Bitter Sweet 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd settled on a studio show and Dafne was looking lost in her own thoughts by the time Dmitri came back with the chocolate. I sat bored for the ten minutes or so that it took them to finish the drink.

I carried the boots back and put the stiffeners back in them while Dafne cleansed her face. I walked over behind her as she finishing, resting my hands on her shoulders and gently massaging her neck with my thumbs.

"Mm, that's nice," she said, leaning back against me.

"Mm, it's been a long evening, especially the last ten minutes," I replied, looking at her through the mirror.

"I will have a word with her when I can. Oh, I learned why Chloe is leaving; she's going back home. Her father's had a stroke and she's taking over the family business while her mother looks after him."

"Ah, I had wondered. I can't fault her for that."

No," she replied, disturbing my hands as she swivel around on the stool. "I'd do the same if I had to."

"Aye," I agreed, as she brought her hands up to my shoulders and pulled herself up.

I saw the kiss coming and tilted my head to meet her lips. I could feel her nipples through the halter, soft lumps squeezed against my bare ribs. As my lips rolled on hers my cock thickened inside the laces.

When she broke the kiss she caught my wrist, "Let's get your belt off," she said as she led me over to the bed.

"Get up," she ordered, as we got there.

I clambered on.

"On your knees," she directed as she sat facing me.

The look on her face told me my erection was visible. Her one hand reached out to cover my shaft while the other grasped the ribbon and lifted the key from her neck.

"Hold that thought till later big boy," she said, looking up at me.

She looked down and undid the lock, leaving the key in it as she removed it. "You can take it off when it goes down," she said, swivelling to put the key on the bedside table.

"Ah ha," I acknowledged as she crossed her hands and grasped the hem of the halter top, pulling it over her head as she turned back.

As she did that I shifted, moving to the edge of the bed to sit there. She handed me the top and stood, her hands going to the button of her shorts. Undoing the zip she wiggled them down over her hips to the top of her thighs.

I only had a side view of the exposed fishnet covered thigh and rounded arse cheek. Her hands lifted, thumbs catching the tights and thong and pushing them down. As she sat I slipped off the bed and to kneel at her feet.

She lay back on her hands, smiling down on me. "MC didn't recognise me till he heard my name, in all fairness he last saw me as a scrawny teenager nearly three years ago, I've blossomed into the real me since then."

She shifted back as I got the lingerie to her knees, lifting her feet and resting them on my knees. She lifted them higher as I got the bunched bundle to her ankles, letting me slip them over her feet.

She closed her legs and sat up. "The tights and thong can go for the wash, you can rehang the shorts and top. I'll be in the shower." As I stood up she rose from the bed and left me watching the wiggle of her cheeks as she walked away.

The clothes took me no time to put away but getting the belt off slowed me down for a good minute with the fiddly laces. She was using the toilet when I walked in; I looked away as I dumped the soiled clothes into the laundry chute.

I turned to the shower, turning my back to her as I turned it on. Waiting a second for it to warm before stepping in. I started washing my chest while I waited the minute or so for her to join me.

"My turn," she said from behind her fingers slipping down my forearm to take the bottle of soap from my hand.

I dropped my arms as she started at my shoulders, enjoying the feel of her fingers scrubbing their way down. My cock was fully erect by the time she got to my waist.

"Bend," she commanded, giving me a nudge in the small of my back.

I bent forward and she trickled some soap on the top of my arse. She tapped my legs apart and trickled some more down into the crack and started there. A finger lingered over my rosebud as she washed over it the soft soapy sensation sending a thrill through me.

My balls got their turn next as her other hand shifted down my thigh. I let out a soft moan as she gently rolled them in her cupped hand. "You like that big boy?" she asked pausing.

"Mm," I answered, dipping further to look through my legs.

"Then I shouldn't get you too excited yet," she said dropping her hand.

I chuckled as she stood behind me.

As I straightened her hand looped around holding the bottle. "Your turn."

I took the bottle and turned to find her turning her back to me. She hunched her shoulders as I poured the soap over them;, then relaxed as I started kneading them.

I worked my way down to her waist then she bent forward, hands on the wall, and widened her feet. I poured more soap and washed her rounded cheeks before venturing into her crack.

