Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel you gently stroking your finger between my legs, cupping my ass and trailing your finger towards and away from my asshole. I sense your intention and moan in anticipation of yet more titillation and torment. You trace your finger around in circles, drawing near but never touching, while all the time palming with your other hand and watching my reaction. You whisper in my ear "doesn't this present just keep getting better" as your tongue licks around my earlobe. You whisper again, "Do you want me to?" Do you want it? Say it. Say you want me to fuck your ass with my finger."

Overcome with my arousal, I beg you. "Please fuck my ass."

Your manner changes completely. You hold your finger at the entrance to my ass and you say in a very business-like tone,

"OK, so condition number two follows on from number one. With all this free time that I will be having thanks to your agreement to condition number one, I am going to get a social life. I am joining a gym and a few other things - websites, which sound like fun and will let me make friends, but more about them when we get to condition three. Also, every Sunday afternoon will be my free time from now on. You will be keeping the home fires burning and I will be taking the car and going out. I will also be going on nights out with my new friends. Agreed?"

As you await my answer, you remove both hands from my body - I can feel your eyes boring into mine through the blindfold. I agree meekly to the condition.

"Oh good!" You excitedly bubble. You squirt baby oil over my dick liberally and return to your palming of my cockhead with a vengeance. Your other hand is positioned between my legs. I feel you rubbing the baby oil soaked skin around my ass with your finger. You press your finger up against my asshole, overcoming the resistance with the help of the copious amounts of oil and slide a finger up my ass.

The intensity of the sensation is incredible as you begin to fuck me, feeling around for never before tapped sources of pleasure. It feels like you are playing with my dick, even though you are inside me. I am amazed that you know exactly what to do to get me off. My hips buck and I can feel cum boiling in my balls. You notice immediately and back off the palming and fingering, preventing me from reaching orgasm. I have never been so aroused. This wanton whore that I married has utter control over me and I have never been so utterly besotted with you.

You slip another finger in me, making me feel like some nasty freak, but so, so turned on. You begin to talk again.

"Wow! You are so close to the edge and your cock hasn't even touched my pussy yet. I had planned to let you shag me senseless. I was going to let you fuck my ass and cum all over my face tonight. I was even thinking about picking up some tart for you and taking turns with her at sucking your cock. You were going to be a Pornstar for the night. But you seem to like me teasing you and listening to me touch myself and fucking your ass like a sissy so much that we haven't really gotten around to it. You do like it our game don't you honey? Admit it, you like being my little submissive?"

I moan in agreement as you cease palming me and start wanking me off while you flick your tongue across the head of my penis for a fleeting few moments before reverting back to your previous carefully balanced teasing and pleasuring. You continue to talk.

"To be honest, I think that even if I united you, bent over and told you to bury your dick in my ass and teach me a lesson, you are so worked up that you would be cumming before you were even in me"

You finish the sentence with a little giggle. I cannot argue with you as you are correct, but the humiliation of having my shortcomings as a lover pointed out in such brutal fashion cause me to feel embarrassed and yet, still horny. You are silent for a time, continuing with your stimulation of my cock and ass - letting me digest your previous words. You slow down your playing and then stop, sitting back on your haunches. My dick twitches as you withdraw your fingers and thick strings of cum ooze out of my abused dick.

You slowly climb on top of me and hold my dick at the entrance to your cunt.

"I have decided to let you fuck my pussy and come inside me," you explain. You rub my cock around the entrance to your cunt. I am desperate to enter you although I suspect that once I am inside you I will not last ten seconds before I come, releasing what is surely hours of built up tension and semen, shooting you full of my cum. I can feel your pussy lips touching my cock, they feel engorged and velvety soft.

"Just before you get to empty those blue balls of yours," you continue "we still need to discuss condition three. This is the simplest one of all. You don't have to do anything at all just let me have my fun. That sounds reasonable doesn't it baby?"

I nod - eager to agree so I can get inside you.

You continue "You see, I am a sexual person, I have rights, for instance the right to as much good sex as I desire, maybe there is a modification to the Geneva Convention needed. Thinking back, I have had no shortage of male admirers and I miss that excitement."

"Here's the thing. I don't think female monogamy is really natural. Think about the genetics of it. Attractive people are meant to have sex with each other. Now I am not saying I want to have some other guy's kids but I have lost count of the times I have seen a man, in the street or wherever and thought to myself, wouldn't it be lovely if I could tickle him, touch him, kiss him... and fuck him?"

