Black Rod Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had an orgasm that seemed to last for well over thirty seconds, she commented again, "Fuck mate, I've frigged myself off quite a few times since you made me a woman. But I can never cum like you make me cum. I love it, don't stop, fuck don't stop."

I continued and I nibbled on her clit, I licked along the whole length of her pussy. I stuck my tongue into her pussy-hole trying to lap up her juices, she secreted the sweetest flavours, she was so sweet, unlike Monica I did not have to use any added sweeteners.

As I licked her pussy, Liz took off her top and that was an incentive for me to strip as well. I could not take them off quick enough as I threw off each item. I was naked and stood in front of Liz. I stepped forward and turned Liz onto her front; I picked her up, upside down and started to eat Liz's pussy again as I stood. Liz took hold of my cock and started to suck on it. She stroked my cock with a tight fist and a hard suction on my mushroom-head. I was encouraged by that and began to suck on her clit even harder.

Liz threw her legs up straight and said, "Oh yeah, suck it, suck it, suck it."

She had an orgasm and I could feel her body quiver and tremble. Liz had let go of my cock and had grabbed my ass. And as she kicked out she dug her nails in and said, "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, suck me you bastard, oh my fuckin' gouddd!"

I walked over to the bed and threw her down. I jumped up onto the bed and flipped her onto her back, Liz instinctively spread her legs wide and I moved into position. I crawled so that I was on top of her and a placed a hand either side of her head, Liz is quite small so her head was in line with my lower pecks. I jabbed my cock two or three times to find her entrance, then I was there. I fed her my black banana, I penetrated her slowly inch by inch, and she was so tight. I did not withdraw, I fed her my cock till I hit the end, holy fuck she tightened her pussy to get a feel of me. Liz looked up and our eyes met, we both smiled and Liz said, "Welcome home."

I did indeed feel at home and I was in pure heaven, sheer joy flushed through my body as I kept my cock buried. Liz pulsed her pussy muscles and I was glad I was a man. My cock felt like it was ever increasing in hardness. Liz moved her hands back onto my ass she rubbed softly in small circles then slapped both cheeks, the sound echoed around the room.

I slowly withdrew and then we started to fuck, both of us met each other, thrust for thrust. Liz ran her hands up and down my back, then when she got back to my ass she would give a slap again. We continued to fuck and it must have been seven or eight minutes, when I saw Liz close her eyes, she grabbed my ass and forced it down onto her, which stopped me from moving. I was deep into her as she shook and wrapped her legs around me, her arms came upto my back and she said, "Fuckin' fuck."

She then thrust up in small spasms and shouted, "Cumming, cumming, cumming," with each thrust.

She shook and quivered for a couple of minutes and then I started to withdraw and fuck her again. I loved fucking Liz, she gave my cock a reason to stay hard and not cum too quickly.

We carried on for another four or five minutes, when I thought to myself, I wonder if Liz would like it if I did what I did to Monica. I thought well while I'm here, let's see?

So the next time I withdrew I kept in the cock-head and just moved two to three inches in and out. Not fully penetrating her. I almost felt her g-spot on my cock-head, so I concentrated just there, I knew I could put a bit of pressure onto it with the curve I had on my cock.

Liz went wild, holy fuck did she go wild, she in turn reduced her thrusts and ground her pussy, she applied more pressure herself. She screamed out, "You little fuckin' shit, how can you even do that. Don't fuc...ahh. That feels sooo fuckin' nice."

I wanted to keep her on the verge, so every now and then when I sensed she was close, I would go in deep for a minute. Then come back to her spot and stimulated it again. Liz worked out what I was doing and said, "You're a fuckin' bastard Rod, make me cum you cunt. Stop teasing me."

I was back on her spot and kept on it, I looked down at her face and it was an amazingly beautiful sight. Her striking face, her eyes closed tight, and her mouth slightly open as she moved her head from side to side slowly.

First her hips thrust hard up driving me deep, her hands moved to my ass and she dug her fingers hard. Her eyes bulged open and she shouted, "Holy fuck, ohh my fuck, you fuckin' fucker."

I pulled out slowly but drove back in hard and I kept a steady rhythm and with each of my thrusts Liz shouted, "Fuck."

I kept her orgasm going for a good two minutes at least. Then Liz pushed me off and shouted, "Fuck get out, fuckin' hell get out."

