Black Magick Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nibbled softly at her clit. He snaked his tongue into her wet hole. His mother moaned and writhed, her legs, wobbling dangerously on the chair in which she was sitting.

Her stomach muscles clutched tightly, making the sensation in her pussy stronger, and she thrust her hips to push herself deeper into her son's hungry mouth.

Nick gasped, pulling free from Susan just long enough to catch his breath and wipe some of her juices off his face before diving back to pleasure her some more.

He pulled her labia apart with both hands to open her to him more and drove a couple of fingers into her wet opening. He moaned into her clit when her pussy muscles began to squeeze his fingers.

A fire in his stomach told him that his cock would be getting the same treatment if he played his cards right.

Nick's cock was rock hard and so desperate for attention, it hurt. He found himself rubbing his pelvis against his mother's legs as he continued to eat her out.

She was so wet now.

Nick had to take little breaks to catch his breath, every ten seconds or so, to keep from drowning in the nectar that was flowing from his mother's hole.

Each time he would pull away, his mother would grab his head and push him back into her, whimpering, "just a little more, just a little more."

The thought of his mother coming made Nick unbelievably horny. And to think it was his mouth, his tongue that was pleasuring her. He had never thought it possible to have such control of another person. But here was his mother, desperate for his attention, her entire body coming alive with his every touch. She seemed to sway with him, to moan with him. It was better than anything he had ever imagined possible.

His mom began to convulse, and in his eagerness to give her an incredible orgasm, Nick plunged his tongue deeper into her body, but his movement went awry and knocked both of them onto the floor.

Nick, unperturbed, straddled his mother's waist, his cock poking ever-so-slightly between her drenched pussy lips. Nick was on fire.

He kissed Susan's mouth wildly, making her taste herself on his lips. He clutched at her breast through her blouse and tore at the buttons, sending pieces flying.

Nick ripped off his dress pants, and his cock stood straight in front of him. His mother's mouth hung open. She was panting as though she had run a six-minute mile. Nick kissed her throat and her neck, before traveling lower, so that his tongue could flick ravenously at her erect nipples.

He pressed himself closer and began to whisper in her ear, his cock threatening to push into her.

"Please, Mom," Nick gasped desperately. "I... I want to fuck you." He pressed his cock even deeper into her. Nick didn't think he had ever been so horny before in his life. He wanted to be in her. He wanted to feel Susan surround him, to have her muscles squeeze his cock the way they had squeezed his fingers.

But she had to tell him it was okay. If she told him to do it, it would all be all right. He would be a dutiful son, complying with his mother's dark request.

It wouldn't be his responsibility.

"Please, Mom," he begged, his cock bumping softly against her clit, making Susan whimper in pleasure.

"Not yet," his mother gasped, sitting up slowly and kissing her son's forehead, as if to comfort him. "Unless you cool down a little more, all you'll manage to do is cum in me. What I want is a long, hard ride."

That made Nick's cock throb. He almost came on the spot thinking about a marathon fuck with his super-hot mother. Still, he desperately wanted to fuck, right now.

"Oh please, Mom," he begged one more time. "I'll try to hold back. I promise I will. I don't think I can take it any longer."

His mother laughed and pounced on him, pinning him so that his stomach pressed into the white kitchen floor. His cock felt oddly hot and engorged against the cold tile.

Susan spread his legs apart and began to tug on the toy in his ass.

Now it was Nick's turn to writhe and moan. The sensation in his ass was so strong he felt like he would burst. All at once, the toy came free, leaving Nick's ass feeling oddly but blissfully empty.

His mother put the toy to her nose and took a deep breath.

"You've been stealing your sister's lotion," she said, her voice full of deep satisfaction. "I knew you were a horny son of a bitch. I wonder, if I spank you again, will you come all over my kitchen tile? Last night, I was nice enough to clean your mess up for you, but you are a grown boy. If you get the kitchen floor dirty, I'm just going to make you lick it clean."

"Oh no, Mom!" Nick whimpered into the tile. "That would be too dirty!"

"Are you insulting my housekeeping?" his mother asked, pulling his legs roughly apart and threatening to thrust a finger into his ass.

