Black Sex in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michaela watched fascinated as slowly he opened his legs. As clearly as he was accepting her suggestion, he was also issuing his own invitation.

He was obviously fit and supple, for he spread his shapely, lithe, muscular legs such a distance apart that he amazed Michaela that legs could go that far. She was as equally amazed, though, at how wide and deep the crease between his cheeks became, almost enough, she smiled, for her whole hand, let alone her finger. However, it was not her finger nor her hand that first went there. No, it was neither of those. Instead, she simply could not resist again leaning forward, once more resting her cheek on his smooth, surprisingly cool skin, and for a second time kissing and licking his gorgeous cheeks. She knew full well that he would be supremely clean everywhere, that went without saying with the hookers from this agency. This time, though, her lips and tongue had a different destination. She moved so that she was kneeling between, instead of beside, his legs, so that her face was pointing up his body, so that her hands could rest and hold each cheek and so that the crease was vertical rather than horizontal to her mouth. She moved to that position for that enabled her to grip his cheeks, pull them even further apart, plunge her mouth between them and push her tongue right onto the serrated entrance to his arsehole. The deep grunt from his throat and the massive jerk of his body thrilled her as she probed the straightened tip of her tongue inside him.

Pushing that in as far as the resistance would allow, gripping his cheeks and pressing her nails harshly into the flesh and letting her saliva flow freely, she prepared him, she readied him, she got him ready for her next raid on his most private place.

He was now almost continuously grunting, moaning, sighing and writhing his body around, but still, as instructed, saying nothing.

She rubbed her forefinger into her deep cleavage coating it with the oil she'd applied to herself earlier. She put that finger between his cheeks. She pressed the tip against his anal hole. She waited a moment, teasing him. She pressed harder. She stopped. He let out a deep moan; He raised himself from the bed, thrusting his arse towards her, as if imploring her, asking her, begging really. She took pity on him, she put him out of his misery and herself come to that.

It went in easier than she had expected, perhaps due to frequent use, she smiled. It was in up to her first knuckle so easily and quickly. More grunts, moans and sighs, but commendably, she thought, no words. The whole middle part of his body was off the bed, he was almost kneeling now. Michaela saw the huge sac of his balls and her heart pounded as her other hand cupped them. God did that feel good to her. She rolled them in the palm of her hand only just able to get the entire scrotum into it. He bucked more and he moaned and grunted more.

Then she went for broke, the final assault, the ultimate penetration.

Naked apart from her stockings, her tits and pussy oiled up, kneeling between his legs, the middle of his body off the bed Michaela shoved her finger right up to its hilt into the young, gay hooker's arse. And like that, she finger fucked him until his cock gushed with spurt after spurt of white, creamy cum.

<>

Michaela had an almost endless series of meetings the next day so she was pleased that she had dismissed the male hooker early. Her first day as the Global MD of Acquisitions and Mergers started with a working breakfast at the bank's Head Office on Broad Street near to the New York Stock Exchange. She met the twenty or so senior trading managers who had to start work by seven or so as the Stock Exchange opened, then had meetings with her top managers. This was followed by a reception by the Board of Directors who were drawn from the luminaries of American industry and then lunch at Sardis on West forty fourth street, her favourite in the city. Her afternoon was taken up with finalising her new contract that included: a one point five million pound basic salary, a series of bonuses based upon a combination of the value of the deals she did and the profits she generated that should easily bring her at least another million. There were the two cars, one in London where she was based and the other in New York, the access to chauffer driven cars in both cities whenever she wanted them, the use of the private plane when in the US, an apartment in New York, massive contributions to her pension plan and share options that were twice as much as she had estimated. Reading through it and agreeing a few amendments was enough to almost make her cum. Whilst she had no negotiations that day the sheer power of the men she mingled with and chatted to all day was enough to make her cum and she had change her panties twice during the day.

It wasn't just the buzz of her contract and package and the seniority of the men she mingled with that kept her in an aroused state all day it was also the anticipation what lie ahead in the evening.

