BJ Bliss Ch. 08 Hustle & Blow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Justin's side, he was getting a similar treatment, with young women begging him for his load. Marci jerked his cock and licked his balls, while she aimed him at four teenagers that were eagerly extending their tongues.

Katrin watched intensely and clenched her thighs together as the thick white spurts flew through the air like fireworks and splattered the giggling young women. Gwen and Marci jerked and aimed diligently, attempting to provide one gooey squirt per girl and then working back down the line with the rest.

Peter couldn't believe what he was seeing. Autumn and Cherry's faces were attached at the cheek with sticky strand of semen and they turned to lap the cum off of each other's foreheads. On Justin's side, the girls were glazed and confused, laughing at the tremendous volume of semen that streaked their eyebrows and dangled down from their noses and chins.

Gwen and Marci graciously took the men's cocks into their mouths and savored the final drippings and they sucked them clean. The teenagers proceeded to lick each other's faces clean and pass cum from mouth to mouth with playful giggles. They practiced all of Katrin's prized finishing techniques with enthusiasm: from blowing cum bubbles to collecting cum with their fingers and feeding it to each other. They looked up to Katrin for approval.

"Great finish! That was so fucking hot girls," Katrin encouraged them. "I'm sorry!" she said to the mothers, embarrassed by her lack of professionalism.

"Oh, it's okay Katrin," Gwen assured her with a wink. "It was fucking hot." She shared a look with Marci and they both giggled as they approached each other for a kiss. They mixed semen in between their mouths as they tongued each other.

"Mom!" Autumn blurted in objection to the moms' cummy makeout session.

"Hey now," Gwen shot back. "I get to have my fun too. The day that you pay for the blowjob class is the day that you can make the rules." Gwen turned back to Marci and they enjoyed a few soft kisses and then stood to address Katrin.

"I can't thank you enough, I really think this was educational for the girls," Gwen said.

"The men were so patient and well-behaved. Not to mention, sweet," Marci added, sharing a naughty laugh with Gwen.

"Thank you so much for having us and be sure to tell your friends! Discreetly, that is," Katrin said.

"Oh, don't forget your phone," Gwen said just as they were headed to the door. Katrin completely forgot that she had asked to charge her dead phone before the session. She pressed the on-button to boot it up as they descended the stairs and walked back to the car.

A few minutes after Katrin's departure, Gwen was picking up after the party and noticed her phone ringing on the kitchen table.

"Oh, hello, Malena! No, I'm sorry you just missed Katrin, she left with the guys a few minutes ago. Listen, we had an amazing time today, we included an extra big tip. No, it was our pleasure, you'll be hearing from us again soon. Goodbye!"

****

Katrin shut her car door and sighed heavily as Peter and Justin took their seats. She was still burning uncontrollably with sexual frustration and nearly jumped when Peter touched her on the shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

Katrin turned to him and with her bottom lip quivering. "I need you to fuck me."

"Right now?" Peter replied with apprehension, darting his eyes towards the back seat where Justin with looking up in surprise.

"I want him to fuck me too," she demanded, absolutely reeling in anticipation and craving to be stuffed with cock like she had never craved before. She started up the car and sped down the street.

"Okay," Peter agreed. He looked back at Justin. "What do you say?"

"If that's what she wants," he replied with a shrug. "She's the boss."

Katrin drove into the first alley that she could find and threw the car into park. She tossed her glasses onto the dashboard pulled her panties off. She got on to her knees in her seat and pulled at Peter and Justin's shirts to bring them to her. She kissed them, one at a time, swirling her tongue wildly in their mouths and reached down to feel a bulging cock in each of her hands.

"Rub my pussy," she told Justin, lifting his hand under her skirt and between her legs as she turned to pry at Peter's pants. She pushed Peter back against the passenger side door and pulled down his briefs. With an aching moan she leaned forward and desperately filled her mouth with his cock as she felt Justin's fingers expertly tracing her throbbing pussy lips.

