Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eagerness wasn't lost on Angel, as she smiled, "You are horny aren't you?"

"Yes ... fuck ... yes," I responded without slowing the urgency of my powerful stokes. "I ... am ... very ... horny ... my ... Nigger ... Mistress." I panted as sweat began to coat my naked body.

Having washed his hands thoroughly, Angel's daddy began to lay out the implements for the procedure he was about to perform. Suze's lower lip quivered as she watched him unwrap two long, hollow, stainless-steel needles along with a pair of tongs and a bottle of antiseptic.

"Pleaseeee," Suze pleaded as tears continued to trickle down her lovely white cheeks, "I am begging you, my Nigger Mistress, not this please."

Ignoring Suze's pitiful plea, Angel slapped my ass hard, "Don't you dare cum, girly."

"No ... my ... Nigger ... Mistress ... I ... won't," I replied.

However, the sexual sensations surging through my body had to be acknowledged. My pussy was ablaze with burning need. Involuntarily the muscles in my love hole would convulse, squeezing down hard on Angel's fingers. It took all of my strength and self-control to keep my libido from blasting off into outer space.

Suddenly Angel pulled her fingers from my craving cunt, leaving me panting and sweating. As I focused on the real world again, I realized Suze was now standing up. My eyes were quickly drawn to the silver rings that adorned her succulent nipples. She openly sobbed as she crossed the room to stand in front of Angel.

Jovially the old black man asked, "Who's next?"

"That'd be you," Angel stated lightly amplifying her words with a not so playful smack to my ass.

Determined to be strong, I took my place in the chair that Suze had just vacated. Angel's father went about preparing for the procedure that would leave my nipples pierced just like Suze's. Gritting my teeth, I decided my best course of action would be to simply ignore what he was doing and concentrate on something else. That would turnout to be easier said than done.

I watched as Angel had Suze kneel beside the chair she was sitting in. Holding out the fingers that I had just ridden, Angel ordered, "Clean them bitch."

Without a word, Suze leaned forward and took the two fingers into her mouth. She sucked them deep between her pouty lips and slowly pulled back and began to lick them with her tongue.

As she worked her tongue, I let my gaze wander over Suze's lush feminine body. From her perfectly formed and perky titties to her tight round ass, my mind devoured her beauty. She had an ass so full that many ghetto bitches would be envious. It was an ass that was made for spanking, and it seemed to beg for it.

Suddenly a sharp painful jab to my left nipple rocked my world. Digging my finger nails into the arms of the chair, I groaned as the stabbing agony swept throughout my being. My eyes welled with tears, but I willed myself to not cry. However, my outward reaction didn't give a clue to the turmoil going on inside my brain. My mind screamed, 'Mother fucker!'

Much to my relief, the agony subsided quickly, leaving in its wake a bearable dull ache. I again tried my best to focus on Suze's hot, creamy white body. In the short time I had been distracted; Angel had repositioned Suze so that the submissive bitch was leaning down worshipping Angel's gorgeous feet.

With her magnificent white ass high in the air and with her knees spread, Suze offered a most pleasing view of her glistening slit. Her cute puckered hole seemed to invite invasion. Her pussy lips were swollen and gaping with passion. They revealed just a hint of pinkish delight and looked absolutely delectable. I was totally mesmerized and almost drooling as I pondered both the sight and the possibilities.

'Motheeeer fuckeeer,' my mind shirked as another electrifying jab centering on my right nipple shook my world and shocked me back to reality. Again the agony was overwhelming, but except for a rather loud gasp, I was able to control my outward reaction. As before, the awful pain was short lived, but the throbbing ache that resided in both my nipples was undeniable.

Looking down, I saw that both my nipples had been impaled by beautiful silver rings that matched those that Suze wore. I had to admit that I kind of liked the look. I noted that it hadn't really hurt as much as I thought it was going to. Once again it became clear that Suze, with her outlandish squealing, whimpering and begging was nothing but a spoiled and pampered little southern bitch.

"Well," Angel's father said, "we may as well start with you."

Taking my hand, the old man helped me out of the chair I was sitting in and had me lay face down on the table that sat between the two beautician chairs. Lifting my head, I noticed that several of the black people standing outside the office were giving nods of approval as they inspected my new nipple jewelry. But, a couple others were clearly fucking me in their minds judging from the way they were ogling my naked body.

