Black Cock College Threesome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He answered my prayers. He slapped his big black cock against my lips a few times, and I chased after it, trying to capture him in my mouth. My tongue darted out, desperate to taste him. I was shocked and more than a little embarrassed by my behavior, but I couldn't help myself. He chuckled, then thrust his hips forward, grazing my lips with the head of his mammoth black cock. His thick ebony cock stretched my pink lips wide, and I somehow fit the head of his cock in my mouth. I lapped at it eagerly, licking the head of his cock, barely tasting Sarah's juices, mostly licking up his salty seed.

I reached up and grasped his thickly muscled thighs, marveling at his muscled body. His thighs were rock-hard, and I squeezed them, my dick getting harder as I felt him up. He was bigger than me in more ways than one, and I felt like I was the younger one. I was in awe. He was in complete control, and I didn't want it any other way. He casually explained to me how it was that I, a "straight" white man found myself on my knees with my mouth full of an 18-year-old's massive black cock.

"This happens a lot to white boys, especially when they play sports and have contact with black men in the locker room from a young age. The natural power and dominance of the black man is clear to them, and they learn that the 'myth' of black penis size is more than true. I've been in locker rooms where a whole team is showering together and the smallest black dick is bigger than the largest white dick in the room. Our muscles are different, too. Black men go through puberty earlier, and so especially in high school, and even college, there's a huge difference. I had a man's dick and muscles while my white friends still were packing boy's small dicks, and they were noticeably weaker. Males are pack animals, so most will follow and serve the stronger man. Eventually, a lot of white boys end up meeting the right black man and sucking black dick. Just nature taking its course. Me, I think it can be a beautiful thing, and I love having a white jock on his knees in front of me. Just the look they get in their eyes when they're sucking my black dick is enough to get me off. I don't need to degrade them. It's just a white boy sexually submitting to a black man, the way nature intended."

I wanted to tell him that he was wrong, that I, and all white men, weren't naturally submissive to black cock... I wanted to stand up for my race... but it was hard to say anything with my mouth stuffed full with his massive black cock. I just looked up at him from my knees, and drooled all over his superior black cock while he tirelessly fucked my mouth.

...

I looked back at Sarah and noticed that she was conscious again. She was propped up on her elbow, watching Marcus fuck my face, her eyes wide. Her hand was between her legs; I was mortified to have her witness my submission, but she seemed to be enjoying it nearly as much as I was. Her eyes bugged out further at his words; she seemed intrigued by his Black Cock Superiority theory. She grinned at me when he finished.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned my hands behind my head. This allowed him to control both my arms and my head, giving him free reign to "assist" me in taking his black cock deeper, and I couldn't even try to fight him off with my arms immobilized. He pumped into my mouth, stretching my lips, until his thick cockhead hit my throat. I gagged, and a few seconds later he pulled out, not quite leaving but allowing me to breathe. I tried to breathe through my nose, not used to giving a blowjob. My spit coated his glistening black cock, rivulets of drool escaping, somehow, past his cock and dripping onto my chest. I felt so depraved, on my knees before the black stud, completely submissive, his bitch. I desperately wanted to touch myself.

He pulled me to my feet, then spun me around before pinning me against the wall. I was completely powerless against him, overmatched by his strength. I momentarily flirted with the idea of fighting him, just to give him the chance to put me firmly in my place. The thought turned me on but before I could act, he spanked me, HARD. My ass stung from his blows, but the pain quickly turned to pleasure.

He leaned into me then pushed his hips forward, causing his hard black cock to poke my asshole. I gasped, shocked; I shouldn't have been surprised, me giving up my ass to him was the natural progression, but I hadn't thought that far ahead..

"Fuck yes, fuck that white boy's ass," Sarah purred. She had told me that my ass was my best feature; she said I had a nice bubble butt, and she liked to grab it. Given her reaction to seeing me dominated by Marcus, it really wasn't surprising that she wanted to see my ass violated by his big black cock. I couldn't blame her; I wanted it too. I should've been ashamed to submit so easily, so eagerly, especially in front of my girlfriend. I wasn't though; I was thinking only with my dick, and I was as turned on as I had ever been. I was almost honored to submit to him, to know that he wanted to fuck me. Knowing that Sarah was there to witness it just made it that much more delicious; I wanted her to see me submit to my big black rival, knowing that it turned her on to see his black cock render me powerless, weak with lust.

