Black Bitches Of Ottawa

Story Info
Black college man meets horny older Black slut.
1.1k words
3.38
31.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Pump it up, I thought as Jeffrey slammed his dick into my asshole. My sexy Black stud groaned as he worked his dick deeper inside of me. Hot damn. I truly love the feel of his cock in my ass. He's got one of those ass-stretching dicks that you can just die for. Hmm. I'm glad I met him. I was trolling around Ottawa's Saint Laurent Mall for a good deal on shoes when I found something better. A six-foot-two, muscular Black stud with intense eyes. Jeffrey Edmond. As Haitian as rice and beans. A student at Carleton University chilling at the mall. Like so many young men his age, he's got a thing for 'mature' women.

At thirty six, I don't really consider myself mature. I stand five foot eleven, curvy and light-skinned, with big tits, wide hips and a big round butt. My name is Caroline Jean Martinez but my friends call me Miss C.J. I'm mixed, born to a Haitian mother and Hispanic father. Unlike many mixed chicks out here in Canada, I love me some Black men. The darker the better. I've only dated Black men throughout my life and I see no reason to change that any time soon. I approached Jeffrey as he scoped me out, and asked him his name. The tall Black stud clearly wasn't used to sexy older women flirting with him. That's okay because I like to surprise my men.

We grabbed a quick bite at the Chinese restaurant within the food court upstairs, and I learned a bit about him. Jeffrey was twenty three years old, and had recently broken up with his Jamaican girlfriend Janice Elroy. He was going to Carleton University and she went to Algonquin College, where she met Professor James Ryan, some rich older white guy who seduced her. They ran off to Ireland together. After the professor got fired for inappropriate behaviour with a female student, of course. Poor Jeff was still hurting. I told him the best way to get over a woman was to do another woman. He agreed. That's why we went to my place to do the nasty.

I live ten minutes from the Saint Laurent Mall in the suburb of Vanier. Once we got there, Jeffrey and I had ourselves some fun. I hadn't been with a man in ages....five whole days, if you can believe that. To me, that's forever. I needed some dick and Jeffrey was just what I needed. You see, my ex-boyfriend Tyrone Peterson went back to his old lady. This, after six glorious months together. Yep, his old lady is a fat white slut just in case you were wondering. I don't know why they got our brothers hypnotized, man. Whatever. Real Black men know that Black pussy is the best. Accept no substitute...or pale imitation.

Jeffrey and I got down to business. I sat him down on my living room couch and went to work on him. I just unzipped his pants and went straight for the dick. And what a dick he had. An eight-inch, uncircumcised Black monster of a cock. I sucked his dick and licked his balls. Jeffrey got really hard mad fast. I stroked him and then went for a condom. I put the condom on it, then climbed on top of him. I straddled my sexy Black stud, and began riding him. I don't think I'll ever get tired of fucking younger men. They have so much energy about them. And I'm glad that many of them are into women a little older. In the Black community, cougar and cub liaisons are kind of frowned upon but I could care less. I just want to live my life, you know?

I rested my hands on Jeffrey's shoulders and straddled him. Then I began riding him for all he was worth. My sexy Black stud placed his hands on my wide hips and thrust his cock into my pussy. Hard and fast he fucked me. That's one of the things I love the most about younger men. They're always down for a good time and they fuck you real hard. I rode Jeffrey for all he was worth. Hot damn. The sexy stud hammered my pussy with his hard dick. He fucked me roughly like he was paying for it or something. I must say I really liked his style. So much that when he flipped me and put me on all fours, I didn't mind. Doggy style is one of my favourite positions actually. Lots of women are into it, but don't like to admit it. Whatever.

Jeffrey surprised the hell out of me by smacking my big Black ass while fucking me doggy style. Okay. I didn't see that one coming. One thing I don't like about my sexy younger guys is that they sometimes take liberties with you in the bedroom. How else would you explain why he got the urge to spank the bottom of a woman he just met? Yeah, that's what I thought. Still, he was fucking me so damn good that I didn't mind the whole spanking thing even though it's not really my thing. It kind of turned me on, which really surprised the hell out of me. Afterwards, we tried something new. I asked Jeffrey if he had ever fucked a woman in the ass before. He said no. I grinned and told him there was a first time for everything. And that's how we got where we are now.

I got on all fours and shook my ass at Jeffrey. His dick hardened at the sight of my big sexy ass jiggling in front of him. He was very eager but I told him that it's only in pornos that women take big dicks up the ass without lubricant. In real life, things go a little differently. Live and learn, stud. Jeffrey nodded. We used lubricant, and things worked wonderfully. I spread my ass cheeks wide open, and he pressed his dick against my very well lubricated backdoor. And just like that, he eased his cock into my ass. I hadn't gotten fucked in the ass in a while. I had actually missed it. I grinned as Jeffrey fucked me in the ass, slowly at first then he picked up speed. Hmm. Anal sex feels so damn good, especially when you're relaxed and your man is well-lubricated and patient. I had my second orgasm of the afternoon, and it was good. I had the first from touching myself under the table inside the food court while eyeballing Jeffrey.

After this awesome fuck, Jeffrey and I exchanged cell phone numbers. We became fuck buddies. He was just what I needed. Young, dumb and full of cum. I love my men like that. These days, Jeffrey isn't sulking over his Jamaican ex-girlfriend anymore. He's putting that amazing, jaw-stretching and ass-pounding dick of his to good use. Yeah, I'm having fun with him. He' s got some sexy male friends from Carleton University whom I'm dying to fuck. Think he'd mind? He really shouldn't. After all, we're not dating. We're just fuck buddies!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers