Birthday Suit Rituals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After wiping my pussy with a baby butt wipe, she left my side.

The next person to step in front of me was a cousin I seldom saw but he was kind of a hunk. His name was Don and he lived about 100 miles away. He was so good looking I forgot myself for a minute and just greeted him with, "Hi!"

He smiled at me and said, "Hey". I had of course never seen him naked but here he was and what a sight he was.

My mother had several years ago told me about sex. I had seen pictures of naked men in art and pictures of sculptures, liked "David". When she told me about intercourse I had asked how that little thing could do what she said. She explained about erections and that little, short things could become fat, long things. Then the penis would be able to do the job.

Now I was seeing what she had been talking about. Not only was he good looking but that penis was so big and stiff I didn't see how he could penetrate any woman. It looked almost scary.

He knelt on the rug in front of me. He put his hands under my knees and pulled me toward the front of that big chair so he could access me with his mouth. I instantly got a cramp in my left shoulder and started screaming and yelling. The monitor immediately leaned in and asked what was wrong. Uncle John came over and when he heard what I was screaming about he pulled a big knife and cut the ropes to free my left arm. I sat up and rubbed and the monitor rubbed until the shoulder was back to normal. It had some remaining pain but the stress was gone.

I smiled at Don and scooted back down in the chair the way he wanted me, being careful not to cramp my right arm. From the look on his face I think he had thought somehow he had damaged me. He quickly dived into my cunt and started lapping away. I was glad I had that left hand free because I put it on the back of his head and made sure he stayed in place. I was still tender from the ministrations of my mother and turned on from seeing Don standing before me. The embarrassment of having a man, an especially attractive man, with his face buried in my tender regions, was also giving me a little added excitement. It didn't take long. It wasn't like the first one but it was enough to get my hips bouncing off the chair. For the first time I wondered how Millie was getting along but I didn't take the time or effort to try to look. Our chairs were angled away from each other.

When Don was convinced he had done is best, he got up from the little rug.

My back was hurting from my hips being forward and my shoulders against the chair with no other support. I asked for a pillow. My mother sent someone to the house to get some pillows. In the meantime, feed sacks full of grain were provided to Millie and me.

Don was immediately replaced by another cousin. She got down on her knees and started rubbing my mound with her gloved hand. I wondered if she was going to eat me and asked if she liked girls sexually. She said they were fine but she preferred guys. Gloria was her name and I knew she was only about three years older than me.

She leaned into my pussy and licked just a little, then leaned back and started rubbing me again. She alternated until she looked back and saw Don standing there. I had been paying attention to her and had not seen him until she looked back.

He knelt behind her and pushed that big penis against her backside and from her reaction I could tell he had penetrated her. He slowly moved his hips back and forth and she was suddenly less interested in me. He was fucking her right before my eyes. I also lost interest in what was supposed to be happening to me.

It didn't take long for Don to reach the peak of his rapid breathing and shove really hard against her. I'm not sure but I think she had a little orgasm herself.

He said, "Thanks, Gloria."

She said, "Thank you, Don".

I must have looked like I was the one who had just been fucked. I said, "I can't believe that. Aren't you married?"

Gloria smiled at me and said, "Yep, I'm married. We call these rituals 'free time'. These guys get really horny and turned on from pussy eating and seeing all these naked girls in the chair and wandering around. That's the main reason we get so many women at a girl's initiation. We get the fall out from all that occurs. It works both ways. Most guys are not going to get involved in a guys initiation. They don't want to handle some guys dick and they sure aren't going to put it in their mouth. However, the girls that go to do the guys also get turned on and the guys have to help them out. Free time is freedom from all standards just for the four to eight hours it usually takes to complete the initiation the boys and girls. Then its back to the old moral codes."

I ask, "Does my mother and dad participate in this also?"

"Your mother does. She seems to love it. I'm not so sure your dad approves. He was upset about his little girl being dealt with this way. You won't see him anymore in here today."

As she talked she rubbed. Then she gave me another big lick from the bottom to the top that ended with an attack on my clit. I exploded with the vision of Don and Gloria fucking fresh in my mind.

That was the first time I wondered who was keeping score. I think that was number 3. I don't know how long we had been going but I was looking forward to getting this over. I thought I would rather have sex in a more comfortable setting with someone of my choosing.

My monitor, still the same one, came to me as Gloria got up and left. She said my mother was gone at the moment but if it was okay with me she could clean me up.