She grabbed her pussy and rolled over onto her front. Her whole body shook with violent spasms running up and down. She stayed shaking for a couple of minutes, then was still for a while. I placed a hand on her back and slowly ran it down her body. I started on her shoulders, slowly, softly to the middle of her back, then to the crevice of her lower back, I reached her ass cheek, I softly squeezed it then carried down to the top of her tight strong thighs. Across the back of her knee and onto her well-formed muscular calf, again I softly squeezed her calf and then ran my hand back up all the way to her shoulder.

Liz opened her eyes and softly said, "That was fuckin' amazing."

I tried to be funny and asked, "What! My massaging?"

Liz gave a soft chuckle and said, "No, my orgasm you fucker, that was the most amazingly deep body shattering, mind blowing orgasm ever."

I smiled and said, "I'm glad I could help."

Liz's grin broadened and said, "That's a nice fucking tool you've got there and I'm looking forward to a few more of those believe me."

Liz got up and pushed me onto my back, she mounted me and just as quickly got my cock into her and started to ride me nice and slowly. She would get me in deep and as our groins met she would grind me a couple of times before she rose and came back down.

She placed her hands on my chest and we fucked for a while, while I groped her tits and squeezed her nipples. I just loved her tightness; her pussy was just the perfectly amazing pussy I had fucked to this day. Not to be modest but I have fucked quite a few women in my time. Not being married gives a man the freedom of choice I suppose.

Back to Liz, we had been going for about ten minutes and Liz had gone through another orgasm. After that last one she kept my cock in her deep, not coming up she just ground her pussy on my groin, she thrust her hips back and forth. Another five minutes later she said, "Oh yes, here it is again, thank you god, yes, yes, yes."

She ground hard, her hips slowly ran back and lurched forward, her body trembled. I was going to blow soon; I felt I had a big load to blow. I said, "I'm cumming Liz."

Liz jumped off and grabbed my cock; she wanked me hard with one hand and rubbed the tip of my cock with the palm of the other hand. It felt amazing, I was going to blow, I thrust my hips high and Liz knew I was about to cum, she pointed my cock straight up and wanked me with both hands.

I blew a fountain, literally a massive fountain, my cum was one long strand at least three feet in the air, no fuckin' kidding, Liz continued to pump me and got another four blasts like the first one out of my cock. She then stopped pumping and came down with her head; she squeezed my shaft with both hands. A tight grip on my shaft and her teeth dug into me just below my big head.

She coaxed more cum out and I felt I blew another two or three blasts down her throat. Liz swallowed it all, while her eyes were fixed on mine.

When she had finished, she came high up to me not letting our bodies touch then she kissed me. And as we kissed she lowered herself onto my cum covered body. She rubbed her stomach and tits all over and said, "I hope that was as earth shattering for you as it was for me earlier," and kissed me again.

I was absolutely shattered, holy fuckin' shit, Liz had worn me out. I had never ever been fucked and milked like that. My life with Liz had just started and I thought she was the one that was going to kill me.

It was around midnight and as we both lay on my bed, Liz fell asleep and I tingled with a glow all over and with a massive smile on my face, my cum covered both of us. And just at the thought of what we had done twenty minutes ago my cock started to rise. I thought I should let Liz sleep for a while and I too drifted off.

Something woke me not sure what, I looked over to my alarm clock and it was three sixteen. I heard Liz softly snoring and my cock was fully erect. She had her arm across my body which I rolled away from; she was on her left side. I ever so slowly rolled her onto her back, her legs were starched out straight, her left arm was by her side and her right arm was across her body.

I slowly moved her right arm so that it was by her side as well. I was about to part her legs slightly, but before I did that I looked at Liz's fabulas body. Her face, well her face was one of pure beauty; her tits were firm, her nipples stood proud. Her amazingly flat muscle defined stomach. Her broad hips formed the tops of her firm horse and cock riding thighs. Which lead down to her butt clenching calves; Fuckin' hell, Elisabeth's whole body was one of pure fucking sex.

I wanted to fuck this female, I wanted to make her scream and I wanted her to shout out my name while having her orgasms. I wanted her to have my seed in her young sweet pussy. I wanted her to fuck my cock like it was her only desire.

I wanted to fuck ELISABETH.