Justin's fingers were completely soaked in Katrin's juices. She was practically splashing on to the seat below her. She turned to wedge her ass in between the seats for Justin and fell onto Peter's cock and held it in her throat, enjoying the sloppy flow of spit that soon followed and dripped down to his balls. Justin stroked her ass from behind and penetrated her with his fingers, enjoying the warm flow of her natural lubrication.

"Put your cock in me!" she begged Justin.

Justin quickly mounted her from behind, with a careful 360 look to make sure that no one else was coming through the alley. His cock was raging hard, as he continued to process the image of the horde of young girls sucking him off and playing with his cum just minutes ago.

Katrin's red skirt was almost like a cheerleader uniform and he pulled it up to her hips with ease and plunged in, fucking her as hard as he could from his awkward position. The car was filled with the sounds of Justin's thrusting and the sloppy, wet dives that Katrin taking on to Peter's shaft. Katrin reached back to rub her clit and an intense orgasm washed over her as she bent over in the car and filled herself both ends with throbbing cocks.

She climbed into the back seat and hopped onto Justin's lap, facing Peter and motioning for him to get into position between the seats. She slid down onto Justin's cock and leaned forward to continue giving Peter the most agressive blowjob he could ever imagine.

Her oral lunges were fast and hard, almost punishing. She felt herself dripping all over Justin's cock and balls and building up a puddle of her juices on the back seat upholstery. She looked up at Peter, possessed with lust, almost unrecognizable, and smacked his cock hard against her cheeks and forehead. She rubbed him over her nose, and dick-slapped herself again and again, leaving behind a mess of smudged makeup mixed with saliva and pre-cum.

The windows began to fog up and all three of them started to feel their sweat pouring out.

"Come back here and fuck me," Katrin begged Peter as she positioned Justin's cock against her asshole and slowly fell down on it. Peter climbed between the front seats and with his knees against the back seat he thrusted his cock forward and filled her dripping cunt.

Katrin yelled out wildly as the men rhythmically pumped into her ass and pussy. Peter sucked on her hard nipples and Justin held her ass supportively as she gyrated in pleasure. She couldn't keep track of her orgasms. They kept firing off rapidly, surging through her body like electricity and sending her into another plane of existence.

After several intense minutes of double penetration, Katrin pushed Peter back and took his cock and balls into her hands. "Did you enjoy getting sucked off by all of those teenage girls today?"

"Yes," Peter replied. "You taught them well."

Katrin jerked him intensely and leaned down to take him in her throat while Justin pumped her ass in a steady rhythm. She came up from a deepthroat lunge, gasping for air and determined to entice Peter further. "Did you like how they begged for your load and played with it like a bunch of sluts in training?"

"Yes, it was amazing." Peter looked down at Katrin who stared at him so intensely that she brought him to the brink.

"I want your fucking cum! Both of you!" Katrin begged. Justin almost immediately squirted his hot load into Katrin's ass as he groaned in pleasure. Peter quickly followed, splashing her across cheek and into her hair with his first shot as she wielded him in her hand. She swallowed his cock and let him fill her mouth with the rest, swirling and swallowing with emphasis.

"Oh my god, what did we do?" Katrin suddenly blurted. "Can you get me some napkins or something?"

"Of course," Peter replied, still breathing heavy from his orgasm and feeling exhausted and disoriented. They all shuffled clumsily to find their seats and track down their clothes. Peter found some napkins in the glove compartment and helped Katrin wipe her face while she laughed with embarrassment.

Katrin put the napkins on her seat to sop up the leaking cum from her ass before pulling her panties back on. She yanked open the front door, taking a breath of fresh air and peering out to see if the coast was clear. She grabbed the water bottle from the cupholder and dosed her face with it.

"That was fucking crazy, I'm so sorry guys," Katrin said as she took her seat and shut the door, dripping with water. She looked at her face in the mirror and cringed. "Facials are a ridiculously bad idea for car sex, I don't know what I was thinking. You guys must think I am a total psycho."

