be.

"You studied ballet for several years, did you not?"

Her mind was distracted by his stroking fingers and it was some time before she could bring herself to acknowledge he had even spoken. "Hmmm?"

Her distracted gaze collided with his as he finally raised his eyes. "Ballet?" he questioned, pleased at her endless responsiveness.

"Mm-hmm." Her answer was extremely distracted.

Her hand slid up to cover his where it was massaging her breast and she leaned heavily into his caress.

"Good."

His hands slid down her body grasping her ankles gently before dragging them up. He pushed both ankles behind her head leaving her spread wide open. He thrust into her without any further conversation or preparation.

Her flesh was so slick from earlier exchanges he likely could have slid the King's Delight into her with no problem, and more besides. He was in deep. His hands held her ankles in place as he gently undulated on top of her.

Outside there was another heated meeting taking place. This one between Nahid and Li'ir.

The two exchanged quiet, but passionate words in the dead of night accompanied only by the ragged sighs and moans that could be heard drifting from Akim's quarters. It was enough to make Nahid want to burn the palace down in a jealous rage, but she knew her place and chose to take action with subtlety and subterfuge. She was after all a woman, and it was what she excelled at.

"Is this how you care for your prince?"

Her angry accusation hung between them.

"Explain yourself."

Li'ir's no nonsense stilted reply gave Nahid pause, but she continued on recklessly. "You care for him by allowing him to be ruled by a slave? She has him by the balls and you, who should be looking out for him, are standing aside and letting it happen. What will it take to make you see she is poison for him and poison for the kingdom?"

"And what do you propose Nahid? That we kill her? Suffer his wrath for a slave?"

Li'ir half expected Nahid to say yes. There was a crazy light shining in Nahid's eyes that Li'ir did not completely trust. But there was no denying the prince had been behaving out of character.

"We send her back. Back to where she belongs."

"And you think that will be the end of it?" Nahid was clearly more of a delusional fool than Li'ir had thought. "You think he will just let it rest at that? She disappears without a trace and he will just console himself with you? Like he did tonight?"

Nahid's hand clenched into a tight fist at her side. If it had been anyone but Li'ir she would have attacked, but she knew Li'ir's power and would never strike her.

"It's your gift. Your mess to clean."

"I will not conspire against my prince."

"You would rather see him destroyed by a woman?" Nahid let that hang in the air between them for a few precious seconds before continuing. "If you love him at all do not stop me from acting in his best interests if the opportunity presents itself."

Nahid watched Li'ir walk away, not sure if she had an ally there or not. But the seeds had been planted. All she could do now was wait and see if they grew.

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,045 Followers
12