Black Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have to do something about that," she thought.

She made a detour on the way out of the shop, to obtain some hair removal cream, determined to deal with the excess pubic hair when she got home.

She left the store still feeling a little unstable and headed home. Her brain felt fuzzy and she couldn't concentrate. She even took a seat on the train. It was only as she was about to get off that she noticed the elderly Gentleman sitting opposite.

As she moved forward to stand up, her skirt slipped up her legs. The man's eyes focussed on her legs. As she stood his eyes bulged and he began coughing. She smiled and winked at him and then left the train.

"Did I really just do that? What is the matter with me? I've just flashed my knickers to a complete stranger – and he would've just seen quite a lot of pubic hair!

"I really must deal with that as soon as I get in."

*****

Chapter 4

Nothing much happened for the rest of that day, nor the next. The cartoon black cat seemed to have disappeared. She went to church as usual on Sunday. Maybe it was her imagination, but people seemed to be looking in her direction more often.

As she left church she shook hands with the vicar, and he said, "You're looking very well, my dear. There's something different about you. Have you changed your hair style?"

She didn't know what to say, so just told him, "Something like that."

Other members of the congregation also engaged her in conversation as she walked down the path. She couldn't remember anything like this happening before. She liked it.

Work kept her busy during the week. Sometimes she idly wondered about what had happened the previous weekend. By now she assumed that the cat was in her imagination. She analysed everything and came to the conclusion that she had indeed gone through a period of mild insanity. She became determined not to let such a thing happen again.

She decided that what had taken place was bad, maybe evil and a good person wouldn't do such things. She seemed to have ignored the fact that she had continued wearing the thongs, even to work, under her normally staid outfits. Sunday was the only day that she hadn't worn a thong and had instead worn a respectable pair of pants to go to church.

Each day she had got dressed and, almost without thinking, put the thongs on. Surprisingly, they felt comfortable and made her feel somewhat freer. Yet nobody else knew that she was wearing them and that made her feel more... relaxed?

Friday evening came around and she got ready to make her way home from work, late again. She felt that she had to finish a particular task or it would seem so much harder on Monday.

"Still here?" came a voice from behind. She looked over her shoulder and saw Tom, one of the Managers leaning against the doorway.

"What? Oh, yes. Just finished actually. Had to get that DR Contact List finished. Why are you still here?"

"Trying to finalise a deal. It paid off. We just got a contract with Random for £15 million!"

"Wow! That's fantastic! I guess you'll be looking for promotion now, won't you?"

He smiled, winked and said, "Yep. Guess so." He paused for a moment and then went on, "Listen, I'm feeling on an incredible high at the moment. I don't want to go home. I want to celebrate. I know you don't normally go out in the evenings. I understand that it's not your style, but you're the only person here. Will you come out with me to celebrate? We can go for a meal. My treat. Please say you will?"

And the cat said, "Don't be a bitch. He's lonely and wants company. Say Yes."

"Yes," she said. "Why not?"

The restaurant was quite crowded, so they popped into the bar next door for a drink first. Cathryn didn't usually drink, but she fancied a Bacardi Breezer. Tom had a bottle of Becks. They talked about work mostly, but soon the subject had been exhausted. Tom tried to get Cathryn to talk about herself, but she felt too self-conscious and managed to turn the tables by asking about him instead.

Tom had led such an interesting life, that she didn't even notice when he ordered another round of drinks. He was 30, currently unattached, never married. When she asked if he had ever wanted to be, he said that he had never even considered the possibility.

They finished their drinks and went back to the restaurant. It had emptied considerably and by the time that their main course was served, the tables around them were empty. Theirs was in a little alcove and they remained undisturbed for long periods.

Was she attracted to Tom? Probably. But she was enjoying simply being in someone else's company for once. The Bacardis followed by a bottle of wine had made her relax more than she ever had before.

They ordered different desserts and then she excused herself to go to the Ladies. Once there, she pulled down her thong and sat on the seat. Having finished she was about to pull them up again when the cat purred from the cistern above her; "You're having a good time aren't you? Makes a change. How does it feel?"

"Good," she replied. "I suppose that you'll want to take the credit?"