"Katrin, don't worry, everything is great," Peter assured her as he buttoned up his pants. "I'm just glad we didn't get busted."

"That was amazing," Justin assured her, "I promise I won't tell anyone."

Katrin started up the car and sped out into the street, hoping to get as far away as possible from the scene of the crime.

A nice slow-moving rush hour had already started as they pulled back onto the highway and headed north. As they made their way through the bumper-to-bumper traffic they all enjoyed a much needed moment of silence, catching their breath and trying to process the unexpected events of the afternoon.

LAKE STREET -- 4:30 PM

"Don't you know that you're not allowed to ask for ketchup?" Peter asked Katrin. She was chewing on a plain hot dog with disappointment as the car continued to crawl up the busy highway. "How long have you lived here?"

"Hey, some places are nice about it. What is with this city and ketchup?" Katrin asked.

"He was nice about it. He pointed to the bottles on the tables and said 'go ruin it yerself'," Peter teased, imitating the hot dog guy's accent.

"Yeah, what a dick. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction," Katrin explained, as she choked down another dry bite and reached for her water bottle.

"I like ketchup, but I'm not from here," Justin said with a shrug as he went in for another bite of his heavily dressed hot dog, which was spilling out of the bun and into the wrapper on his lap. "My place is right up here," Justin said as he spotted his building.

Katrin pulled over to the curb and Justin hopped out of the car, approaching Peter from the driver's side window.

"Great work today, you should come along with us full-time!" Justin suggested as he shared a handshake with Peter.

"Peter's just filling in temporarily, this isn't going to be a normal thing. Besides, he already has a job," Katrin said.

Peter to shrugged his shoulders. "She's the boss."

"Okay, then let's get a beer some time."

"I'm in," Peter replied.

"See you guys," Justin said as he headed up to door of his building.

"I want to get a beer too," Katrin grumbled jealously under her breath. She put the car in drive and turned back onto the street.

"No one wants to drink with their boss," Peter teased.

"Hey now, I'm a great boss!"

"Yes you are. And a naughty one."

Katrin blushed and felt herself warming between the legs with thoughts of their scandalous day. What is with me today?! she wondered. She tried to turn her mind turned back to business.

"Do you mind checking my phone, Peter? I just realized I haven't checked it all day, I hope I didn't miss anything important."

Peter pulled out her phone. "It's not on. I just booted it."

"Damn phone. I could have sworn I turned it on after the workshop." Katrin sighed. "I can't wait to get home, it's been a long day. I can't believe I let you do that workshop. Those girls really showed you a good time, didn't they?" She waited patiently for a response and grew concerned. "Peter?"

"Have you noticed that Crown Vic that's been following us?" Peter asked her unexpectedly. "That's definitely police."

"No, people just buy old cop cars. They're really cheap," Katrin reasoned.

"Not with those antennas and those licence plates they don't."

The sudden flickering of blue flashing lights settled the argument.

"Fuck me! Now this?!" Katrin blurted. She pulled over to the curb. "Would they really chase us down because of the alley sex?"

"Probably not," Peter assured her. "Technically, it was public indecency, but don't panic. You have your lawyer with you."

Katrin looked at Peter anxiously and turned back to her side view mirror. A short, stout officer with a thick mustache approached the driver's side. He wore his badge on his vest over white short-sleeved shirt and seemed to have an oddly enthusiastic hop in his step. Katrin rolled down her window and gulped nervously.

"Good evening, Miss. Licence please," the officer requested politely. Peter spotted the officer's partner, a much taller man, who was flanking the car on the passenger side. Katrin quickly produced her license as the officer surveyed it was with a sly smile. "Please step out of the vehicle, Miss Olsson."

Katrin's heart dropped and she froze. Peter looked up in surprise and quickly came to her defense. "She doesn't have to step out of the car."

"Excuse me?" the officer shot back.

"I'm her lawyer. We're going to need your full names and badge numbers."

"Of course," the officer offered without objection, to Peter's surprise.

