Black Bones & White Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No! And it looked so weird, the contrast between Sarah’s milky white skin and Andrew’s gigantic black penis.”

“You sound like you are getting a little turned on here, Annie. Sure you wouldn’t like some big black bone yourself?”

“No way!” But I felt the damp spot in my panties and it worried me. “In fact, I’m leaving now. I simply must see how Sarah is.” I rose from my seat but I could barely stand. My head began to spin and I felt very faint. Sitting back down, I mumbled weakly, “Ricky, do you think you could give me a ride over to Armstrong Hall? Suddenly I don’t feel well and I don’t think I can walk.”

“Sure, let’s go.” He helped me to his car. That’s the last thing I remember from that night.

The next morning I woke very late, almost noon. My body ached all over. My jaw hurt and the back of my throat seemed quite raw. When I got out of bed I could barely walk. I knew then that I had been sexually violated. My anus felt like someone had stuck a lit blow torch up it. And my pussy didn’t feel all that good either. What in the world had happened to me?

I found Sarah in the dorm’s lounge watching television. “Sarah, do you know what happened to me last night? How did I get back here?”

“That little white dude Ricky brought you home about 4 A.M. He woke me up dragging you in. I just thought you were drunk and passed out. You look like you have one helluva hangover.”

“Yeah, I feel like I was run over by a truck.” Or gang banged by a football team, I thought but dared not say. “But I didn’t even have one alcoholic drink, Sarah. You look pissed at me.”

“Not really. I am a little disappointed no one really gives a shit everybody saw me on my knees and Andrew shooting his load all over me.”

“Yes, well, who do you have to blame for that but yourself, Sarah? Nobody twisted your arm to give Andrew a blow job in a room crowded with football players and students. What were you thinking?”

Sarah stormed out of the lounge. I called Ricky. “Ricky, I would like to talk to you about last night.”

“I was just about to call you, Annie. Thought I’d let you get some rest. You had a rough night.”

“How rough?”

“Would you like me to show you?”

“What?”

“It’s on video tape.” Oh my God, I thought, what had I done? “Can you walk over to the athletic complex?” he asked “Nobody is here but me. Go in the ground level door that says Employees Only. I’ll leave it open for you.”

Twenty minutes later Ricky gave me a tour of the 8,000 square foot locker room. Air conditioned, a lounge, five meeting rooms, trophy room, lobby, a fiberglass skylight roof, kitchen. Ricky pointed to a long bench next to the lockers. “You would not believe what you did on that!” He giggled. “Follow me.” We went into the largest meeting rooms equipped with an overhead video projector. “You best sit down, Annie.” He motioned to a couch and popped a tape into the machine.

The movie opened with me naked and dancing with James. We were in this very room. He wore his football jersey but no pants. His huge black penis poked at me when we moved close together. I could not even believe how humungous it looked.

“Somebody drugged me! I have never acted like that in my life, Ricky!” I started to sob miserably. “I just wouldn’t,” I moaned.

“Yes, you were drugged, Annie. Remember the soda I brought you? James put something in it. He told me he’d hurt me bad if I said anything and I knew he meant it. I have seen him hurt people before.”

“What did he give me?” I asked, almost in shock.

“A Roofie. Several, actually.” I knew about Roofies. The forget-me-pill. The date rape drug of choice.

“That got you semi-comatose,” Ricky continued. “Then when we got to the locker room he forced you to take a drink of water laced with Special K. In half an hour you were totally stoned out of your mind.” Special K--Ketamine, more specifically Ketamine Hydrochloride, an anesthetic mostly used on animals. It gives you dreamy, floating sensations and hallucinations that make you feel like you are being removed from your body. Side effects are it can cause loss of consciousness, delirium and amnesia.


The movie continued playing. “Look at those hooters!” Freddy and Teddy chimed excitedly in unison.

Ike focused his attention on the center of my body and the little neatly trimmed patch of red hair. “Man, I’d just love to get a good whiff of that cookie.”

“She has nice lips,” Andrew observed. “I bet she can slurp salami better than her girlfriend, Sarah.”

James then stood behind me admiring my posterior. “That white fanny is mine. But we’ll get to the mud chute later. First things first. James placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. He opened my mouth with his fingers and stuck the head of his penis between my lips. Ricky pressed the slow motion button.

“We, unfortunately, have poor sound. I’ll tell you what was said and by whom as best as I can recollect if you can’t make it out. You didn’t say much anyway, Annie. At one point you had three big black bones in your mouth at the same time, not to mention others in various additional bodily orifices.”

