Birthday Treats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the room, the rest of the party was a sticky mess of spunk and lingerie, guys and girls in various states of dress with skirts, dresses, stockings, bras and panties indiscriminately worn or cast aside and with spunk dripping from various orifices or dicks, real and strapon. All of them, however, gathered to watch the finale, all jealous of me being the one to screw my mom.

I was naked now but not for long. My mom slid a pair of cream coloured panties covered in black lace and bows up my legs before tying my chest into a matching corset. On top of this there was a black lace suspender belt. She then slowly and sensually slid a pair of black stockings with lace tops up my legs and attached them to my suspenders.

And there I was, in my mom's best, most expensive and desirable lingerie, in the middle of the room with all eyes on me, on my birthday, about to fuck my own mother.

She slid her party dress to the ground to reveal her beautiful body and then lay on her back, spreading her legs and beckoning me in just as I had done moments before for my granddad. My dick was so hard still from that fucking, stretching the expensive material of my mom's panties.

I slid my dick out of the panties but continued to wear them, I loved the feel of dressing in my mom's favourite things as I prepared to screw her. I got down between her legs and began to slide my dick into her moist, wet pussy, watching her face smile with delight. Those lips that had gone down on my dick first thing that morning and begun this whole crazy adventure were now grinning because I was screwing her.

'Thank you Mom,' I sighed, 'Thank you for a wonderful birthday.'

As I began to thrust in and out of my mom's pussy, I noticed we were getting surrounded by the family. A whole circle of dicks stuck out from skirts and stockings and everyone was stroking them over and around us until all I could see was lingerie, dick and my mom's moaning face.

There was my dad's dick, the first I'd sucked, now surrounded by stockings and suspenders. There was the narrow waist of my brother in a tight corset and his dick, the first I'd taken up my ass. And there were my three cousins in baby pink, slutty leather and dark blue, all stroking their three dicks together with each other's hands. There were my two uncles, one in white the other red, making out with each other as they stroked their dicks over me, each fingering the other's ass.

There two were my twin girl cousins waving their big strapons in my face and my two sisters in strapons too coated with cum from their crossdressed cousins. My Aunt Helen rubbed another strapon, the one she had given my ass for my birthday.

I was completely surrounded by those that loved me, that had fucked me, that had enjoyed my birthday and now rubbed their cocks for me. Well, for me and my mom who I was fucking.

And then it came, my orgasm hit me with such force and I felt that of all the cocks around me hit me too until I was shooting cum into my mom's pussy and feeling it hit me from all sides.

I woke up with a raging hardon, not all that unusual for a man like me, nor was the fact that my bed was soaked in my cum. It was my birthday, I was 21, and I had just had the most incredible wet dream. It was hard to imagine all that had just been my birthday fantasy but it had.

I heard my gorgeous mother knocking at my door.

'Happy Birthday son,' she said, 'I thought you'd like a special birthday wake up.'