As soon as I touched her rosebud she wiggled with a soft sigh. I let the tip of my finger circle a few times before moving on, my fingers sliding over her dangling inner lips and the firm mounds of her outer ones.

She moaned and twisted her hips against my hand. I kept my hand cupped and just gently squeezed and stroked until I felt her warm slippery juices coating my fingers.

I pressed my middle finger in, uncovering her hood and the soft inner core. She wriggled again as my finger stroked up and over her clit. I stroked over her lips and down over her hunny hole, playing there as she started breathing faster, her moans spacing her gasps.

As she twitched I let my finger slip into her hunny hole as it circled it. She gave a sharp cry as she tensed momentarily before exhaling with a contented sigh.

I finger fucked her as I gripped her hip, going as fast and deep as I could as I drove her to her needed climax. I didn't take long to change her moans of pleasure into a cry of joy as she peaked, her tunnel clenching my finger in step with her sobs.

My finger slipped out as she collapsed to her knees, I quickly bent to grab her waist and steady her. It took her a short while to recover and sit back on her heels, my hands shifting to her shoulders as she rested her back against my knees.

"You know how to turn a girl on," she said, moving her hands up to cover mine.

I had no ready answer. I gave her shoulders a squeeze, buying time.

"Help me up," she asked, releasing my hands as she pushed herself up.

My cock brushed against her back as she rose while my hands moved to her waist. As she stood upright she twisted around to face me. "I love you," she said softly as she slipped her hand around my neck.

"And I love you," I repeated back before our lips met.

I could taste the toothpaste on her tongue when it darted in, making me panic momentarily about the taste of my mouth. As the kiss deepened her hand snaked down between us to grasp my throbbing helmet.

My arms tightened around her as my focus shifted from the kiss to her massaging my tingling head. She broke the kiss, her hand stroking my cheek as she drew it back.

"Shall we finish our shower?" she asked releasing my head and stepping back.

"The sooner the better," I answered, dropping my arms.

"We'll do ourselves," she said stooping to pick up the bottle.

After putting a dollop on her palm she passed it to me. I washed swiftly, concentrating on the sweaty parts, my armpits and groin. I stepped into the centre of the spray and rinsed, or tried to as Dafne stepped in and playfully jostled me for the sweet spot.

I surrendered it to her and walked out, she came rushing up behind me as I reached the towel, tickling me as I tried to dry my hair. I abandoned the towel, letting it fall around my neck and tickled her back; she squirmed out of my hands and fled, laughing, to the bedroom.

She'd leapt on the bed before I could catch her, rolling to face me as I clambered on. She lunged and tried to tickle my ribs, my hands flew up to her armpits. She toppled me over and managed to scramble on top of me, pinning me down with her knees on my shoulders.

"Ha," she exclaimed triumphantly.

I struggled back feebly, letting her enjoy the easy victory before I overthrew her. She dipped her head, stray droplets of water falling on me as she pushed herself down to kiss me.

As she released my wrists I curled my hands around her back while her hands cupped my head. As we kissed she lifted her hips and straightened her legs out to lie on me, her landing strip pressing against my resurgent cock.

Her kiss was soft but passionate, her tongue playing with mine as her fingers ruffled my wet hair. I was thrilled with the kiss and her naked body pressed against mine, it felt so perfect, so special.

When she broke the kiss she whispered in my ear. "Fuck me doggie style do it hard and fast."

She broke my hold as she pushed herself up, smiling at me as she squatted on her toes, her feet astride my thighs. I wriggled up and out from under her, letting her drop back to her knees as I rolled onto mine.

She watched me, head turning over her shoulder as I waddled around behind her. She dropped her head onto her forearms, thrusting her arse up as I laid my hand on it.

I grabbed my shaft as I shuffled into position, rubbing my head over her slick folds before sliding it in. "Harder," she called out, as I began slowly.

I picked up the pace, my hips slapping against her as I kept the stroke long and the rhythm fast. Her sighs and soft moans started almost immediately, her head flicking from side to side as the moans began to dominate.

My vigorous thrusting combined with the loving intimacy we shared was bringing me on faster than I wanted. I was happy to feel her first shiver and then hear her shortening breath as I pounded on.

