Bitten Sweetly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you grind and suck, my pulse quickens and resonates through my entire body. You grind harder and faster, pushing the shaft deep, deep inside of me, and I can feel my heart racing. Just when I think it's going to explode, you release me from your bite, sucking so hard that your lips pop when the seal is broken. You grab onto my sides and pound down on me so hard that I swear I'm getting buried in the bed, your hips colliding almost violently into mine with each thrust. It feels like the shaft almost pierces me like your teeth, and that sensation finally sends a deep ripple through me just before I reach the very peak of ecstasy. I can tell by the tension in your muscles and the flush that spreads across your bosom that you are coming with me. Each thrust triggers another small burst of pleasure inside of me and again, you gush onto me, only this time, I'm doing the same. The juice covers my mound and runs down my thigh, making our lips smack with each dive.

You bring your lips down on mine, muffling both of our moans. Your blood is pouring into my mouth as we kiss and I'm on fire with this pleasure. Slowly, I begin to suck the blood from your mouth rhythmically, and our hips slow into time with my swallows. When I begin to feel a strange fullness, you suck at my lips before ending the kiss.

You look down on me, stroking my hair. Your eyes are so sweet, and those flushed red cheeks, so brutally beautiful. Already, your image is fading and I'm growing tired.

"It's time now," you say. "It will only be a dull pain, and then you'll fall asleep. Don't worry. You'll wake up beside me. Don't worry."

I can hear my pulse becoming sluggish in my head. Everything becomes soft, and I begin to feel that pain that you mentioned. I can just barely feel your lips pressed against my forehead when it all fades out. I don't want you to go so soon. Oh please, let me wake up soon...

12