I remain silent but rock hard, my mind's eye playing out the implications of where you seem to be heading. You continue.

"So, darling, my final requirement is that of sexual freedom in our relationship. I can tell that this sort of thing does not really interest you so I suppose that means it will be one way in that regard. I want to have the freedom to have fun with anyone I like -- a one way open relationship if you will. I want to be able to pick up a guy on a night out, have him screw my brains out and not worry about anything outside of the sex getting in the way. I want to be able to feel a guy in my pussy and mouth at the same time, to meet a guy, be tied up, blindfolded, treated like a whore for a couple of hours and then never see him again, to be fucked by a cock as long as my arm. I want to go home with a guy and his girlfriend and be their little treat to each other. I want to be able to experience the full spectrum of sexual delights with lovers of my choosing but come back home afterwards to you baby."

Picturing all these things happening to you feels beautifully agonizing. My mind is filled with vibrant images of you. Preparing to go out- rolling your stockings up your legs and applying fragrance to the cleft of your breasts. Adjusting your outfit in the mirror and blowing me a kiss as you leave. I see you meeting a lover in a hotel bar, passionately kissing and retiring to his room for an extended, leisurely screw. I envision you at the centre of a group of men, in sheer bliss as you are explored in every conceivable manner, taking cock after cock and load after load of spunk. I imagine waiting in the bedroom for you coming home from an encounter, hair tousled, lipstick slightly smeared, your pupils dilated, still in memory of the orgasms recently experienced. You undress in front of me, explaining in graphic detail the events of the night and I notice the nibble marks on your breasts that will bloom red in time. I see the tell-tale hand prints on your backside where you have been spanked and the puffy, swollen, well-fucked look of your cunt as I move my head in-between your thighs to sooth you with my mouth.

I picture all these things and I have never been so aroused. My cock twitches continually in your grasp. You speak in a gentle, caring way, your voice seeming to promise empathy and trust, even as your words escape your lips. "What do you say? Do you want to share me? Be my cuckold.

I softly agree to your final condition, aware and yet unaware of the consequences but hopelessly aroused.

I hear you sigh contentedly and then feel you lower yourself onto me. Our slick sex organs become one as I am finally allowed inside you. You feel incredible, the interior of a rose. You waste no time in impaling yourself on the full length of me then rising fully off, before slamming down onto me once more. I am inside you, but you are the one doing the fucking. You squeeze my cock with your pussy, milking it in rhythm with your pistoning up and down on my shaft. You grind your pussy around on me, varying the angle of my entry. You are a master of your craft -- the art of fucking. Again, your control is impeccable, reducing pace, stimulation and introducing discomfort when you sense me reaching the edge of orgasm. Twice, three times, four times I feel my climax approach only to have you effortlessly shift my goal out of my grasp.

My mouth is dry, my balls are so hard it feels like they will shatter imminently. I pant breathlessly as my heart booms in my chest, my arms and legs feeling numb and tingly. My mind still racing with thoughts of you in various sexual encounters

"It's time," you say. You begin to move up and down on my shaft, growing ever faster with each stroke. After 30 seconds you are like a champion jockey aboard a stallion racehorse. You fuck me with a speed that cannot be conceived of, my cock and your cunt in perfect motion with each other. You moan in ecstasy, beginning to orgasm. I feel you contract around me in waves.

"Cum for me! Cum with me! Cum in me," you implore.

I feel my balls start to spasm. I am going to cum.

At the moment of orgasm, you rip off my blindfold and hold my head tightly in your hands. Light blinds me as cum surges up my shaft and up into you. You are looking right into my eyes as I cum. Your gaze holds me captive as I empty myself into you, crying out, utterly devoured by sensation. Spasm after spasm shoots more of my cum up inside you as you hold me still, captive in your eyes and your cunt.

My vision blurry and my heart still pounding, you remove yourself from me. Cum dribbles from your pussy as you dismount. You slowly move your body up over mine until you are at my head. I don't remember being told to, I don't remember being asked, but as you daintily sit yourself down upon my face, I lap eagerly at your used pussy, savouring the mixture of our passion. You grind your pussy into my face, urging me to lick you clean whilst maintaining an edge of your earlier cruelty by teasing me, asking me if I like the taste of my own cum and telling me to make sure I get every drop out.