"I'm Officer Mike Malnati and that's my partner Officer Tony Rosati, we're with Vice Control." They pointed to their badges, which were in clear view.

"Now, I'm asking as nicely. Both of you keep your hands where I can see them and step out of the car."

"Unless you have a warrant, I don't see any reason for that," Peter replied cooly. Katrin glared at him in surprise. Holy shit, he doesn't fuck around.

Officer Malnati tossed an arrest warrant over to Peter, who looked over it with sudden panic. It was the real deal and it had Katrin's name on it. Office Malnati let out a cackling laugh.

"Hey Tony," Officer Malnati called over to his partner with a smile. "Did you see the look on his face. Fucking priceless!"

"I saw it," Officer Rosati replied. "He's very disappointed."

Malnati's smile quickly faded. "Keep your hands where I can see them and get out of the fucking car!"

Katrin and Peter exited their respective doors and quickly placed their hands on the roof of the car. Peter tried his best to keep a look of assurance on his face. Katrin was white as a ghost, trying desperately to ignore the stares of passing pedestrians from the busy sidewalk.

"Some lawyer you've got here," Malnati said with a chuckle. "What are those, track pants? Do you mind if we have a look in the vehicle?"

"Do you have a search warrant to go with that arrest warrant?" Peter asked, knowing full well that he had no cards left to play. He was quite sure Katrin had never been arrested and was determined to stay strong for her, hoping that she could follow his lead when the officers got her alone in the squad car.

"Enlighten him, Tony," Malnati responded.

"When making a lawful arrest, the officer may search the area within the defendant's immediate control," Officer Rosati quoted dryly.

"This guy is a fucking encyclopedia," Malnati explained with a laugh as he frisked Katrin thoroughly. "Check this out. Hey, Tony, what are we bringing her in for?"

Rosati rattled off the charges in a rapid-fire and comically monotone fashion. "ILCS criminal code, section eleven sixteen, pandering, section eleven fifteen, soliciting, section eleven nineteen, pimping."

"Did you hear that?" Officer Malnati asked Katrin as he ducked his head into her car to begin his search. "When did you decide to get into pimping, Katrin? You seem like a nice, respectful lady. What finally tipped the scale for you?"

"She listened to too much of the Snoop Dogg in high school," Rosati mumbled, causing his partner to burst out with laughter as he dug through the back seat.

"Okay, let's get this over with," Malnati said as he returned to the side of the car and pulled Katrin's arms behind her back. She kept eye contact with Peter, desperately holding back her tears as the cold steel of the cuffs clasped tightly around her wrists.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in the court of law," Malnati began. He proceeded to read her the Miranda rights to completion with enthusiasm.

"I'm going to ride with her," Peter bluffed. Malnati and Rosati stared at each other in disbelief and rolled with laughter at Peter's request, holding their sides.

"That was good. I haven't heard that one before," Malnati said in admiration with a sniffle and watering eyes as if he simply couldn't take any more of the comedy that Katrin and Peter's plight had to offer. "Don't worry, buddy. She's got the right to counsel, if that is what you really are, but we don't have to give you a fucking ride. You know, that reminds me—we're impounding the car. We have reason to believe this vehicle was used in the commission of the offense, don't we Tony?"

"Yep. It's a regular pimpmobile," Tony mumbled.

Peter stood on the curb and watched with boiling anger as they escorted Katrin into the back seat of the police car. "You don't have to tell them anything," Peter instructed Katrin with intensity. "You didn't break any laws. They're just trying to scare you. I'll meet you at the station and I'll have you out in minutes." Malnati slammed Katrin's door shut and shrugged his shoulders at Peter with a smile.

The officers hopped into the vehicle and pulled into traffic with their prized perpetrator. Peter reached for his pockets in sudden panic. Everything was in Katrin's purse: his keys, his phone, his wallet. Malnati kicked on the flasher lights in a grandiose fashion as they cruised down the street. Katrin looked back at Peter through the back window helplessly until he faded from view. She continued to eye every passing detail on the city streets with profound envy as they sped her towards the station.