Bits on the Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++

"I hope I wasn't out of order last night," the email from Jack asked.

"No, not at all," I replied, looking up and down the long room to Jack's glass walled office where I could see him hunched over his PC.

"I hope you enjoyed it?"

"Sort of yes."

"What do you mean, sort of?"

"I enjoyed it at the time, but felt guilty after."

"I know what you mean, so did I?"

"Yeah, I bet yr used 2 it."

"Y u say that?"

"Big wheel in marketing, involved in arranging promotions, travel a lot, loads of entertaining."

"We aren't all lechers."

"lol"

"Hold on phone."

I sat back in my chair pretending to read from my screen, but my eyes were riveted on Jack walking around his office talking on the phone. He was wearing a pink shirt that probably was from Pink, I guessed and a blue striped tie. He wasn't wearing his suit jacket, but had on lightweight blue trousers, which were fashionably fairly tight. He was tall, around six feet and looked to have a fine physique, there didn't seem to be much spare flesh on him. He had quite long hair and overall looked trendy without going over the top and appearing to be trying to look too young. He carried, what I had learned to be, his age of forty five very well. And on top of all that he had a great bum.

Putting all of that together with his intelligence, fairly vibrant and charismatic personality, empathetic and quite sensitive yet assertive manner made for a pretty good package, I thought.

"Not all," I typed as I watched him sit down, adding "Just most."

"But then I'm not most am I?" Quickly came back.

"No" was all I could reasonably think of writing.

He was still on the phone so I didn't send anything else, after all it was becoming a little like the scene from Bridget Jones. I saw him hang up.

"Cat, I have to go down to Bristol this evening straight from work," I read, suddenly thinking he was going to ask me to go with him. I paniced at the thought not sure whether that would thrill me or scare me. Probably both. I continued reading the email. "I think you said your husband was away so I wondered if we could have dinner?"

My heart leaped.

"I don't know, I'm not sure that's a good idea," I found myself typing.

"But Cat we do need to talk, I am not used to this sort of thing and I am so confused," came back his almost immediate and very simpatico response. I had neither, any arguments or, any will left to resist.

"Yes, I suppose we do."

I was on edge all day as I waited for our 'assignation' as I was starting to view it in my mind.

Jack went out and was in meetings in different parts of the building most of the day, though he did put in a number of brief appearances in his office. He totally ignored me, which with the way I was feeling was a good thing.

The sense of our dinner being an assignation increased when, around four, I got a mail from him.

"When I leave this evening you wait and I will text or mail you when the car park is clear, ok?"

++

I had called my son daughter and told them that I would be working late and would grab a bite in the office; I didn't feel that it would be very wise to say I was going out to dinner either on business or with friends, I rarely did that. I told them what to do about making their dinner, they are both very capable like that, but suggested that if they wanted a take away that would be fine. Was I salving my conscience, I wondered.

I had felt hugely nervous during the rest of the day. I had to keep checking my watch and as it got past five, I could hardly take my eyes off Jack's office. Work was as good as impossible.

Fortunately my job is pretty self-contained so I work alone and have little to do with most of my colleagues from a business point of view. I wasn't therefore slacking or doing anything that someone else might notice. I had worried a bit over the last couple of weeks when I had seen some co workers watching me get into Jack's car, but I hadn't had any catty remarks made about it, well not yet at least.

When I saw him walking out of his office at about five forty, most of the staff work until well after six even thought the official end time is five thirty, my heart started to pound and my nervousness increased enormously. I felt as if I was about to do something incredibly dangerous such as rob a bank, as opposed to get in a lift, go down to the car park and get into a colleague's car.

"Oh God Jack," I said as he drove up the ramp onto the main road.

"What?"

"I felt so nervous, doing that?"

"You've done it before."

"I know, but that was different."

We were in stationary traffic so he could turn and look at me. As our eyes met my pulses raced. 'Shit what's happening?' I thought as he reached across and squeezed my hand.

"Just relax, it's not as if we are doing or have done anything is it?"

I smiled at him and continued holding his hand, which was resting on my leg nearer my stomach than my knee. I was wearing a crisp white shirt and a business suit. It was black, lightweight wool with a three button jacket and a pencil, knee length skirt. I was wearing dark, almost black tights and black patent leather mid height heeled shoes.

