Birthday Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers

“Right! Like that!Suck that cock! Take itdeeper!” Holly urged, pushing back on his head as Dell now was well over his initial hesitation, wolfing down the Brazilian’s massive cock with the same sheer enthusiasm Holly herself had shown.

She brought her lips to Dell’s ear, closely watching him suck the cock.

“Mmmmmh, tastes good, doesn’t it?” she whispered, “now imagine what it would feel like to have all those inches of thick hard cockstuffed your tight, hot ass, baby!”

His mouth stuffed with cock, his lips straining to encircle the awesome girth, there was a new, startled look in Dell’s eyes as he took in Holly’s shockingly bold proposition.

“C’mon, sugar, I want to see you take it,” she cajoled seductively, “I took his ten inches up my ass, didn’t I? And you got to fuck the shit out of his tight ass, right? So now it’s your ass that needs to get fucked. Please, baby!Please! It would make me so happy, it would turn me on so much to see you finally getfucked. And to get fucked by an obscenely hung stud like Hector over here. Shit! If you’re going to get fucked, you might as well get fucked!

Dell said nothing, how could he, his mouth filled with rigid penis. But there was something in that look in his eyes that made Holly think he’d comply, at least she hoped so. Now, as he kept sucking the Brazilian, Holly slid her tongue up and down Hector’s shaft, he moaning in deep satisfaction at the double efforts of these two hot mouths. Then she pressed her hand under his balls and slid a finger up his ass. She had loved lubing and fingering that ass last night, just before Dell got to fuck it. Now, if all went according to plan, she’d be doing exactly the same to Dell’s tight ass!

“Stick your finger inside him,” Holly told Dell, now wanting to see him finger that same ass he had fucked. And as Dell dug his finger into Hector’s rectum, Holly slid down to discover Dell’s cock was up to full mast, up to its usual steely eight thick, hard inches. Obviously the stud was enjoying what he was doling and probably excited by what Holly had in mind for him.

She wrapped her lips around the familiar cock and sucked it while Dell kept sucking Hector’s. And then Holly slid a finger up Dell’s ass, already extensively licked and prepped for such probing, as his sphincter clenched around her finger.

“Mmmh, Hector, you’re going to love it back here, Dell’s so nice and tight,” she purred, “and I know he’s hot for you and your big ten inch cock.”

Now she reached for the jar of lube, opened it, and dug in for a big dab, slapping it between Dell’s cheeks. He pulled his mouth away for a moment from Hector’s cock, stunned by the new sensation. She’d never done this to him. He had lubed her ass often enough in preparation for a fuck, but now she was turning the tables on him. He was going to take the same massive load of cock up his ass that she had taken the night before. She’d get him good and ready, but he was definitely going to take it!

His asshole now well-greased, she slid a second finger inside him, then a third, twisting them around, stretching him, getting him ready. He was tight, but he sure wasn’t resisting. If anything, he was pushing back a little excitedly against her probing fingers.

“Look at you, baby,” she teased, “you love it up the ass!”

Now with her three fingers still wedged in his lubed bottom, she came up to him and whispered.

“Are you ready, Dell? And you ready for something a little bigger and a little thicker than my little old fingers?”

His mouth stuffed with thick, male meat, all he could do was nod.

“Good, baby!” she said, deeply satisfied with this turn of events.

“But I want to get on top of him, Holly, that way, you know, I can control it,” Dell said and Holly understood.

“Anyway you want it, sugar, as long as you take it.”

Now Dell pulled his lips from Hector’s cock and got on top of Hector, straddling the Brazilian’s body, his back to him, facing Holly. She smiled to herself. He knew what a glutton she was for a good view, and he was going to provide one. Plus, this way he could also ease himself down at his own pace. He was pretty brave, daring to take a cock this size up his ass, so the least he could do was control the initial entry.

Holly just sat on the edge of the bed now, spreading her legs and began to finger herself. Her pussy was soaked, which was no surprise to her.

Now Dell himself took Hector’s massive cock in hand and lowered himself so the tip was pressed right against his asshole. Then he took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and with a wince, lowered himself further. Holly was astonished, her eyes wide and unblinking as she now watched the tip of Hector’s knob pierce her lover’s asshole.

Dell just remained there like that, holding the cock, his eyes still closed, getting accustomed to the awesomely new sensations.

“Oh baby, it’sinside you, it’s inside your ass!” Holly gasped excitedly.

“That is right,” Hector said, in his cute Brazilian accent, “I am going to fuck your man just like has fucked me.”

“Listen, Hector,” Dell said, looking over his shoulder at him, still the cocky stud, “I’m going to fuck you, fuck your big cock with my tight ass until you can’t stand it anymore!”

And with that, Dell slowly lowered himself, impaling his rectum on inch after thick inch of Hector’s cock, while fisting his own big, stiff penis.

Holly watched in silent amazement as the Brazilian’s massive member disappeared into the hot, humid depths of her lover’s bottom. Dell loved showing off for Holly like this, knowing just how vivid the sight must seem to her. What a panorama! First, Hector’s balls, then his thick cock, the shaft suddenly disappearing from view as it was clenched by Dell’s stunningly dilated anus. And, above that, Dell’s own balls. Then, finally, his own steely cock.

