Birthday Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers

"Mmmm, I feel so dirty!" Krista exclaimed, pumping my cock with consistent movements of her smalls hand as she lapped at my asshole with frantic, wet licks. "I fucking love it!"

I moaned in agreement as she planted a deep, sensual kiss on my hole and brought her other hand up grasp at my tightened balls.

"Do you like this?" she asked, her hand stroking my dick with rapid pumps of her fist. "You like having a dirty little slut on her knees licking your ass?"

"Yes," I panted as she jammed her tongue back into my asshole, fucking me with short, quick thrusts as her head bobbed back and forth.

"Call me that," she gasped, in between forceful, wet strokes. "I want to hear you call me your dirty little whore while I tongue-fuck your ass...just like Sam said, when he saw my picture on your phone."

My breaths were coming quick and shallow as the sensation began to overtake me.

"You're my dirty little slut!" I groaned as my ass clenched around her tongue. "You're a filthy little asslicking whore! That's it...lick it...lick my asssssssssss...ugh...fuckkkkkkk."

It wasn't my words that sent me over the edge, but Krista's response to my words, as she seemed to grow more enthused with each syllable I spoke. My balls tightened and my hips bucked as she found her little wet tongue forced out by my clenching ass. Her tongue wriggled with desperation against my tightly closed hole as her pumping hand sent several thick, gooey strands of hot white cum lashing out against the front of the sink. As I remained standing there, braced on shaking arms, I glanced down to see the creamy fluid, slowly running down the glass door in thin, translucent lines. Pushing me out of the way, Krista crawled forward and extended her tongue to catch one of the descending streams of cum as I stumbled back in amazement. She then lifted her head, as her outstretched tongue glided easily up the smooth surface to collect as much of my fluid as possible before swallowing it down her hungry throat. As she licked her lips, a satisfied smile crossed her face and she looked up me from her knees as I just stared with obscene admiration.

Before I could say a word however, a startling knock came from the bathroom door.

"Hey, who's in there?" Craig's voice called out from behind the door.

Krista's eyes went wide with fright as we both froze for a moment.

"Uhhh...hey man, it's just me," I called back, turning the faucet on to cover any other noise. "Sorry. I thought I was going to be sick so I came in here. The other bathrooms were taken."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so," I answered. "I just need a minute or two."

"Alright. No problem. If you throw up all over the place though, you're cleaning it up."

We both breathed a sigh of relief as I shuffled over to the door with my pants still around my ankles to listen as Craig walked away.

"That was close," I said, wiping my brow as Krista smiled and stood up to her feet. "We'd better get out of here before someone else comes in."

"Okay," she said reluctantly, casting me a pouty expression. "But I'm not finished with you yet..."

She leaned and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth before I could respond. As she pulled back smiling, she reached for the doorknob as I frantically pulled my pants back up.

"See you later," Krista said with a naughty smile as she opened the door and slipped out, leaving me with my pants around my knees and the taste of my own cum in my mouth.

I shook my head in amazement as I closed the door and began to straighten myself up. I could hardly believe what had just transpired. It was as if my filthiest fantasy had just come true...and the night was still young.

I would have thought that my recent energy draining orgasm would have dampened my libido, but as I slipped out of the bathroom and rejoined the party, I found myself more aroused than before. Walking into the kitchen to fix myself another drink, I noticed Sam in the living room. He was seated on the couch with Krista perched on the end beside him, her arm resting easily on his shoulder. We exchanged a brief, knowing glance before I proceeded on my way. After getting a new drink, I wandered back towards the living room but Krista was nowhere to be seen. I did however, catch a glimpse of Sam standing out on the patio. He was by himself, appearing to be texting someone with his phone with a large grin on his face.

I made my way back down to the basement where I found Krista playing a game of pool with Amy. I struck up a conversation with a couple guys I knew, positioning myself so I had a clear view of the pool table as I chatted half-heartedly. Krista soon noticed me standing there, and flashed me an enticing smile before turning back to her game. This little routine continued every time Amy took her turn, with Krista gradually growing bolder, even going so far as to lick her lips while staring directly at me.

I leaned against the wall with a smug expression on my face, barely contributing to the conversation I was supposed to be taking part in. As Amy became transfixed on her next shot, Krista stood behind her, looking right at me as held the pool cue upright with butt end resting on the floor. She then smiled and flicked her tongue out, running it up the thin wooden shaft in a provocative manner as I shifted uneasily where I stood.

When it came time for Krista's next shot, she moved around to the end of the table with her back facing my direction. My eyes immediately locked on her sexy form, admiring her tantalizing curves, exemplified by her tight fitting outfit. As she stood viewing the table, one of her hands discretely slipped to her lower back and she casually pulled her thin blue top up to expose the entirety of her luscious, round ass. Her black tights clung to every inch of her backside like a second skin, outlining the perfectly round shape of her ass with agonizing accuracy. With obviously deliberate slowness, she then arched her back and bent over the table to take her shot as my heart skipped a beat. As she took her sweet time lining up her shot, I was treated to an arousing visual as she remained in the provocative position long enough for the blood to begin rushing back into my cock. Through the thin material, I could even make out the outline of her pussy between her legs as she took her shot. After she had finished, Krista remained in the suggestive position for a few more seconds, as I imprinted the sexy sight firmly on my mind.

