Birthday Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Mum knew I liked it. She sensed that my orgasm was close. So her finger moved over the head of my penis faster now. And she also pressed down harder. I tried to hold still as best as I could, but Mom's finger got faster by every glide. And then I came. I shot my load over the inside of my shirt and over my stomach.

Mom must have felt me cum, but she continued to move her finger over the head of my dick. I shot cum out of my dick four more times. I think it was the most I had ever cum.

The movement of Mom's finger didn't stop from one second to the other. Instead she slowed down more and more until it was so slow that she stopped. And then she took her hand out of my boxers and shirt.

I didn't move at all. I was exhausted. I didn't even move my head. And then I fell asleep.

----

When I woke up, both Mom and Dad were gone. I was alone in the small train compartment. I sat up in bed, folded back the sheet and realized my shirt was full of stains. So I got up and quickly undressed. I stuffed my dirty underwear in my backpack and put on fresh clothes. And then I waited for Mom and Dad to return.

It wasn't even 7a.m. at that point. I didn't know what was happening to me. That vacation turned out to be a lot different than I expected. Actually, it turned out to be something I never could have imagined in my wildest dreams. I never even fantasized about my Mom before. So what was all of this?

Half an hour later Mom and Dad came back. The train stopped shortly after. So after we got all of our luggage we took another bus to get to hour hotel. This time it only took us thirty minutes to get to the hotel. The train took us away from the beach and far into the European continent. So after the bus ride we arrived at a pretty small town, which is mostly known as a winter holiday resort. There were mountains all around us. The buildings were built as a mixture of concrete and mostly wood. It was a huge difference from the last destination.

I felt so weird the entire day. I woke up in the train pretty early in the morning, yet I felt rested. Not only did I feel rested, but I felt horny as hell. After our boat trip, I couldn't really look at Mom at all. But this time, I looked at her from time to time to see how she would react. She didn't say anything. She just smiled at me, or sometimes she would blink and wink at me. It was strange.

Other than “good morning” I didn't say much the entire mid morning. Mom and Dad both seemed to like that vacation destination a lot more than the first one. They walked from the bus to the hotel looking in every direction. They were staring at the mountains and the buildings and everything.

The hotel was a pretty small one, but the interior looked quite inviting. The first thing we did was to check in and go to our rooms. I had a separate room this time, which was good news. So Mom and Dad went into their room and I walked straight into my room. My room was right next to my parent's room. It actually had a door connecting the two room directly, but that door was closed and locked the entire time. I needed my privacy, especially after what had happened so far during that vacation. So after I took a shower and changed into fresh clothes again, I walked out on the balcony. It was made completely out of wood. From there I had a pretty good view over the small town, but also the mountains. The air there was very refreshing. I took a deep breath and tried not to think about anything for a split second.

But then I heard a nock on my door. It was Dad. My parents wanted to explore the town and walk around for a bit.

So we walked through the town and looked at the stores and the restaurants and the architecture. And then I saw the sign of a shop that said: “Rafting and Canyoning Tours”.

Oh fuck. And then I remembered something. Mom and Dad were still walking in front of me, but I froze.

“Hey guys. I just remembered something.”

Mom and Dad stopped and turned around.

“What is it?”

“I booked a canyoning trip for me for tomorrow.”

Dad looked confused.

“Yeah, I completely forgot about it, until I saw that sign over there.”

I had totally forgotten about that. When Mom and Dad told me about the trip to Europe, they had already booked all the hotels and things like that. So I already knew where we would be at all times. So I did some research over the internet about all the vacation destinations. And that's when I stumbled over this canyoning thing. Apparently they have the best and most exciting canyon and tour in all of Europe. So I booked it. The only problem was: my knee was still okay back then.

“Well you can't do that with your leg.”

“Obviously...”

“So just don't go...”

“Well... but I booked a private guide. It's supposed to be the greatest tour you can go on. And I already paid it with my credit card.”

Dad looked at Mom and shrugged his shoulders. It was sunday, so we couldn't just go to the guy and cancel.

“Maybe I can go there tomorrow and tell him about your situation and try to cancel,” Dad said.