"Not until the job is finished. You still need to learn more about yourself. You still need to learn about other people – particularly men. Take those knickers off and put them in your handbag. Then undo at least two of the buttons on your blouse. You have a cleavage, let him see it."

"But won't he think that I'm a slut?"

"Maybe he'd like you to be a slut."

"I couldn't. I don't know how and I'd die of shame anyway."

"Just do what I say and get back out there"

She bunched up her thong and pushed it to the bottom of her handbag. She didn't want to reach into her bag for something and have them fall out in front of him. As she walked back to their table she felt a pleasant draught moving across her pussy lips. That was when she realised that she was getting wet again.

Their desserts had arrived, but Tom had waited for her before starting his. They both took a spoonful and then playfully held out a sample for each other to try. She couldn't help looking at his lips and tongue as he took what she offered. She caught herself wondering what it would be like to kiss him. She almost froze at the thought, but then his spoon was advancing towards her mouth.

If she were to describe her feelings at that point, it was almost as if she felt that she was being made love to. The spoon entered her mouth, the taste of the cream burst onto her tongue. She didn't want to release the spoon, as she moaned in ecstasy. She opened her eyes. His were directly in front of hers, looking slightly surprised. She released the spoon.

"Sorry", she said.

"That good, huh?"

"Fabulous", she smiled.

"I bet his dick tastes as good," said the cat, from just behind Tom.

She didn't know how to react, or what to say. Her lips remained slightly parted. Tom took this as the opportunity to kiss her. She was taken by surprise. She had no chance to push him away. And now she didn't want to.

His tongue entered her mouth and toyed with the end of hers. She had never imagined kissing like this before. She pushed his tongue back into his mouth and held it there, counteracting any moves it made. Eventually, after what seemed a very long time, they broke apart.

"Phew!" he said. "Nobody has ever kissed me like that before. Don't get me wrong, but I would never have imagined that you could kiss like that. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Tell him you just did what felt right. Ask him if he would like you to stroke his cock?" purred the cat.

"I... I haven't kissed like that before. Ever. I... It just seemed the right thing to do. Would you like me to str...? Oh. Er. Never mind. Forget it," she gushed.

"What? What did you want to say? It's OK, I won't mind."

The cat began his wailing, very softly at first but gradually getting louder. As the sound approached the unbearable level, Cathryn tried to speak, "Would you... Can I... I want to...Ineed to..."

"What?"

"Stroke it!"

Tom stopped dead, "Stroke what?"

"Your... your... Oh God forgive me! I want to stroke your cock!"

"What, here? Now?"

"Yes," she hissed and moved her hand onto his leg.

"Wow!" was all he could say.

So she took this as consent and began sliding her hand up his leg. As she neared his crotch she could feel the heat coming from it. As she moved onto his trouser front she gasped at what she could feel. It was moving, growing! Eventually it stopped growing, but continued moving, throbbing and jerking gently.

She closed her fingers around his shaft. It felt so solid and thick. She had innocently imagined that an erect penis would resemble the size and shape of a well-used pencil.

"Oh, yes!" gasped Tom.

"Start rubbing it," said cat. "Squeeze it harder as you pull upwards and release a bit as you push downwards".

Tom took a deep breath and pushed his back into the seat.

"Now go faster. Make him shoot into his pants. Make him explode. Tell him that he's going to come."

Cathryn didn't quite understand what she was supposed to be saying, but as she rubbed harder and faster she leaned over and breathed in his ear, "You're going to come!".

Tom's face went red and his body became rigid, "I'm coming! I'm coming!" he croaked. "Yesssss!"

The cock in her hand was jumping uncontrollably, but then seemed to relax and soften. Tom sat with his eyes closed. She removed her hand from his leg and finished her glass of wine, waiting for him to open his eyes. When he did, he had a soppy smile on his face.

"I can't believe we just did that!"

They both had to try to act normally as the waiter turned up to ask if they wanted coffee. By the time they had been served, Tom appeared to be functioning in a (close to) normal manner. As the waiter left, Tom turned to Cathryn and, taking her head in both hands, kissed her deeply.

