Black Rope

Story Info
She fantasizes about an unknown Master, you.
1.4k words
4.42
18.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagine myself lying naked on my bed, with the covers in a pile on the floor. My hands are stretched up over my head, and tied to the brass railing that makes up the headboard with the black nylon rope I provided for You. My legs are spread wide, and tied to the frame of the bed, beneath the mattress and box springs.

You look at me, from the bottom of the bed, tied up and squirming slightly, unfamiliar with the sensations of the rope, and being tied like this. Slowly You start to flog my thighs, watching my face, as I bite my bottom lip with each lash, grinding up against the flogger. You check my expression, to make sure that I’m taking it alright, before moving to the side of the bed and slapping my stomach with the flogger. You smile at me, as You see the red lines cross my stomach and thighs, Your eyes roaming over my naked body.

I beg softly for You to stop, knowing You won’t, but wanting to beg anyway, knowing it pleases You. My body squirms on the bed, and my eyes move up to lock on Yours, biting softly on my bottom lip. Softly I beg for Your cock, my eyes roaming all over Your body as You continue to flog me. You ignore my pleas, as You move down to the bottom of the bed, and gently flog my shaved pussy, from Your position. You can see how wet I am getting as You flog me, and take off Your black leather pants before moving up onto the bed and teasing my pussy with Your thick cock.

Slowly You move further away from me, leaving me squirming and moaning on the bed as You untie my legs, commanding me to roll onto my stomach. Quickly I move to do what You say, my hands still tied to the headboard. You roughly push my legs apart again, and tie my ankles to the bed, before moving to Your toybox and getting a leather slapper. You paddle my ass with the slapper, before moving up closer to me again, and shoving Your hard cock into my horny pussy. You fuck me quickly, feeling how wet my pussy is, before You take Your satisfaction from my body, shooting Your hot cum inside me, and pulling out before i am allowed to cum.

You move to my dresser, and find my benwa balls in the bottom drawer, and pull them out of the drawer. Slowly You push one, then the other, inside my pussy, and paddle me soundly again with the slapper. You untie me, and tell me to keep the balls in until tomorrow morning, when You will be back. I nod obediently, and You vanish into the night, leaving me turned on and wanting You.

The next morning, You let Yourself into my apartment, to find me naked, sleeping, curled up on one side. Right away You can see my wet pussy, throbbing because of the steel balls that have been inside all night. The red marks on my skin are still visible, although slightly faded from the previous evening. You go to my toy box and pull out what You know to be my favorite vibrator, and the rope.

Quietly, so as not to wake me, You pull my hands up above my head, and bind them tightly to the headboard. You see my sleepy eyes open as You move down to the bottom of the bed, spreading my legs and tying them to the frame beneath the bed. You smile a little as You see me watching You, and You kneel on the bed between my tied legs. You slide one hand up my inner thigh, feeling my warm skin from the warmth of the bed before You drive three of Your fingers into my soaking pussy, digging around to remove the balls, dropping them to one side of the bed before turning the vibrator on high and shoving it roughly into my pussy.

You command me not to cum as You start to fuck me hard with the vibrator, watching my body squirm and writhe on the bed against the bonds as I try to think about anything besides the toy in my pussy. I bite down hard on my bottom lip, drawing a bit of blood as I stare up at You, my body throbbing with pleasure as You fuck my pussy hard with the vibrator. Finally you take the toy from my pussy, run it up over my nipples before shoving it into my mouth, telling me to lick my juices off it, which I do. You nod Your approval as You put the vibrator back into the toy box. When You turn around, I see the leather slapper in Your hand. You start at the bottom of my feet, paddling them hard before moving slowly up, paddling every inch of my naked body, shins, thighs, hips, pussy, before moving up to my stomach and tender breasts. You pause for a moment as You lean over and take one of my nipples into Your mouth, twirling Your tongue around it as it grows hard, then biting down hard on it, drawing a bit of blood before moving over to the other nipple and doing the same thing to that nipple. You stand up and thoroughly paddle both of my breasts, the blood drying to a crunchy mass on each nipple.

You finally stop paddling my breasts, and put the slapper back into the toy box, before taking off Your black leather pants and vest, climbing naked onto the bed, to straddle my body and shove Your hard cock into my mouth, making me lick and suck at every bit of Your cock. I suck fervently on Your cock, trying my best to make You hard enough to feel like I deserve to be fucked.

I feel Your cock throbbing and swelling in my mouth as I run my tongue all around the underside of Your cock. I try my best to bob my head up and down over Your huge cock, but the angle of penetration and Your weight on my chest makes it difficult, and You just fuck my face as You please. Your hands move down to tangle through my tousled hair, and hold my head still as You fuck harder and faster into my mouth, my throat opening up as You push the head down into my willing throat, eyes staring up at You as You use my mouth for Your pleasure. Your cock throbs and swells as I finally earn the pleasure of Your cum shooting down my throat, swallowing quickly as I want to not waste any of Your precious seed.

You smile down at me as I lick my lips, gathering all the cum from my lips and swallowing the rest of it. You slide down my body and position the head of Your still hard cock right at the opening to my horny pussy. You look back up at me and say “Do you want this big cock inside you?” I nod eagerly, still licking my lips as I try my best to hold still. With one strong thrust You shove Your hard cock inside my horny pussy. You let it sit inside me for a moment, before pulling it completely out, slamming it back in, and starting to fuck me with a slow rythym, letting me feel every ridge and vein bulging from Your hard cock. The anticipation of the long test and not being able to cum has taken it’s toll, and before long I am begging for permission to cum. You tell me “Not yet, girl.” I hang on desperately as You start to fuck me harder and faster, finally telling me “Now, girl. Cum for Me.” I release my climax all over Your hard cock, as I feel Your hot cum shooting another wave inside my pussy. I shudder hard up against Your body, against the restraints holding me firmly to the bed. You keep moving inside me until You are sure that I have had all the pleasure I can stand, and slowly You pull out of my tight pussy. You vanish into the bathroom, and when You return, You are cleaned up and dressed again. You untie first my legs, and then my wrists. I thank You for helping me learn about bondage, and You kiss my lips just once before taking Your toys and slipping out the door.