I moved closer, not wanting to wake her, so I moved on top of her without touching her anywhere. I placed my arms out so I made sure not to touch her. My cock was hard, it had never been harder. I did not want to just prod my cock at her, so located her pussy with my fingers very softly. I moved my cock to that heavenly place. I said a little prayer in my head and then plunged my cock into Elisabeth.

I slowly and steadily implanted my cock in all the way as I watched Elisabeth's face. She smiled so sweetly, but her body never moved, her arms stayed still. O my fuckin' god she felt so fuckin' magnificent. Her pussy was still as tight as I wanted but still so amazingly lubricated. I was once more in the best place in the world; my cock was once more in heaven.

I'm sure I don't know what women want, but am sure every man wants a tight willing pussy and a tight fit body, young or mature, couldn't give a shit. The one thing I hope a woman may want is that whoever is fucking them can make them orgasm and have an earth shattering experience. I wanted to be that MAN for Elisabeth.

I withdrew as slowly as I had entered then as I entered again, Liz didn't open her eyes but wrapped her legs and arms around me. I was fully in when she opened her eyes and said, "Good morning."

I said, "Sorry Liz, I didn't mean to wake you. But my cock got painfully hard and I had to fuck you."

I must have been an idiot to think I could fuck her without her waking up. But I was relieved that Liz was not upset with me. Liz clung onto me as I fucked her slowly and gently. After a while I concentrated my cock-head on her g-spot, I knew Liz loved that and I wanted to give her exactly what she wanted. Liz moaned, "Oh fuck, you really fuck well. I can't even do that to myself."

We fucked and fucked; I scrubbed against her spot and could see her orgasm building in her face. We both moved in sexual harmony, our bodies moved to pleasure each other.

I relentlessly kept up my strokes and hopefully increased the pleasure for Liz, and Liz said, "Fuck yes, I'm cumming, I'mm cummin."

Her body shook and she clung on tighter, she thrust up her hips and buried my cock well into her pussy. She took my cock-head deep and away from her g-spot to relive the ever increasing body spasms.

Liz had incredibly strong thighs and calf's she could hold me in for quite some time before allowing me to withdraw from her beautiful pussy. I felt her pussy walls as they squeezed and throbbed on my cock. Liz said, "Fuck that was nice. You're in so deep I can feel your every inch in my cunt."

I smiled and kissed Liz's forehead and asked, "You okay down there?"

Liz gave a quick tighter squeeze with her legs and rebutted, "Fuckin' hell you're cock is so hard. Are you okay?"

I kissed her again and said, "I love your pussy Liz, you're the perfect fit for me."

Liz then asked, "Do you want me on top?"

I replied, "Any way you want is fine by me."

Liz let go of her tight grip and fell back onto the bed as she said, "I've done enough riding can you just fuck me here?"

I did not mind that, so started to move my cock in and out of Liz. I fucked her at a steady pace and she fucked me back. Liz gave out soft moans throughout.

We had been fucking for another twenty to thirty minutes, Liz had three more orgasms and on each one she pulled me in and her pussy throbbed on my cock till her orgasm subsided and her body did not quiver. If I was going to cum, I would have to go a bit faster.

Liz noticed that I had picked up the pace and asked, "Do you want to cum?"

I looked down to her beautiful face and said, "Only if you want me to."

Liz said, "Okay just a second. Take your cock out?"

I was a bit confused, did she want to blow me or something. Liz reached down and grabbed my cock; she had my shaft and half my cock-head. She held on to it with a tight grip and then wanked me hard. I felt my cock getting hotter and hotter. She rubbed her wet hand onto her tit and she said, "Okay, fuck me!"

My cock felt really hot and I started to thrust in and slowly out, Liz matched my every thrust. We fucked and we fucked. Hard and fast for long spells and slowed down on occasions when Liz had an orgasm. I loved giving Liz an orgasm, I loved to watch her face whenever she had an orgasm, her face shone as it contorted and grimaced in the most wonderful way, then a content smile would return. Liz moaned, cursed and complimented my cock throughout the fucking.

Liz after a long while said, "God I thought you would have cum half an hour ago!"

I started to fuck Liz at my fastest pace and I said, "I'm close, nearly there."

At that I could sense Liz moved her hips so hard we both smacked our groins together. Three minutes later Liz had another orgasm, but I did not slow down that time as I was also there.

I let Liz know, "I'm cumming."