You leave me on the bed and retire for a shower. Despite my near exhaustion, my mind races at what you have done to me and what I have agreed to. Are you serious? If so, how much of it do you mean? As my mind struggles to resolve these questions I look around the bedroom for the first time since our session began. With the makeshift blindfold removed I begin to notice the items in the room used in your little sex game. I spy your wine glass, half empty, the bowl of now cool water and glass of melting ice. I look down towards the foot of the bed and see your sex toy and next to it the baby oil used to torture and tease me to such great effect. I see your laptop, internet browser open at some generic porn site, showing streaming movies. The movie has ended and instead, various adverts compete for attention.

I happen to notice several other tabs have been opened and minimised in the browser, one containing a G mail account and some others whose are unfamiliar to me.

You re-enter the room wrapped in a towel, hair dry but obviously fresh from the shower and smile at me. I return the smile back and look at my restraints, gently reminding you that I am still tied to the bed. You smile again, acknowledging my unspoken request to be released but walk across to your dresser instead. You produce a new set of underwear I have never seen before and slowly put it on. It is a light gold coloured Basque complemented by black and gold stockings and a new pair of heels that I have also never seen. You apply your makeup slowly and with care, humming some little tune as you paint your lips a deliciously slutty red shade. So engrossed are you in your work that my nervous complements are ignored.

You finish the outfit by stepping into a knee length black dress that hugs every contour of your figure. Smouldering hot, you walk to the foot of the bed and begin to speak.

"I thought you might react the way you did tonight so I made a few plans. Last week I became a member of a club called Ashley Madison. The BBC did a story on it a few months ago -- you may have heard about it. It is a social networking site for married women who want to have affairs. It really is wonderful."

You approach the computer and switch the browser from the porn site to one of the minimised windows. The screen appears to show the site you have just described and you seem to be a member. Your profile message box is on the screen and I am shocked to notice it contains about half a screen worth of e-mails.

"This is my inbox", you say evenly. "These are all messages from guys wanting to fuck me. I can't believe the response I have had in just a few days! These 4 ones that are highlighted in gold are the ones I have responded to. They have real potential I think -- we will see. And see this one here, the one from John R? I don't know quite how to tell you, but I am meeting him this evening. Look at his profile picture, isn't he nice?

You turn the computer screen to face me, adjusting the screen angle so I can see from my prone position on the bed. The image is of the torso of a muscular looking man with the unmistakeable outline of a large erect cock in his pants.

"Yum!" you say before turning to walk from the room. "See you soon baby, I'll text you to let you know I am OK." You pause to tell me that the key to my restraints is hidden inside the pillow case.

As you pass through the doorway, you turn to face me a last time, wink and say "Happy birthday."

I am utterly stunned. I hear the front door close as I locate the key and struggle undo my bindings, reaching the bedroom window in time to see our car disappear into the distance.

My mind races with images, each more disturbing, yet more arousing than the last.

I realise that tonight, your pussy, your body, breasts, legs, mouth and your wonderful ass will be in the bed of another man. They will be his to savour and enjoy in any way he desires. He will kiss you, touch and caress you, make you whimper and the cry out with pleasure. He will not cease till he has climaxed, spilling his seed on you or inside you and you lie together in post-orgasmic bliss. I also realise that this first time tonight will not be the last. A woman as sexy and as sexual as you are, having taken the bull by the horns, will certainly seek out more varied and kinkier sexual experiences.

I feel confused since I am certain that far from being repulsed, the thought of my wife being serviced by a group of men, simultaneously exploring your body in every conceivable manner or being eaten out by a woman while her boyfriend fills your mouth with semen or being ridden hard by some club hook-up, up against a wall in an alleyway, are the most erotic things I can imagine. Not only are you going to be having sex tonight with a strange, new man, but I realise I will be waiting at home, rock hard, waiting for a blow by blow account upon your return and desperate to worship your glorious, unfaithful body as soon as you walk into the room.

I return to the bed and sink back down onto it - My mind in turmoil and my stomach in knots. I see the computer is still switched on and your mailbox still open. I cannot help myself and click on your profile home page. Of course, I recognise the body in the image, it is yours. You look Sexy as hell and braying to be fucked. In the picture you are standing in our bedroom doorway wearing a black bra, heels and nothing else. A look of utter depravity is on your face. Across your body, you have scrawled in lipstick "I am your Fuck toy. I promise to make you cum". A message flashes up on screen, announcing that your inbox has received another message, from someone called 'Blackstud80'. I know then, as my cock springs to attention once more that our lives will never be the same again.

12