Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
member814
member814
659 Followers

Lisa spread her legs a little wider and thrust out her ass, inviting Doug to enter her. He paused as I held his cock up against the entrance to my wife's pussy, then I got a very close look as the head of another man's cock slipped into her. I watched as Doug began to slowly push his cock deeper and deeper into my wife. How I kept from blowing my load I don't know. Here I was getting a fantastic blowjob while seeing one of the biggest fantasies of my life just inches in front of my face.

Lisa shuddered with pleasure as Doug finally fed the whole length of his cock to her in one long, slow stroke. When Doug was all of the way inside my wife, his balls hung above my eyes and his legs were spread on either side of my head. I felt Doug shift and he started pulling his cock out. Soon just the head of his cock was still inside my wife; his shaft glistened with the juices from Lisa's pussy. He held steady for the smallest amounts of time, then his hips moved forward and his cock disappeared into my wife again. I could feel Lisa's body shake as he started working it in and out, making her already dripping pussy even wetter! From beneath them I could see everything. It was amazing to be so close, watching Doug, his hands on my wife's hips, his hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Lisa's pussy lips formed a perfect V, clinging to Doug's shaft with each outward stroke and rolling inward as he thrust into her; her clit peeked out from beneath her hooded folds.

I extended my tongue and licked Lisa's clit, fluttering back and forth across her tender bud. My wife groaned loudly around my cock as my tongue moved lazily over her clit and she pushed back onto Doug's cock and my tongue. I started to lick her clit in earnest and before long I slid lower, licking the shaft of Doug's cock as well as my wife's pussy. I can't describe the feeling of his dick as it moved over my tongue, but I was certainly enjoying licking my wife's juice from it. She went wild from the pleasure, and thrust her ass to meet each inward stroke of Doug's cock, shuddering to an orgasm as I swirled my tongue around her clit.

As I licked and sucked them both, I could feel Doug's balls occasionally slap against my forehead when he pushed his dick into my wife's pussy. It was incredibly erotic, pleasuring them both, licking my wife's beautiful pussy while she was being filled by a thick, hard cock. Lisa moaned once more and thrust wildly against Doug's cock, cumming again from the combined pleasures of my tongue and his dick.

What happened next caught me completely by surprise. Doug's cock was just inside Lisa, ready to be pushed back in, when she tilted her hips and he slipped right out of her pussy. With my tongue stuck out licking her clit, there was no way his dick could do anything other than what it did... It fell right into my open mouth just as he started to push forward again. I don't know exactly what went through my mind as the head of his cock entered my mouth, but my instinct was to close my mouth around it and suck. So I did.

With his cock about half way into my mouth Doug realized that he was not in Lisa's pussy anymore and pulled out of my mouth and once again pointed his (now clean) cock, at my wife's pussy, and pushed in once more. I felt, and heard, my wife chuckle around my cock and then she started bobbing her head up and down, sucking hard intent on getting me to cum. I raised my head and let my tongue move over her clit, and Doug's cock again.

As Doug continued to push his cock in and out of Lisa's pussy, I reached up between their legs and lightly massaged his balls, all the while licking his hard shaft. I encircled his pendulous balls with my fingers and firmly pressed my thumb into the base of his cock, massaging his prostate. I wanted to feel him empty his balls into my wife's pussy. I felt Doug's nuts tighten as his cum built up inside them, demanding release. Suddenly, he tensed up and pulled Lisa back toward him, burying his cock inside of her. With a loud cry he came, pumping his cum into her pussy. I could feel his cock swell in my hands and throb deep in Lisa's pussy, emptying into her. I watched entranced as his balls jumped, depositing his cum in my wife's eager pussy. Still sliding in and out, he filled my wife's pussy with his creamy load, and I was right there licking both of their juices as they dripped from around his thrusting cock. I squeezed his balls again as if to force more cum out of him.

Doug continued sliding in and out of Lisa, but his strokes became long and slow. I tried to extend my tongue into her pussy with his cock. Each time Doug withdrew from her, his dick was covered with semen, and as he buried it back into her, the mixture of his sperm and my wife's sweet nectar would run down into my mouth, coating my lips and tongue with their slippery juices.

Doug's cock was still semi-hard and covered in cum from both of them as he slowly withdrew from Lisa. His softening cock gradually slid from her wet folds until the head of his dick popped from her pussy. Lisa immediately rotated into a kneeling position above me, with her wet pussy lips poised above my mouth. I could see a small droplet of Doug's sperm dangling from one of her pussy lips. This was the moment that I was waiting for! As I watched, it broke free and fell to my lips. I ran my tongue across my lips, seeking out the salty, musky taste of Doug's thick semen. Lisa tensed the muscles of her abdomen and I knew what was coming. I opened my mouth as a river of another man's hot sperm poured out of my wife's pussy, into my waiting mouth and lips. It was so deliciously exciting to actually be drinking another man's sperm from my wife's overflowing pussy. I swirled Doug's semen around my mouth and swallowed, tasting his salty cum as it coated my tongue and the back of my throat. My cock was rock hard with the thought of eating the rest of it out of my wife's pussy, licking her clean.