Lying on my titties intensified the throbbing ache emanating from my nipples, but fortunately it was bearable. After several minutes of prepping, I heard a soft buzz and then a stinging sensation on my right ass cheek. This of course confirmed my hunch that I was getting a tattoo. Focusing my attention again on Suze's up turned ass, I could only hope for the best.

For a little over an hour I laid on the table while the old man worked on my ass. All the time I watched as Suze moved her head and tongue back and fourth between Angel's beautiful feet. Judging from the sexy smile that often formed on Angel's full lips, I could tell she was enjoying putting the spoiled little slut through her paces. I often felt myself dreaming of Suze working her talented tongue on my own feet.

After he had finished, Angel's father helped me off the table as Angel grabbed a hand full of Suze's beautiful auburn hair and pulled Suze's head up. "Your turn, bitch," Angel nearly snarled. Then she added, "Don't say a fucking word to Barbie. We don't want to spoil her surprise do we, girly?"

"No, my Nigger Mistress, we don't" Suze answered obediently.

As I stood up Angel commanded, "Turn around, Barbie."

Silently I turned around, presenting my ass and new tattoo to both Angel and Suze. At the same time I tried to look behind me to see what had been put on my ass. It was impossible for me to see, but as I watched the color drain from Suze's cheeks and her lovely jaw hit the floor, I didn't have to see it to know that it was something dreadful. The small gathering of black people outside the office was also laughing and pointing.

"Outstanding job, daddy, its prefect," Angel complimented her father.

"Thanks, baby," he said as I moved out of the way to allow him to lead Suze to the tattooing table.

"Barbie?" Angel inquired, "Want to take a look, girly."

"Of course I do, my Nigger Mistress," I lied. I didn't want to know what had been branded onto my ass for life.

"Well, take a look in the mirror," Angel laughed nodding towards the full length mirror on one of the side walls.

Silently I walked over to the mirror. As I walked I could hardly take my eyes off of my bouncing titties and the nipple rings that decorated them. Stopping a few feet short of the mirror, I turned my ass towards it without looking, steeling my nerves and taking a deep breath; I allowed my eyes to look down. A soft gasp escaped my lips as I perceived the words that had been forever stamped on my ass.

For a full 20 seconds I stood absolutely still as tears once again filled my eyes. Horrified didn't begin to describe my emotional state as I read the two tiny words over and over praying they would magically change. The two words were written in black, using Old English lettering. One word was written over the other with a pronounced offset. I spelled each word letter by letter hoping that they didn't spell what I damn well knew they did spell.

Nothing I prayed or hoped for changed a fucking thing. After what seemed like an eternity, I had to admit that which couldn't be denied. My white ass had been tattooed for all time with the hideous words "Nigger Meat."

I fought hard to keep tears from leaking down my cheeks. My mind raced to think of something positive before I wept openly. Certainly, while the words were quite ugly, the Old English letters that made them up were quite elegant. I swallowed a lump in my throat, and one couldn't deny that the black ink contrasted nicely with the creamy white skin of my ass.

Somehow I managed to ward off the urge to cry my eyes out. "Okay, slut, that's enough," Angel said. "Come here and kneel at my feet."

Silently and stone faced I turned around and walked the few steps to where Angel was sitting. I noticed Suze had assumed a face down prone position on the table just as I had while Angel's dad busied himself prepping her. Even with her eyes closed tears once again streamed down her cheeks. It was easy to see that the sweet thing was completely terrorized by what was happening. It was made doubly so by the fact that she knew what was about to be etched on her innocent flesh while I'd only been to wonder and pray for the best. She knew and it was obliviously ripping her apart. In my mind I smiled warmly.

Then I turned to face Angel and knelt quickly. At the same time I submissively crossed my wrists behind my back. Angel smiled demurely and wiggled her toes. I didn't have to be told twice. Taking the hint, I spread my knees a bit and lowered my mouth to Angel's perfect toes. Without pausing, I began to lovingly kiss and lick her delicious digits.

As I sucked one of Angel's delicious toes between my lips it dawned on me that with my back arched and my ass high in the air, I presented for Suze the same image that she had given me. It warmed my heart that there was one small difference. Every time dear sweet and spoiled Suze dared to open her eyes she couldn't avoid the words tattooed on my ass that proclaimed me "Nigger Meat". My only regret was that I couldn't see her mental suffering.