Keen to return the favour that she had imparted upon me earlier that evening, I began to search for an isolated locale that could adequately serve the purpose. With the house full of people however, that task was proving to be a difficult one.

Then I found one.

Flipping open my cell phone, I sent Krista a short text message before slipping discretely out the basement door.

Craig's house had an indoor garage, although he rarely used it for anything besides storage space. At the current time however, it was home to an old minivan that he had purchased in preparation for an upcoming road trip we had had planned. Navigating my way through the stacks of boxes and old sports equipment that scattered the cluttered garage, I worked my way around to the far side of the minivan where I waited impatiently as my heart raced with anticipation. A few minutes later the basement door opened and I saw Krista stepping cautiously into the large room.

"Damon?" she whispered as she stepped carefully over an inconveniently placed box. "Are you in here?"

I smiled to myself but remained silent, watching her through the windows of the minivan. My eyes had adjusted to the dim light, but Krista was struggling to see anything as she gradually made her way around the perimeter of the garage. I stepped back behind a dusty old set of shelves to put myself out of sight as she came closer.

"Daaaamon," she called out softly, her voice taking on a whimsically playful tone. "Eeeeeayaa!"

Krista let out a started shriek as I stepped out from behind the shelves and grabbed her from behind, pressing her up against the side of the minivan. My dick was hard and throbbing with anticipation as it pressed firmly into her soft, round ass and I reached up to grab hold of her bouncing ponytail as I hissed into her ear.

"Hello there."

As her initial startled reaction wore off, Krista let out a pleasurable moan as she pushed back into my firmly pressing hips.

"Did you like my little show?" she asked as my lips touched the smooth, bare skin of her neck.

"You were driving me crazy," I replied, holding one of her arms pinned against the van as my other hand roamed her body, groping like a horny teenager.

"Mmmm, that was the point."

"To tease me until I couldn't take any more?" I asked, pawing at her heated pussy through the thin black leggings.

"Oh, I wasn't teasing," she countered, closing her eyes with pleasure. "You know you can do whatever you want to me."

I smiled at the prospect and immediately dropped to my knees, pushing her top up over her hips and pulled her tights down with unrestrained desperation. Krista moaned quietly as the thin black material slipped down over the smooth flesh of her ass and I pushed it down her legs. She spread her legs as best she could, stretching the fabric between her knees as she arched her back and lewdly presented her ass to my ravenous tongue. I reached up and slid two fingers into her moist pussy which was already dripping with wetness, as I nestled my eager face in between lusciously, soft cheeks. I felt the moisture of her hot little hole increase around my fingers as her aroused juices dripped down my hand. Locating her tiny asshole with my mouth, I attacked it with my tongue, eager to return the favour she had bestowed on me earlier that night.

Krista purred blissfully as she pushed her ass back into my face, eager to sheath my probing tongue with her hungry asshole as I wriggled my fingers deeper into her dripping wet pussy. Sliding my fingers from her hot hole, I sucked them clean before forcefully thrusting them back inside her as my tongue relentlessly lavished her tiny ring with a series of lust-driven wet licks.

"Fuck yes," she gasped, clawing at my hair with her grasping hand as my nimble wet tongue slipped deep into the confines of her clenching asshole. "You're going to make me fucking cum!"

I added another finger, forcing all three up into her wet slit as my knuckles pushed aggressively into her convulsing pussy walls. Her fist tightened around a handful of my hair, clutching painfully as her body began to shudder and shake. I tongue-fucked her ass with relentless vigour until she let out a violent moan through tightly closed lips and her hips bucked with ecstatic pleasure against my face.

"I want your fucking cock inside me," Krista panted lustfully as she stood weak on trembling knees above me.

I rose to my feet and she immediately spun around to face me, grabbing my wet fingers and pulling them to her mouth. I smiled as her gorgeous lips sucked her juices from my hand before pulling me to her and kissing my tired mouth with her pussy flavoured tongue. I reached over and tested the door handle on the van, pleased to find it unlocked.

"In here," I urged, sliding the door open as Krista turned and scrambled into the back seat.

I quickly followed, closing the door behind me before struggling to remove my clothes in the confined space.

"I want you in my pussy first," she whispered, kicking her tights aside and leaning back on the bench-like seat as she spread her legs.

I smiled in response and moved into position, lying down atop her waiting body as I eased my throbbing cock into her impossibly wet hole.

"Oooh, yeah," she purred, pulling into her and drawing my dick deep into her dripping pussy by pulling forcefully on my ass. "That's it. Fuck my wet little cunt. Get your cock nice and wet so you can shove it right up my asshole."

"I love hearing you talk like that," I moaned truthfully, gyrating my hips into hers as my dick filled her eager hole.

"Oh yeah?" she said with playful smirk as she licked her finger and reached down my back. "Then you'll love to hear me tell you how wet my pussy was when I was on my knees, eating your ass."