She was worried that she would be forced to go to dinner with one of the directors especially the Chairman of Southern Utilities who had made it quite obvious what he would like. Luckily she was able to escape and was being whizzed up town to the Pierre at just after seven, an early day for her.

<>

<>

"Hi it's Carl from the agency," the rich, velvety voice oozed into Michaela's ear as she grabbed the phone in her suite. "Is that Michaela?"

"Yes, yes it is."

"How are you ma'am?"

"I'm fine thanks. Can you wait a few minutes?"

"Sure of course I can."

"Look stay right where you are and I'll either meet you there, you're by the house phones right? Or if I haven't inside ten minutes call me again. OK?"

"Ok, sure that'll be just fine."

Although the agency that Michaela used in New York was ultra-dependable she still liked to check out the goods before final purchase. So she'd developed this way that in a busy hotel, as the Plaza certainly was, she'd get her escort to wait downstairs while she took a surreptitious peek at him.

She whizzed down the twenty five floors in the newly installed high speed elevators that had been put in for the users of occupiers of suites and wandered past the showcases of Cartier watches and Bulgari jewellery. Closing in on the area behind reception where the house phones were located she saw what she guessed was her man for the night.

He fitted the agencies description and the e-mailed photo perfectly. Tall, around 6 4, muscular but lean and with a taught build, about 190 pounds. Smartly dressed in a black suit and gleaming open necked white shirt he looked to Michaela not only to be precisely what she'd ordered, but also to be almost perfect. Ruggedly handsome with sparkling eyes, a square chin and the most lustrous, black skin she'd ever seen on a man.

Michaela had never been with a black guy. Not through any prejudice or anything for she'd fucked a couple of Arabs and had been with two Pakistanis. No it was just lack of opportunity. After all in the rarified air of the top of organisations in banking life not too many blacks are around are they?

It had been a friend in London who'd said to her about black men being all they're rumoured to be. She had divorced her husband and had lived in Jamaica for a year or so where she'd been with several black guys each of whom did have the size of dick for which they are famed.

"It's hard to believe Michaela but there really is something awesome about being stretched to the limit by one of them" her friend had explained going on to add. "And holding a cock that you can't get your lips round is truly amazing."

"Oh you met someone from on the net then I thought you always said you wouldn't?"

"No not from on there, it was when I was in Jamaica. But it's not just the sheer size, although looking at, say, ten inches of thick, hard, black cock and imagining it up you is an incredible feeling, that's so amazing about sex with black guys. They're also considerate, imaginative, adventurous and by God can they cum and cum and again. But mostly I guess it's also how they make it fun" she had told Michy just before Michaela had left for this trip to New York.

On the first class British Airways flight on the Sunday that Michaela flew over she found her mind frequently slipping away from the briefing documents about the two electronic businesses that were in the middle of a bitterly fought takeover. Instead of reading about their P/E ratios, ROCE, EBITDA and all the other financial criteria she found her mind thinking, ten inches long, eight inches girth. Even thinking about making the booking excited her.

"Oh hi Michaela, yes this is Marie. How can we help you today?"

"I'd like to schedule a booking for Tuesday evening if I can?" Michaela had learned to plan ahead for the classy guys on this agency's books were in high demand.

"Of course what did you have in mind?"

"Er well do you have any black guys at all?"

"Of course how many would you like?" Marie joked.

"Just the one please," Michaela replied a little coldly not taking easily to making the selection of a sexual partner a light-hearted matter.

"I see from the records Michaela that you've never booked a black guy from us before."

"Er no, no I haven't, in fact I've never been with one."

"I see may I ask if there's any special reason you now wish for one and whether you're looking for anything particular from him."

Even Michaela with all her balls and confidence found it difficult to say that she just wanted a great big cock. This wasn't though a new situation for the agency.

"We've just started a new feature Michaela I don't know whether you're aware of it?"

"Oh what's that"?

"We now include the size of their penises both flaccid and erect on their details."

The newly installed high speed elevators for the exclusive use of the mid-level suite occupants were not all they were supposed to be for it seemed to take Michaela an age to get back. She was hardly inside the door when the phone was ringing.