Angel's black "cum fuck me" high heels made for easy access to her toes. I lavished loving attention on them, using my tongue to kiss and lick each lovely toe into my mouth. I worked my way from one to the next then back again. I sucked each one tenderly as I imagined it was a tiny cock. Twirling my tongue this way and that I kept it in constant motion. Now and again I would move my tongue along Angel's foot to her heel trying to lick as much of her sole as possible. Periodically, Angel would chance the foot that she offered me. With each change, my effort was reinvigorated.

Time passed slowly, but I didn't allow my effort to lag. As the minutes turned into a half- hour an then an hour, my tongue grew more and more weary. My knees became sore and my back began to ache. But every time I thought that I couldn't go on, I'd think of the sight my submissive pose created for Suze's benefit and I'd attack Angel's toes with renewed energy.

"Done," Angel's father snapped with an air of satisfaction. "Now, how about my payment for services rendered," he chuckled jovially.

"Daddy, control yourself," Angel reprimanded mildly while I continued to tongue worship her feet. "Stand up, Suzie Q, and turn around."

I couldn't see, but could hear Suze's whimpered sniffles as she obeyed.

"Another fine job, daddy," Angel complimented again. Using her foot to shovel me away, Angel told me to stand up and have a look. Of course I didn't think twice before obeying.

After standing, I turned towards Suze. My eyes were instantly drawn to the black letters that had just been tattooed on her gorgeous white ass as she again began to cry. As with my own tattoo, the words were made of Old English style letters. I had to admit that the black on white theme combined with the Old English font created an elegant theme.

As I comprehended the words "Nigger's Whore" I couldn't stifle a short giggle and bright smile. If misery loves company, I suppose total humiliation does as well. Spoiled little Suze broke down into full fledged sobbing when she heard my abbreviated outburst.

Like me, Angel allowed Suze to stand before the full length mirror to inspect her marks that forever proclaimed her to be the property of niggers. Sobbing into her hands, Suze walked the few steps to the mirror. Suze completely ignored the small gathering that remained outside the office. She turned her ass towards the mirror, yet she couldn't bring herself to look at what amounted to a brand, a brand for life.

"Look at it, you whore," Angel demanded coldly.

Suze's knees visibly wobbled as she turned her head to see just how she had been marked for life. She didn't take the news well. For just a second Suze stood absolutely still, then suddenly her knees simply buckled and she fell to the floor in a heap while sobbing loudly into her hands.

Angel's mood instantly changed to one of rage as she charged from her chair shoveling me to one side to stand over the wailing Suze. Grabbing her hair Angel literally pulled Suze to her feet as she hissed, "Stand the fuck up, slut, and stop your god damn crying."

Sensing Angel's outrage Suze, to her credit, did her best to control herself. With considerable effort, Suze managed to control her sobbing and even lowered her hands. Tears still trickled down her blushing cheeks.

Angel's foul mood passed as quickly as it had appeared and she mused good naturedly, "Now it aint so bad. At least now I can tell my two white sluts apart." Then added with giggle, "You know all you white girlys look the same to me."

Angel then turned her attention to her father's needs. "Daddy," she started, "Let's take them to your private office."

Glancing at the black crowd that continued to watch us through the windows, the old man agreed, "Oh yea that is a good idea, honey." Then he turned to walk towards a door along one of the side walls. Without being told, Suze and I followed with Angel bringing up the rear. As we entered the office, I couldn't help but wonder if we'd get a receipt for the "payment" we were about to make.

The private room, thank god, had no windows at all for inquiring minds to peer through, and not much else either. It was every bit as spartan as the rest of the business. The décor seemed to rank between 20th century depression and whore house chic. The walls were painted an appalling passion purple. A 1930ish wooden desk sat along one dingy wall with a matching office chair. A couple stained file cabinets stood against another wall. A single bed with a yellowish mattress cover on it butted against the filing cabinets... The wall above the desk was completely covered with pictures of naked women. Most of the girls had tattoos and body piercing of some sort. Some of pictures were of black women, while the vast majority of them were white women, and most of those were blond. One thing that could be said about all the pictures was that the women in them, black and white alike, all had D-cup or larger titties. Many of the pictures also showed the women engaging in various forms of sexual activity.