Her first shiver was followed by a longer shudder as she let slip a cry. I shortened the stroke and swung my hips faster, feeling my own peak coming as she groaned and started to push against me.

It was a race she won by a few strokes, leaving me to drive on through her cries of ecstasy to take myself over the edge. My cock slipped out prematurely as she let herself collapse.

I let it lodged in the valley of her cheeks as I lowered myself onto my elbows above her. I kissed the middle of her back then lifted my knee over her leg and rolled to the side. She turned her head to face me.

"Mm," she sighed, "You were terrific."

"If that's the case it's because you inspired me," I answered, looking into her heavy lidded eyes.

"I just want to sleep in your arms," she said, twisting around to back me.

I chuckled. "Can we sleep under the covers."

"Oh," she complained, rolling back away from me.

I rolled to my knees and slipped off beside her, she stood aside for me to pull the covers down and then slipped in to hold the cover up for me to join her. As I snuggled up she gave me her back to cuddle to and guided my arm around her waist.

It didn't take her long to fall asleep, leaving me to reflect on the day. Compared to parties going to a club was easy, I had virtually no interaction with anyone, for the most part I sat bored and ignored.

My mind wandered to what tomorrow held. There was the morning jog, something I wished I could avoid. Then she'd be busy with her morning clients, leaving me bored again.