She gave him the suite number and waited nervously for his arrival.

"What can I get you to drink?" she asked after they'd made their introductions.

"May I ask what you're drinking Michaela?" Carl asked very politely.

"Probably vodka."

"Then that'll be perfect for me too."

Sitting in the enormous luxury of the suite chatting about a wide range of topics the situation, as it usually did, seemed unreal and so incongruous to Michaela. It hardly seemed possible that this was purely a sexual encounter for as always they danced around that subject building the pretence that it was more than that. More than Michaela just wanting to get her rocks off. More than Carl being a male hooker. And more than the fact that Michaela had ordered a 'six inch soft, nine inch erect' black man to fuck her tonight.

Sitting in her smart, white trouser suit her long slim legs crossed as they chatted about the relationship between Barack Obama and David Cameron, Michaela's mind kept focusing on what lie between Carl's legs.

"Could it really be almost a foot long? Could she really take the nearly eight inches of its girth? How much of it would actually go up her for her insides surely weren't a foot deep?"

"Would you like another or..............?" Michaela asked letting the sentence hang unfinished.

Carl stood up and walked over to her. He slid his arm around her waist and put his face close to hers as he replied softly with an appealingly mischievous glint in his eyes he said softly.

"How about another and an or..............?" as his mouth closed over hers.

Most escorts waited for the client's permission to kiss. It was an odd etiquette and some escorts didn't like to do it at all. As equally, Michaela assumed, some clients didn't like the added intimacy and tenderness brought about by kissing preferring merely straightforward sex.

Not Michaela though. Although she was a hard-nosed businesswoman with a very pragmatic attitude towards relationships she still liked her time with her escorts to be as special as possible. It was as though they became an oasis of loving, erotic tenderness in her arid desert of loveless meanderings through life. During the two or three hours she was with a man he became the most important thing in her life and it was almost as if they were real partners.

As Carl's lips pressed against hers and as his arm slid round her waist so Michaela responded. Her mouth opened to his probing, her tongue pushed back against his and her arms went round his neck. They kissed for some time. They weighed each other up, probed and researched each other's mouth, tested out each other's lips and teeth and gums. He was a great kisser. He knew it and prided himself on it and Michaela rapidly learned it. She'd never been kissed as well before. Alternating between almost filling her mouth with his tongue and licking and kissing her lips and cheeks he pulled her body hard against his as he varied the intensity. One moment he was grinding and squirming their lips together the next he was licking along her lower gum so gently and softly. And then he'd start to pump his tongue in and out of her mouth.

He clearly had a long tongue and he bent it so that it was more like a tube. He then used that tube to simulate fucking her mouth. Having a surrogate cock coming from his mouth into hers created an almost surreal experience for Michaela, as Carl had known it would from previous experience. She just couldn't understand the effect it had on her. It was as if she was sucking his cock in some ways but in others, as her eyes were closed it, was more as if her mind was imagining that she was really being fucked. He'd slither the tube of his tongue across hers, running it along the roof of her mouth until the tip was right at the back of her mouth. After a brief moment when he just left it there he'd then start thrusting in and out of her opening and closing the tube as he did. Michaela found herself responding to this. She found this amazing 'tonguefest' becoming the entire focus of their lovemaking. Nothing else seemed to matter as Carl fucked her mouth so acutely with his tongue. She sucked on it, she held it between her lips and then bit gently on it between her teeth. She pushed the point of her tongue into the orifice created by Carl curling his and then started pushing in and out of that. Her mind was reeling a little from this odd and unique oral sex. She felt as though she was being fucked but at the same time she felt as though she was also fucking him and that she couldn't get her mind round.

When Carl had first kissed Michaela she'd been leaning against the wall so when she was in his arms she was slightly side onto him. Her leg that was nearest to him was in front of her other one. This meant that as they kissed the base of Carl's stomach was pressed firmly against the curve of her tight bum. And of course as he'd fucked her mouth with his tongue so he'd thrust his stomach against that lovely round mound. It was the combination of the amazing things he did with his tongue and mouth and the more obvious, but nevertheless exciting, movements of his loins that had given Michaela this new experience.

