Bitch Seat Rider: Rule Number Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad girl," David said, slowing and kissing her hard.

Snake whined, enraptured but helpless to his whimsy. Deep penetrations stretched her pussy as he stalked her orgasm. And the orgasm rising to challenge his cock was like a caged beast and David its sadistic gate keeper. It surged forward seeking freedom but to Snake's joyful frustration David was too cruel, using his cock to bedevil the beast, at once rattling its cage, coaxing it foaming and growling to the fore with machine gun thrusts only to drive it seething and sulking into a corner with maddeningly slow prods. Imprisoned in his arms, Snake writhed and moaned, her nails scraping red weals across his ass.

I will not beg. I will not beg. I will not beg.

Instead Snake screamed as David suddenly rammed her with animal power, shattering the caged orgasm into many that exploded sequentially against David's driving cock. He pumped remorselessly, purposely grinding hard against her clitoris as the waves slammed through her. Snake twitched like a marionette on electrified strings, then went rigid as one final climax ripped through her, punctuated with a shriek a passerby would have mistaken for agony.

Only then did David relent, pinning Snake to the bed until the involuntary spasms waned, first to a golden honey fire, then to a feathery bliss suffusing outward from her core. Just as sleep claimed her, David withdrew. Snake jerked awake, regretting the sudden void but smiling, seeking his lips for an indolent, wet kiss. He let her drink her fill and more, then shifted his attention to her breasts.

No no no.

Snake groaned in loving annoyance. Her warm and fuzzy afterglow cloud beckoned, but David, his cock steely hard against her thigh, held her back, intent in a rascally manner on priming her for more fucking. But the orgasm tsunami had burned her erogenous zones to the quick; his flicking tongue hammered hot spikes through her swollen nipples. Snake slapped his head away. A second foray to her nipples earned a wicked slap that left her hand stinging. David's mouth smiled against her skin as he doubled down, sucking her breasts and sliding his hand over her wet skin, moving south.

"Too soon," Snake cried, clawing at his hair that was too damn short to rip out. "Need a break."

He persisted, his fingertips now ruffling the neat thatch of curls decorating her mound. In self defense Snake heaved David onto his back and climbed astride him.

"Can't a girl get a little peace?" Snake squirmed onto his cock. She held his pesky hands and rode him deep, sliding up and down as she rolled her hips, intent solely on getting him off. She accelerated the pace as her overwhelmed clitoris calmed. David kicked back to enjoy the view, his cock rock hard but stubbornly immune to her box of charms. She could still taste the reason.

OK, Marine, let's take a slow ride. Snake closed her eyes, modulating her movements as she imagined a long, gently curving road through an endless alpine meadow of blue and yellow wildflowers. A gentle sun bathed her face and a sweet nectar breeze enveloped her. Once in their first spring together when the high desert raged with color, David had taught her ride the Harley solo. She'd been terrified but he'd been insistent, patiently showing her how to shift through the gears until she'd gained a measure of confidence with the machine. The experience reminded her of riding a stallion that didn't respect you; give the beast an inch and it'll drag your ass a mile. Still, having all that unrepentant power between your legs...

Snake caught her fingers climbing her thigh and David smiling as he stole her rhythm.

"You bastard," said Snake, thrusting into manic overdrive. "There's no being nice to you."

She trapped each of his nipples between a fingernail and thumb: pinch, pull, twist, bang. David ejaculated with a grunt as Snake furiously milked his cock until the sensation overwhelmed him and he bucked her off.

Serves you right.

David spooned Snake into his arms and they slept.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Next morning the sun had just cleared the horizon, climbing toward another blistering afternoon, when two hawkish growls from the Harley rattled the thin motel walls. David could be awake, showered, and out the door in ten minutes; even faster if, like this morning, Snake wiggled out of bed before he could quench his REM sleep hard-on.

In the tiny bathroom, Snake ignored the hint as she carefully drew midnight black liner around each limpid green eye. A slash of tangy coral lipstick completed her face.

The Harley growled again. Louder.

"Keep it in your pants," muttered Snake, brushing out the flowing ponytail that had replaced yesterday's braid. She knotted her tee shirt high above the low-riding cutoff jeans and zipped her boots. A final check in the mirror confirmed Claudia would trot her prim ass off to confession after this, and no doubt the story of her sin would make some priest a vicariously satisfied man.

Snake slung her bag over her shoulder, closed her eyes, and counted off sixty seconds while the Harley groused and grumbled.

Zero.

A banshee screech answered the ill-tempered Harley. Snake kicked open the bathroom door and strutted through the motel room out into the parking lot. She halted, hands on hips with a working girl's distance between her legs, as David cut the Softail around her in a tense, hungry orbit. His eyes loved her like a tiger's tongue loved tender, raw meat. Snake's pulse raced.

Hungry this morning, Marine?

A half dozen orbits later David coasted to a stop with the engine snarling low and angry. His eyes hadn't roamed from Snake for a moment. The tension rippling through his body entangled her own, squeezing lust into her cutoffs where her panties should have been and trepidation into her heart. Being the juicy morsel baiting your own snare carried risk. David's tongue sliding across his lower lip as he measured the drift of brown skin between her boots and the frayed legs of her cutoffs quickened the flutter in Snake's belly to a nervous shiver. He was going to be a son-of-a-bitch to handle.

I've created a fuck monster. Delicious.

"You gonna ride or jerk off?" Snake threw her leg across the saddle and flipped down her sunglasses.

David gunned the bike onto the road in a boiling spume of gravel and dust. Not another vehicle was in sight as the motel receded. Up ahead, a pack of coyotes dashed single file across the road; Snake locked eyes with the tail-ender as he turned to watch the bike fly past.

Snake wrapped her arms around David and kissed his neck, branding him with teeth marks that would last the day. His hand slapped around her bare thigh like a talon, stout fingers clawing into her muscles.

Yeah, baby. I'm all yours.

Snake leaned into the backrest and closed her eyes, enjoying the sting of the wind lashing her ponytail against her face and counting off the miles as the Harley raced toward the scene of her impending rape.

She didn't count for long.

12