I couldn’t even speak. What I saw on the screen was beyond my comprehension. Ricky sounded like a color commentator. “Here’s where I had to give you some helpful hints, Annie. You sucked cock like a novice, at least until I instructed you in proper technique.”

“I had only done it once,” I mumbled.

“Yeah, well now you’re an expert. Just watch!”

Like Ricky said, I didn’t say much, but he did as I ministered to James. Ricky told me to caress and stroke James lovingly and to marvel at how wonderfully his organ had been created for a woman’s pleasure. James’ erect penis pointed toward the sky and looked like it just might reach it. Ricky suggested I cup his balls in my hand and gently lick softly the underside with my tongue. I did. Ricky then advised that I should concentrate on tapping with my tongue right under the head. I did. At that point I didn’t seem to be able to get much more than the head in my mouth anyway. Ricky said not to tighten my lips at first but use a circle motion so that the cock would slide to different places in my mouth. Both my hands covered James’ shaft. His penis swelled even larger and he thrust his hips forward at me trying to push it down my throat but he couldn’t poke even a third of it between my lips. I gagged. I had to pull it out and several clear drops of fluid came out of the tip.

“Okay,” Ricky insisted, “Now we are going to try another position. You’ll never get any more of it down your throat on your knees, Annie. Lie on your back on the couch with your head over the arm. We need to have your mouth and throat in as straight a line as possible. James, you know what to do, but remember what I told you. Go slow. Annie, you just have to relax and trust James. He’ll slip it down your throat very slowly, about an inch at a time. You just hold it still and find the most comfortable way to let him continue. That’s it. Good girl. Keep your mouth closed tight now around his throbbing cock and like I said, relax. Let James be totally in control. I’d like to see him get all sixteen inches in so that all we see is his balls. You could be the first, Annie, to make it all disappear.”

At that moment Ike uttered impulsively, “Oh, man, this is making me horny.” He was the only player with pants on. The other players just wore jerseys and you could tell clearly that all of them were likewise horny. “I’m gonna get me some pink beaver,” Ike spoke, more like a question than a statement. James nodded for him to go ahead. Freddy and Teddy asked if they could suck my tits and James again nodded.

Ike got his upper body between my knees and started to explore, licking the crease where my legs joined and nuzzled my little red bush with his face. At first he just brushed his lips over my slit without pressing down until I appeared to respond. I could tell by my body language I wanted more and so could he. He lapped my pussy like a dog from the vaginal entrance up to my clitoris and ran his tongue between the inner and outer labia on one side while keeping them together with his lips. Then he did the other side. He fucked me with his tongue--in and out and all around. I could remember nothing of what I felt at the time but it sure looked like I liked it on film. Ike appeared to be incredibly enthusiastic about the task at hand. And a frenzied Freddy and Teddy tried to drive my nipples crazy.

I appeared to have an orgasm because I pulled James out of my mouth momentarily as I seemed to concentrate on my own pleasure. Ricky explained that Ike now was doing his specialty--licking the alphabet. After I had the first orgasm, Ike never let go of my clit. He pressed his tongue along the underside and his lips covered the top. Another orgasm soon followed.

“Put James back in your mouth, Annie,” Ricky instructed. You can do him while Ike does you.” I did. James began to slowly fuck my mouth as I squeezed him with my lips. After about five minutes of this Ricky explained that we now had gotten past my gag reflex and the angle of the dangle and when James did ejaculate I would not gag because James was so far down my throat his semen would go directly into my stomach. I had no doubt that the fact that Ike kept me pre-occupied I was able to detach myself somewhat from what went further and further down my throat. Freddy and Teddy also seemed to distract me with my concern that they might chew my nipples right off.

And then it happened. James exploded. You could tell mostly from the movie by the expression on his face. He had it all in. “See, Annie, what did I tell you?” Ricky said knowingly. “You didn’t gag and pull him out. You probably didn’t even taste it.” And then the rest of the team lined up. Like for a physical waiting for the doctor to squeeze their balls while they turned their head and coughed. They fucked my mouth one by one. All but Ike. He never left the love tunnel. Even Freddy and Teddy took a break from breast feeding to get their hoses drained.

Ricky paused the movie. “Do you want to see more, Annie?”

“Yes, I do, Ricky! I want to know everything that happened. But I can’t believe all that semen I consumed. That can’t be good for a person. But my stomach wasn’t upset. Just about everything else hurt, though, especially my asshole. That’s why I’m lying on this couch on my side inside of sitting.”

