Bisexual Black Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

Della walked into the living room and there was Tammy naked, on her knees, and lovingly licking Barbara's bald black pussy. The bossy woman was on the sofa with her thick legs spread wide, holding the girl's face to her pussy, and urging her to lick the clit. Barbara looked up at Della and offered, "Take your clothes off darling and join us. I want you to see what an accomplished pussy licker this girl has become in such a short time. She is a natural; I find it difficult to believe that she has never done this before. Oh yes, little girl keep licking my cunt."

Della quickly disrobed and sat next to Barbara on the sofa. Della fingered herself as she watched the big woman reach a screaming orgasm. Barbara got up and demanded that Tammy show Della what she has learned. The white girl dove right into the hairy black cunt without hesitation. Della was in a state of rapture; Tammy was licking and sucking the blackberry pie with fervor, it felt so good. Barbara got behind Tammy and fucked her pussy and ass with a large black dildo.

After all three women were totally spent; they relaxed and chatted. Della expressed her approval of Tammy's newly acquired cunt lapping skills. Tammy thanked them both for letting her feast on their delicious black pussies. Barbara asked Della if she could borrow Tammy next week for a party she was having with some girlfriends. She went on to explain that Tammy would be the designated clam eater and the experience would hone her newly acquired skills. Della agreed saying that Tammy was already a good pussy licker but that more practice wouldn't hurt. Della said that she would bring Tammy to the party and join in on the fun.

During the drive home Tammy asked Della if she was having sex with Tom. "You know I am baby but don't worry your little head about it. He is a fantastic lover and such a wonderful person. Do you know that he still loves you very much? I have no intention of taking him away from you. The three of us will be very happy together, you will see." Tammy smiled and felt relieved, frightened, and thrilled at the same time.

When they got home Tammy flung her arms around her husband and they kissed passionately. Tom could taste the two black women on his wife's tongue, it aroused him, and he could feel his cock stiffen. Della noticed the heat rising and led the lusting couple to the bedroom. Within minutes they were all naked and in bed together. Both women were playing with Tom's hard cock. Della told Tammy, "Watch carefully; Tom tells me that you do not give him oral sex and that is about to change. I will show you how it is done baby girl so observe and learn."

Tammy's eyes widened as Della wrapped her sexy lips around her husband's cock. After awhile the black woman handed the aroused cock over to the young white wife and Tammy sucked it with passion and vigor. Della got behind Tammy and lapped her blond haired pussy with her long and talented tongue. Tammy shuddered and shook to a wild orgasm as she continued to suck the hot man meat. Della heard the wife gag and choke and she knew that Tom was shooting a load of hot cum in Tammy's sweet little mouth. The sultry black woman stopped licking the sticky pussy and roughly held Tammy's face to the throbbing cock and demanded, "Don't stop now baby; suck it, swallow it all, taste that cum, and then lick it clean." Tammy eagerly licked the creamy cum from her husband's cock and balls. "Good girl; you learn real quickly." Della exclaimed.

The girls took turns sucking Tom's cock until he was hard again. Tammy was positioned on her knees and Tom entered her love hole from behind. Della sat in front of the young wife and without being told Tammy feasted on the dripping black pussy. Tom had never felt so turned on in his entire life. Watching his wife devour his black lover's sopping cunt while he plowed into her from behind was too much for him and he soon ejected a load into his wife's steamy pussy.

After a short rest the girls put on a sex show for Tom ending in a frenzied sixty-nine. He fucked them both in their mouths, pussies, and even screwed them both in the ass. Della inquired, "Well, what do you think; can we all live happy together or what?"

Tammy answered, "Definitely, I was getting worried that I was becoming a lesbian but now I know that I am bi sexual just like you. I love both of you!"

Tom stated, "I never even imagined that sex could be this good. If this is just a dream please don't wake me up." They all drifted into a well earned sound sleep.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12