"Phew," she muttered looking right into his eyes when they broke for breath.

He smiled his eyes sparkling as he whispered, "I assume it's Ok to kiss."

Michaela laughed back. "That's what that was was it? A kiss."

For a moment she saw his eyes flicker with doubt as he struggled with the British sense of irony in the question. "It was Ok though wasn't it Michaela?"

"Yes of course silly it's just that I've never been kissed like that before."

"Not many women have it's a particularly Harlem thing."

They were still standing together with Michaela pressed into the corner between the bar and the wall her arms around his neck his round her waist. His body felt good against hers. It was firm and muscular where it should be and soft and yielding where appropriate. He was much taller than her five feet eight inches and her one hundred and forty pound body seemed miniscule against his huge frame.

Michaela could feel his breath on her cheek and she could smell his aftershave. His arms around her felt strong and reassuring. Where her shoulder and arm were squashed against his broad chest she could feel his taughtness and strength and where his stomach was pressed against her bottom she could feel his bulge. His erection, if he had one, had clearly not straightened out and may, she thought, have been caught up in his boxers and the tail of his shirt. They stayed like that for a few moment merely staring into each other's eyes as Michaela took in the amazing kiss they'd just had.

"You are very beautiful Michaela" Carl whispered as he softly kissed her lips. "Or may I call you Michy?"

"And you are very handsome Carl," she replied running her fingers through his short crinkly hair. "You can call me whatever you wish."

His hand slid from around her waist and came up her front to the top button of her white trouser suit. Holding the button he looked right into her eyes. She could see a twinkling in them as he whispered.

"Is this Ok Michy?"

She smiled back. "Please be my guest."

Pressed close together they both looked down as Carl slowly, one by one, undid the four buttons of the white, Armani, pure silk jacket. He didn't pull it apart at first but merely left it in place as they continued looking into each other's eyes. Somehow this delay made the undressing of her seem so much more exciting.

Michaela was now totally into the role of a lover and being a client of Carl was the furthest thing from her mind. She took the lapel of the jacket in her hand and pulling gently at it said.

"Is this what you want Carl? Are these what you want?" As she muttered that so she pulled the coat slowly open.

"Yes" he murmured, quite thickly, Michaela thought. "Yes Michaela, yes they are what I want."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm that's exactly what I want and exactly as I imagined them Michaela," he said one hand reaching up and cupping her left breast. "You have lovely breasts."

They kissed again as his fingers flittered over the bare skin above the bra before slowly sliding inside it. A new lover's first touch of her bare breasts was always a very special time for Michaela for she seemed to gain so much pleasure from it. Her arms went more firmly around his neck as she ground her lips against his. He once again made that shape with his tongue and as he eased both of her tits out from her bra and pinched her nipples so once more he simulated the fucking movement with his mouth and tongue and the thrusting of his bulge on the cheek of her bottom.

As they kissed Carl slowly slipped the jacket from her. As they kissed deeper and deeper so Michaela felt his fingers undoing the clasp of her bra. She took her arms from around his shoulders so he could remove it completely.

"You look fantastic Michy" Carl breathed his hand running across her breasts.

She reached up and with fumbling fingers managed to struggle the buttons on his white shirt undone. Pushing that open she gazed at the lightly, haired black skin of his muscular chest. She ran her hands over it feeling little shudders run through her as her fingertips reacted to the magical feelings.

"And so do you Carl, and so do you."

His shirt fell to the floor to join her Armani jacket and bra.

To an onlooker the vision created by them would have been so erotic. His broad, black chest against the whiteness of her back and pink tipped breasts. His black trousers and her very white tight pants contrasted so keenly. He had one black leg between her white legs. Hers were squeezing his. His was pushing upwards. His thigh was between hers. The top of his thigh was pressing against her. She was pressing down on the muscular leg covered by the thin material. His leg was arousing the lips of her pussy and were stimulating her clitoris. Their kissing was deeper and more energetic as he slid his thigh muscle in and out of her legs. It was just as though she was being fucked again.