Still straddling my face with her knees on either side of my head, Lisa pressed her freshly creamed pussy onto my mouth. She again squeezed the muscles deep inside her pussy and pushed more of Doug's semen onto my waiting tongue. "That's it," she said, "Clean all of that gooey cum out of my pussy!" Every time she tensed I was deluged with Doug's sperm, the slippery juices coating my lips and tongue. Watching it pour out of Lisa was immensely exciting. Some of his cum ran down her crack and hung right on her butthole. I leaned into her and delicately lapped it up with my tongue. She moaned as I continued to tongue her ass for a minute.

When I moved back to catch more of the semen dripping from her pussy, she ran her fingers through my hair and said "Put your tongue in me and suck out the rest." I put my mouth over her I started to lick the inside of her cleft, sucking gently on her flushed lips, and occasionally slipping over her clit. I stuck my tongue out and Lisa squeezed more sperm from her depths.

"Lick me," Lisa whispered softly as I gulped down Doug's sperm. I moved to her hard little clit and lightly flicked my tongue back and forth across her most sensitive spot. Lisa ground her pussy on my mouth and lips, rocking back and forth as she shuddered to an intense orgasm. The working of her internal muscles squeezed even more gobs of cum and juice from her pussy and I was right there, licking and sucking on my wife's dripping pussy. I ran my tongue up into her and moved it in circles as Doug's cum oozed out of her twitching opening and her whole body quivered as I finished cleaning her. Lisa ground herself into my face and came again, her own juices combining with Doug's, overflowing into my waiting mouth.

"Get Doug hard again for me, honey," Lisa said softly as she swung her leg over me and collapsed onto the bed. I moved between Doug's legs as he lay exhausted on his back next to my wife. A small pool of cum had formed around the base of his dick, just above his balls. His softening cock rested on his stomach, glistening with a glaze of his sperm and Lisa's pussy juices.

"Let me clean that off for you," I said, looking up at Doug. He smiled, allowing me to take control of his softening cock. I opened my mouth and lapped up the cum that had pooled around his balls. His ball sack contracted as I licked the thick, sticky cum from his lightly haired scrotum, and I could feel his wrinkly skin moving his testicles beneath my tongue. I love the taste of his sperm, and the idea that moments ago my wife had brought him to orgasm deep in her pussy made my dick strain in excitement.

Licking up his shaft, I slurped Doug's cock into my mouth. His dick was slick with Lisa's cum and his own. Because he was still semi-flaccid, I could take in his entire penis. I sucked deeply and coaxed out the last bit of semen that he had been unable to completely expel from his cock when he came. As I swirled my tongue around his cock while fondling his balls, his dick began to grow and lengthen in my mouth. With the tip of my tongue I gently probed the oozing slit at the tip of his cock, savoring the slightly salty, tangy taste of him.

Glancing up, I saw Lisa watching me with a soft smile on her face. With Doug's member in my hand, I resume bathing his gleaming cock-head with the flat of my tongue, licking his cock as if it were an ice-cream cone, and all the while looking at my beautiful wife. I swirled my tongue under the rim of his cock head seeking out traces of the trapped secretions. I could taste the muskiness of Lisa's pussy mixed with his cum.

Doug moaned and the muscles in his thighs contracted with each pass of my tongue. His cock was rigid and curving slightly upward in his intense arousal. I encircled his shaft with my hand and began stroking up and down his cock while continuing to pleasure him with my lips and tongue. When he began to thrust into my mouth, I knew he was ready.

Without hesitation, Lisa looked me in the eyes and said, "Now it's your turn!" She reached into the nightstand and pulled out a tube of KY jelly. She popped the lid open, and grabbed Doug's cock, squeezing a line of lube onto his dick, and started rubbing it on his now erect penis. I shivered with excitement. I had fantasized about this for years while using vibrators, and now it was really going to happen. I was about to be fucked in the ass by another man, with my wife's permission and help!

I got on my hands and knees, and Doug positioned himself behind me. I desperately wanted him inside me. I wanted to envelope his hardness, and feel him fill my ass. My heart raced, and my cock jutted beneath me, straining with desire. I rested my cheek on the sheets feeling exhilarated and a little afraid. I reveled in the submissive sensation of being on my hands and knees, my hard and throbbing cock dangling beneath me, my ass thrust into the air, ready to be fucked. Lisa kissed Doug's now well-lubricated dick, and guided it to my bottom. I felt his cock head nosing around my ass, slipping up and down in the cleft of my butt cheeks.

