Black Cock Party Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I had his dick pulled down and pointing outward, that second shot was literally a rope of sperm that landed about 6 inches from the wall. He continued to buck his helps in unison with each cum blast and the distance being about a foot less further each time. Johnny was in ecstasy as he was releasing all of his pent up goo. Johnny probably shot about ten times if you count the last couple of oozing globs and there was thick white cum all over the floor and even more on my hand.

I couldn't believe the total amount of cum. I let go of Johnny's back which caused him to lean all the way to the back rest with his spent cock laying on his thigh. My hand was covered with clumpy semen and mixed with the lotion, it formed mostly this pasty substance. I spread my fingers and Johnny's cum literally stuck between them forming what looked like a spider web. I know I'm a sick individual, but I really wished there wasn't lotion mixed with it so I could eat it. It looked that good.

I was hoping nobody heard Johnny letting out all that primal pleasure screaming. I went into his bathroom and wiped my hand off. What a waste of some good cum. It had that thick consistency that I like and I had to watch it all get wiped into this towel. Relieving both of these black cocks gave me plenty of mental ammunition for when I jacked off later that evening at my apartment. I never said a word when I left.

12