"No, ma'am," Nick said quickly as the finger began to drive into him. "You're the perfect mother. No one could ask for a better one."

His mother smiled and creased his buttocks lovingly.

"And you are very good at kissing ass," she laughed. "I don't much care for housework, really. I'd go out of my mind if I didn't get a good fuck in every once in a while, and that muscular little butt of yours looks tasty."

Nick gasped. His mother was so dirty. How could it be possible? It just didn't seem to fit. His mother, a nympho?

Surely not his mother. She was so upright, so proper.

Yet she watched porn. She cooked dinner with a dildo wedged tightly in her pussy. She had taken her grown son and thrown him over her knee and spanked his bare bottom until he came all over her.

Nick felt his mother's tongue on his butthole. It tickled like crazy, but it felt insanely good. He felt her tongue push into him, as though testing his hole. He gasped, and his hard cock twitched against the white tile. If he didn't control himself, he would come and his mother would force him to get down on his hands and knees and lap the whole mess up.

He couldn't do that! He couldn't let himself. It was too dirty, like something out of a hardcore gay porno. He wouldn't let himself be that dirty.

His mother began to fuck him with her tongue, pushing in and out of him ruthlessly. It felt so good. It made his balls and cock simply itch for attention.

If only her tongue would travel a little lower. If only she would suck on his balls. If only she'd put his cock in his mouth.

He whimpered from pure frustration. Why was his mother teasing him so much? Was it punishment for stealing her sex toys? Or was she simply having a good time keeping him so helplessly horny without relief?

He wanted to come. He wanted to come so badly. Even if it meant that he wouldn't get the chance to fuck her. Even if it meant he'd leave this encounter still a virgin. He was so horny that it actually hurt. He needed to come! He needed to!

But he couldn't bring himself to soil the clean white tile.

"Mom, please, you're torturing me!" Nick gasped. "I can't take anymore! Please, I need to come. Don't make me come here, where we eat breakfast, please don't make me lick my sperm off the floor. Come on, aren't you supposed to be merciful? I'm your son! Please don't abuse me like this."

"Oh, you're such a crybaby," Susan said, gently playing with her son's testicles. "You never let me have any fun. I swear, you've always been a wimp."

"Mom, please don't tease me anymore. Oh please, don't! Didn't I eat your pussy for you like a good boy? Haven't I been good to you? Please don't make me hold out! I can't do it!"

Susan laughed. "Ok, ok, I'll be nice to you." She leapt up to standing and then extended a hand to help Nick up. "How about a compromise. We'll go into my bedroom so you can fuck me properly, but then when you're done, I want you to lick the cum from my pussy. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes, ma'am," Nick said, smiling brightly. He really liked where this was going. Why hadn't he fucked his mother ages ago? She was so hot and so willing.

Susan led him to her bedroom and laid down on her bed with her legs apart, inviting him to climb on top of her.

Nick was very nervous. It was his first time having sex, and he wanted it to go well. He wasn't sure his body would know what to do. What if he came too quickly, or not quickly enough? What if she didn't like it? Would she be mad? All these thoughts were coursing through his brain, threatening to overpower him.

He mentally slapped himself. Hadn't he heard that performance anxiety was one of the biggest problems guys had with sex? He was going to be a man!

He braced himself on his right elbow and began to ease his cock into his mother, using his left hand to press himself into the entrance of her pussy.

His mother moaned softly as he plunged into her. Her body surrounding his cock was every bit as good as he had imagined it. Her muscles clutched at him from the first moment he made his way into her.

Nick shook and shivered, forcing himself not to come. He was going to savor the moment, he wasn't going to just spill his seed and exit like he had no clue how to fuck.

He had watched porn videos. He had read books. He had even gotten a blow job, just yesterday. It wasn't like he was completely innocent!

It took Nick a almost an entire minute before he would bring himself to begin thrusting, and when he did, he eased forward slowly, making sure he could maintain control.

Susan moaned like a whore. It almost drove Nick over the edge. Even now, with his cock slowly plunging in and out of her, he couldn't believe that he was actually fucking his mother.