“Yeah, okay.”

But then Mom turned to Dad and said: “Honey, why don't you go?”

“What?”

“Why don't you go on that tour. I mean... if it's as great as they say it is... and you always liked to hike. And you can swim, too.”

“Hm. Well... I could...”

Great. Now I was really jealous. I remembered the pictures on their website. It looked really great. But I couldn't do it with my leg. There was no chance. There was a lot of climbing involved... walking over big rocks... jumping down into a river... swimming...

“Okay why not. Come on... Let's go get something to eat.”

So we went to a nice looking restaurant. The rest of the day was pretty boring. We walked around the town and returned to the hotel in the evening. We all went to bed pretty early, because the night in the train had been pretty stressful.

On the next morning, we got up at nine. We went to have breakfast and then we all drove to the place were we were supposed to meat the tour guide. He was a thirty-five year old blond guy. He and another guy led us to their car. They both got in and Mom, Dad and me climbed in as well and sat down on the back seats.

After twenty minutes going uphill mostly through the woods, the guy stopped the car and everybody got out. Then the blond guy stripped out of his clothes until he was only wearing his underwear and a shirt. And he commanded Dad to do the same. Then the other guy handed both of them a wet suit and a pair of rubber boots. It looked pretty funny to see Dad wear the wet suit.

“Alright, I'm going to tell you anything you need to know and then we get down there,” the blond guy said and pointed down to a canyon. It looked so narrow that I couldn't imagine that anyone could actually go down there.

Then the second guy got back in the car. So Mom gave Dad a quick peck on the mouth.

“Have fun, honey. See you later...”

So Mom and I got in the car with the second guy and drove away.

“So you two didn't want to climb through our beautiful canyon?”

“I wanted to, but I had a knee surgery not to long ago.”

“I see. What about you? You don't wanna hike? Or is it the water that scares you off?”

He turned to Mom.

“I don't mind to get wet. It's the narrow canyon that scares me.”

Mom grinned.

After fifteen minutes or so, the guy pointed to a parkings space.

“I'm picking both of them up right here in three hours. If you wanna join me, you have to be at the store at 1:30.”

“Alright. Thanks.”

“You have to keep yourself busy for three hours...”

He smiled at Mom. Mom was sitting in the front-passenger-seat. She didn't turn around to me the entire ride, but now she wasn't smiling anymore. Her look became serious, like she was trying to think about something... like she was trying to imagine something... like she was trying to figure out what to do.

“Well, it's my son's birthday vacation, so he gets to decide what we're going to do. I'll do whatever he wants on that trip.”

Oh boy. What did she just say? That sounded very strange. What did she mean by that? I tried to look into her eyes, but Mom kept her eyes on the road. And then we came back to the rafting and canyoning shop. The guy who drove us said goodbye and then I was alone with Mom in the centre of the town. So what now? I didn't know what to do or where to go now. And for a split second, Mom looked like she didn't know either.

But then she smiled at me and said: “Come on... let's go shopping.”

Mom apparently saw a store she liked the day before, so I let her lead the way. But as soon as we started walking Mom slipped her arm through mine. So we walked arm in arm from store to store. And then Mom finally went into a tiny clothing store.

Mom let go of my arm and went straight to a table in the middle of the store. She took a summer dress with lots of flowers on and picked it up from the table.

“I saw that one yesterday... I have to try it,” Mom whispered.

We were the only two people in the entire store. Like I said, it was a pretty small store.

“I'm sorry, is there a place were I can try this on?”

The old lady behind the counter looked up from her newspaper and pointed to the back of the store.

“Back there, Ma'am.”

“Thank you.”

“You're welcome. Do you need any help?”

“No. We'll be fine on our own. Thank you.”

Mom walked through the small isles and I followed her. I looked left and right and examined the clothes from afar. The store was strictly for women only. So I couldn't even look if they maybe had nice clothes for me.

Thank god there was a tiny cushioned stool right in front of the fitting room. Fitting room might be a bit exaggerated. It was actually just one tiny booth. Anyway... I sat down and Mom disappeared inside the booth and closed the curtain behind her.