His hand was right on the hem of my skirt with the edge of it touching my leg.

"No but you know what offices are like Jack."

"Yes and that's why I said about me phoning you. I guess in future we will have to do that sort of thing."

I looked at him and said, smiling. "In future Jack? Is there one?"

He smiled back and squeezed my hand as he said. "Well my dear, that's what we are going to talk about isn't it?"

++

I was in his arms. Our mouths were clamped together. Our lips were squirming against each other and our tongues were plunging and probing. He was thrusting his body against mine and I was writhing against his. He had pushed me back against the wall in the reception area of the office and his hand had found my breasts, I had pushed them back against his hand.

"Oh God Cat, I have wanted this for so long."

"Yes Jack, yes," was all I could groan as he fiddled his hand inside my blouse.

We kissed harder and more passionately; he was such a fervent and enthusiastic kisser. His lips and mouth roamed all over mine. He sucked my lips, licked inside them on my gums and teeth and kissed all over my chin and then down my neck. That made me tip my head back and arch my back a little pushing my breasts and the rest of my body more firmly against him. He was massively erect and that was pressing right against my pubic mound and up the centre of my stomach. He grabbed my bum and pulled me even more firmly against his cock. It felt wonderful. It was romantic, erotic, intimate and so fucking horny I could have so easily been made to cum.

His hand with no further ceremony went up my skirt and right onto my bum, he squeezed that just as I fiddled my hand down between us and felt his erection through the thin wool of his suit trousers.

We had returned to the office after dinner, it was only a few minutes from the restaurant. On just what pretext we had gone there I couldn't remember for at dinner we had, effectively, agreed to have an affair and that had so excited me the rest of the meal became a blur. It kept going through my mind that it was now, not if he would fuck me, but when he would.

I felt his hand going inside my tights. His other had slid into my bra and had scooped my right breast out of its cup. He had kissed that and sucked my nipple. His hand was on my bare bum inside the nylon of the tights, he was edging those down.

The situation was so sordid, so wantonly wicked I was thinking as I revelled in the feel of the outline of his cock. My shirt was undone to the waist, both of my breasts were out of my bra, his hand was on the bare cheek of my bum, my tights were being slid down and I was holding his cock.

At dinner when we had agreed to have an affair I had stopped thinking about the 'if we would make love.' In the situation we were now in, I realised that we were almost at the now of when we would make love.

As he edged his fingers inside my tights round from my bum, past my hip, onto my tummy then down onto my pubes, something snapped. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. It wasn't how I imagined it. Where were the candles, where was the big double bed, the crisp white sheets, the champagne? It wasn't in the plan for us to have sex like this, for him to have me in the reception of the office where we both worked. This was sheer lust. This would only be a fuck not us making love.

"No Jack, no," I said pulling away.

"What?"

"I can't do this."

"Why Cat, why not?" He asked as I pulled away putting my breasts back into my bra.

"Not here, not now Jack. It's just wrong."

"You mean in the office, like this."

"Yes."

"I understand, I'm sorry."

"Oh Jack," I replied softly, "There's no need to be sorry, we were both to blame. I just don't want it to be like this."

"I know, I realise that," he said moving a respectable distance away as I did up my blouse, pulled my tights back into place and smoothed my skirt down.

++

'Sorry about earlier' I read on my phone as I waited for the train at Kings Cross.

'NP, it was good, but not the time or place."

'Agreeeed,' came back making me realise the silly bugger was texting me from his car on the M4.

'Be carefl in the car.'

'Wil do but had 2 cont u.'

'Thnx.'

'u ok'

'Yes fine @ Kings x waiting.'

'B carful this time of nite'

'yes I will, am a big girl tho.'

'mmmmm yes u r'

'now now.'

'sory'

'np lol'

'wen cat?'

'u choose'

'Lunch thursdy'

'yes where'

'how about the Ritz?'

'grate'

'talk soon sleep well'

'yes I will u too'

'unlikely for me'

'wy'

'lot on my mind'

'wot'

'u and us'

'no wot u mean bye'

++

Jack, in the guise of my vibrator, fucked me very nicely just over an hour later.