With a crude leer, the old man nodded toward the dingy single bed and said, "Why don't you girlys go ahead and get warmed up."

Not knowing quite what to do, Suze and I walked over to the bed and sat down. Suze had finally been able to control her tears, but again grabbed my hand tightly as we walked.

"Daddy, I should tell you that Barbie there was with Ole Leroy a couple hours ago, so you might want to clean her up before using her," Angel warned. Then taking a very ominous tone she said to Suze and me, "You little fucks better do EXACTLY like my daddy says and show him a very GOOD time. Understand?"

Again in unison we answered, "Yes, my Nigger Mistress."

Having given us our instructions, Angel turned and walked from the office closing the door behind her.

"Now for the fun," the old man smiled as he seated himself in the wooden swivel chair near the desk, "go ahead and kiss."

Suze and I hesitated just a moment before turning towards each other and kissing.

"Let's see some tongue," the old man demanded as he unzipped his pants and slipped out his burly black cock.

For the first time in hours Suze showed real eagerness as she stabbed her tongue deep inside my mouth. At the same time, she slipped a hand between my slightly spread thighs. Unable to resist her gentle touch, I spread my thighs a bit more, allowing her fingers unobstructed access to my juicy pussy. All the while our tongues battled. With open mouths, our tongues swirled about each other's with wild abandon. Suze sent a shock wave of sensual yearning through my naked body when she flicked my clit with a finger nail. An instant later, she shoveled a finger deep into my cunt. I gasped with excitement and stabbed my tongue deeper into her mouth.

"That's it, girlys, show daddy how lesbian's make out," the old man urged as he stood up and walked over to us.

Leaning over, he grabbed one of our tits in each of his hands. Suze and I continued to suck face while he mauled our titties roughly. After several minutes, the old man used our titties as handles to pull Suze and me to our feet.

With an evil smile he demanded, "Undress me."

Having said that, the old man shoved Suze to her knees where she immediately began to remove his shoes and socks. At the same time, I began to unbutton his shirt and slip it off.

Suze unbuckled his belt and pulled off his pants and then pulled down his briefs exposing his black semi-hard cock. While it wasn't the largest cock I'd even seen, its seven-inch length combined with its two-inch girth certainly made it look formidable.

The old man then wrapped a hand around Suze's head and pulled her mouth to his cock. Suze understood what he was demanding, and began to lick up and down the length of the half hard black dick. At the same time he used a hand to pull my head into one of his nipples.

I immediately stuck out my snake like tongue and began to gently flick it back and fourth across his hard nipple. I naively figured that being in his mid-fifties the gray haired out man would be good for one strong orgasm and then be done for the day. With that in mind, I sucked his nipple between my lips and deep into my mouth.

Looking down, I saw Suze take his stiffening member into her mouth. The old man's guttural groans told me we were having the desired affect. I switched to his other nipple as he took one of my titties in each of his hands. At the same time, Suze began to deep throat his black dick.

He groped my titties roughly and I was reminded of my recently pierced nipples. After several minutes, the old black stud used Suze's hair to pull her to her feet. I stepped back to make room. He told her to have a seat on his desk, which she did. Then he pulled me back to him and forced me to my knees.

As his semi-hard dick swung inches from my face, I knew what he wanted and wasted no time in giving it to him. As I took the thick black cock into my mouth, he told Suze to masturbate herself. Unable to see Suze, I could only image her spreading her red nylon encased thighs and slipping two fingers into her pussy to fuck herself as the old man demanded.

The old man grabbed the back of my head. The swelling member between my lips grew harder as he pushed and pulled my mouth up and down his cock. I sucked eagerly hoping that he would give Angel a favorable report. Using a free hand, I gently massaged his tight ball sack. Now and then he would allow me the freedom to run my tongue up and down the length of his constantly growing black dick, I used the opportunity to hungrily worship every inch of his cock with my tongue. He seemed to enjoy the lavish tongue attention I gave his balls.

In just a matter of minutes, Angel's father was sporting a massive erection. He pushed me off his cock and ordered me to lie on my back. As I complied, I noticed Suze continuing to finger fuck herself while sitting on the old oak desk. Once I was flat on my back, the old man ordered Suze to clean my slit while ordering me to make myself available.