I looked over to the counter as I sat down. The old lady continued to read the newspaper. Actually, you could barely see her from back where we were.

I looked around to examine the shirts next to me, but to be honest I was already pretty bored. But that changed when I looked up to the fitting booth... On the one side, the one that was closer to the back of the store, Mom didn't really close the curtain all the way. So I had a clear view of the mirror. It wasn't really a clear view, but I saw an area of about four inches wide.

And that was enough to see a good portion of Mom's backside. When I looked closer I saw that she was bent forward, taking off her shoes. She was facing away from the mirror, therefore there was no way Mom could have known that I watched her. She probably not even knew that the curtain wasn't fully closed.

Again, I looked over to the counter. The old lady didn't care at all what we did back there. She didn't even look up once. So I looked back into the mirror. Mom had already taken off her shirt and was about to take off her pair of jeans as well. I just saw her left leg, so I slid to the right side on my chair. I didn't want to make any noise. And when I looked up again, I saw that Mom already stepped out of her pants.

And then she reached back and opened her bra. The position I was now sitting in allowed me to see her bra clasp. So I saw exactly the centre of Mom's back... And then, to my surprise, Mom pulled her panties down as well.

I looked away for just a split second. It's not like I was ashamed... it was more like I didn't know if it was okay to spy on Mom like that. But I couldn't resist anyway. So I looked up again. Mom was completely naked. She was holding the dress and was about to put it on. So for about four seconds I saw Mom's beautiful round ass.

And then Mom got ready to put the dress on, so I looked away and I even slid away to the left side on my chair, because I knew Mom was about to turn around to look at herself in the mirror. And I didn't want her to know that I watched her.

So when Mom opened the curtain and came out of the changing booth, I tried to look as bored as I could. Mom smiled and showed me the dress. She turned to one side and then to the other.

“So what do you think?”

“Looks good.”

“Yeah. I think so. If I were twenty years younger, I would definitely buy it.”

“So you're not actually going to buy it?”

“No. I just wanted to try it on.”

Mom smiled and went back into the changing booth. The old lady, who looked up for just a split second when Mom came out of the changing booth, was now reading her newspaper again.

Again, I looked around in the store and then I looked back to the changing booth. And like before, the curtain wasn't closed all the way. In fact, it looked like the opening was even wider than before. So I slid to the right side of my chair to get a chance to look into the changing booth again, but this time, Mom wasn't facing away from the mirror. Instead I saw the reflection of Mom's front. So from Mom's toes, I slowly looked up her beautiful legs to her knees and then even further up.

But when I looked all the way up to see if Mom was looking, she was staring right at me. I had no chance to quickly slide away on my chair or even look away. Mom's eyes were directly on mine. So I looked at her. She didn't smile, but she didn't look angry either. She just looked at me. And I just remained completely motionless. I couldn't move and I didn't want to look away.

And then, without taking her eyes off me, Mom grabbed the dress and took it off over her shoulders with one fluid motion. I couldn't believe it. My heart was racing so fast. Mom was now completely naked. She let the dress fall to the floor and it didn't look like she was about to get dressed right away. She stood there and let me look at her naked body.

I was so nervous. And this trip was getting so crazy I couldn't believe it. I looked at Mom's body. She had an amazing figure, given her age. I didn't really see her breasts or her nipples, the opening wasn't wide enough, but I saw her pussy. There was a tiny, trimmed bush, which looked absolutely gorgeous.

And then Mom saw that I was looking at her pussy and she took a step back. I thought she didn't want me to look at her private parts and that she would probably get dressed now, but instead she sat down on a small stool in the corner of the changing booth. Given the fact that she was now further away from the mirror and sitting in the corner of the changing booth, I could still see the centre of Mom's body.

I realized that I was getting hard and my heartbeat got faster from second to second. And then Mom slowly spread her legs wider. She saw that I had my eyes on her pussy, so she slid her hand down between her legs. I couldn't believe it. That was so fucking hot.

I became so turned on and nervous at the same time. I quickly looked over to the counter. I had to check if we would get caught, but the old lady was still reading her newspaper and didn't care about anything else.