The next morning, though, preparing breakfast for the kids I regretted that simulated fuck. I regretted the dinner with Jack and, most of all I regretted almost having sex with him in the office. I realised I was regretting everything to do with him.

I was feeling enormous pangs of guilt when I was with the children and, of course, even more so when I was with Richard.

I felt ashamed of myself. Why was I doing it? I had good sex with my husband so it wasn't that. I had a varied and enjoyable social life and I had numerous guys try to pull me at the gym and the tennis club, including a very tempting twenty two year old, so it wasn't either, a need for more in my life or to boost my ego by being wanted.

I hadn't even started the affair and I was lying and making excuses to both my children and husband as well as friends, who I cancelled tennis games or going out with. And now to office colleagues as well about the lifts with Jack.

Yes I had guilt, I had shame, I had remorse, I knew it was wrong, I knew I shouldn't do it, but equally I think I knew that I would.

Fuck it, if only I could find out why and what was driving me to contemplate an affair when I had all the things going for me in my marriage.

++

I didn't work on Thursdays and assumed that was one of the reasons Jack had suggested that day. It meant waiting three whole days though. Three whole days before I would even see Jack as he was in Bristol until Wednesday, three whole days without seeing him, touching him smelling him and, I thought very guiltily, three whole days without fucking him.

"I'm not too sure The Ritz is a good is a good idea," I told him when he called me at the office the next day."

"Why not, the dining room is great, the food's ok and the bedrooms Cat are fantastic."

"Yes I know."

"Have you stayed there then?"

"Yes."

"With Richard, I hope."

"Yes of course," I replied a bit shirtily adding "I'm not in the habit of staying in hotels with any one else."

"So I'm the exception am I?"

"Yes very much so."

"Sorry I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have asked."

"No that's fine."

"So why not The Ritz?"

"It might be a little too public."

"How?"

"Well Richard has many US clients and they might stay there and I know he's had dinner there and maybe lunch. It's too risky."

"Actually you're right Cat, I could see people I know there and although you could easily be a client it could be awkward."

At the dinner when we had made the tacit agreement to have an affair we had agreed to meet and have lunch with no commitment. We both acknowledged that it was a complete diversion for us and that we should be at liberty to change our mind. But just in case, we had agreed, we would book a room. Hence, his nice suggestion of The Ritz. I was actually quite pleased that he suggested such a prestigious place for it indicated to me that he was not used to such, I smiled, 'assignations.'

We discussed it at some length agreeing that a hotel was the most appropriate place to meet and have lunch, but that it should not be one of the landmark places in London.

In the end, we agreed to meet at a rather innocuous hotel, just off the M1 near Luton.

++

Our bodies moulded together so easily and naturally. We kissed, long and languidly, there was no need to hurry, we had the rest of the afternoon and well into the evening if necessary.

We had both arrived by cab knowing that an essential aspect of our assignation would be alcohol. Not masses of it, but wine with lunch in the dining room and champagne with sex in the bedroom.

I was incredibly nervous. I had been when getting ready at home, in the cab on the way and throughout lunch. Although the meal was fine I picked at it and couldn't even remember what I had; the food was unimportant it was the company that was the focal point and what was going to happen after lunch that was the main agenda item.

Although I hadn't let my standards go completely with regard to the type of underwear that I normally wore, even after twenty years of marriage, I had recently found myself visiting lingerie websites; Lejaby, Figleaf, Bravissimo, Agent Provocateur, Janet Regar and the like. I had bought a small selection and feeling nervous and guilty in about equal parts I had slipped into all black, a bit obvious I know, but then I was wearing a black dress. There was a low cut bra, which almost showed my areola and through it did show the indentations of my rather obvious nipples, which always look as though I am aroused. I may well be, but the truth is I simply have protruding nipples. A black thong and as an added bonus to the scenario of the 'assignation' long, lacy topped black hold-ups. It really was underwear to be undressed in, I thought as I modelled it for the full length mirror in my bedroom. That did give me yet a further surge of guilt; it felt so awful dressing up in this obvious 'mistress' underwear in the bedroom I shared with my husband to go to share a hotel room with my lover. My lover, my fucking lover, I thought, amazed, excited, surprised and ashamed that I would soon have such an acquaintance. On top I wore a fairly simple, just above the knee, sleeveless, black sheath dress with a zip up the back and a white linen blazer over it.

