Black Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
9,001 Followers

I had my own tears now. I guess I had been in an estrogen driven environment for way too long.

"Humbled, and proud. Now come to bed. You have to help wrangle the kids tomorrow."

She reached up and kissed me before she rose.

"All right, but you're handling Jenny. I know she doesn't like me."

I didn't follow her immediately. I checked on the kids, all snuggled down. I checked the doors, walking out the back, listening to the sounds of the night. I looked at the full moon, thinking. Without a doubt, I was the luckiest man alive. I got my dream. Not money. Not power. Just a loving wife and a large family that cared about each other. I sighed, locking the back door. I needed to get to bed. Kids and pecans wait for no man.

...............................................

Well there it is, another harmless bit of fluff. I hope you liked it. Thank you for investing the time to read it. As always vote if you like, and comment if want. Happy Holidays.

Q.

qhml1
qhml1
9,001 Followers