“We’ll get to your asshole, Annie, but first let me reassure you about the semen. It contains small quantities of aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, dreatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyretic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermadine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc. See how good for you it is! And if you are worried about your weight, don’t be. The average load contains only about 15 calories. Let’s see, you ate every offensive player but Ike. He saved himself for your butt and kind of paved the way for the others. Lannie, the kicker, doesn’t count and he’s gay anyway. We gave each other a blow job while all this went on. Ten players times 15 calories equals 250 calories. Just a small non-fattening snack.”

Ricky started the movie again. In the next scene I was on my stomach on top of Andrew in a 69 position. Freddy and Teddy lay on each side of Andrew and I had their cocks in my hands, jerking up and down while they played with my breasts. I had Andrew’s penis in my mouth. It didn’t seem so big now. Not now that I had seen one even bigger.

“Now watch this, Annie! This is funny as hell.” Andrew screamed and grimaced when he popped his rocks. “You bit the base of his cock just as he got off. See how your head shakes like a rag doll? You reminded me of a tigress ripping off a piece of raw meat. You should see the teeth marks you left! I guess you sure got some measure of revenge for what he did to your girlfriend, Sarah. I had to apply medication and Andrew got a hard-on while I rubbed it in so I sucked him off. It took longer than when you did him--but he said I was better! Maybe because you spit it out and I swallowed it all. You complained it tasted terrible. I didn’t think it was all that bad but I have given Andrew several dietary recommendations. I told him to lay off the dairy products and eat more fruit. The worst spooge I ever tasted came dribbling out of a dude who loved asparagus. That’s a definite no-no.”

“Fuck you, Ricky!”

“No, thank you, Annie. You are gorgeous but you know I don’t do girls. Except for uh…Mother. But that’s only because eventually I hope to blessed with a substantial inheritance. Besides, Annie, once you go black you never go back. That’s what they say. Our football team does, anyway.”

“Fuck you anyway, Ricky! I hate you!”

“No, you don’t, Annie. I can tell. I bet you’ll even loan me some of your Victoria’s Secret outfits. By the way, you swore like a trooper during the next episodes. I could not believe some of your language! Shame, shame, young lady.”

I threw up my arms in exasperation. “Just keep playing the tape, shit head. Let’s get on with it.”

“After Andrew ran off with a pecker ache,” Ricky explained, “James told Ike to go back to fluffing the fru-fru. He wanted you nice and juicy for what was to come next. I’m sure that you notice that James is now rejuvenated.”

“Rejuvenated? Look at that monster! It looks even bigger than before!”

“I still can’t believe you ate the whole thing, Annie. Kudos! I’m not sure that even I could get it all down my throat but I’d sure wish James would let me try. What the hell, I’m white, aren’t I?”

“Somehow I just don’t think it’s the same, Ricky. Why don’t you get breast implants and put on a wig? Maybe you can fool him into thinking you are a cheerleader.” I laughed weakly. Finally I saw some humor in this ordeal. It did look like I had somewhat of a nice time although I couldn’t remember any of it. And watching it was starting to turn me on.

“You’ll get yours, Annie, and it’s coming up right now. James gets you on all fours and does you doggy. Watch this! You screamed and sputtered obscenities when he first entered you but then you settled down and started to go with the flow.”

I watched the movie in amazement and looked like I had begun to get a little aroused. But apparently just a little. Soon I pulled myself free from James and appeared to be lecturing him. “What’s this all about, Ricky?” I asked. “I can’t make out what I‘m saying.”

“This is hilarious. You chastised James for not knowing how to properly please a woman and he definitely became quite contrite as you ranted and raged on him. Listen closely. The sound gets louder here.”

Yes, I could hear my words now and they sounded more than familiar. I repeated exactly what my lover the doctor had preached to me about the G-spot. I informed James that Dr. Ernst Grafenberg, a German gynecologist and obstetrician, discovered the G-spot more than fifty years ago. Proper stimulation of the G-spot is crucial to multiple orgasms in a significant number of women I droned on and on. I explained that the G-spot is a small soft bean-sized spongy area within the vaginal tract about mid-way between the front of the cervix and the back of a woman’s pubic bone and it is near the neck of the bladder and connected to the uretha. As I spoke I could see that James’ erection had subsided. “I have to take a dump,” he insisted. “Obviously you want some attention paid to your G-spot before I resume pounding your pud. Okay, anything to shut you up. Ike, get your fat ass over here. Do whatever the whining bitch wants. Just make sure she is ready to fuck and not talk when I get back.” James stormed away.