I had long been aware that my ass was a major erogenous zone, spending longer than was necessary cleaning my butthole in the showers most mornings. I normally soaped my fingers up and slipped a few in, but I could never bring myself to fully embrace my desires; I told myself I was just cleaning, and I never played with my ass while jerking off. I was, typically, ashamed of it, worried about what it said about me that I liked my asshole played with. I never told Sarah about how sensitive my ass was, worried that she might think less of me, that she might think I was gay. Based on her reaction to seeing me submit to my young black teammate, I guess I needn't have worried.

Marcus rubbed his black cock in between my cheeks, slapping each cheek, threatening me with it, teasing me. I arched my back, thrusting my ass back at him, wordlessly imploring him. I was eager to feel him fill me with his magnificent black cock, I wanted to be impaled on it, it was all I could think about. I was just a fuck-toy for him to use however he wished.

"Get over here, get him ready for me."

It took me a second to realize that he was talking to Sarah, understanding it when she went to her knees behind me. I gasped when she spread my ass, then let out a long moan when she began licking my asshole. I had thought about it before; it was every bit as good as I had imagined. She kissed my cheeks before she spanked me a few times as well; I started, not expecting it.

She leaned back in, and her tongue made me squirm with delight, as it circled around the rim, then she pierced me with her tongue. The situation was unbelievably hot, getting rimmed by my girlfriend in preparation for Marcus' black cock. She reached around and pumped my dick; Marcus slipped two finger into my mouth, and I sucked them submissively. I stared over my shoulder at his huge dick, getting more into sucking his fingers. At this point, I would've done anything for him, I was so hot.

All too soon, Sarah stopped and turned to Marcus. "I think he's ready; fuck his ass."

I heard a moan, surprised when I realized it was me. He finally leaned in, pressing his body against mine; I sighed. His cock teased at my hole for a short while before the very tip started to penetrate me, cleaving my cheeks in twain. I bit my lip; it felt like my ass was being torn apart. There was pain, but quite a bit of pleasure as well. I embraced the warring sensations. Sarah watched still on her knees, eyes wide.

I tried to place my right hand on his shoulder to halt his progress so I could get used to him, but he put me in an armbar and kicked my feet out, forcing me onto my knees and shoulders. The position further established his dominance over me. He filled my ass with a few more inches of his thick, black cock.

Sarah's hands returned to my ass, pulling my ass apart to view his black cock disappearing into my ass, and closing my cheeks to press up against his thick meat, repeating the move several times. She had taken charge of me a little, establishing that I was submissive to both my rival and my girlfriend. Sarah murmured, "That looks so hot. Look at how hot he looks fucking you."

I looked into a mirror nearby (probably there for just that reason). I couldn't actually see his black cock violating me, but the visual of his dark ebony body looming over me, my ass offered up to him, was pretty striking anyway.

Marcus grunted. "You like my black cock in your ass, faggot? Tell me how much you need my black cock."

I looked over my shoulder at him and panted. "Pleease.. ohmygod, please fuck me... fill me with your magnificent black cock..." I have no idea what had come over me, this whole night it was like I was possessed. I had never been turned on by men, or entertained the idea of being submissive. Now, I was submitting to a younger black man, and loving it. I had never been so hot. I worried about being turned on by men, wondering if perhaps it was only black men, black cock in particular, that turned me on. If so, showering would become hazardous since most of my teammates, not surprisingly, were black. Even if not, even if it was only Marcus' dominance that I loved, I would have to deal with that the rest of the year. It was testament to my submission, and his power, that I didn't consider not going through with it. I would worry about that, and my relationship, later.

"I need it.. my ass.. take it, it's yours, fuck..."

Sarah giggled. "Well, you heard him: give him every inch of your great big black cock."

He pushed into me, deeper and deeper, going slowly, allowing me just enough time to stretch around him before forcing more of his magnificent black cock into me. Finally, he somehow bottomed out. I was impaled on his dark meat; it felt amazing. I felt some pain as my ass was stretched unnaturally around his thick cock, but not as much as I feared; I had inadvertently prepared myself for him with my explorations in the shower.