"You really like doing that don't you?"

"Yessss," she hissed emphatically as she slipped her wet finger down between my ass cheeks. "I was thinking about it all day."

I began grinding my pelvis into hers as I felt her little wet finger stroking over my asshole. I moaned in encouragement and pressed my heaving torso against hers, feeling her supple breasts squishing up against my chest as I nibbled at her neck.

"It makes me feel so...," Krista continued as she pushed her fingertip into my ass. "...dirty."

I could feel my tight little hole stretching around her slender finger as she wiggled her way inside me. My slow deliberate grinding turned to short, rapid thrusts as the heavenly wetness of her pussy enveloped my sinking cock. Her eyes closed in ecstatic concentration as I took a moment to stare into her face. It was a face that could have been at home on the cover of some teen magazine, but less than an hour earlier, it had been pressed obscenely into my ass.

"Mmmm, you are dirty," I whispered into her ear as my hips rose and fell with rhythmic certainty.

"Do you like dirty girls?" she asked, her beautiful visage taking on child-like innocence as she pursed her lips together into a playful pout.

"Yes," I answered bluntly as I drove into her with lustful conviction, causing her writhing body to slide along the seat.

"And do you know what this dirty little girl wants now?" she asked, her middle finger pumping in and out of my ass.

"What?" I asked with a smile, although I knew what her response would be.

"I want you to bend me over and fuck my ass."

Rising up to my knees, I pulled my dick from Krista's wet hole as she flipped over onto her hands and knees. Her ass was glistening wet from her dripping pussy, as was my throbbing shaft. The positioning was somewhat awkward and I was forced to place one foot on the floor of the van for stability as she backed her ass up against me. I gave one more nervous glance around before turning my attention back to Krista's enticing backside, gripping my wet shaft with anticipation.

"Come on," she pleaded urgently, reaching back to pull one of her cheeks aside as she granted me access to her tiny hole.

She moaned as soon as my swollen head touched her exposed asshole, slipping down her crack before I managed to work it past her tight muscular ring. As my mushroom-shaped head disappeared inside her clutching grasp, I removed my guiding hand let her luscious ass sink back on my glistening wet shaft. Krista purred with contentment as her hungry little butt swallowed up every inch of my pole, stretching around my throbbing girth until my balls came to rest against her dewy pussy lips.

"Mmmm," she sighed as she wiggled her ass back as far as she could down my dick. "That's what I like."

I placed a hand lightly on her lower back as began to draw my cock back out of her grasping asshole, before pushing back in to the hilt. She hissed an order for me to go harder and I was happy to comply with a few short, hard thrusts. Krista moaned with each one as the force of my strokes drove her hips downwards into the seat. She tried to push back but as I sank down into the delicious depths of her wanton asshole, I pinned her to the seat as I wrapped my fingers tightly around her little blonde ponytail.

"Yessss," she growled in appreciation of my increased aggression.

I felt every inch of her body writhing in ecstasy as I pressed my body against hers, my cock buried deeply in her impossibly tight hole. As the volume of her moaning grew to alarming levels, I clamped a hand around her mouth before grinding my hips into her supple ass as my dick pumped up and down in her tempting hole. After one particularly hard thrust, Krista howled into my palm, her voice muffled by my hand.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked, feeling my dick pulsing within her hot little orifice.

"Mmmm, in my ass please," she panted in desperation. "I want it inside me."

Her asshole clutched my shaft as I pumped my hips with unrestrained fury, using her tight ring to jerk myself off as I pinned her body beneath me.

"I want it deep in my asshole," Krista continued as I increased my speed to a staggeringly ferocious level. "I want to feel it inside me all night."

I closed my eyes and continued fucking her ass with savage strokes as her filthy verbalizations provoked me unsurpassed levels of carnal desire.

"I want to feel your cum in my asshole when I'm lying in bed with my boyfriend later tonight."

"Oh fuck," I gasped, feeling the welcomed sensation of an impending orgasm.

"Fuck it! Fuck that slutty little ass! I want you to take it. Own my ass. It's yours. "

I gritted my teeth and with one final thrust, pushed deep into Krista's hungry hole. I felt my dick swell and pulse as it unloaded a copious amount of hot cum inside her, finally soothing her impassioned desires with a flood of creamy white fluid. I panted with exhaustion as I remained laying atop her satiated body, my dick still firmly sheathed in her gripping tunnel.

"We should get back to the party," I suggested, post-orgasmic bliss slowly giving way to anxious worry.

"In a minute," she pleaded, wiggling her ass around my rapidly wilting cock, basking in the lurid pleasure of a freshly fucked, cum laden asshole. "Let's just lay here for a while."

I tried to accommodate her reasonable request, but my nerves soon got the best of me as I began to feel extremely exposed. My slippery, flaccid dick easily slid free from her clenching hole as I pushed myself off her prone body.

"You know what?" I said, glancing at my watch. "It's past twelve. It's no longer your birthday."

Krista rolled onto her side and smiled up at me.

"And when's your birthday?"

To be continued....

damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers
12