He paused and looked into her eyes, their noses almost touching and said, "May I repay the compliment?"

Cathryn misunderstood. She thought he meant that he wanted to kiss her and push his tongue into her mouth again.

"Why not?" she thought. "Yes. Please," she said.

He kissed her again and did indeed slip his tongue into her mouth to duel with hers, but as he did so he slid his hand smoothly up between her legs. She hadn't even realised that they were parted, but the shiver that his touch gave her made her legs spread further. His hand reached her pussy and he broke off the kiss.

"Oh you naughty girl! No knickers! And you're sopping wet too!" And with that he began playing with her clit.

The sensations were beyond anything she had ever experienced. Her mind was only just clear enough to realise that he was beginning to push a finger into her.

"No," she said. "You mustn't do that." He looked at her, puzzled. "You'll break me."

He remained confused for a few seconds longer and then he began to understand.

"You mean... that you're a..."

"Yes," she interrupted.

"Oh." He slid his finger away from the entrance to her vagina. She gasped with the pleasure. "Do you want me to... to... continue to...?"

"Wank me!"

It was more a demand than a statement. Tom continued rubbing for a few more seconds before Cathryn had to bite on her napkin to muffle the noises she was making as she climaxed.

Tom paid the bill and they left the restaurant. They walked side by side towards the station. They went down the escalator and then at the bottom stopped to look at each other. They had to go in opposite directions from this point, so he kissed her on the forehead and said, "Thanks for a really fantastic evening. See you on Monday."

As she sat waiting for her train to arrive at her destination, she tried not to weep. She hadn't wanted the evening to end. But, once again, she felt ashamed at what she had done. What if they had been caught? They could have been arrested. It would have meant going to court. She would have died of shame.

*****

Chapter 5

She awoke late the next morning, very slightly hung over, but feeling very depressed. She lay on her bed and felt the tears prickling her eyes. What was happening to her? She was doing things that she had never, ever considered doing, or wanted to do.

She slowly slid out from the sheets, mildly surprised at her nakedness. She had forgotten that she had simply undressed and climbed into bed last night.

Grabbing a towel from the cupboard she headed for the bathroom, but paused in front of the mirror. She looked at her reflection. Nothing had changed, but something was different. She stepped into the shower and luxuriated in the feel of the hot water, soap and, yes, her hands sliding over her body.

As she walked back into the bedroom, she found the cat was sitting on the bed.

"Oh, you again. What do you want this time? Haven't you done enough damage yet?"

"You've only just begun to live. We've lots of work to do yet."

"Don't you realise that we could have been caught last night. We could have been arrested for... for... indecency!"

"I think you both did adecent job on each other!"

The cat made a strange sound that she interpreted as a laugh. Certainly, the corners of its mouth curved up in what looked like a smile.

She ignored the cat and walked to the wardrobe to select some clothes. She was determined that she wasn't going to wear the gym skirt again. She selected a beige, pleated skirt that hung just below the knee (not exactly fashionable, but still smart). For a blouse, she chose a thick, white cotton shirt with delicate embroidery.

She laid the clothes on the bed and then stepped across to the chest of drawers. When she opened it she couldn't see any thongs.

"Of course," she realised. "I normally do the wash on Friday evening. They're all still in the laundry basket."

She looked at the cat, but she knew what it was going to say. She rolled her eyes and slammed the drawer shut. She looked at the handle of the next one down. The drawer that contained her bras. Looking at the material of the blouse, she understood that she had chosen one that was opaque. The cat was going to tell her not to wear any underwear again!

She sighed and began dressing. After all, she wasn't intending going out and besides, who was going to know?

She finished her breakfast and then went upstairs to clean her teeth. She picked up the laundry basket from the bathroom and took it through to the kitchen. Living alone, it only required two washes a week; one whites and one non-fast coloureds.

She put the coloured wash on first and sat down to read her book. When the wash / spin cycle had finished, she removed the first load from the washing machine - she liked to iron these straight away and put them in the airing cupboard – and then started the whites on a wash / spin / tumble dry programme. She went back to her book and found the cat sitting on it.

"You need to go out and buy some decent clothes for your wardrobe."

