Birthday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers

"I…oh!…no…god!…I won't…shit!…beg!" I said. My body was on fire and my mind was racing. I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to hold out. I wanted to fuck him so badly, but I couldn't give in yet. I had something to prove.

"Just say it," He coaxed, pulsing into me. "Just let me how you want my black cock in you. How you want me to make you scream." He leaned into me and said into my ear, "how you want to cum around my dick." I couldn't do it. I just couldn't.

"Jesus, please, oh god, please fuck me! I'm begging you, Trey! Please!" I practically screamed when he flicked my clit with his finger and gently rolled the hot bead between thumb and finger. I felt the wave of an orgasm rise and fall, and I jerked in spasms as it overtook my body. Trey milked me, pressing his fingers deeper, feeling the squeeze of the contractions.

"Yeah, cum for me." He said, still probing. "It won't be the first time you'll cum tonight. Or beg." He withdrew his fingers, rubbed them together and waved them under his nose. "Goddamn you smell so sweet."

He sat back and moved to the edge of the bed. He practically had to lift me to stand, and when I did, he expertly unzipped my skirt, stripping it and my panties to the floor. He removed his clothes as well, and when his pants had been kicked to the side, he held his erect cock in his left hand.

"Time to return the favor, Reagan." He said, reaching for my head. As if in trance I obediently went to him, opening my mouth to take him in. I didn't have much experience sucking dick, but I was a fast learner and Trey was a superior teacher.

"That's it, baby." He said, gathering my hair to the side. "Take it all the way in. Yeah." He rocked gently into my mouth and I felt foolish when the pop pop pop sound happened when he withdrew from my suction. I bobbed up and down, his hand guiding my head slowly and deliberately. He reached with his right hand, caressing my back, reaching and stretching to touch my ass.

"Yeah, suck my cock. You like that huh?" He asked. It was bordering on shameful. At this point I figured I should just go all the way. Besides, a moment ago was the first time I had cum with another person. I had become quite good at self-gratification. He could say anything he wanted if he would do that again.

My education is dick sucking was progressing and his large cock seemed to grow even more in my mouth. I began to drool and my saliva coated him silkily. My titties were swinging under me and he managed to take a nipple into his fingers, tweaking and pinching it. I pulled away, wiping my mouth with my hand and looking at him.

"Please, Trey. Please fuck me. I am begging you, I swear, I need it or I'll die." Here I was, staring at the most magnificent black man, begging him, pleading, to fuck me. He smiled and then laughed.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna get fucked." He said, kneeling onto the bed. "You're gonna get fucked so good, you'll never walk right again." He moved towards me, and his eyes were dark. I sobered for a moment, and for a split second I was scared. He noticed this and retreated. "Hold up, baby. I'm not gonna hurt you." He smiled. "At least not in a bad way. C'mere." He reached for me and I moved to him. We were both kneeling and he reached for the spot between my legs again, rubbing it gently.

"Looks like you're ready to me." He said, taking his cock and grazing it over my mound playfully. He kissed me deeply, playing his tongue against mine. "Ask me one more time." He said.

I barely made the word come out of my mouth, when he pushed me back on the bed. "Fuck me," I had whispered.

Roughly he mounted me, holding my hands above my head with one hand, and leaned in for a nipple with his mouth. With his free hand he guided himself to the entrance of my cunt. I held my breath with the anticipation and without hesitation he drove the rod into me.

I arched and screamed, deciding if I was in pain, if it was pleasure or if I had died. I opted for all three. Trey smiled, lifting my knees with the still free hand. The other hand still had my wrists above my head. I fought and he only chuckled.

"No way, Mami." He said, beginning to move. "I'm fucking you. I decide how you need it." I only whimpered, moaning with each deep slow thrust. What more could I do? He grunted, making each stroke deeper than the last. I was stretching, getting filled; getting fucked by a black man I met 24 hours before.

Words wouldn't form so all I could do was mutter, whimper and whine under Treys dark strong body. Each thrust lifted me from the bed, carrying me with him on a wave of movement. Sporadically Trey would lean in for a kiss, a bite, a nip. Each one sent shocks through my body, delivering another shot of juice to my pussy.

