Bisexual's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,073 Followers

We said nothing as I lay there, my hips on the pillow with my anus raised up, yielding to him. My heart was pounding in my chest. My mouth went dry and I had a lump in my throat. I watched him pick up his pants, fold them and place them on the near-by chair. He took off his socks, his tie and shirt, all the while with every move, his erection bounced in front of him, glistening with my saliva.

He was now nude, so beautiful. The last thing he took off was his wrist watch and he placed it on the night stand, next to my face. I saw the dial; eight forty five. An hour ago, we were two strangers passing in the night and now I'm nude, in his bed, waiting for him to sodomize me.

After he placed the watch, he went into the bathroom and returned with a jar of vaseline. He scooped out some on his finger, then he spread my buttocks apart and I felt the coolness of the jelly on my anus. He pushed some of the lube into my anus and his finger felt so pleasurable. I didn't want him to stop.

I watched him slather a generous amount of lube on his erection. Then he wiped his fingers clean on the towel and in a soft, considerate tone of voice, he whispered, "Spread your legs."

I felt the mattress moving as he climbed up between my legs. There was silence as I felt his gentle hands, slide up the outside of my thighs and then onto my buttocks, where he gently petted them.

Then in a soft voice he said, "Relax. Just relax, let it happen naturally." His hands spread apart my buttocks, exposing my rosebud and then I felt the large, hot head of his erection, begin to press apart my buttocks as he pressed it towards my opening.

Just when the tip of his cock touched my anus, my body reacted involuntarily by jerking, stiffening and tensing up. My buttocks clenched tightly together, squeezing out his penis. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I couldn't help it," I pleaded.

He was understanding as he continued in his calm voice, "That's Okay. It's Okay. Relax. Just relax. I understand. Just relax."

His gentle hands were petting my buttocks as I listened to his soothing voice, "Calm yourself. You're trembling so much. I'm not going to hurt you in any way."

Then he whispered in my ear, "You're safe with me."

I calmed down and began to relax and then he asked me, "Are you ready to try it again?"

"Yes. I think so."

"Good. Now just relax. Don't think about it. Just let it happen." As he was talking, he slowly began to push it in and the same thing happened as before. My body clinched up, expelling his erection from between my buttocks.

I was too nervous and tense. My heart was pounding and I was trembling. I thought he would become angry and frustrated but no, he continued softly talking to me and gently massaging my buttocks. After a while it seemed to work and I calmed down and started to relax.

Speaking in his slow, soft, hypnotic voice, "We don't have to do this just yet. Let's just cuddle and let you get use to me. Let me lay on top of you like this so you can feel my cock next to your love hole. Just let the head rest next to it, like this. That's it." Then with his mouth against my ear, he whispered, "Relax."

I couldn't help being nervous. I was trying to relax but the head of his cock felt so big.

"Just relax. I'm not going to force you." Then he whispered, "We'll do it when you're ready."

I felt his belly fill in the contours of my back as he lowered his full body weight on me and the head of his cock was now once again pressed against my anus, only this time I was a little more calm. All the while I'm listening to his gentle hypnotic voice saying, "That's it. Relax, rest and relax. Let me get a little more comfortable." He moved his legs so they straddled mine.

He combed his fingers through my hair, complimenting on it and then he clutched a handful in his hand saying, "I love the feel of your hair." Then a whisper, "It's so silky."

He had me pinned. I could not move and I did not protest. Whether I wanted it or not, I was going to be fucked. He brought his other hand up and held it open in front of my face, softly saying, "Don't be nervous, just relax." Then a whisper, "Kiss my hand."

I started to kiss the palm of his hand, when he suddenly, clamped it over my mouth and at the same time, he made a sharp, violent stab into my anus with his cock. We both let out a groan; his in pleasure, mine in pain. The head of his cock was now in me and he held us very still. I could feel my sphincter muscle tighten around his shaft, locking his cock-head inside of me. I don't think he could have pulled out if he wanted to.

With his mouth against my ear, he whispered, "Are you Okay?"

"It hurts."

"It hurts because you're not relaxing. Relax and it won't hurt. Just let it happen. I'm sorry I did it the way I did but there was no other way. Just relax."

"I'm trying."

"Calm yourself. You're panting like a wounded animal. Take a deep breath and hold it. Good, now exhale. Take another deep breath. Keep taking deep breaths. That's good. You're doing good. Now I'm going to push it in a little bit more?"

"Oh, please don't move it. Keep it still. Oh! Ohhh! Oh, Brian it hurts. I can't catch my breath! I can't breathe. You're too heavy." I panted.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He lifted his weight up off of me and I felt a little better.