"My clothes are decent!" she hissed at the cat.

"Yes, but they're like camouflage. The trouble is, before too long they will become the opposite. So unfashionable that they stand out like a beacon. People will begin to stare. Wouldn't you prefer people to look and admire instead?"

"Well, yes, I suppose so. But that will cost money."

"A bit, but not much and besides, you know that your bank account is more than healthy."

*****

Chapter 6

It was a warm and sunny day again and was nearing lunchtime when she stepped outside the building. She assumed that she was going to go shopping up West again, but as she went towards the station, the cat told her that they were going to try the local shops first. The High Street had a mixture of retail outlets, some very cheap, some charity and some, classy enough not to show prices in the window.

She had often stopped to look in the Window of Kenton's of Chelsea, but had never entered the shop. The clothes that they had in the window included underwear, swimwear, day and evening wear. There was one particular dress that she liked, but she couldn't think of any occasions when she would be able to wear it.

"Go ahead, see if they have you're size and try it on. You can look at everyday clothes afterwards."

She walked to the door, just as the sales person was approaching it from the other side. She smiled and opened the door for her.

"I was just about to close for lunch, but please come in."

She shut the door behind Cathryn and locked it before turning the sign over to 'Closed'. Kenton's took pride in the fact that they gave a personal service – even to the extent of giving up part of their lunch break if necessary.

The assistant's nametag said Margaret. She was an attractive redhead of similar age to Cathryn.

"How can I help you?"

"Well, I've come in on a bit of an impulse really. I was out looking for some nice everyday clothes, when I saw your shop. The black dress in the window, do you have it in a 12?"

"Yes, I believe so." With that she walked further into the shop and approached a rail. Checking the size, she took out the dress, still wrapped in protective plastic and walked towards the changing room just out of sight at the back of the shop. Cathryn walked quickly to catch up.

The changing room had a curtain designed to pull across for privacy, but Margaret hung the dress up on a hook and then just stood, looking expectantly at Cathryn. That was when Cathryn recalled a vague memory; somebody had mentioned that one of the assistants in Kenton's was a known lesbian. She had tried to ignore such gossip at the time, but couldn't help recalling it now.

A cold sinking feeling accompanied the recollection that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Go on. Get on with it," said the cat. "I want to see what happens."

Cathryn wanted to argue, to say "No," but she couldn't talk to the cat in front of Margaret. So she started to unbutton her blouse. She imagined that she could hear Margaret's breathing become heavier as she removed the garment. She tried not to look in her direction.

Looking down to undo the skirt, she realised that her nipples had hardened. She turned away from Margaret, unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the ground. She thought she heard a little gasp, but then Margaret took the plastic cover from the dress, undid the zip at the back and then held it for Cathryn to step into. She told her to turn around and then pulled up the zip slowly. The dress seemed to fit like a glove.

Margaret's hands smoothed the material around her waist and hips, and buttocks. Her touch sent tingles throughout Cathryn's body. In the mirror, the dress really did look good on her. But her nipples seemed even more pronounced than before.

"Turn round," Margaret said.

Cathryn did so. She then smoothed the material over Cathryn's stomach and the front of her legs, before paying attention to her breasts. Not much smoothing required, but she did it any way, sliding her hands across the front of Cathryn's breasts. She couldn't help but feel the hardness of Cathryn's nipples. For Cathryn, that light-headed, dizzy feeling was accompanying the rushing sound in her ears.

"You have a really beautiful body. You aresooo lucky! People would die for one like yours. And you were right not to wear underwear with this dress. It wouldn't have looked right. What do you think?"

"How much?" she asked in a small voice.

"£200. But if you are looking for some other clothes as well, then we can work out some kind deal, say 15% off for multiple purchases?"

"OK," said Cathryn dreamily.

"We had better take this off and put it away safely while we carry on."

With that, she slid both her hands around Cathryn's waist and began unzipping the dress, while continuing to look directly into her eyes. She slipped the dress down and Cathryn stepped out of it. She then put it on the hanger and suspended it from the hook again. She turned back to Cathryn, who was now standing naked, breathing heavily.