As Nick grew more confident, his thrusts became faster and deeper. He was beginning to really enjoy himself. He was fucking his mom, the hot woman who watched hardcore porn and walked around with a dildo wedged up her pussy.

He was having the time of his life. Every single thrust sent shivers of pleasure down his spine.

Nick bent down and kissed his mother on the breast. He couldn't quite bring himself to kiss her on the lips as though they were casual lovers.

He sucked at her nipples with feverish desire. His mother's hips began to rock up to meet his movement. He kissed her roughly on the neck, hungrily taking in the taste of her skin.

"Oh Nick, you sure know how to fuck," Susan moaned.

"Oh, oh, oh," was all that Nick could reply. He was pounding his mother so hard that his balls were slamming against her.

"Oh, Nick! Oh!" his mother whimpered, her hips knocking against his as they continued their mad copulation.

Susan sat up and kissed Nick on the lips, his cock still buried inside of her, pinning him backwards onto the bed.

"I think you're ready to give me my long, hard ride now, mister," she laughed seductively, clutching at her own breasts as she rode his cock.

Nick was already very, very aroused, and now him mom wanted to make him hold out even longer. He felt like he was going to die from over-stimulation.

"Oh, Mom! Please, I don't know if I can take it for much longer," he gasped. "Please, you've got to let me come. I feel like I'm going to explode!"

"You can hold out longer," his mother replied, beginning to ease herself up and down on his hard cock. "You're a lot stronger than you think you are."

Her muscles were clamped down really hard on Nick's cock now, so that even though she was insanely damp, he could still feel her on ever inch of his swollen member.

"Oh, Mom! You're driving me crazy," Nick groaned.

Susan quickened her pace on her son's cock, making him moan and squirm as she pleasured herself savagely with his insanely sensitive body.

"No Mom, I really, really can't hold back any longer!" Nick protested, his cock beginning to shudder inside of her.

Susan sighed and continued riding her son.

Just as Nick's cock erupted, spilling his seed deep inside his mother's body, the door opened and Nick's father walked into the bedroom.

Samuel Stuart dropped his black briefcase and stared in shock as his wife pulled herself free of her son's cock.

"In heaven's name, Susan, what are you doing?" he asked, his jaw hanging open. Nick cringed and tried to make himself seem invisible. He had the sinking suspicion that he was in a lot of trouble.

"I'm having sex, that's what I'm doing," Susan said, a little bitterly. "I thought that was so blatantly obvious that even you might pick up on it."

"But I thought..." Nick's father stammered. "I thought that with the money I was sending home, you could buy a prostitute to keep yourself satisfied."

Nick gulped. Did his father actually say that?! To his mom?! What sort of sick family was this that he had been born into?

Susan laughed. "A shrewd businessman like yourself, Samuel, should know that one should never buy something when it's trying to give itself out for free right under your nose. Now if you don't mind, young Nick here has promised to eat the cum he has just deposited in my pussy. You may feel free to busy yourself elsewhere, or you can watch. It's up to you."

"I think I would like to watch," Samuel replied, taking an armchair near the bed and sitting down. "I can take care of business later."

Susan laid down on the bed and spread her legs apart, exposing her pussy to the view of her husband and son. It glistened with a mixture of her son's cum and her own juices.

"Come here and lick my pussy," Susan said, curling her finger towards Nick seductively and spreading her pussy lips further apart for him. "Come clean me up good, so your father can see what a good boy I've raised."

Nick blushed bright red. He wanted to lick his mother's pussy more than anything. His cock was iron hard again from longing. He wanted to taste his cum so he would know for sure that it wasn't a dream, that he just had sex with one of the most beautiful and tempting women in the world. He wanted to feel her juices on his face, to feel her reach climax around his mouth.

But... But his father was looking at him. He couldn't do it when a man he hardly knew glared at him, with a vile mixture of lust and contempt on his face.

"Come, do what your mother says," his father said in his oddly clear voice that sent shivers down Nick's spine.

Nick crept forward on his hands and knees, and with his father's dark gaze on his back and ass, began to lick his mother clean.

12