At the dinner on the Monday evening and in the subsequent quite busy and fairly open and intimate exchange of texts and emails, we had completed most of the talking that was necessary. We had told each other that we didn't 'do affairs,' that we were hugely attracted to each other and that there seemed to be something driving us towards this point. We had talked at length about how we were both happy at home, loved our partners and children and were, on the one hand, not looking to leave the marital home, but on the other we were not looking for 'bits on the side.' It seemed to both of us that there was more than a sexual attraction, but neither of us could put our finger on what it was. I think on purpose and very diplomatically we skirted round the issue of love.

"At last Cat, at last," Jack whispered into my ear as he kissed me in the elevator taking us up to the top floor.

"Yes," I sighed feeling warm and comforted with my body pressed against his, but also worried and scared at what I was doing.

"You shouldn't have done this," I said when we walked into the penthouse suite.

"After my last three cock ups I wanted everything to be perfect."

"Three?"

"Yes in the car and office and then stupidly suggesting the Ritz."

"Oh yes," I smiled "Still that should tell me you don't have too much practice at such things, shouldn't it?"

"Cat," he said putting his arms round me and pulling me against him, "I really have no practice at all, I swear."

"Then Jack we are two virgins at it aren't we?"

"Yes, but not at this," he rather cheesilly, but nevertheless very comfortingly replied as he kissed me and cupped my breast.

I kissed him back. He kissed me harder. I responded. His tongue probed at my lips. I opened them. The rather languid nature of the kiss changed. It became more urgent and demanding, deeper and more passionate. It was now more as if we had little time than the hours we really had. He pulled me harder against him squashing my breasts and I squirmed with pleasure. He thrust his erection against me and I pushed back.

He was making all the requests a man makes to a woman when he wants sex; sqeezing her breasts, thrusting his hardness against her mound and tongue fucking her mouth. And I was responding with all the acceptances of those requests that a woman makes when she also wants sex.

All thoughts of my family, my responsibilities, my husband, my love for him and them went completely out of the window.

I was no longer a wife.

I was no longer a mother.

I was no longer anything other than a woman wanting to have sex with her lover.

My white, linen blazer came off first. He slid the lapels back, I put my arms behind me pushing my tits harder against his chest and he slid it off me and dropped it onto a chair.

He fumbled at the back of my dress and then finding the tab of the zip pulled it down. It was a nice feeling as the back of my dress parted. It was even nicer when I slid my arms out and it slithered down my body to the floor. It wasn't quite so nice a feeling though when I worried about it getting crumpled lying on the floor; that was more a wifely than a mistress feeling, I thought as I almost went to pick it up.

Jack saying "Oh sod me Cat you look amazing," stopped me and we kissed again.

We were still in the sitting room of the suite. He pulled me over to a settee and he sat on it pulling me onto his lap.

"God your breasts are fantastic," he groaned squeezing one. It felt wonderful

"You like this then?" I said referring to the underwear.

"You sexy, wonderful woman. If I knew that you wore this sort of stuff I'm sure I would have shagged you in the office in front of everyone."

I laughed. "Good job I don't then, I bought it specially for today."

"Mmmmm," he sighed running his fingertips across the swell of my breasts above the black lace of the tight, slightly see through black bra.

As usual my nipples were making large indentations in the fine material and I sighed and jumped a little as his finger found that and pinched it as we kissed. When he cupped my breast, my body jerked and when he slid his fingers inside the cup and wiggled them against my nipple I groaned. The sensations were coming thick and fast. My body felt so alive and vital, I was tingling everywhere, I was so hot and my breasts seemed so full and heavy.

Jack's hand slid down my back, round my hip and right onto the crease in my groin where my leg started. The feelings and sensations were so strong I had to break the kiss for I was finding it hard to breath. He kissed my neck instead and I put my head back. His hand slid inwards onto my thong, he stroked that making gurgling noises of appreciation in his throat. I bent my head forward, I wanted to kiss him again and be kissed by him. I was so aroused, so turned on.