I could hear myself patiently explain to Ike what I wanted him to do. He nodded with ferver. Ike inserted his bent finger and felt around my pubic bone. “Isn’t it very soft and smooth and slippery inside me there?” I cooed. Ike nodded again, joyous he had been given this assignment. “Now, Ike, straightened out your fingers and stretch them further and try to find a hard rubbery tissue that feels like my nipple.”

“I got it!” Ike exclaimed proudly. “It’s pointing south.”

“Yes, it is, Ike. That is my cervix. Now look for what will feel like a grainy and pebbly grape.”

“Hey, hey, hey, is this it?”

“Good boy, Ike. Now put the heel of your hand over that clitoris you sucked and licked for hours, hook your fingers around my pubic bone, and establish a rythym pulling upwards and pressing deep into the tissue. That’s it, Ike. Very good. Very, very good.”

As I lay on the couch watching Ike make me cum on the screen I felt that irresistible urge. I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped my hand down my panties. I looked at Ricky to see if he noticed. He did.

“I feel the same way, Annie. This is a very erotic movie. All those big black rods just dying to be gobbled. I’m so glad you went first.” Ricky unzipped his pants, pulled out his penis, and began to stroke it.

We both masturbated as we went back to the movie. It took about ten minutes of Ike playing with my G-spot before I looked like I had to pee. I suddenly squirted gloriously all over Ike as my entire body quivered spasmodically. I could tell I bit my tongue so as not to swear and otherwise let them all know how wonderful it was.

“Damn it, girl, you pissed in my face!” Ike complained loudly.

“No, I didn’t, Ike. That is not urine. It is female joy juice. Like your own cum.”

“Oh,” he replied, smiling once more. “Well, then, I’ll do it again.” He did. I didn’t bother to try to explain that what gushed in his mouth and all over him was a substantial secretion from my pariurethal glands.

Meanwhile James had returned as did his erection as he watched Ike and I having so much fun. “Okay, Ike, I think you got her sweaty ready. Turn her over and let me get some goober.”

James shagged me from behind until I begged for mercy. This time he definitely hit the G-spot, over and over and over. “Tell me you how much you like it, Sugar, and maybe I’ll stop.”

“Don’t stop!” I screamed. “Not yet!”

“Then tell me what I want to hear you horny little white cunt. Tell me!”

I couldn’t believe the words that came forth from my mouth. And then finally it looked like I had enough and wanted him to cum and leave me alone. I put my head between my knees so I could watch him go in and out of me as I teased my clit with my fingers. “Oh, Sugar Daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard! I love it, I love it! So are so big and so black! Give me the bone, Baby, give it to me! Ohhhh, yes! You’re the best I ever had. Fuck me, Daddy! Harder! Harder!”

James thrust harder and harder as I egged him on. He kept chanting, “Come to Daddy, White Sugar, Come to Daddy,” as he did the bump and grind on me. Finally the moment of truth arrived and James grabbed my hips and held them up against him with his cock all the way inside me as he ejaculated endlessly. “Now you’re a dumb fucking white cunt,” I heard him utter brashly as he pumped his spunk in my cockpit. “I just banged your brains out, bitch.” “Look how James lets his pork sword drip on your behind, Annie,” Ricky marveled. “I’d like to get me some of that milky way. Yum yum. Look how he’s wasting it!”

James squeezed every drop out of it on me and then commanded, “Okay, Ike, I let you lickety lap on the white chick’s scarlet snatch for hours. Now I want you to get her chocolate tunnel ready for my wazoo. Let’s see how ready your tool is. Whip it out, man.”

“I don’t want to, James,” Ike pleaded.

“Why? Just because you have a tiny wonder worm? That’s exactly what we need here. Pull down your pants and let’s have a look.”

“No, no! Please!” Ike began to cry.

“Freddy, Teddy, Toby, get his frigging pants off.” They did. At first you couldn’t even see his penis. Ricky paused the tape and then I could see it hidden in the black forest. It appeared to be about one inch soft. James pointed at Lannie, the gay kicker. “Hey, man, go down on Ike. Get him hard.” Lannie jumped up and at the opportunity. Then James stuck his finger in Ricky’s face. “You, super agent wannabe, get her bung hole ripe for a major stern job.”