Black Kings

Story Info
White woman and her love of black dick.
1.7k words
4.23
27.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard, dark, and thick... and there were two of them. Chocolate-bodied studs on either side of her face. Her round soft titties were out and one had a hold of her long dark hair and pushed his fat dong to her waiting mouth. Green-eyed Amy was married but didn't care right now, as she took the head into her red lips and sucked on its sweet meat. They didn't mind her thick ass. They didn't even mind the stretch marks on her pale white belly.

She sucked harder with the encouragement of Marcus and felt Jordan kneel next to her and then cup her auburn-furred pussy from behind. He rubbed her wet little slot and hefted her tit with his big hands. These black men were reveling in her body, and that's what she needed, to be desired so lustfully. With her skirt in the corner and her tits flopped out of her top, she was a slut for them to use. And that is what she was after.

Stuck in rut, worse than that, stuck in a life with no passion, Amy had looked to the internet for relief, for escape. She found sites for swingers and for cheaters, and she met Marcus online. He wasn't far and he complimented all her pics, even before she sent nudes. It took a lot of courage the first time, even to just meet in person. It took even more to go into the hotel room when she knew who he was. Now two months later she was on her knees sucking his fat black cock and was going to let his friend stuff her pussy.

Jordan worked her hole, keeping outside but running his thick fingers up and down her juicy trough. She could feel her excitement building and the nervousness flowing away as she just let go and sucked black cock. Marcus was there telling her how pretty she was and what a good girl for slurping his dick.

"We're gonna make you feel so good, baby." he softly said as he looked down on her.

She believed him, because he always did.

The thick white woman worked him back and forth, nodding her head while she bobbed, making him rub the roof of her mouth going in and then out on her tongue. Amy moaned around that dick. She felt passion and desire as she tasted it and sucked her own spittle off of it. She would take him to her throat, and almost down. Marcus still held her hair and could buck it into her windpipe, but he was happy with what he was getting.

Jordan finally slipped those two fat fingers inside her hot dripping pussy, making her moan around the dick in her mouth. He worked them three knuckles deep and tested the waters as it were. Feeling her sloppy juices coat him so easily.

"Oh man, she is ready." He said with some glee up to Jordan.

"I told you, My man. She's a hot one if you treat her right." Marcus said with amusement and joy. "Ain't you, pretty baby?" He lifted her chin as she still sucked his knob.

"Mmhmm," The kneeling white woman agreed and was happy to be there at his feet.

Jordan slipped behind, sitting on his heels, to slide under her rump. She could feel him rubbing that thick nine inches along her crevice and leaned a little forward to give him his opening. Marcus had to bend his knees to keep it in her mouth, but he held her hair and kept her where he wanted her. Jordan found his spot and pressed up into her opening. His thick cock speared her pussy. Once he had the head in, he pulled into her, sinking her pussy on his dark thick dick. The thick-bodied mom gasped around cock and pulled off of it as she began to be fucked. Marcus let her lean into him and then decided to sit on the floor. Ass up and mouth down, as it were, Amy got fucked from behind, with thick meat pushing into her neglected pink pussy. Jordan grabbed thick flanks and pistoned himself in and out of her. Pushing into that rosy-colored ass on each thrust.

Amy moaned deeply again and again as her pussy got used. Marcus put her face over his dick as he lounged on the floor in front of her, his legs spread to either side. Still holding her auburn hair in one hand and leaning back on the other.

"Suck it. You know your job," He said playfully.

For her part she nuzzled into his groin at first, lapping at his balls and the base before licking up the shaft as she was pumped from behind. It all got too hard, bouncing back and forth as Jordan fucked her, so she took him in her mouth again and hummed as she was plowed. She began moaning as Jordan picked up the pace behind her, gripping at her waist, he started pounding her. Slapping into her rump with a hard steady rhythm that electrified her cunt. It felt so good to be fucked so passionately, so needfully. The hot housewife pushed back to meet him on each thrust, grunting as he hit her back wall. Her pussy clenched as he thrust deep every fucking time.