So I quickly turned my head back to the changing booth, but when I looked back over there, the curtain was closed all the way.

I didn't know what happened, but thirty seconds later, Mom came out of the changing booth. She was fully dressed in her own clothes and she was carrying the dress.

“Come on. Let's go.”

And then Mom took my hand and we walked through the store, she stopped for a moment and put the dress back on the table and then she turned to the old lady behind the counter.

“It didn't really fit. Thank you. Good bye.”

The old lady smiled but didn't even respond. So Mom and I left the store. Mom was still holding my hand and made a right turn in front of the store. She was walking with me and I only followed her. I didn't really know where she was headed. I thought she would probably go into another store, but after a minute she said: “I have to get back to the hotel, before we pick up your father.”

I didn't say anything. Although I thought it was pretty strange, because the visit to the store took us only thirty minutes, so we had at least another two hours left, before we had to be back at the canyoning shop.

Mom and I didn't talk. We both didn't say anything on the way back to the hotel. And the both of us didn't say anything once we got in the tiny elevator at the hotel. Once we arrived in front of my parent's room, Mom just smiled at me, opened the door and walked in. So there I was, alone in that small hallway. I was still turned on, but furthermore I was still very confused.

So I walked the three steps to my room and got in as well. I sat down on the bed and thought about everything that had already happened during that strange vacation. I thought about having sex with Mom on a boat; I thought about sleeping in the same bed with her; I thought about her hand job; and I thought about her naked body.

All that was too much for me. I got hard again. So, as I sat on the edge of my bed, I opened my pants button and pulled my zipper down. I was alone in my room and I was horny. I had to jerk off.

But as I was sliding my hand in my boxers, a sheet of paper was pushed into the room. Like I said before, there was a door directly connecting my parent's room with mine. The door was usually closed from both sides, but I guess it could be opened to transform the two rooms into one huge suite. The door was still closed, but there was an opening under the door, were the sheet of paper was pushed through.

The door was right in front of the bed, so with my pants still open, I stood up, bent down and picked up the sheet of paper. Then I unfolded the paper and started reading the note, which obviously came from Mom.

“This vacation is really getting out of hand... but I meant what I said in the car... I'll do whatever you want on this trip (as long as your father doesn't find out of course)... but once we're back home, it has to stop.”

Oh my god. I didn't know what to do or think. Mom wanted to continue to... have sex with me? Well... it looked that way. She said she wanted to do anything I want.

Oh fuck. I had to get a pen. With my open pair of pants I hopped to the walk-in cupboard. I wanted to look through my backpack. But then I saw a pen on the table next to the window, so I turned around and hopped over there. I put the note on the table and picked up the pen. But I didn't really know what to write... It took me twenty seconds and then I wrote:

“I want to see you naked again. I want to watch you touch yourself.”

I put the pen back on the table and realized that my hands were shaking. I looked at Mom's note again and then I looked at the stuff I had written. I wasn't sure if I should really do that, but I was too horny not to do it. So I folded the paper and pushed it through the door and into Mom's room.

A small portion of the paper was still on my side of the room. So I sat back down on the bed and watched it. About five seconds later it disappeared... Mom took it. Mom received my note and was reading it.

I had to wait almost five minutes until I heard the lock being opened on Mom's side of the door. So I stood up and waited. I looked at the door. I thought Mom would open it and come in, but thirty seconds later, the sheet of paper re-appeared under the door.

I jumped forward and picked up the paper. I folded it up and read Mom's second note:

“Open the door... but stay on your side of the door... stay in your room!”

Oh boy. My heartbeat got faster again. I didn't know what to expect. I slowly walked to the door and placed my hand on the doorknob. I opened the lock and then I opened the door.

As soon as the door was open, I saw that Mom was lying on the bed. She was already naked. She didn't look over to me, she had her head rested on the mattress and her eyes were closed. She had her knees bent and up in the air, her feet resting on her heels. Her legs were spread wide and she was already touching herself.

I couldn't believe it. It was too much for my senses. I didn't know where to look. I saw her entire body, along with her breasts, for the first time completely naked. It looked like her nipples were hard.