As the light dimmed for lack of movement I drifted off, still thinking about a diversion to counter it.

~~~

I woke first, sneaking out of the bed to use the toilet and brush my teeth after I washed my hands. She woke as I sat next to her on the bed, giving me a lazy bleared eyed smile as she looked up at me.

"Morning beautiful," I said, returning her smile.

"Mm," she sighed then tried to stifle the yawn that followed.

I chuckled. "Not quite ready to meet the day yet?"

The cover slipped off her as she sat up, momentarily diverting my eyes to her breasts and nipples before I leant in to kiss her. She leant to meet me, her arms flying around me as our lips met.

The thrill of the kiss was enough to set my cock twitching, hoping it was going further. When she broke the kiss she flopped back onto the pillow, her arms slipping to let her hands grasp my forearms.

""Let's go shake the cobwebs out," she said, gripping my arms as she pulled her knees up.

I slipped off the bed to let her get out, then walked with her to the wardrobe to get dressed in the track suit. I was naked under mine while she wore a sports bra under hers.

The circuit she used was a little park tucked away behind the buildings and accessed through a little walkway a few buildings down. She didn't set a very demanding pace but I only lasted half way around the first lap when I had to slow to a walk to catch my breath.

I waited, sat on a bench at the entrance, for her to complete her second lap, expecting her to chide me for my lack of fitness. I watched as she jogged up the path to me, the effort showing on her face as she got close.

"What happened to you," she asked breathlessly as she flopped down onto the seat next to me.

"I'm a gym man," I replied.

"Huh?" she asked puzzled.

"Upper body workouts, not much legwork," I answered.

"I can see that," she said with a chuckle.

"Give me a week."

"We'll see," she replied rising. "Let's see if you can make it home."

I jogged home next to her, the pace a little slower than when we started. I was still glad when we got to the front door, my thighs and calves aching as I climbed the stairs.

We undressed and took a shower, then, with me staying naked while she found a t-shirt to wear, we went down to breakfast. Coffee was first on the list. After I set the kettle to boil and got the cups ready I turned to making the scrambled eggs.

She sat on the stool watching me as I busied myself. When the kettle boiled I made the coffee, taking hers over.

"We're going to have to organise a menu," she said, taking the cup from me. "Do you think three days would be enough?"

"A week would be better," I suggested.

"We'll be eating out some nights, I was thinking when we stayed in we could order in the food for that evening and the next day's lunch."

"That's fine, but if we plan for the week we'll get a more varied diet. Not picking the same things so often," walking back over to the counter.

"Oh, I see what you mean. Yes, we could do that."

"You can probably find an app for it."

"There's diet ones you can program yourself," she replied.

"Do it then," I answered, putting the pan on the stove.

"My pad's upstairs."

"Ah well, later then. While we're talking about shopping could you get me something simpler than that belt thing."

"Like Dmitri's you mean?"

"Something along those lines, yes."

"Okay, but you'll have to shave your pubes off," she answered.

"Huh?"

"Have you seen many others, Doms or subs, sporting hair?"

I took a second. "No, not that I can think of."

She let my answer hang, "I'm not shaving, I'll use a depilatory," I carried on resignedly.

"Not down there you can't, you'd have to do it frequently and it can irritate the skin. You can have thermal epilation or waxing, I'd go with shaving. "

"You give me little option. We'll still need the cream though, I've got a beard growing back," I replied.

"We'll get some, you can add it to the shopping list along with whatever cage you want to pick."

"Thanks," I said, dividing out the scrambled eggs.

I walked over to her with the plates, setting hers in front of her. "While I'm busy you can sort out the washing, strip the covers on the bed and put fresh ones on," she said, picking up the fork.

"Ah ha," I acknowledged, as I started on my food.

It took less time to eat it than it did to prepare it, and I still had the washing and tidying to do while she went off to the bedroom to get changed. After I'd finished I followed her up to find her sitting on the stool, still in her tshirt, using her pad.

She looked up at me as I walked in. "I'm doing our menu," she announced. "It's not quite a weight loss diet, more a healthy one. You can order later. Come over here and bring the belt, you'll have to wear it another day yet."

I walked over to the bed and picked it up, remembering the lock and key on the bedside table, before making my way over to her. She took the lock from me, pulling the key out as she turned to the dressing table and put it down.

She hung the key around her neck. "I won't lock it," she said, turning back to me, "so you can use the toilet."

I nodded and held the belt out to her. "Turn around," she ordered as she took it.

She strapped the belt on and then had me slip my cock into the loose sheath while she threaded my balls through the loop. With that done she turned back for the lock and hung it on the hoop.

With that done I returned to stripping the bed as she walked over to the wardrobe, stripping the t- shirt off as she did. When I'd put the bedclothes down the chute I walked back to see her holding up a concoction of leather straps.

"Wait!" she called as I started across to the door. "Help me into this."

I turned toward her as she held it out to me. Taking it from her I tried to work out how it fitted.

"Hold it down," she ordered.

I bent to lower it, she rested a hand on my head a lifted her leg to thread the foot through. When she had both feet through she took it from my hands and tugged it up over her waist.

Turning she gave me her back. "Strap me up." she asked over her shoulder.

There were two cross straps I started on the lower one. "No!" she stopped me. "The top ones first," she said as she flipped one over.

I took it and found the buckle on the top strap to fasten it to. When I'd done the other she bent and twisted to arrange the straps at the front. I waited till she straightened and started on the one around her waist.

She kept making adjustments as I did the top strap up, then turned to face me. "How do I look?" she asked.

"Fine," I said, taking a step back.

The straps criss- crossed her chest, leaving her breasts bare. The straps through her groin followed the line of the panties she was wearing, and I noticed the there was a zipper in the crotch of them.

"Good," she replied. Glancing at the wardrobe she continued. "You can help me with the boots as well."

I collected them and followed her over to the bed. She sat and waited as I took the stiffeners out. I knelt before and held her ankle and fitted the boot on, zipping it half way up her calf before she swapped it out for the other foot.

"That'll do," she said as I started to zip that one up.

I rolled back on my heels as she stood. "I'll be with Chloe if you need me," she said, zipping the boots up.

"Okay," I acknowledged as I stood.

She walked over to the stool and started on her hair as I headed for the door. I made my way straight to the laundry room and started by putting the bedding through and then sorting through to separate out the delicates.

Working, even boring work like laundry, was better than just plain boredom. My problem was I wasn't use to leisure time, out in space you barely had any working a twelve hour shift six days a week.

I found the Tri Vee showed little I was interested in, playing games on my pad was too frustrating with the need to buy things every five minutes to progress through the levels.

Worst of all was the web and the inane antics of the netizens found there. That left little beside music and playing solitaire or something, neither feasible in the long term.

When the bedclothes were done I transferred them to the dryer and put the delicates in for a quick wash. I had two drums to watch now, trying to find patterns in the tumbling clothes.

When the washing was all done and folded I walked it back upstairs, wondering what Dafne as doing now and if the first session had long to go. I put the clothes away and then remade the bed before lying down on it.