Liz shouted as she thrust up her hips, "Thank fuck for that. Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me."

We both thrashed about and I buried my cock deep into this girl that I had made into a woman. I blew a load into Liz, then withdrew and again smashed into her for my second load. It pained to cum but it was such a fantastic pain, one of pure ecstasy. And although it pained like my cock-head was going to explode in Liz's pussy I could not wait for my next blast. I unloaded into Liz's body five or six times.

I had given her everything I had and I then slow fucked her for a few more minutes as my cock softened. I could hear the squelching sound of my cock going in and out.

Liz just about gasped and managed to say, "You could have gone on longer I know, but that was a fucking."

I slipped out and lay beside Liz, we both panted our chests heaved up and down not able to speak for several minutes. When Liz was able to say something she complimented me again, "You really can fuck."

I did not know what to say to that but some sort of compliment back, but a true one, "You've got a great body Liz and I could fuck you all day and all night given the opportunity."

Liz looked across to me and said, "Believe me there will be plenty of opportunities."

We lay there and Liz then all of a sudden looked down with a sad expression on her face. I asked, "What's up? What's the matter?"

Liz looked up and said, "I have a confession to make. Please don't be mad with me!"

I did not know what she had done or said or anything to confess to me about. So the obvious question from me, "Confession, what do you mean?"

Liz looked so glum as she said, "After you made me a woman. I had sex with someone after school at my riding class."

Hey, who was I to stop her from having sex with another man, I said, "Liz you don't have to tell me, you can if you want to have sex with other men. It doesn't make me happy but, you have your own life to live."

She then cheered up a bit and said, "It won't happen again."

I was pleased but asked, "Okay, do you want to tell me about it? Its fine if you don't."

Liz sat up and crossed her legs next to me in a yoga position on the bed. I could see my cum as it dripped out of her pussy and she said, "I do want to tell you, do you really want to know?"

I was not entirely sure I wanted to, but I thought Liz looked so keen on telling me it must be a relief for her in some way, a confession. So I said, "I'm here ready to listen if you want to tell me."

She took hold of my hand and sandwiched it between both of hers, she then started her tale, "Well, after you had fucked me the first time. I was so happy and the next day I wanted to be fucked again. And you know we did that. Then I went back to school the next day and felt very empty."

I did not really know how she must have felt, but I needed to put Liz at ease somehow and I said, "I'm sure all young ladies must go through what you had felt. Just give it time and I'm sure things will work out for you."

Liz rubbed my hand and continued with her story.

"Well, as I said, I was very unhappy and could not concentrate at school. Then later that week at my riding school, there was a new horse being delivered to the stables. A man called Jim brought the horse, Jim is a hunk of a man I've seen him before he is about twenty six years old and muscles everywhere."

I was losing interest so tried to hurry her up and said, "So you had sex with Jim?"

Liz got excited and said, "Who's telling this story? And yes it was Jim. Anyway, after I had that... "

Liz placed a hand on my flaccid cock and ran her hand up and down a couple of times, then continued, "I assumed all men could do what your cock did. I knew Jim was interested in me and he has been for quite a while but I've fended him off. But that day I let him have what he wanted, because I thought I wanted it too. So when he had finished what he had to do... let me just get to it."

I looked at Liz and said, "Please do, I can't wait."

Liz got quite keen on telling me and said, "We ended up round the back of the stables where the keeper has a small shed which he stays in sometimes overnight."

Liz raised my hand and kissed it and said, "Yes well we were there and he wasn't interested in getting all my clothes off, he removed my knickers very roughly dropped his pants and got his cock out. And as he got his cock out I could see he was not as big as you. I could see he was already hard and also his cock although looked nice was about six inches at most and disappointingly thin. I was almost dissatisfied right there and then."

I squeezed Liz's hand and said, "You don't have to say anymore, that's fine."

Liz squeezed back and said, "No, I'll tell you because I want you to know. In a way it was all your fault!"

I asked, "What do you mean my fault?"

All sort of excited Liz said, "Well if you hadn't have fucked me with this thing." She patted my cock.

Then carried on, "I would never have known what it was like to be fucked, so you, sort of gave me a hunger for it."

Liz carried on and said, "I let him fuck me, he went in like a train and he fucked me for about two minutes and spurted about three shots of cum."

I said, "He was probably very excited by you having said yes."