He drove his cock into me in deep thrusts. His balls slapped against mine as he rocked back and forth, stretching my ass so I could get used to him. When he finally did pull out, I felt empty, until he thrust forward, skewing me again on his massive tool. He pulled most of the way out...

"You want me filling you up again, slut? Do you want my big black cock back in your ass?

I moaned, needing him to fill me again with his monstrous cock, needing to be stuffed with black cock. The more he fucked me, the more I got used to it, the more natural it felt to be filled by his superior black cock. He was easily penetrating me now; I was still stretched obscenely around his cock, but it felt right; the pain was a distant memory, all I felt now was pleasure. I was so turned on, looking forward to each hard thrust; I started meeting his thrusts, bucking back to help him fuck me deeper. I was out of my mind with lust.

"How's it feel to have a real man inside of you?" Sarah taunted me. I didn't know if she meant it as an insult, the way it sounded. She giggled, "Looks like you are quite the size queen yourself. Who knew, my boyfriend's a BBC slut." It sure seemed like she was getting off watching me submit to my younger, bigger rival. But I was too.

"Fuck... UNNNH...FUCK fuck m-e-e-e-e," I squealed; I fully embraced my desires. I don't know if his magnificent black cock had turned me gay, but I knew I could no longer consider myself straight; I didn't care. I just wanted more.

As Marcus picked up his pace, Sarah goaded him on. "That's right, stud, fuck my boyfriend's greedy ass. He loves being stuffed with black cock. He loves your black cock. Tell him, tell Marcus that you need his big black cock in your ass," she demanded.

I groaned. Marcus pulled my arms behind me as he pounded me. My head slumped and I saw, between my legs, his thick black cock sliding in and out of my ass as my own erect dick swayed back and forth. I marveled again at the length and girth of his beautiful black cock; how had I never noticed before how attractive black cock was? I must have been brainwashed by a macho culture, tricked into thinking that it was unmanly to admire another man's cock.

"I knew you would love black cock in your ass," Sarah hissed in my ear. I briefly wondered what that meant; did she set this up just to see me submit to Marcus? What made her think I would submit?

For the rest of the night, he thoroughly fucked me, leaving me wrung out on the floor, ass sore, with his semen coating my hair and face. He bounced back and forth between me and Sarah, displaying inhuman stamina. Every time he came, however, he delighted in covering my face, degrading me even further, as Sarah shared in his mirth.

Shamefully, I reveled in my humiliation too; something about Marcus' dominance flipped a switch in me, allowing me to pretend to myself that I couldn't stop him, telling myself that he made me go down on him, that he forced himself on me, reaming my ass. Technically speaking, this was correct, but deep down, I couldn't deny that I wanted it as much as Marcus, probably more. Maybe he had been telling the truth, maybe white men were meant to serve black men. I certainly couldn't resist his gorgeous black cock, and it sounded like I wasn't the first white boy he turned.

I worried about the rest of the season, the rest of my life... was this just a onetime thing, or had I been bent by the power of BBC?

Post-script:

I recently re-read "Hot College Threesome" by engine1844, and I had forgotten how hot the story was/is. The dominant male wasn't even black and it turned me on; that's rare. I wanted to write my own, interracial version; I tried to make it as different as possible, but the core of the story is similar. I'm planning a few more chapters that will stray further from the source material.

There are some people on here who don't like the tendency to fetishize black cock; they feel that too many authors focus on black cock, and the stereotype that black men have bigger cocks, and that the black character tends to get marginalized. Well, my black character probably embodies that complaint; he has a personality, but it definitely falls into the typical archetype used for black male characters in the category: cocky, dominant, stud with a big [porn-star] cock. I'm sorry if you feel that this is an all-too common trope, but it's similar to any tv show. Take any cop show; every episode there's a very interesting case, sometimes more than one. That's not very realistic, but what's the point of writing about a boring, mundane case? I can't speak to all the other stories involving a similar black-male archetype, I just want to write my own.

Also, it cannot be forgotten: I have a big black cock fetish. I'm a white man who is sexually submissive, and the thought of a "straight" white male being "forced" to worship a big black cock makes my dick hard. If the black cock is big, and the black man cocky (pardon the pun), it both makes for a hotter story, and also a more realistic one: it would take a very confident man to think his dick could turn a straight man gay, and also men seem to be more size-obsessed than women, so a big dick makes the story work better.

12