Bitchy Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Namazuros
Namazuros
181 Followers

SMACK!

Every blow whistled down...it didn't hurt, it just stung...the feeling was surprising every time, and it added to the heat burning inside my aching butt. I was only half paying attention, though; I was too busy gazing in horror as my perfect breasts began to balloon into fat tits...every few slaps seemed to add half a cup size, and within no time at all, the swollen things were wobbling and swaying, hanging down to my elbows. I trembled and whined, feeling them slap lightly against each other, the feeling so alien...but finally, Chris stopped, and I was left simply staring down at my mammoth mammaries, gazing in terror at my jiggling titflesh. Unfortunately, the heat between my legs was still present too, and I began to moan softly, whining with need.

I was torn from my thoughts by a hand patting my head, scratching at my ears. I let out a soft sigh, my back leg twitching as I felt the soothing fingers. Then it stopped, and I heard Diana giggling. I glared up at her as best as I could...though not being able to close my mouth and panting helplessly probably didn't make me look very menacing. Evidently, she didn't think so either, because she leaned down to whisper to me.

"You look pretty flustered...is the heat really making you that upset, Liz? I have to be honest, I didn't think it would be your butt the first time; it's supposed to be either your pussy, mouth, or ass that goes into heat. I had my money on pussy, but...life is full of surprises. This will happen whenever you hear the word 'bitch', and it'll stay that way until Chris has decided to fill that aching spot with cum." I felt another flash of heat, and I buried my face against Diana's leg as I moaned helplessly, shaking my hips in desperation.

The witch patted my head again, lightly rubbing at my ears. "There, there...you don't want to be one of those anymore, do you?" I shook my head, letting a muffled groan escape my throat.

"Mmmm, good girl; you're a good girl, Liz. See, it feels nice to be good, doesn't it? You can even make Chris feel good if you've been bad, and then you'll feel good too...it all works out."

I started to pant into her leg; her fingers felt so amazing that it was distracting me from the hunger I felt in my bottom...then, all of a sudden, it was over. Diana brushed her hands on her robe and stood up.

"Well, I should be going, and I have a feeling you won't want to be here all night either. I usually come by here on full moons; it's a great spot to look at the stars. If you come back here then, I could probably reverse the spells...most of them, I'm pretty sure. Just make sure to be a good dog in the meantime" She smiled wider, speaking a bit louder. "And I think you look wonderful with larger breasts, by the way; your boyfriend has fine taste. It just took a bit of help for me to find his backbone. Don't you agree, Chris?"

I turned back to see Chris stir from what appeared to be a daze, shaking his head sleepily. "Huh...? Oh...um...what were we talking about?"

Diana smiled. "I was just leaving, but I wanted to compliment your dog's wonderful jugs before I did. She looks like she's very well taken care of."

Chris beamed at her. "Thank you! Yeah, I've always been really proud of her melons; they're so beautiful, and they're naturals, too! She's like...my dream size, too; I really am a lucky guy." He frowned a little. "At least, when she's in a good mood..."

Smiling wider, Diana patted my head again. "I'm sure she'll be a real sweetheart to you from now on, sir. Here, have a parting gift for the lovely time." Reaching into her robe, she withdrew a leather collar and leash, dyed a very garish pink. I shrank back when I saw it, trying to press low to the ground. I ended up just rubbing my breasts against the pavement, though, and I shot up like a spark; wobbling clumsily on my feet.

"Oh, that's so kind of you; thank you!" Chris replied, his voice full of gratitude. "I was just wondering where her usual leash went...Liz, say thank you, c'mon girl." I felt a firm tug on my tail; it wasn't rough, but it still made my eyes widen, and my mouth opened automatically. "WOOF!"

Diana gave me a smile, then waved to Chris. "You two make an adorable couple. I hope to see you both soon; have fun in the meantime. And don't forget your bags!" And with that, she strode off the path towards a set of trees, her dark form disappearing into the shadows. I whined and began to go after her, but I felt another tug on my tail, and then a tight...something....wrapped around my neck. As I realized it was the collar, I began to struggle weakly, but all I managed to do was stir up the heat inside my bottom some more. Moaning softly, I peaked at the bags that Chris had grabbed.

"Arf?!" They weren't the bags we had before...instead of being full of clothing, they were packed to the brim with...with...what could only be called sex toys! I saw a bright pink vibrator and a ball gag sticking out the top, and I tried to lean over to see what else was on them. Chris pulled gently on my tail, though, and I froze in place.

"There we go; good girl, Liz. Good girl." He clipped the leash onto my collar, then strode off into the opposite direction that Diana had vanished, heading back towards our home. I felt myself tugged gently after him, my paws making a soft padding noise on the sidewalk as my breasts jiggled and swayed, slapping lightly against each other and against my elbows. I whined at Chris, already wanting to take a break, wishing he would just stop and tend to my butt.

"Oh, quiet down, Liz. A little fresh air and exercise never hurt anyone, and you get wound up without your walks. Besides, there's a store I want to check out before we go home, so we need to hurry before it closes. I'll take care of you after, OK? Don't be such a bitch, sweetie."

"W-woof! Woof, woof!!!"

Namazuros
Namazuros
181 Followers
12