Jordan was building his cum. It churned in his balls as they swung back and forth, smacking into the bitch's clit. Breathing hard through his nose and with a snarl he attacked that pussy, wanting to break that cunt.

"Mmm FUCK, Imma cum in this pussy." he was bucking and smacking into her ass.

Amy wanted that load inside her. She loved that cum inside her. The feeling of hot jizz smacking into her pussy walls, filling her up with its warmth. She even loved the feeling of it trickling out whenever she drove home. The young black stud was hammering her hole. It wouldn't be long. She was gripping him as best she could as that dick moved like a machine.

"AAaagghhhhh" He screamed it out as he exploded inside her, filling her cunt with his load. Shooting sperm deep in her womb. Still bucking but slower yet harder letting it settle in then pulling out to shove it back in again with a growl. Amy lay there, cock in her mouth and panting through her nose. Jordan dropped behind her, settling on his ass, his cock head dripping the last vestige of his orgasm, But it wasn't done. Marcus rolled her over and climbed between pale open legs, lining his wet hard cock to her drenched used hole. He was fat but it slid in easily to her well-lubed pussy. Laying his body across hers, settling on his elbows so her big tits were mashed to his chest.

"Now Daddy's gonna make you cum, baby." He smirked over top of her. "That was just the warm-up."

Amy clamped her legs around him, putting her ankles to his ass. "How you know I didn't?" Now she was playful.

"Whether you did or not, Imma make you cum" Marcus moved that big dick in her, but ground into her too, working his groin into hers before pulling nearly out then shoving it back in.

She loved the heat of him on top of her and could feel her own warmth reflected back. Her hands slid to his sides, almost to his ass he moved in and out of her. Muscled, strong, and enduring, he dug into her hot pussy. Pumping the other studs cum out, making it leak down her ass crack. Amy moaned under him, moved under him, cried with pain and passion when he pushed too deep, but took it again and rocked up into him. Her black lover knew her body better than her husband, knew her needs and desires.

Up on his hands now, he rammed her. Putting an arm behind her knee and cocking it up, he was slamming into her saddle. The room filled with wet SMACKS as groins collided. Her cunt frothy and wet, it gripped him, milked him, even as he pushed it in and out, working that white milf pussy. Amy was under him in a constant moan. Throat humming as he worked her closer and closer, slamming into her furred pussy, now matted with sex juice. She reached for her own tits, cupping them and squeezing them as they shook.

"Don't STOP." She begged. Marcus had no plans to, knowing she was at the edge.

Bucking even harder into her, he bent low to be near her face. "Cum, baby girl. Cum for Daddy. Make it cum for me." He said aggressively. She bit her lower lip, feeling the tide roll in. "Yeah, baby." Marcus encouraged again as he kept fucking her. "CUM", he nearly commanded.

Amy obeyed. Her pussy quivered, her legs shook. She tossed her head back and howled, the waves crashing into her again and again. Marcus rode it out, burying his dick but holding still as she milked it with that orgasming pussy, her body jerking underneath him. As she slowed he went back to pumping her, smaller strokes but still in as deep. Moving quick and choppy to build his own nut. Amy shuddered more, riding little waves as he kept working her pussy, purring under him and clamping her arms and legs around him, waiting for his BLAST.

Marcus buried to the hilt and fully on top of her, shot his wad. Pumping his cum deep in her, groaning into her ear as he came so hard. His cock jerking, as he spent his orgasm inside of her, giving Amy a second black man's sperm. She held him. Moved a little under him, grinding their sexes together slowly, wanting it to last. But this wasn't her husband and she had a home to get back to.

All dressed and leaving Marcus' apartment he pulled her hand before she walked out the door, "next week?" He asked.

Amy shook her head. "I couldn't do anything before the holidays. I wish I could."

Marcus squeezed her hand. "Tell my brother He's an asshole for me. I won't be at Nana's for Christmas