Releasing my hands finally, I was free to touch him. I grabbed at his back, scratching him from shoulder to waist and back. I gripped his ass, baiting him to go deeper, daring him to tear me in half. I was falling into the motion with him and no able to concentrate more, I could verbalize my lust.

"I have never been fucked like this," I managed to say between thrusts. I bit into his shoulder when he lifted me with his hands around my ass.

"I know, baby," Trey said, sweat starting to gather on his forehead.

"Fuck me harder," I ventured. "Fuck me like I need it." I half moaned, half screamed.

Quick to comply, Trey began to steadily increase the pressure, the speed, the pounding. Each plunge came with a grunt and a grimace, as if he was in pain. I knew he was holding back and I smiled.

"Cat...got your…tongue?" I said, taking his own phrase and turning it against him.

"Oh, you wanna play funny, huh?" Trey responded, taking a last deep push into me. He made a grunting noise and then completely withdrew. He grabbed me, roughly turned me over and pulled my ass up. "Let's see if you think this is funny."

He slid his dark meat into me from the back, pushing down and I could feel the head of his cock press against my cervix. I responded with a scream and grabbed the pillow in front of me, using it to support my arms. He had my creamy ass in his thick hands, bouncing me back onto him. I felt him lean back and use his left hand on my right cheek, counter balancing his strokes.

I threw my head back and yelled his name. "Trey! Oh god!" I felt his left hand move from my ass to in front of me as he searched out my clit. I sat up and he easily found the bead of flesh. He began to massage it, making me squirm. He held tight and I never made it very far before another orgasm ripped through me. I shuddered, contracting around his cock.

"Oh yeah, you like that too, huh?" He teased, never slowing the manipulation of my clit. The overdrive of sensitivity made me quiver and catch my breath. I didn't think I could handle any more. Dear god, I think I was going to die. "Oh, you're gonna like this, then."

Trey gathered my hair in his hand, wrapping it around his fist, and tugging it back. My head followed, my throat tight and my neck pinched. Strangely, this was the most erotic thing I had experienced. I was powerless. Trey held me with an arm around the middle when he continued to pull my hair backwards. He stretched to the side, sliding his tongue over my mouth and lips.

I moaned louder, caught in a whirlwind of emotions and sensations. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, and it seemed I was drifting above, watching the whole thing. A white woman being fucked from behind by a black Adonis, a breast in his hand, her lips on his. Her titties were bouncing, her ass giggling. His back arched, his cock buried deep inside her.

I was brought back to my body by the feeling of his tightening hands. He had begun to slow, a sure sign that his limit had been reached. I panicked momentarily, wondering if he was going to cum in me, half knowing he wouldn't, couldn't, the other half dying to feel his spunk be shot into my squelching hole.

I didn't need to wonder for long. After a few slow strokes deep into me, he withdrew and spewed his seed over my white ass, still propped into the air. It was thick and creamy, sliding between my crack and down the back of my legs. I heard him grunt and the grip he still had on me tighten. He wiggled the tip of his dick at the base of my spine, shaking off the remaining jizz, trailing it over my ass.

Sighing, I heard him sit back and then get off the bed. He returned and gently wiped my ass with a fluffy towel, careful to get it before it hit the bed. I rolled to the side; exhausted, exhilarated and shaking. He fell next to me, and reached for a tit.

"Now, tell me that you have ever been fucked like that, and I'll call you a goddamn liar." Trey pinched the nipple, which readily responded.

"I am not sure what just happened was normal." I said, rolling onto my side to face him. I blushed.

"What are you turning red for?" Trey asked.

"I'm kind of embarrassed to say that I have never had sex in any position but the missionary position. Charles won't have sex any other way."

"Are you out of your mind?" Trey said, propping a pillow behind him. "That's the best way. Or, the woman on top." I looked at him and smiled.

"Don't worry," He said. "We will have time for that next time. Not to mention a few other things." I giggled as he slipped his hand to my stomach and lower still to my center. "I can get you off with more than my dick and my finger." I opened my mouth in surprise, ready to object when Trey pulled me close and kissed me quite.

"Just let it go already," He said, mumbling between our lips. "I'm gonna show you all sorts of things Birthday Girl."

Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers