Bitch Sister In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

Having just told Amanda that, he had no choice but to agree.. Amanda dressed in short shorts and a tight T shirt and Kathy was dressed the same way. That did not look like proper attire to wear on a fishing trip Billie thought. They were gone the whole day and when they returned near dinner time they only had four fish that looked like they came from a grocery store.

Frank said, "Billie here's how it works in Indian country. The braves go out all day to catch the fish, that's us, and the squaws stay home and cook the fish, that's you. The squaws also serve the braves firewater to relax them after a hard day. We don't have any firewater so you can serve us beer while we relax and unwind."

Billie had to gather firewood and build a fire while the rest of them drank beer. While cooking the fish he could hear scraps of conversation. At one point he heard Kathy say, "You are soo big, I just love it." Another time he heard Amanda say, "You are a bad, bad boy. I should tell Billie what you did to me, not just once but twice."

When the fish and baked potatoes were cooked Frank said, "Sorry Billie we only caught 4 fish but you can have an extra baked potato." After dinner while Billie cleaned up they sat around the campfire drinking beer. Billie was tired so he went to bed but it must have been about midnight when Amanda came in and she was so drunk she passed out on their bed.

A couple days later Frank said to Billie, "We're running out of beer and other stuff so it's your job as the squaw to go into town and get what we need. Billie wished he would get off this squaw talk.

Kathy added, "And don't damage his new SUV or he'll kick your ass and probably make you walk home."

As he was leaving he heard Amanda's voice. "Stop it. At least wait until Billie leaves. How can you be so horny after yesterday?"

By the time he got back the day was nearly over and according to Frank since he was the squaw it was his job to prepare dinner. He did notice that the two women were wearing different clothes than they had that morning.

The next morning Frank said there was a nude beach, the only one allowed in the state because it was on Indian land, just across the lake. It was reported to be the most beautiful beach in the whole state. The Indians sold their own firewater to guests. It was just across the lake from the cottage and you could walk most of the way across and only have to swim the last little bit. All were in favor of it except Billie. Everyone had to wear swimsuits until they got there but then they could strip nude, drink that powerful Indian alcohol and have a good time. When they reached the point where the water got deep Billie could tell the beach was too far away for him to reach. "Amanda, I can't make it that far so let's go back to the cabin."

"That's OK honey, you go back and we'll return before dinner. Why not be a dear and cook dinner for all of us?" Hours later they returned. Amanda was gushing. "We had a wonderful time. That firewater the Indians had was strong but good. They had a medicine man that gave us wonderful relaxing massages.

Kathy added; "The massages made you horny and want to fuck,"

"Now stop trying to get Billie all upset," Amanda said. "All we did was strip, did a little swimming and sunbathed nude on that beautiful beach."

"Tell him about the Indian marriage ceremony we had," Kathy said.

"What, what are you talking about," Billie blurted out.

"Indians don't marry, they have a ceremony were the Indian brave takes a hot pin and burns 3 spots on the squaw's ass to show ownership. From that point on he's the only one that can have sex her. If another brave wants to fuck her he has to bribe her owner and if it's enough he will allow the other Indian to fuck her. It's a fun ceremony and everyone there was doing it so we did it too. Amanda lets show Billie our asses and our ownership marks." They both lifted their skirts, neither one was wearing underwear and showed Billie the 3 small burn marks on their asses.

"That sounds like a pretty stupid ceremony to me." Billie replied.

"It's not stupid; it goes back hundreds of years and we have had it done. That means that Frank is the only one that can fuck me and Brian is the only one that can fuck Amanda."

Amanda continued, "It's an Indian custom but just for fun we did it. Now offer Brian 5 or 10 dollars as a bribe and I'm sure he'll let you fuck me tonight. I'm really horny so I want somebody to fuck me. Maybe just to be sure you should offer him $100."

"I'm not paying anyone money to fuck my own wife." Billie went to bed with his integrity intact but he didn't get to fuck her either. The next day was there last day at the cabin and they decided to take a hike in the woods. Billie didn't like hiking but he was not going to let them go somewhere again and leave him behind. They had trekked several miles when they came across a small lake down in the valley. "Billie, go down and check the water temperature," Frank said. "We could all use a swim but sometimes these little lakes in the hills are very cold."

"But we don't have any swimsuits," Amanda answered.

"We don't need any. If the water is warm we'll go skinny dipping."

Billie started down the hill but he already knew what he was going to say about the water temperature. He was going to say it was very cold. Frank and Brian had already seen his wife naked too much and he was going to make sure they didn't see her that way again. Strictly for show he swished his hand in the water and turned around to say it was too cold, but they were nowhere in site. "Amanda, Kathy, where are you," he shouted but there was no response. He started back up the hill. "Frank, Brian, stop this stupid game and quit hiding," but there was no response. "OK a joke is a joke, Ha, Ha. Now is the time to quit it." There was only silence. Now Billie was starting to get worried. He had not been taking notice of where they went on the hike and it was already late afternoon. When he reached the top of the hill he knew for sure they were gone.

He wanted to go back to the cabin but he wasn't sure which way to go. He headed out in what he thought was the most probable direction. After a while he came across an old lumber road. He knew they had not crossed a road so that meant he had gone in the wrong direction and it was starting to get dark. He started back in the opposite direction, stumbling several times in the darkness, when finally he saw the porch light of the cabin. Tired and bruised he stumbled into their bedroom only wanting to lie down and sleep. When he turned on the light, there was his wife and Brian in bed. Amanda was lying with her ass pressed against Brian and he had his arm around her.

When the light came on Amanda sat up in bed and then realizing she was naked she pulled up the sheet to cover herself; but it was too late Billie had already seen her.

"Billie, it's so good to see you. Now this is not what it looks like, I mean Brian and I in bed together. We searched all over for you and then, totally exhausted, we crashed for a few hours before continuing to look for you in the morning."

She has learned to lie just like her sister.

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers
12