I thanked her and told her I was anxious to continue. She started wiping my cunt and my mind suddenly generated an image of Don, with my mother in the place of Gloria. I immediately exploded into another orgasm. I came and came and the poor monitor looked disturbed. She wasn't supposed to be getting the girls off.

"John," she called. He came over and she told him I had just had an orgasm while she was wiping me and that she was wiping me because my mother was not there.

She said, "We have to count it. It wouldn't be fair to her otherwise."

He agreed. He told the score keeper who had been seated behind me and she said, "That's number four. That's pretty good for only 35 minutes". I wasn't sore yet because only Gloria had been even a little bit rough.

"I've got to pee," I said as quietly as I could. I don't know why I whispered since I already knew I was going to have to pee as part of the entertainment. The monitor called for the bucket. It was a cute bucket, pink with yellow ribbons tied around it. Uncle John came over and said, "You are cooperating so I'm cutting you completely loose."

I said, "I don't know how I could escape with all these guys watching me."

He said, "We weren't afraid you would escape but some girls buck and bite and twist and squirm until we can't make any progress. They eventually give in but it's plum irritating."

I turned to squat over the bucket but was stopped. "You have to face the participants. It's part of the entertainment."

I had never peed in public as part of any kind of entertainment but I managed. It was a new kind of embarrassment. Peeing is as private as sex.

The rest of the day passed much the same way. By the time John had finished with his spiel and we had gotten started, it was almost 10:15. My mother had taken some time to tell me what was happening and why, as she brought me off the first time. I had four orgasms before 11:00 and had peed. I asked for a break and they brought me some cake and a glass of milk. I rubbed my cunt and found no really serious soreness. I'm not sure why.

Over the next hour I had five more orgasms. There were three girls in a row, each licking me until I came. They were gentle with me. That was four women in a row. I wondered if my mother had somehow stacked the odds. The last guy in that hour teased me a lot with his fingers and tongue before getting down to business. The teasing was good but seeing him just looking in my face and playing with my tits was more embarrassing that I thought it should be. My nipples were actually getting more sore than my cunt.

In the third hour, all guys, no girls, treated me to more orgasms. All these began to blur together as I got drowsy and only the actual orgasms stirred me much. I was on auto pilot but was obviously alert enough to get turned on enough to cum over and over again.

A couple of guys excited me which was a relief. I was hoping I would still have some excited feelings after experiencing the cumming become routine. I thought maybe actual fucking would reignite my sexual feelings when the time came.

A little after three my mother was in front of me, kneeling on the little rug. I wondered what she was going to do. I could not imagine my mother licking my cunt and it dawned on me that to do so would be against the rules.

She reached around my waist and buried her face in my stomach and hugged me tightly. Then she sat back and said, "I'm so proud of you. You did it. You are a woman and now you can participate in all the adult activities.

"There is a boy turning eighteen early next month and you are, of course, invited to participate then. If you do you will find how much fun it is. You get a chance to be naked without being the object of all attention."

I stood up for the second time since I peed twice. I looked over at Millie. She was still sitting with a guy I didn't recognize who had his head between her legs. She looked pretty relaxed.

"How is Millie doing?"

Mother got up and check with the score keeper. She came back and said Millie needed two more after the current guy.

I asked, "Can I do her?'

"Uh, I don't know. Best I recall we have never had this situation because we usually do one at a time. Let me check."

She went to Uncle John. He checked with some others.

They both came back and said they had actually run through everyone on her list and were into second time around participants so they were going to let me go ahead. I was now qualified.

I said, "Let me go last." So I did.

I went to Millie who was shocked to see me.

"I'm through and you have one more to go. That is me. Let's get to it and get you done and then we can celebrate."

She smiled and said, "Okay. I'm glad it's you".

I put my lips to her cunt and rolled my tongue up and down and whipped my tongue against her clit over and over again. This was not something I had ever done but having had it done to me, I felt very qualified.

She started breathing heavily almost immediately, then bucked and bucked and bucked and blasted me with liquid cum. She stiffened with her orgasm and her body was like a board for several seconds. When she came down, she smiled at me. Then she realized my face was covered with her cum juice and started apologizing. She declared she had done that to no one else during the whole ordeal.

I told her I loved it and she stood and I stood and we hugged.

I said, "Early next month we get our first chance to do a guy. Maybe we can lose our virginity soon and really participate in doing a guy and maybe a lot of guys."

For the first time all day we could have a good laugh.

12