He was concerned about me and he asked again, "How does it feel now?"

"It's so hot. It feels like a burning hot poker." I could feel the heat radiating out from the head of his cock into my whole body. I started perspiring.

He continued, "Just relax and let your body get use to it. Are you ready for a little bit more, or do you want me to pull it out?"

I sighed, "No. I think I can take more of it."

"That's my girl. I'll give it all to you, every last inch of it. Oh yes, it feels so good going in. You're so tight. Hmmm this is all of it. How are you feeling?"

"I feel so full."

"Any pain?"

"No. No pain." I panted.

"How about when I move it in and out, just a little like this?"

"It feels good. Feels so good."

He started thrusting harder and harder into me and I started thrusting back up to him, meeting his thrusts. Perspiration was pouring off of me. It felt like my anus was on fire. All the while he kept saying, "Now you're my girl."

"Yes! I'm your girl," I growled back as he pounded into me. It felt so incredible. The sensations were unlike anything I've ever experienced. Not like intercourse or getting a blow job where the sensations are centered on my penis, here the sensations were through-out my whole body.

By now, we were both on our knees, dogie style with Brian hammering into me. Our testicles were swinging and slapping against each other. I could feel his cock growing harder, hotter and larger as he neared his climax. Then he made one final thrust, clutching my hips with his hands, trying to give himself more purchase as he pushed himself even deeper. His body jerked and he began ejaculating deep in my bowels. Pushing into me with each ejaculation until he was spent.

He let his full body weight press me into the mattress as he laid on top of me, fully exhausted with his penis deflating inside of me. The violence was over and I felt so at peace. We laid like that for a long while and then he slipped it out of me and said, "Lie still. Don't move."

He got up and went into the bathroom, coming back with a box of tissues and a waste basket. Taking a handful of tissues, he wiped into the crack of my buttocks saying, "This sometimes gets messy."

My anus felt like it was all torn open and bloodied. I could feel a warm wetness and I asked, "Is it blood?"

"No, no. The vaseline gets like oil and I just don't want you to get it all over everything."

After he cleaned me, he went into the bathroom and at the sink, washed his genitals with soap and water.

Laying there I became aware of a wetness on my stomach. I lifted myself up and discovered that I was laying in a pool of my own semen. I didn't realize that I had ejaculated so much during our rutting.

It was considerate of him to wash his penis with soap and water as he soon had another erection. This time he ejaculated down my throat and I in his, as we shared in a sixty-nine.

Later that night, when I left his apartment and was walking across the parking lot to my car, my posterior felt so open. It was causing me to walk like a woman and all night long, from the first time I spoke to him in the movie theater, to saying good night to him, the tone of my voice has been soft like a women's. I had to get out of this female persona and get back into my male mode, before I get home.

By the time I got home, my anus felt all open and wet. I went directly to the bathroom, thinking that I must be bleeding from my rectum. How am I going to explain this? Wiping my anus with tissue, I found only his semen, mixed with some lubricant.

Six weeks later I was back at Brian's apartment. Prior to meeting with him, I had purged my bowels so that I was clean for him. This night, I was to learn that he preferred to have me lie on my back so he could drape my legs over his shoulders. This way we could look into each others eyes as he entered me.

I had an erection when he started to pound into me and I was going to stroke it but Brian stopped me saying, "No, don't touch it, just watch it." We watched it until I began ejaculating, just as Brian climaxed inside of me.

Brian and I got together like this, every five or six weeks for the next seven or eight months and then the news media began reporting about a mysterious disease that was killing homosexuals. I knew Brian was having multiple sex partners so I immediately ended my relationship with him.

My doctor was very understanding when I confessed to him what I had been doing. He ran all of the blood tests and found nothing out of the ordinary so he declared me in good health. I then asked him if he could give me a prescription to curb my sexual cravings. He prescribed a heart medication that would have no effect on my healthy heart but it had the side effects of diminished sexual desire and function.

The cycle of my homosexual cravings occur every six weeks with a duration of two or three days so I only had to go on the heart medication for a week, every five weeks. This went on for two years, until I learned how the dreaded virus was being transmitted. I adjusted my life accordingly.

I limit my sexual relations to only like minded, married men and I follow the safe sex guide lines. Very quickly I had to revise my limitations; I was with a married guy, in his early twenties and I was his first, man to man experience. I was trying to put a condom on him but he became so excited, that he tried to rape me. I had to fend him off and in our struggle, he ejaculated all over my body. After that episode, I only partner with married men, thirty years of age or older.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,073 Followers
12