Now Holly couldn’t just watch. She needed to take part in all this, she needed to have a taste of all that lusciously exposed male meat. First she dragged her tongue over the rough skin of Hector’s tight balls. Then slid her tongue up his shaft, licking that delicious margin where Hector’s cock met Dell’s asshole. Then further still her tongue traveled, licking Dell’s balls and finally sucking his cock as he rode Hector’s, fucking himself.

“Oh God, baby,you are getting fucked!” Holly howled, the intensity of her arousal fully unleashed now as her fingers whipped up a froth down in that pussy. But that pussy needed more than just her own fingers. That pussy needed a cock, that pussy needed to get fucked!

“I want you to fuck me, Dell, Ineed you to fuck me. Fuck me while Hector keeps fucking you.”

And so now Dell lifted himself off of Dell as Holly lay down and spread her legs wide, Dell getting between them and quickly driving his cock into her welcoming and hungry cunt.

For a moment Hector’s cock was exposed, stiff, thick and slick, as Dell and Holly both stared at it, knowing it had just been buried all the way up Dell’s ass. Then, as Dell fucked her, Holly reached around to spread apart his buttocks.

“Stick it back inside him,” she hissed at Hector who, getting behind Dell now, gladly obliged.

“Ohshit!” Dell moaned as he felt the Brazilian bury his cock up his ass again, Holly making sure to hold Dell wide open. She loved looking at his face while he took it like this, his eyes closed, then suddenly open as he gasped and groaned and winced and flung his head from side to side, bravely enduring the awesome rectal assault. And the look on Hector’s face was equally vivid, his big brown eyes blazing with lust, breathing deeply as he buried it inside Dell with, smooth rhythmic thrusts.

“Oh, baby, it’s sobeautifulto watch you take it up the ass,” she said tenderly, running her fingers through his hair, kissing him, appreciating so much that he was willing to take it like this, to take not only for himself, she knew, but for her. He was aware just how much this thrilled her. It had thrilled her to have him fuck Hector last night, fuck him while she sucked Hector’s cock, and now thrilled her, maybe even more, to have Dell getting fucked like this while he was fucking her.

“Does it feel good being inside me, with a cock in your ass?”

“It feelsfantastic!” he gasped, and she knew he meant it.

“Now why don’t you put it in my ass too,” she said, reaching for a pillow, wedging it under her bottom. Then finding the jar of lube and digging in for another dab, she worked it between her own cheeks. Then she took hold of Dell’s cock, pulled it out and brought it an inch lower, to her asshole. He did the rest, driving it expertly into her rectum

“Oh honey, last night, today, right now, allthree of us have beenfucked up the ass!!” she announced, relishing the knowledge. Now, her hands separating Dell’s buttocks, she brought her fingertips into the crease, caressing that margin where Hector’s ten inch rod of rigid male meat was saying such a hot, sexy hello to her lover’s welcoming bottom. She pressed her fingers deeper into the crease, Dell’s asshole stretched obscenely around the awesome girth of Hector’s massively thick cock.

Then she slid a finger down to her clit, as hard as a marble, and as pronounced, strumming that clit now, knowing she was at the brink and could reach paradise with one more flicker. But she held back, wanting first to witness the two men’s pleasure. Their two faces were next to hers, Hector leaning over Dell’s shoulder as he fucked Dell. She kissed one man, then the other, kissed them passionately as the three of them coupled like this.

“Cum for me, guys,cum, cum, explode!!!!

Hector was first. She could see the tell-tale expression on his face, his breaths coming more quickly, the beads of sweat forming on his forehead. And then when he suddenly thrust deeply, gasping, and making Dell gasp too, Hector’s body quivering, Holly knew he was cumming, blasting his load deep inside Dell, emptying himself in the depths of Dell’s bottom as last night he had emptied himself in Holly’s. And if that weren’t enough, Holly could feel the spasms of his throbbing prick against her fingertips, those fingertips still pressing against the magic spot where Hector’s cock met Dell’s ass.

“Oh wow, baby,” she whispered, gazing into Dell’s eyes, “You made Hector cum, your ass made him feelso, so good!

And it was that recognition and the snug tightness of Holly’s anus clutching his cock which now ignited Dell, Holly feeling the spasms of his cock against her dilated membranes as he emptied himself into her, groaning, kissing her deeply as his orgasm climaxed and then subsided.

And now, finally, Holly could let herself go, one final flicker of a finger brushing against her engorged clit bringing on the sweet, exquisite spasms, her orgasm extravagant, her ass pulsing around Dell’s cock, still inside her.

They rested, the three of them, falling on their sides, Hector’s cock slowly sliding out of Dell’s bottom, Dell’s out of Holly’s.

Hector showered first, dressed, and said his goodbyes, deep satisfaction in his eyes, the three of them promising a repeat performance with perhaps some new variations. Now, with Hector gone, Holly took Dell’s hand and led him to the shower. They soaped each other slowly, tenderly, sensually, kissing and caressing as they cleansed their well-worn and satiated bodies. And as Holly pressed Dell to her, her hand glided down his back to his buttocks and then between them, working three fingers into the soapy, still wide-open hole. She probed the hot cavity, thrilled to be feeling it now, knowing that a short half-hour ago ten thick inches of cock had been jammed up the same cavity.

“Baby, I’d say you have beenfucked!” she cackled.

“And you made me do it, honey. Thank you, thank you for taking me there,” he whispered, kissing her passionately, the warm water raining down on them both.

libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers