Black and White Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White wished he had the power to turn back Time.

~~~

Aiden slammed the door of Will's black Lamborghini as he got in. He turned the key and revved up the engine. The car purred to life as he ruthlessly pressed the accelerator and sped off.

He was confused earlier. Now his mind was in a state of utter chaos. His whole world had turned upside down. First there was Scott and Will who had left him in the lurch yesterday night without a proper explanation. Then there was Jason who he was slowly losing; trying to talk to Jason was like frantically clutching on to a bundle of wispy straws. Then there was Will who was jilting him today by neglecting his needs, and seemed to think that a sleek car could be used to bribe his lover. Dominic had shown disappointment in him on two fronts as well; first on responsibility and then had hinted that he knew Aiden was gay. And he had even accused him of being involved with Scott. And what the hell had Scott attempted right now? Why the fuck had he tried to kiss him?

Aiden pressed the accelerator even harder as he shifted the gear to a reckless level. He was pissed, angry and muddled. Who should he go to now? Will and Scott were out of he question. So were Dominic and Storm. He was avoiding Tinka since yesterday after their visit to Will's retirement home. Who should he turn to now?

Just then Aiden noticed Jason walking on the opposite side of the road. He had his I-Pod earphones plugged in and was strolling back to college campus. Jason turned as he followed the motion of the svelte black car as it sped by.

Aiden decided this was it. He braked abruptly as the tires screeched and took a u-turn. Jason watched open-mouthed, paralyzed on the spot as the car skidded to a halt next to him. The passenger door slid up as he was greeted by Aiden with a very determined expression on his face.

"Get in Jase."

Jason frantically looked around before he shrugged his shoulders and got in. The door slid down and shut.

'At least the car can be used to intoxicate Jason', Aiden thought to himself. He switched gears as the car zoomed ahead.

"Jason, I really needed to talk to you before, but you would not let me."

Jason had a flustered expression on his face. Between the enthralling effect the car was having on him and Aiden's inquisitions and confessions, he did not know how to respond.

Aiden steeled himself as he blurted out, "Jason, I'm gay."

Aiden turned to watch Jason's expression as the boy turned crimson. "Yeah... ok," Jason replied in a timid voice.

"This car is Will's," Aiden continued, "And he's my boyfriend." Aiden was not so sure anymore if he could use that term for Will. Was Will his boyfriend anymore? He sure was not acting like it since last night. Then he cursed himself for thinking negative thoughts about someone who had given him so much joy.

"Ok," was all Jason replied in an even feebler voice. Aiden did not know what to say anymore. Jason looked absolutely crestfallen; as if he himself had just been outed or something. The car screeched to a halt once more as Aiden applied the brakes.

"Jason, you can leave if you want to now." Jason let out a whoosh of air as he slid the door up and scrambled out.

"Jase," Aiden called out as the fumbling form bend over to listen before he dashed off. "I'm still your friend."

"Yes," was all Jason stated in a goofy manner before he literally fled from the spot. Aiden stared at his eyes in the rearview mirror. They looked bloodshot, as if he had not slept for days.

He wondered how things would turn out in the time to come.

~~~

Black opened his eyes from a forced slumber. Immediately he made out the form of his Empress waiting for him to gain consciousness.

"You're awake Arangyunus," The little lass stated coldly. "Awake and unbridled."

Black tried to raise himself from the platform he lay on. He still felt weak though the agonizing pain he had felt when he had last gained consciousness was no longer there.

"And you shall be unbridled no more," the little girl stated as she held up a shiny stone for Black to see. Black was confused at his Mistress' behavior. What was the Empress doing?

And with a sudden motion the Empress flung the stone at him. Black felt a stinging pain as the gem struck him on his torso directly over where his heart was and remained stuck there. He looked helplessly at his Mistress not understanding what was happening.

The Stone suddenly burst out into black flames as it started to get absorbed into Black's body. Black looked in fear as the gem sunk slowly into his chest and his body absorbed it. He caught hold of the crystal with one hand and tugged at it fruitlessly. The stone showed no signs of stopping its sinking motion.

Black looked up with apprehension and terror on his face. What was Empress Woe doing to him?

And within those moments the stone sunk in completely and incorporated itself into his heart. All signs of question and trepidation immediately vanished as the stone completed its preparation. Black stood rigid and straight as his eyes turned from intense green to icy white for a couple of seconds before they returned to their normal state; a sign that the parasite had worked. He then immediately fell to his knees to bow in front of his mistress.

"You had gotten too wild Aranyunus. It is time that I fully control you." And that is exactly what the little girl intended to do with the 'Stone of Subjugation' buried deep inside the dark angel.

~~~

Ok, so this one ends here. Be on the lookout for the next Episode. That's supposedly the penultimate one.