Doug's head aligned with my opening, soft and slick. I savored the moment, about to be entered for the first time by another man, and felt the gentle pressure as he pushed inward. Closing my eyes, I yielded to the intoxicating sensations. Pressure, then release, then pressure, then release, I felt the anguishing pleasure as he entered me. Exhaling, I willed my anus to relax, and pushed outward... and felt myself opening to allow his thick cock to enter my body. I could feel his head pass the muscular ring of my anus, resting just within my ass. He paused for a moment, allowing me to adjust. I shuddered in anticipation of feeling the length of his cock inside of me. Slowly, he began to slide forward and back in small, ever deeper, thrusts, gradually filling my ass with his cock. He pulled his dick out so that only the head was still inside of me, then pushed in again. The muscles of my anus kept twitching and flinching as he slowly worked his cock deeper and deeper inside of me. His girth filled me.

Lisa reached beneath me, and began to fondle my balls and stroke my dick, and soon Doug's cock was buried to the hilt in my bottom. I could feel his thighs against mine, his hips cupping my ass as his pubes tickled my butt cheeks and anus.

"Hold still for a moment," I asked breathlessly while I adjusted to being stuffed with his thick cock.

"You okay honey?" Lisa asked. I nodded my head yes. My cock jutted rigidly beneath me, involuntarily twitching with spasms of pleasure. I reveled in the fantastic full feeling of having Doug's cock stuffed up my ass. Lisa reached beneath us, holding two pairs of balls simultaneously, fondling and rubbing us both. She encircled my cock with her forefinger and thumb, squeezing tightly at the base, then sliding downward to the head of my dick. Over and over she milked my cock. My head was swimming at the thought of what we were doing. Here I was, on my hands and knees, another man's cock buried in my ass, and my wife was milking my cock and rubbing our balls together!

Doug began to slowly slide his dick in and out of me. It felt amazing. A vibrator is so hard and unyielding, but his cock was warm and pliant and comfortable. Lisa brushed her lips across mine, and I opened my mouth to meet her. Her lips parted, and I felt her tongue flickering across mine as she kissed me deeply. We made out, kissing one another's lips, necks and cheeks while Doug took my bottom.

Lisa slid beneath me in a 69 and took my dick into her hand. She held my cock head to her lips and kissed the tip, then licked up and down my shaft while watching Doug's cock slide in and out of my ass. I leaned forward and licked her freshly filled pussy from clit to bottom. The sensation of having a real cock in my ass and Lisa sucking on my dick while caressing my balls was incredible.

Doug began to pick up the pace, and I could feel his balls slapping rhythmically against mine as he worked his cock in and out of my ass. Each time he slid into me, I bore down, pushing my ass out to meet his thrust, until he bottomed out in my ass. As he pulled back, I clenched tight until I could feel his large cock head pulling at my anus from the inside. I knew he was close.

Doug tensed up to cum yet again and Lisa pulled him deep into me, holding him with his cock fully buried in my ass as he released his load. His whole cock seemed to expand and then I felt the first spurt of hot cum in my ass, followed by another and another. I could feel the thump-squirt-thump-squirt rhythm of his orgasm go on for what felt like an eternity. I loved sensation of Doug filling my bottom with his sperm. It felt like a small warm flood up my ass, as his cock throbbed deep inside me, and I trembled with pleasure. The thought of having a man's cum filling my ass for the first time ever was an incredible turn-on. With this realization, I thrust my ass backward, farther onto his dick, feeling him fill my bowels fill with his hot semen as he shot his load deep within me. Lisa resumed guiding him in and out of my bottom as he continued to throb inside of me, and sucked even harder on my dick. My cock was incredibly hard, and I thought I was going to explode. The added lubrication from Doug's cum made it even easier for his cock to slide in and out of me, and Lisa pulled him rapidly in and out of my ass. His cock was at just the right angle so that every time he thrust into my ass it hit my prostate gland, sending waves of pleasure through me; it felt amazing!

I could feel the pressure building inside me as my cum started to rise. Suddenly, my cock swelled, and I began to pump my load into Lisa's mouth. The rhythm was incredible; each thrust of Doug's cock into my ass seemed to push a long stream of my sperm from my dick into my wife's waiting mouth. I felt my asshole rhythmically clench tight and relax around Doug's cock as I came. With the last throb, Lisa let my now tender and sensitive cock slip from her mouth.

Lisa slid out from beneath me and smiled; a small drip of my sperm fell from her chin. She looked so hot and beautiful! My heart swelled. With Doug's cock still stuffed in my ass, I leaned toward her and kissed her on the lips. Opening her mouth, Lisa surprised me by pushing my whole sticky load into my mouth. She had saved it for me! Our tongues intertwined, thick with the musky, salty taste of fresh cum.

Lisa put her arms around my waist and pulled me down on top of her, Doug collapsed over my back and we rolled onto our sides, still locked together with his cock beginning to soften in me. Again, the three of us drifted to sleep, exhausted and satiated from an amazing experience...

member814
member814
659 Followers
12